Invitation to Visit
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I love you"

*Chuu*

I leaned in and planted a kiss on Hina's forehead. My lips only lingered for a second before I separated and resumed gazing into her eyes, which were wide from the surprise confession and sudden kiss.

"Wha-wa-a-a-w-aa-waw-awaa-wa-wa-What!?" Hina's face turned red while stuttering due to her being extremely flustered before exclaiming.

"Hmm? I thought my words were quite clear, or do you just want to hear them again? I don't mind if you want me to say it again" I gently stroked her flushed cheek with my thumb while revealing a teasing smile; however on the inside, my heart kept beating faster and faster but I managed to not let it show on the surface with the exception of my sweating palms.

Though, I think Hina's too preoccupied right now to notice.

"Hwa-wa-wa…" Hina's turned redder and redder by the second, her mouth opening and closing while letting out cute girly noises.

Seemingly having reached her limits, Hina stopped producing cute noises as her mind went blank, leaving her body motionless.

"Looks like I went too far…" I smiled wryly while moving my hand to her back.

"What are you doing, playboy?" I felt a hand on my shoulder while an icy cold voice came from behind me, making me flinch. I slowly turned my head around to see Namaii with a closed-eye smile and a shadow cast over her eyes.

"I was trying to bring Hina close to that tree so she doesn't suddenly fall over. Also, please stop calling me that, that'd be great" I glanced to a nearby tree that was a bit taller than the others before turning back to Namaii with a smile.

"If so, then let me do it. I don't trust you with her after what you did" Namaii went to Hina's side so I just backed off; it's not really something to fight over with.

"Fine, also what do you mean by that?" I raised an eyebrow at this, was it the confession or the kiss?

"I'm talking about your advances, you're gonna fry her brain if you keep going further" Namaii glared at me with a serious expression before carrying Hina in a princess carry, with ease I might add.

'''''So you're not worried I'll/he'll do something to her?''''' These thoughts rang through everyone's mind.

'Well, it's better this than to be thought of as an uncontrollable teenage boy'

"Anyway, let's continue our lunch break. We have about 48 minutes left" I pretended to look at a nonexistent watch on my wrist.

"How are you telling the time!?" Monoa looked at his phone with a shock coloring his face.

"That's a trade secret~" I smirked while holding my right index finger in front of my lips.

"Ugh… Whatever, I need some food in my system" Monoa dropped the subject altogether then went to get the plastic bags and moved over to where Namaii carried Hina to. Alice and Miyako did the same without commenting on what I did, though I do see a little red on their face with Miyako's arm shaking a tad bit.

I picked up mine, Hina, and Namaii's bento before turning to look at Akirou, who looked like he was thinking deeply about something with a hand on his chin and closed eyes with a furrowed brow.

'Whatever is he thinking about?'

"Akirou-kun, what are you thinking about?" I went up to him and asked like one would do when they want to know something.

"Hmm~ Hmm..? Hmm..!" Akirou seemed lost in his thought, not reacting to my question. Then suddenly his eyes snapped open as he show a determined face.

"Umm… What got you so hyped up?"

"Hmm! Ah! Ishia-san, it's just…uhhhh….just…" Akirou showed an awkward expression as he seemed to not be able to put it into words, either that or he's hesitant to talk about it, which I can understand.

"Well, it's alright if you can't tell me, it can always wait for another time. Come on, let's go to where the others are" I gave him a reassuring smile before turning and walking towards the others.

"Hai! I'll make sure to tell you when I'm ready" Akirou ran up beside me and smiled brilliantly, it gave him an innocent feel.

"You should show that smile more, it gives you a certain charm" I pointed that out, but…

"Huh? What do you mean?" Akirou showed a puzzled expression like he didn't know what his face was doing a second ago.

"Never mind…" I sighed; guess we still have some things to work on.

"…If you say so" Akirou still looked confused by what I said.

'Also, nobody commented on my confession. Which is…probably the most reasonable reaction to a semi-public confession, like what happened yesterday just without the rejection'

Thus, we finished eating our lunches except for Hina, who was still dazed and frozen after we finished up. I suggested staying behind with her while they all go back, but it got shot down immediately by all three girls. I mean, fair enough.

Therefore, it was decided that Namaii would stay with Hina.

We all started heading down to the third floor; Namaii still has my student handbook just in case the door auto locks, which it does sometimes for security reasons.

While going down the flight of stairs…

"By the way, Akirou-kun, where did you leave my bag? In the classroom or…?" Monoa stopped in his track after getting on the third floor and turned to Akirou, this made all of us who were behind him stop as well.

"Uhh...I think I left it on the side of the bed in the infirmary" Akirou thought about it for a few seconds before answering.

"Alrighty then, you guys can head back first then, I'll pop by the infirmary real quick" Monoa walked off in the general direction of the infirmary but stopped fifteen steps in.

"Umm…Where is the infirmary exactly?" Monoa did a half-turn and looked at us with an awkward smile.

"Right, we did carry you all the way here so you probably wouldn't know where it is" I gave him a thoughtful expression; completely ignore the stare I got from him and the girls.

"Akirou-kun, how about you go with him?" I turned to Akirou, who was at my side, with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure, I don't have any plans after this anyway" Akirou readily agreed with a smile and started walking up to join Monoa.

"Also, Miyako-san, since Alicia-san has recovered I think you need to go and inform the nurse about it" I turned around to face Miyako and Alice.

"Oh, I completely forgot that" Miyako clapped her hands together in realization then turned to Alice.

"Alicia-san, let's g-"

"Miyako-san, if it's not too troublesome, can you go by yourself? I just remembered I have something to do" Alice interrupted Miyako with a troubled expression, emphasizing the importance of this "something".

"Okay, if it's something important then I don't mind going by myself" Miyako smiled sweetly at the troubled Alice before walking past me.

"Ishia-san, make sure you don't do anything to Alicia-san...or else" Miyako stared at me with a dangerous glint in her eyes like that of an overprotective mother.

"Don't worry, I only have eyes for one girl" I just smiled wryly at her, if only she knew that we were cousins.

"Good" Leaving that one word behind, she joined up with Monoa and Akirou. Their figure got smaller until they went out of sight at a corner.

「So, what is it that you want to talk about, Alicia-san?」 I turned around to face Alice with a gentle smile plastered on my face.

「I just wanted to confirm something」 Alice did a hair flip with a neural expression, which seemed to be her default expression.

「Sure, ask away」 I walked past her and started descending the stair to the second floor, I could feel her presence following closely behind.

「To start off, what is your name?」

「My name's Ishia Ren」

「What is your father's name?」

At this question, I stayed silent until I reached the halfway landing before turning around and looked right into her blue eyes.

「Ishia Senji, though that's his new name. His old name is…」 My gaze on her turned sharp.

「Steve, Steve Brusion, previous heir to the Brusion Corporation that was founded in the US」

「…So, you do know your father's origin」 Alice didn't seem perturbed at first glance, but I could see her pupils shaking slightly.

「Well, of course. I was curious why Dad came to Japan so I did some digging a while back」 I pulled my gaze from her and started walk toward the next set of stairs because she seemed very close to breaking down from the slight pressure I was giving her.

As someone on a higher level of existent, being a Master-tier and all, no normal person will be able to resist even just a bit of mental pressure coming from me; not the mention a mere high school girl.

「If that's all, then let's go, Alice」 I glanced at her once more before descending the stair, but before I could go down the first step.

「W-wait! I have a favor to ask!」 Alice rushed over and grabbed me by the shoulder with an anxious expression on her face, which was the most genuine expression I've seen on her face since meeting her.

「Alright, I'll at least hear you out」 I easily shrugged off her grab and resumed going down the stair.

「…Uh..right. Can you let me meet with your fat- with Uncle Steve?」 Alice was stunned for a second but soon went straight to the point.

「You already know where we live, can't you just drop by unannounced and like a certain someone?」 My tone turned a little cold at remembering him, I don't like that guy, period. In fact, I'd prefer not to see him and his annoying face again, ever.

「…」 Alice behind me smiled wryly and started to sweat at the cold aura that was oozing into my surrounding. She remembered hearing the report from Morgan about Alex getting chased off the Ishia property after pissing off Ren and the way he handled Alex like he was an annoying door-to-door salesman.

「I apologize for my brother's behavior yesterday…」 Alice spoke apologetically while lowering her head a bit; shame could be felt from her tone of voice.

「Don't apologize」 I stopped and looked back at her with a serious gaze. Before she could feel relieved…

「Don't take responsibility for what someone else did, even if he is your brother. He should be old enough to be responsible for himself and his action, so don't try to cover for him, that won't work on me. I'd prefer not seeing him ever again」 I turned around and resumed going to the first floor; at this point, I started seeing other students going about their day.

I also sensed her mood turning a bit gloomy; I think she misinterpreted my words. I slowed down my pace and got next to her.

「So, drop by anytime you want, just don't bring him along and we're all good, Cousin」 I spoke in a low tone so only she could hear and gave her a smile when she looked up at me with shock.

Leaving her in that state, I sped up my pace once more. I made my way down to the first floor and arrived at the classroom with my empty bento in hand.

When I opened the door, what greeted me was the sight of my classmates staring at someone, a girl to be specific. A girl in Kurimo uniform with a yellow ribbon, meaning she's a second year.

She has medium-length brown hair tied into a ponytail by a cute green rabbit hairband and brown eyes. She was on her phone doing something, completely ignoring the gossips that were going on around her. She was the senpai who violated Monoa.

"Was it her?"

"I think so"

"How bold, after trying to steal someone else's boyfriend, she waltzes right in like nothing happened"

"Shhh! She's gonna hear you"

"Oh please…."

I just tuned them out after that part, the girls were busy badmouthing her while the boys… Uh, they were…Uh…I have no idea what they're doing. They were grouped together and were occasionally taking glances at her with- Oh, they're jealous. Alright, let's ignore them too, I guess.

More than half of the students here currently weren't from Class 1-A so I probably shouldn't trust anything that comes out of their mouth about this matter. I was only briefly here when it started so I know a bit about it and listening to what they were gossiping about, I pieced everything together and got a good idea of what happened.

Anyway, enough with my inner monologue, about time I went and talk with her.

"Excuse me senpai, can yo-" I went up to her with a friendly smile, we made eye contact, and I tried to talk but was cut off.

"Sorry, but I'm interested. Even though you're handsome, my heart belongs to my Niji-kun" She only spared me a glance with an indifferent look before turning back to her phone, her expression turning amour with cheeks blushing.

I took a peek in my peripheral and saw a picture of what I assumed to be Monoa in his primary school days, I couldn't be sure since his height seemed to be about the same as he is now. Might be from middle school, who knows?

"Ahem, senpai, if I could get your attention" I fake coughed and put on a serious face when she angrily turned to me.

"What is it!? Can't see I'm-" She started shouting while fuming, but I quickly cut her off.

"You're in my seat" I stared at her, deadpan. This seemed to shut her up for a bit before a confused expression surfaced and she was about to speak but I cut her off again.

"If you're looking for Monoa-kun's seat, it's right behind you" I calmly pointed to the one behind her.

"But, there isn't a bag there" She stood up and looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. She was about 13cm shorter than me, but that's not important right now.

"So, you thought my seat was his because there wasn't a bag there when you checked?" My smile twitched for a bit; what was her thought process exactly? Because she remembered his seat being somewhere around here from yesterday and since Monoa wouldn't normally skip school that only leaves mine which has a bag there?

"Yeah, I remembered his seat being somewhere around here from yesterday, and since my Niji-kun would never skip school that only leaves this one" She spoke with such pride that it felt like she was talking about her 5th-grade child rather than a high school boy.

Also, I was almost spot on, wtf! I was just tossing up ideas, to think most of them actually stuck.

I sat down on Hina's seat, facepalming. I have lost faith in humani- wait I've seen way worse, never mind, false alarm.

*Sigh*

"I'm guessing you didn't know Monoa-kun was in the infirmary?" Still facepalming, I cracked one open one eye and gazed at her questioningly.

"What! Did something happen to him!? Why didn't I he-" Her face paled before panic and concern surfaced on her face, but before she could have a mental breakdown…

"Chill out, he wasn't hurt or sick or anything; he was just a bit sleep-deprived, is all" I informed her of his minor nightly misadventure if you could call it one anyway.

"He's at the infirmary right now getting his bag; he'll probably show up in three minutes top" I reassured her with a smile because she looked kinda doubtful of me right now.

"Alright, I'll believe you for now" She calmed down slightly before sitting back down on MY seat.

"Anyway, I haven't properly introduced myself yet. I'm Ishia Ren, Class 1-A, a pleasure to meet you, senpai" I changed the subject by introducing myself with my trademark smile and a slight bow.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Mika Natsumi, Class 2-A, nice to meet you too, Kohai-kun" Mika introduced herself in a graceful manner, totally unlike the image she showed a few seconds ago.

"Haha, call me by name if you could, Mika-senpai" I gave a light chuckle at her little nickname.

"What's wrong with Kohai-kun?" Mika smiled at me teasingly, mischief written on her face.

"I'm just more comfortable being called by name, that's all" I smiled, trying to persuade her with my charisma that I have honed for years.

"Well, you don't seem too against it, Kohai-kun" Mika beamed, it's her way of saying "I'm not budging on this". Well, it's not really important anyway so why put in the effort.

"Sigh, whatever, now can you please move, Mika-senpai? I have to prepare for my elective class and I need my bag to do it" I put on a helpless downcast look while pointing at my desk.

"If you only need your bag, I ca-" Mika was about to reach for my bag.

"No, I feel more comfortable working in my seat and I really would appreciate it if you don't touch my stuff without permission; it's kinda rude of you, don't you think?" My smile and my tone were the same as before, but this time my words were more…prickly so to speak, which seemed to have caught her off guard as Mika flinched.

"Ah, sorry. I guess I was coming off as a little too familiar, my bad" Mika swiftly stood up from my seat with a tinge of red from embarrassment before going to sit down at Monoa's seat instead.

'I think I know what kind of person she is now' I was just testing her reaction because I caught on to a telltale sign of a characteristic I find very annoying, but looks like I was fortunately wrong about it.

Mika seems very stubborn and too pushy considering from what I've heard of what happened yesterday, but it seems that only applied to those she's close to, prime example Monoa Iniji. But for those she just met, she would tread carefully with the exception of if they seem like pushovers.

Well, enough with analyzing her personality. I really do need to prepare for my elective class even if it is only optional.

I got up and sat in my seat before rummaging through my 'bag' and pulled out a book about a programming language. My elective is computer programming since it was interesting and pretty useful, plus it's one of the few elective subjects I haven't touched upon.

Being a master of almost every practical subject really limits what I can learn from the school, luckily there's no computer in Mirkaz and I've never touched anything related to computers except for how to use them and how they're made.

Being really good at everything I do is boring sometimes but I'm sure I'm the only one with this problem.

.

.

.

I'll stop talking now.

 

 

Main site here, check it out!

3