Two Dragon Boats
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awake to the sight of dear little Sister cuddled with Miyu in her Bed. 

 

The Apartment I once saw every morning, is far from us. A new Phase has begun for the Sakurais. 

Miyu - Morning Drago…
- Good Morning, Miyu. How did you sleep?

Miyu - Amazing~... The best I’ve slept in a long time. 

- That’s good to hear. Did my Sister sneak into your Bed?

 

Miyu - No, I called her here. I really wanted to cuddle.
- That’s good to hear.

Miyu - Drago… You’re not angry that I didn’t call you. | I begin to laugh lightly.

 

- Not at all. I am happy even, my Sister isn’t muscular or has a large Body. But she packs a lot of muscle underneath her Scales. Also, she’s the smarter one from the two of us.

The Young Misses smiles at me and begins to wake up her Physical self. Miyu opens the Window, immediately fresh Moutain Air rushes in. Compared to the not-so-fresh Town Air, this is bliss.

 

Asuka begins to turn, lifting her Head as she notices Miyu is not present anymore.
Miyu - Asuka, I’m here.
Asuka - Ah. Good Morning, Miyu. Onii-sama.

- Good Morning, Asuka. 

Miyu - Let’s head downstairs and get the Day rolling.

Asuka - We’re right behind you~.

 

Down the pairs of Stairs, and into the massive Kitchen.
Akano - Good Morning you three.
Asuka - Morning~!
Miyu - Morning, Mama. How did you sleep?

Akano - Oh~... Excellent. The Air here is so healthy and even gives a slight energy boost.

- It seems that way. Akano, may we ask for Food?

 

Akano - Ahahaha~... Goodness, Drago. Haven’t I told you that you and Asuka and part of this Family. Therefore, sit down and pick your place. I’ll set the Food out in a minute. | Wonderful Female she is.

 

In terms of spots for us… We have plenty to choose from. 

 

There’s no Table for the Family to sit at. Rather a few Chairs against the Kitchen Counter. Judging by their Facial expressions, they like it.

Asuka and I take a Spot close the entrance of the Kitchen. We might change Spots later, but for now…

 

Akano - Here you go you two. Please enjoy.
Asuka - Thank you, Akano~! | Asuka’s Tail wags at a incredible rate.
- Dig in.
Asuka - She gave us two Bowls…
- I know. I will eat as well, don’t worry. | Her Tail wags even faster upon hearing my Words.

 

Miyu - Mama, can we jump in the Pool today?
Akano - I don’t know~... You should ask your Father. He’s outside washing the Pool.
Miyu - Really?! | Miyu slides open the Doors and runs to her Father. 

 

Only to… Pull him back… in?

 

Miyu - Sit down and eat!
Haru - M-Miyu, I need to wash the Pool. I’ll eat after.
Miyu - It will get cold! | Wow… Miyu is very similar to her Mother.

Haru - O-Okay… I will eat… 

 

Akano - Didn’t I tell you she’ll drag you back in?
Haru - Y-Yes, Honey.
Akano - Now, let’s eat. I got some Cooking Pots and Pans that need some moving.

- Pardon my curiosity Akano, how many Pans and Pots do you own?
Akano - Well… See those Boxes behind you?
Asuka and I stare behind us at Piles of Boxes. Quite the Number of Pots and Pans.

- I see… | Wonder how many she used to bonk Haru with?

 

Asuka - Onii-san~! Eat up! It gets cold! | Eeek!

 

Akano - Haha! Look at Drago. Now that’s a big Brother. Afraid of his little Sister.
- A-Asuka is not the Dragon you want to take lightly.
Asuka - Onii-sama! Eat~!

- Yes!

As if I’m the little Child and Asuka is my Mother, I eat up what Akano prepared. 

 

Akano sets two steaming Mugs infront of her Family and herself, before sitting down opposite of them.

Miyu - Thanks, Mama!

Akano - No need for that. Enjoy your Coffee.
Haru - Thanks, Honey!

Akano - You better not say that again.
Haru - O-Of Course not! I’ve learned my l-le-lesson… | I don’t want to think what happened exactly...

 

The young Miss bottoms up the Mug following a couple sips.
Miyu - Thanks again, Mama!

Akano - Now now~... Go out and play with your Dragons. Also, please take care of the Pool. Your Father is… a bit spooked at the Moment.

 

Miyu looks at her Father with worried eyes.
Haru - I’m fine, Miyu. Your Mother has sadly punished me.
Miyu - With what?
Akano - He didn’t want to eat with us. He already knows what going to happen to him. | Oh…
Miyu - In that case, we’re going outside. Thanks for the Food!

Akano - Let your Dragons help if needed! 

Before we knew it, we followed our Mistress outside and await her actions.

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, this is quite the large Pool…
- Are you afraid of it?

Asuka - J-Just a bit…
My Body automatically pulls closer to her, comforting my Sister with Tail pats and cuddles.

 

- See how Miyu lets Water run in.
Asuka - Yeah…
- Once it’s full of Water you can jump in. The bottom isn’t as deep as you see.
Asuka - Eh? Onii-sama?

- Right now, you see it as deep and large because of your angle. Once you are in, you will see it differently.
Asuka - Ah! I know! Because I’m inside the Pool!
- Correct! Well done, Asuka!

We hug each other tightly, as a reward for her.

 

Miyu - Guys! The Pool is almost full!
Asuka - Amazing, Miyu! 

Miyu - Thanks, I’ll go get changed and then return. | We watch as she happily walks inside the House.

 

Green Grass, healing Air and even the best of Nature’s Musicians. What a acquisition the Miyu’s Parents made. 

 

Back to what’s in front of me. Asuka pokes the Water with her Tail, slowly she lets it sink in.
Asuka - Onii-sama, it’s quite cool. Just perfect actually…
- Good to hear, Asuka. 

 

Miyu - I’m back! Let’s jump in!

- Young Lady wait! Please be care--- SPLASH!

 

A large explosion of Water shoots over the Yard. Even I’m drenched. Asuka and Miyu share the same laughter.
While I stand here, shocked at Miyu’s push for Fun.

 

Slowly I approach the Pool, Asuka slides in casually. I shall try that too!

 

Flop!

I’m floating on the Water! Excellent!

 

Miyu - Ahahaha! Asuka look at him! It’s the Dragon Boat! | Asuka explodes in laughter upon Miyu’s words. 

 

Slowly boating my way to Miyu, I stop.
- Please get on, the Dragon Boat is departing!

Miyu - Asuka jump on!

Asuka - Eh… Miyu I don’t think I can st-Woah~! | Miyu yanks Asuka onto my Back. Together, the thankfully don’t affect my boating capabilities.

 

Starting with doing circles on the edges of the Pool, at a slow pace of course. 

Miyu - The Dragon Boat needs to go faster!
Asuka - Nii-san! Go faster!

- The Dragon Boat will now increase its speed! | Boosting off, I take on a constant speed while exiting the shape of the Pool. 

 

Sithering on top of the Water, I make a stop where I picked up Miyu and Asuka.
Miyu - The Dragon Boat has run out of Fuel?
- Indeed it has. Exhaustion of energy supplies… has occurred… | Pfuu… That isn’t easy. But it’s so much fun for them. Even myself.

 

Asuka - Miyu, shall I continue?

Miyu - If you want to.

Asuka - Hop on.
Before my Eyes, Miyu gets onto Asuka’s Back and they slowly start to move forwards.

 

There they go. Asuka slowly speeds up, I hope she holds a consta--Egf!!

 

Flop!

 

Dragon Boat - Sunk…

I have fallen victim to my Sister’s incredible Speed. I hope Miyu is fine. 

 

Surfacing my Head only. I see the Ladies.
Miyu - Eek! Look! Predator! Bonk it!

- No wait! Please Asu--Bonk!

 

Sinking…

 

The Force of Asuka’s Tail is truely unbeatable. Not even I can do so…

Back to the Surface, I peak my entire Head out. The Ladies, are observing the Water.
Miyu - Oh! There! Get him! | Asuka pounces on me. Eh?!

- No~! Asuka!
Asuka - Nii-sama~! I got you! | That’s the Problem… My Neck!

- Sister, please be gentle with my old Dragon Body.

Asuka - Oh come on, Nii-sama~! None of us are that old!

- True… But still! Be gen-Egf!

 

Miyu - Asuka, can you lay him on Soil, please?
Asuka - Here, Nii-sama. Rest up. | But… What about your Fun…?

- I can still play…
Asuka - Miyu said she’ll bring something to eat. | Fair… I can rest till then.

Miyu - I’m back! I brought Snack as well!

Asuka - Yay! Food!

- Shmacks?!

 

Miyu and Asuka stare briefly, before exploding in laughter. 

- What are those Sticks, Miyu?

 

Miyu - This… Is Ice Cream. It’s a cold “Snack” for hot Summer Days. | Oh… The Humans really now how to satisfy their needs during these steaming hot Days.

 

The young Lady hands us each one and sit down on the Edge of the Pool. 

Miyu - Can you two eat it?
- Of course. | I can even scratch my Nose!
Asuka slowly licks the Frozen Snack, her eyes stare at it with a small but growing desire to devour it.

 

Miyu - Guys, can we talk shortly about something?

- Anytime you wish, Miyu. What is it?
Miyu - I… was thinking last Night… 

Asuka - About what?

 

Miyu - About opening my own Flower Shop. 

 

Excellent! Wonderful!

- Splendid Idea Miss!
Asuka - I agree! It’s great! Very good decision Miyu!

 

Miyu - But… You two will stay with me right? Even if I got to University? | That again… Sweet little Miyu~...

Asuka - We will stay with you!

- Absolutely. We can even help you collect Flowers to sell. Especially the ones that non-gifted Humans can’t find. 

 

Miyu - You mean the Fire Red one we used for the paste?
- Indeed. There’s plenty more as well. So Variety is guaranteed.
Asuka - Nii-sama knows a lot about Flowers!
- Not really… Just basic Dragon Teachings.

 

Miyu - Speaking of Teachings… Asuka, what else can you do with your Magic?
Asuka - Eh… Anything~!

Miyu - Eh?!

- Indeed she can. She’s very talented. 

 

Miyu - Thanks you two… It means a lot… to me.
Asuka - Aww~! Miyu! | Asuka pounces on Miyu this time. Not to capture her, but to cuddle.

- Can I jump in as well?
MIyu - Come here!

 

Such a soothing embrace. I’m thankful I found my Sister and that we have all this Land now. 

 

One Problem still remains… The previous Battle. Skaly should know what to do, especially when all the Leaders get together, all sorts of Ideas sprout from each of them.

 

Miyu - Drago, what about another round of Dragon Boat?
- On it.
Asuka - I want too~!
- Of course both of you should jump on.

Hop - Hop

 

Miyu - Asuka?
Asuka - I’m on~!
Miyu - Dragon Boat?
- Dragon Boat… Departing!

Which Dragon Boat would you ride?
  • Asuka Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drago Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both! (Individually and simultaneously) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0