Chapter 4
133 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiver of apprehension stole over Jun Ren as cold calculating eyes followed his every move, watching to see if he would do as told.

"Fuck you! Who the hell are you?!"

Struggling to get on his feet, the force of the Demon King's aura held him bound to the ground.

"I'm the Demon King, Wangmu!"

Although Jun Ren could sense that he was in the presence of the most villainous person in the world, hearing him say that he was the Demon King, made his heart begin to beat fast with dread.

It was hard to miss the steely undertone that came with the introduction.

"You really expect me to believe you are the Demon King? Then, I am the Jade Emperor!"

Using sarcasm as a means to cover the terror he felt in the presence of a being so diabolical, Jun Ren clenched his teeth to prevent them from clattering from fear.

"It seems, you need to prove that I AM THE DEMON KING, very well! Prepare to become my concubine!"

In a move too fast for his eyes to follow, the demonic aura surrounding Jun Ren pulled him up until he and the demon king were at eye level.

"What the fuck?!!!!! System! What should I do?!! Hey?! Where is the freaking system when you need it?!"

His shout for help was met with dead silence, that was when Demon King Wangmu held the jaw of Jun Ren.

"What the fuck is he doing?!!!"

In one smooth motion, the Demon King swooped down and parted the lips of Jun Ren and hungrily devoured it. Without knowing, Jun Ren had taken the step in clearing his first mission from the Villain System.

*Beep* Beep* <[Host has succeeded in capturing the Demon King! You have been awarded 50 mission points!]>

Just like that a blast of white light flashed, in an instant the Demon King was sucked into a time space vacuum created by the system.

Jun Ren scrubbed at his lips until he felt they would bleed out from rubbing too hard on it. Spittle flew in several directions, as he tried to rid himself of the saliva swap.

"What the hell?! I didn't sign up for this bullshit!"

<[Host must begin new mission.]>

"Are you even listening to me?! That guy or whoever that was, just smooched me! I want my points to increase!"

Jun Ren's eyes flashed with anger at being subjected to a humiliating experience.

<[Awaiting host response.]>

Pulling at his hair in irritation, the face of Jun Ren's face became red like that of tomatoes.

"My manhood is on the line! Yet you are not going to fix the mess you dropped me into! I'm done! I can't deal with this bull crap anymore!"

<[Host will forfeit mission points attained and would become part of Villain System.]>

"Are you kidding me! Are you fucking kidding me?! What do you take me for?! You think you can threaten me!"

<[Final warning to Host, Do you want to continue with the mission? Yes or No?]>

0