Chapter 2- Bully
197 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I stood in line waiting to be called by the cashier with just a handful of stuff that I picked from the shelf, my phone began to ring. Wondering who could be calling, I looked and saw it was a number that I had never come across before but anyways I still picked it up. 


"Hi, the warranty of your car is expiring soon, would you like us to get you started so that you don't lose your benefits."

"Sorry, wrong number."

Instantly I cut the phone on the guy that called me claiming that I had a car warranty that would soon expire, the voice sounded suspiciously like those used by con artists. Mind you I don't even own a car so why was he even calling for that matter?

While I was thinking back on the phone call, I could hear the guys behind me snickering and caught some of the things they were saying, "That's a guy in a fuxking dress!"

"No way man! That's just gross!"

"Fxggot!"

The last word stung me so bad that I told myself to hold it in and not try to make a scene by turning around to confront them. I was so mad that in this day and age that they were still people that are really ignorant but I wasn't about to spend my precious time with a bunch of losers at a jail in downtown.

Mind you as all this was going on, the elderly couple in front of me didn't turn back which I felt oddly grateful for. It's not that I'm ashamed of who I am, but the people around me make me feel so insecure about myself. 

Yes, I love to wear cute dresses, pink nail polish, makeup and heels on the days that I feel like. 

Do I want to cut my dxck? Hell to the no! Why would I even want to. I think people tend to mistaken me for a gay guy or transgender. All I can say is that they are so far from the truth, being a femboy which is what I am does not mean that I am gay or transgender since I don't have any desire to get rid of my dxck or dress in an annoyingly flamboyant way. 

So you know, femboys like me are attracted to girls. I like when my dxck gets a hardon when I see someone that I'm sexually interested in. Guys don't interest me, not one tiny bit and I intend to keep it that way.

Now back to the xalmart storytime, I did manage to get checked out without receiving any weird looks from the female cashier. Of course the greeter kept glaring at me, I could tell she was disgusted by me.

The 5 minutes walk back home was a time that I took to reflect on my shopping experience both the good, bad and the ugly.

0