Chapter 2
229 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I think this is how you do a authors note, I saw all of your suggestions and I will try to make this story better :D

Damien POV

I appraised what looked like a samurai, he was sitting, back resting against a tree. He had a Bamboo Coolie on as a hat, his neck and below were fully fleshed, but his head was a charred skull, with fire coming from his mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. It held two katanas in its hands, though its grip was loosening. 

Its status was:

Name: The Nightmare Swordsman

Species: Undead

Level:  24

Stats: 
VIT: 14/300
AGI: 15
STM: 3/250
STR: 50
MANA: 3/50

Titles: Swordsman, Predator, Monster Killer, Killer, Samurai, Zombie

Abilities: Audio emission, Night vision, Swordsmanship (7/10), Regeneration (2/10)

Species abilities: Zombie Plague, Pain Nullification

Unique abilities: None

Spells: None

Stage: Master

Woah, those are some pretty big numbers, I wonder If I can transform into him. I will also be bipedal again! 

"Saith can I transform into this?"

"Humans require level 5, an undead is a dead human, brought back to life by a necromancer. Since its just a human, but without life, you need level 4 to transform into it. Yes you can transform into it."

"I wonder who the necromancer is that made this fella, and the guy who killed it.. anyways yeah transform me into it!!" I unwillingly stood on my hind legs, first the clothes appeared on me, they were very baggy. Then my limbs, torso and neck transformed into more humanoid version, keeping their fur, and my head stayed the same as it was when I was a wolf. The hat grew out of my head and out my chin, making the hat.

Damien looked like this but wearing the same clothes as the zombie samurai

I checked my stats,

Name: Damien Smith

Species: Slofie Beastman (Slof+Zombie)

Level:  31

Stats: 
VIT: 350/350
AGI: 35
STM: 350/350
STR: 80
MANA: 56/56

Titles: Swordsman, Predator, Monster Killer, Killer, Samurai, Zombie, Otherworlder

Abilities: Audio emission, Night vision, Swordsmanship (10/10), Regeneration (2/10), Enhanced Hearing

Species abilities: Pain Nullification, Shapeshift

Unique abilities: Saith

Spells: None

Stage: Master

Points: 2

Woah I'm a beastman! Well I guess that's the natural progression of a bipedal and a wolf.. but more importantly I can go into town..! Where is town anyways?

"Saith, where's town?"

"I'm not allowed to give you that information."

"What? Who's going to stop you?"

"I'm not allowed to give you that information."

I thought it was pretty weird, who was about to stop Saith? God? Wait- that might be it! Does this world have a god? If it did that might be who was stopping Saith! So many questions from this samurai guy, this is hurting my brain. I started in a random direction, eventually I had to find a town, right?

??? POV

I walked to where my swordsman had been incapacitated, I don't know why whoever did this didn't finish the job. I didn't bother bringing a horse, since I had all the time in the world to get there. I had started to want a horse though, I was getting impatient. Eventually though, I did get there. It was around brunch time when I arrived, and the swordsman gave his report on what had happened since I last visited, until now. There was a wolf who became bipedal, I don't really believe it. But the swordsman literally was unable to lie to me, so I had to. The swordsman's claim was backed up by the fact that there were four legged footprints leading up the the swordsman, and 2 legged footprints going away from the swordsman.

 

End of chapter 2

that was chapter 2, i hope you all enjoyed. Please give any feedback in the comments!

5