Chapter 1
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Day Before~

 

" Remember to turn in your forms" the teacher called out over the loud chatter of people.  If you listened closely, you would hear a girl with high-pitched voice going in great detail about how her and her family was were going camping and how she hated spending time with her family because they were so annoying.

 

Ash took his time gathering his things as he was in no rush. He suddenly felt a heavy weight on his shoulder, already knowing what it was, or rather who that was, he says "What?" he says in an annoyed tone.

 

"Ash, what are you doing tonight?" Milla say bluntly. She was know around the school for her cold personality and loud motorcycle she took to school each morning. The part about Milla's cold exterior didn't count when she was around Ash, considering how they have been friends since 3rd grade.

 

" Nothing much. Why?" As he said this Milla seemed pleased because a small, mysterious grin grazed her face.

 

"Since you have nothing planed, do you want to" She 

 

~That same evening~

 

Ash was sitting on his bed scrolling through Instargram annoyed, waiting for Milla to come because was late. She was always so fashionably late to everything. Suddenly a message popped up on his phone.

 

Milla😈:

I'am here, come outside

 

'Finally' Ash though.

 

0