Chapter 3 – Unfamiliar Room
577 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Giant towers crumbled and melted to the ground as the earth split. It was a sight I was all to familiar with.

-----

Suddenly, I felt myself surrounded by warmth. And not the heat from a burning flame, something much softer, gentler. Regaining my senses, I wiggled out from the thick warmth. My eyes felt heavy and a bright light made it difficult to see. I couldn't feel my right arm but I could push myself into a sitting position with just a little effort. Stretching out, my whole body ached. It was primarily on my legs, but I also felt a faint pain in my right arm.

By the time I pushed myself out of the cover and into sitting position, my eyes finally adjusted to the light. I found myself sitting in a bed, covered in a soft blanket.

But...

This bed is MASSIVE! Is it for giants?!

The bed seemed as large as a whole room, and the room this bed is in seems to three times the area of the bed or maybe even four times. But I'll have to look around to figure out where this is. Crawling to the side of the bed revealed that there was a good drop needed to get down. It seemed to be around twice my height from the top of the bed to the floor, which was a wooden floor.

I could climb down, but without the use of my right arm I don't think that option is viable. Jumping down is a immediate no, there's no telling if I get hurt in this unknown place. My final and only option is to drop down by hanging off with my left arm to reduce how much I have to fall.

Grabbing onto to the ledge of the giant-sized bed, I moved off it and tried to let myself hang for a moment- but I immediately dropped to the floor.

I hit the floor hit both my feet.. And it didn't feel like I fell? What? It felt like only dropping a single step on stairs.

Looking up at the bed, it looked truly giant from down here. I could now looked around a bit more freely. Walking around the room I quickly came across a door, a way to leave. Yay! But it was also giant. Oh no. It seemed to have a simple handle nob, but there's no way for me to reach it. No fancy make-shift grappling hooks to reach that.

So I'm just stuck here then.

...

...

And then the panic set in.

Have I been left here to rot Is this some sort of prison Why is everything so big Who took me here What are these things of the top of my head Who put them there Did I shrink

Its so lonely. Why do I feel so alone Why am I so weak Is someone coming Are they going to kill me I don't wanna be alone anymore.

The door started to creak open.

Please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't pleasepleasedon'tdon't-----------------

 

A tall figure came in the room. Only their knees came into view looking straight, but looking up was- fox tails?

 

Tactical fluff marked for location, commencing fluffining.

18