Prologue: The Diplomatic Instutute.
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue: The Diplomatic Institute.

My name is Myrynda Raerauntha, an Elf. I’m 5th daughter of the Raerauntha family, a baron family. Truthfully, my standing in both my family and the Elf society is not really high, but it’s not really dissatisfying. The reason is my freedom, besides the work at my house, I get to do anything in the time other ladies is doing ‘noble stuff’. One night, while I’m playing some video games, the news that every Elven countries within a few galaxy clusters have been merged into the Terran Union and the demand for an Elven representative at the Multi-race Diplomatic Institute arrived at my house. Out of all Elves in the countries, they chose me. Not that I’m good at negotiating or anything, but because everyone is busy with ‘noble stuff’.

So I’m going to leave Usria, this ‘beautiful’ tree-covered planet and head to Earth, the Capital planet of the Terran Union. Actually, I’m planning on leaving this planet long ago, I don’t like how the Elf society works. Despite they successfully repelled the first Vaha invasion and stole their technology, the Elf still keep their old ways of living with the tree, they even afforest whole planets rather than building big cities. Now that an opportunity came, I can’t possibly skip it. Also, I’m interested in how other races territories look like, so I have one more reason to leave.

——————The next morning——————

I’m currently at the Usria Interstellar Spaceport, the only spaceport on this planet, calling it an interstellar spaceport might be a bit of an exaggerate because the only spaceship docking here is my EF-80, there are no worker here, the spaceport itself is smaller than a bus stop, it’s just a sign saying “Usria Interstellar Spaceport” next to my spaceship… 

Anyway, I started to load the nuclear battery into the core (cause there are no charging station), check my luggage, sit on the pilot chair and take off.

I’m looking at the Elf territory before going but it’s so disappointing, there are not much to see except for the tree covered planets…

Ugh, let’s turn warp drive on and quickly get out of here.

When I arrived at the Solar system, my ship’s battery is well depleted, luckily I found a charging station at the Oort cloud.

”So can you show me your ID card?” Said the charging station worker.

”Okay”

”Hmm… so you are the Elf representative huh? Well then you can get a new nuclear core for free, as a special offer from the Terran government.” Said the worker.

”Sounds great.”

After getting my ship’s core changed and new battery installed, I activated warp drive again to quickly get to Earth.

The scenery changed significantly to what I’m used to. Cities built in many places, the diversity of biomes, giant plantations orbiting the sun (not Earth since it would take all sunlight), the security drones and police ships patrolling the area,…

When I landed on the Washington Spaceport, got the customs done and exited, a group of Terran officials had been waiting for me.

”Hello Myrynda, it seems that you have arrived on Earth for the first time, I shall guide you to the Diplomatic Institute. Said one of the officials.

”Alright”

So I followed the group. On the way, they talked about the places around the Earth, the way to the Institute and some gifts that have been prepared for me.

After one hour of walking, I finally see the place, it’s a five-story building surrounded by a big garden, on the gate is the flag of the Terran Union.

The official told me the room for representatives meeting is the middle room on the fifth floor. I took the stair to that floor and see three rooms, then I enter the middle one.

Open the door, I can see three other race representatives sitting around the table doing their own work. Wait a minute… No! They are playing games with each other!

This is supposed to be a meeting right?

What should I do now?

So that is the prologue, I know that their are bunch of plot holes and the story itself is hard to understand. The reason for this is I don’t know much about politics and I’m aiming to the comedy side more. If there are something you don’t understand or you want to know more about the TK40 universe, feel free to ask so I can answer or include that in the next chapter.

 

 

 

1