Hasty Plans
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the first in Years, I slept with together with my dear little Sister. 


I’m still amazed of how ignorant I was during my first Search. I’d checked every part of the Dragon Territory even the Outskirts!
But, I didn’t find her anywhere. Yet, she was right in front of me… How stupid can I be…

 

Cramped onto MIyu’s Bed, I try to break free of her hug.
Asuka - Nii-sama~... Don’t go out without… break...fast… | Cute little thing… Worrying about me, that’s Asuka for me.

 

Slithering out of Bed, I look at the Balcony and see the horrible Weather outside.

Sinister Skies, as if warning me of something. Yet, Fate wouldn’t just randomly warn a Dragon.
Asuka - Nii-sama…? Nii-sama?! | I rush to her Side and comfort her short-term anxiety.
- It’s okay, I’m here.
Asuka - Nii-sama~...!
- Oi~! Don’t coil around my neck~! | I feel like… I’m enveloped in pure Love.

Asuka - Nii-sama~...
- Y-Yeah… I’m-Ah!... H-He-Here… | My Neck… It felt the pain. Her Body is not only attractive and extremely elegant. But also… deadly. Even to her Brother!

 

I see Miyu stand up, rubbing her eyes open. Giving herself a good stretch and staring at my suffering.
- G-G-Good Mor-Eghf! Morning… Miiiii~! Asukaaaa! |The Pain… My Neck… Goodness…

 

Miyu - Are you in Pain?
- Yes! She’s hugging me to hard! Please! Help me…
MIyu - Asuka hug him tighter.
- No wa--Egf! | My breath… gone… My Neck…. Still attached, good.

 

Miyu - What horrible Weather… And I wanted to go for a stroll today…
- We might be able to if the Rain and Thunder have been pacifieeeeeeeed!

Miyu - Asuka? | My Sisters spins to her, letting go of my Neck. 

 

Thunk!

 

I hit the Ground as if my Soul left my Body.
Asuka - Nii-sama~?
- Y-Yes…?
Asuka - Did my hug warm your Soul~? | Her tone send the Pain away, yet… My neck retains a small amount of pain.

 

Miyu - Guys, I want to speak about something.
Asuka - Yes? What is it?
Miyu - I… | Asuka forms a circle around Miyu. Her Head elegantly rests on Miyu’s Lap.

Miyu’s hands fall on Asuka’s head, gently patting it.
Asuka - What do you wish to speak about, Miyu?

Miyu - I was… thinking… a lot.
- About?
Miyu - I want to go to University. | Heh…? Actually no! I’m happy! But…

Asuka - Is that a Human thing?

- It is… It’s to further her Education.
Asuka - That’s great! Congratulations on the Decision, Miyu!

That means… We’ll… I…

 

Miyu - But… I really want to take you two with me!

Asuka - Woah! Nii-sama! Nii-sama! Did you hear that?!
- I did… I thought… sigh… What a Fool I am…

Miyu - I wouldn’t leave you two here. You’re my Dragons. Only mine.
Asuka - Nii-sama! Nii-sama! Did you hear that too?!
- I did… I’m… very happy. Thank you very much, Miyu.
Miyu - Life wouldn’t be fun without you two!

 

Just as my Heart slows down, accepting reality as nice as she is. The Thunder and Rain outside clears. The splendid blue Sky reigns and the Sun’s rays fall on our Balcony.

 

Miyu - Hey! We can talk a stroll now!

- Indeed. When do you want to?
Asuka - Miyu, what time do we take that stroll?
Miyu - E-Easy you two… It’s still Morning. I want to do it at Dusk.
- I see… Is there something special about it?
Miyu - Nope. Just that the City lights are super duper nice at that Time. | I see. 

 

Asuka - Nii-sama. What do we eat?
- Miyu?
Miyu - I’ll see if Mama is already awake. | Asuka and I follow her into the Kitchen.

 

Akano - Morning you three! I’ve made some Food, though… It might not be enough.

- It’ll be plenty. Thank you, Akano.
Asuka - Thank you! | Akano smiles at my Sister, which is playfully wagging her Tail.

I take my place in the Kitchen, Asuka lays to my right.
Asuka - Nii-sama, can I eat~?
- Go ahead. I’ll eat what’s left.
Asuka - Geez… | Asuka takes a big chunk of Meat and holds it up. My Jaw is quick to grab it. Devouring it in seconds. 

 

- Thanks. That’s enough for me. You can have the entire Bowl.
Asuka - Thank you, Nii-sama!

Akano - My~... Isn’t Drago a caring Brother.
- Eh… I wouldn’t call myself that. But… I just do what I have to do. For Asuka and Miyu.
Akano - That suits you. Also, Miyu.
Miyu - Mama?
Akano - I heard you want to go to Uni. | She heard us then.
Miyu - Yeah… But… I want to take them with me!

 

Akano stops and looks at us.

Akano - That’s fine. You’ll just need your own Apartment.
Miyu - Can I find work?

Akano - Of course you can. But. There is one problem.
Miyu - Mama…?

Akano - You’re Father and I want to move to a new Home.
Miyu - That’s okay. When?
Akano - Sometime next Week. We have two Dragons and they need a lot of Space. Besides that, we wanted to move out a while ago.

Miyu - I’ll find Work when we moved in. Speaking of, what House are we looking for?
Akano - We already found one. It’s large enough for everyone here. | Akano drops her serious Face.
Akano - Also… It has a Pool! | Her excitement burst out, I see. 

Miyu - Then the Dragons and I can swim! | She looks at us with Eyes of Hope.

 

I like this Apartment. Nice and Roomy, but… I’m not the Master here. Akano is. 

 

Time went on, Noon turned into Afternoon and the Birds became quiet.

Miyu - Shall we get ready?
- Didn’t you say at Dusk?
Asuka - It’s almost Dusk.

- As you two wish. 

 

I leave the Room and wait as Miyu changes. Asuka was curious about Miyu’s Clothes so she stayed in. 

 

Quickly, the Ladies appear.
Miyu - Ready?
- Very charming, Miyu.
Miyu - Thanks~!

 

Through the Apartment, we stop at the Frontdoor.
Miyu - Mama! We’re off!
Akano - Okay! Be back before Dinner!
Miyu - We will!
Out the Door, down the stairs and we’re outside. In the… steaming hot “Dusk”.

 

Asuka is curiously looking around, admiring Human Structures.

Miyu ~ Let’s go to the Hill, we got a very good view from there.
- Of what exactly, Miss?

Miyu ~ The Sunset~. | Sounds nice. 

 

My Sister cautiously hovers over Miyu’s Head.
- Don’t worry, nobody else can see you. Except other gifted Humans.
Asuka - Oh… Then I can fly freely?
- Basically. But don’t go insane with your flying!
Asuka - I won’t, promised.
- Good. 

 

Surprisingly, I didn’t expect the Streets to be completely empty. It’s… not even Night.

 

Miyu ~ Drago, can you tell me more about that Battlefield we were at?
- As you wish, Miyu.
Asuka - Nii-sama, I want to know too~! | Happy little Dragon. 

 

- Due to it being so close to one of our Towns, we had to move it with Skaly’s help.
Asuka - Really?! When did that happen?
- Years ago. I heard it from the Dragon Locals. Must’ve been before we were born.

 

Miyu ~ Drago, about that Battlefield. Was the fighting there really pointless?
- It was indeed. Spirits like the Wolves, Eagles and Bears that wanted to harm Skaly. But they didn’t expect the Serpents, Crows and Ravens to work with us.

 

Asuka - That sounds like a unfair fight, for them.
- Hahaha… My little Sister’s really clever.
Miyu - So… who took more casualties?
- Obviously those who opposed Skaly.

 

Asuka - Lady Skaly offered Territory to our Allies. When they heard that someone wants to harm her. They stood up.
- Those Animals are very protective. Just like us Dragons. That’s another reason why we understand each other so well.
Miyu ~ I see. Thanks for telling me~.
Asuka & I - You’re welcome!

Finally, we arrived at the Hill. Miyu rushes up, afraid that she’ll miss the Sunset.

 

Onto the same Rock, Asuka and I form a half-circle each around Miyu. Her Hands rest on each of our Heads.
Miyu ~ I can’t wait for Dinner.
Asuka - Neither can we~...!

- Miyu… How will you find work?

Miyu - You’ll see. I got a Secret up my Sleeve.

Hmm…. It seems the young Lady has a surprise for us. So be it, we will treasure it whatever it is.
I just hope… Asuka will not lovingly torture me again.

0