Chapter 1- What Am I?
981 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since I could remember, I have always wanted to wear girly stuff. Before we get into my story, my name is Elijah Wells but depending on how I feel I also go by Ellie, I'm 22 and that's for those that are curious about my age. Since I was little my mom would buy me boys clothes and make me cut my hair in such a way as though to emphasize that I was really a boy which on thinking back now, maybe her woman's instinct was telling her that I was not the son that she wanted, but who knows this is just an hypothesis on my part.

Everytime I had to put on my clothes I would feel myself cringe. It was as if I was asked to put on someone else's clothes. Yes, I know it sounds weird but that's how I felt whenever I was made to wear them.

My mom didn't know this but when I got to middle school I stole like one or two of her lipsticks and a mascara and applied them on my face at night when everyone had gone to bed.

There were times I asked myself if I was born in the wrong body, I did read somewhere but I don't know how true it is that a baby can show up as male on the ultrasound only to be born as a female due to hormonal influences from the mother. Call me crazy but I wish that was true so that at least I can with pride puff my chest out to say that I really was supposed to be born a girl but mother nature messed up big time and made me a boy.

0