Beaten At My Own Game
49 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the day we finally get the Runeswick basketball court. One of the Professor's managed to recreate a basketball from my description pretty soon, though there were some failures that ended in blowing up in my face. There were many students who were curious about the new sport and ended up coming, thus my afternoon ended up turning into an impromptu basketball class.

A few hours after the the class, one of the female students suddenly approached me. She was a tall, model-like woman with bluish gray hair and an hourglass figure. Now many students had come to me to ask for a 1v1, to which I agreed trying to coach them during the match by giving them advice, she had come to me for the same reason, so I agreed to a match with her.

"You don't need to hold back with me as you did with the others" she told me. I was surprised as no one realized I was going easy on them due to how unfamiliar they were with the game, I mean they just didn't realize as I wasn't holding back in terms of physical effort but in terms of limiting the moves I used. I decided to listen to her and took the game seriously. the game stated out with her missing a bit on her first few shots, but after a while she started to hit every shot she tried. During confrontations I managed to do better but she still was really difficult to -handle. The match ended up in her win 45 - 38. "Not bad, My name is Gwendolyn. We should play again sometimes", she said as she walked away while I lied on the ground sweating.

3