Lairs of Temptation
2.8k 14 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
CW (Some Religious Trauma) (BDSM)

There’s nothing quite like the smell of girl juices in the morning. Iris sipped her freshly brewed concoction and sat quietly awaiting the roosters crow, to indicate the dawn of her final day. She giggled to herself, girl juice was what she called the tea she brewed every morning, it just so happened that this particular tea was integral to her becoming a girl. Iris had grown up in a very small village surrounded by nothing but harsh wilderness. The deadly mountainous ranges to the west, the Forest of Deceivers to the east, and a single unpaved road leading north to The Capital, which was a two-week journey by horse.

Many years ago her village was visited by a self proclaimed holy man, Karnoch, from The Capital. Who slowly eased his way into power and eventually took control of the town. This posed an issue for Iris, mainly due to the fact that Iris was assumed to be a boy when she was born.

Early on, Iris began to realize there was something wrong, she wasn't a boy. She tried her best to convince her parents and others that she was actually a girl. Unfortunately, due to the limited knowledge and resources of her village, no one had ever heard of such a thing. Karnoch however, jumped at the opportunity to use her as an example of the Devil's plan to corrupt their society. Iris was quickly brushed aside by most of the village as well as her parents. Who claimed it was nothing more than something to pray away. Still only a child, Iris felt as though things were hopeless. That is, until an herbalist named Flora passed through.

A loud banging against her door jolted Iris out of her memories. Her chest now pounding, she quickly finished her drink and made her way to the front of her small shack. Taking a deep breath, Iris steeled herself and opened the door. There stood two of the village guards, both towering over her, dressed in a mixture of aged chainmail and church robes, one holding a torch and the other a sword on his hip. 

“It’s time,” The guard with the sword said.

“The sun isn't even up yet.”

“Karnoch doesn't want an audience for this. He says he doesn't want you trying to corrupt anyone with a speech or slights against God.”

“Oh right, wouldn’t want me suggesting any cursed ideas, like thinking for yourself.” Iris rolled her eyes.

The guard simply stood there, unamused.

Iris narrowed her gaze, “Fine, at least let me grab my bag.”

The guard nodded, Iris closed the door and walked the several paces to her bed and picked up her satchel. She fought the urge to tear up as she took one last look around her small home. It wasn't much, but she had made it hers in the years she had spent there. It wasn’t much larger than a bedroom. Her bed was just big enough for her, a small stove sat across from it and served as her heat in the winter, closer to the door she had a small wooden table and single chair. Though she knew her time was always going to be limited, she wanted to try and make the best of it. Maybe she could actually complete her fool's errand and return, if someone hasn't claimed it by then. She pulled a piece of paper out of her bag and looked it over. She had it memorized, but the physical memento made her feel safe. She slid it into her boot, then made her way to the guards outside. 

Iris took a deep breath to calm herself, “I’m ready,” her voice was soft yet resolute. 

The three made their way to the east edge of the town, the moon was nowhere to be seen on this dark morning. The only thing illuminating their path was the torch held by the silent guard. The wind sent shivers up Iris’s spine. Something about being sent away in this darkness seemed only fitting to her. This town was nothing but an abyss to Iris.

After a short trek to the edge of the village, she saw Karnoch waiting for them. Her stomach began to twist and churn at the mere sight of him. He stood there in a triumphant pose, as if he was waiting on praise from God, dressed in white robes with a golden cross along the chest and golden vestments. His eyes fueled by fire and brimstone; though he claimed to be a holy man, all Iris ever saw was a monster's gaze. A wolf preying on any who would believe and be threatened by an invisible power no one could prove did or didn't exist. Iris and Karnoch were both equally repulsed by each other. 

“The day is finally upon us, my child. By law of this town, you are now over twenty-one years of age. In your time here you have been nothing but an utter disrespect to your family and God himself. I have tried many times to help you see the folly in your ways, but once you did this,” Karnoch gestured at Iris's feminine body. “You changed God’s will and have become an abomination. The only path to salvation is to slay a Demon and return with proof. This way God may forgive your transgressions and we will allow you to continue your life here.”

He was always this long winded. 

“You say it like I have a choice. How will I even find this Demon?” 

“There were reports of a Demon making it’s lair in a cave somewhere beyond the Forest of Deceivers. I assume it will take several days by foot; you will be given a day's worth of food and a weapon.”

Karnoch motioned to the guard with the sword and he took Iris’ bag from her and handed it to Karnoch; who in turn dumped everything onto the ground. He placed a rusted dagger and a small bit of wrapped food inside and handed it back to her.

“Go now; your time here is done, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Iris took her bag and gripped it tight. She knew this was coming; they were sending her out with no intention of returning. She walked a few paces past them and turned back for a moment.

“If changing my appearance to match my soul makes me an abomination, why do you dye your hair to make yourself look younger? Seems to me that’s changing God’s will by your standards.” She turned around, ignoring the yelling and curses being slung at her, and began her journey.

Several hours had passed and the sun was now shining through the trees, the dew glistening on the grass and plants alike. For being called the Forest of Deceivers, It was turning into quite a lovely stroll. Iris had been in this forest many times to retrieve the herbs needed for her tea. She looked up at the sky through the branches, feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin. She stopped to smell the wonderful scents of the flowers and herbs around her. Plucking the ingredients she needed for her tea. The sweet scents and calm feeling was what she needed after the grim events earlier in the day. Placing another ingredient in her bag, she was reminded once again of the herbalist.

Iris had been no older than twelve when Flora came to the village. She was an older woman with golden hair and a smile that radiated warmth. She rode on a cart pulled by a single horse, and was making her way to towns and villages off the beaten path. Her goal was to share medicines and gardening tips to those who may not have resources from the Capital. Iris was immediately drawn to her. When they first met, Flora had called Iris a nice young lad, but Iris corrected her and explained that she was a girl. Flora was the first person to ever correct herself and ask Iris what she wanted to be called. Iris hadn't really decided on a name at that point; so Flora told her to pick the prettiest flower she could see on her cart. She looked over the collection carefully, and eventually pointed at a nice purple and white flower. 

“Well then, I guess I’ll call you Iris from now on,” Flora smiled, and handed Iris a flower.

For an entire week Iris visited and spoke with Flora, learning about herbs and gardening, helping her out. Iris felt safe with Flora. The warmth and joy the woman brought to her was unlike any other. Iris had been working up the courage to ask Flora to take her along, when she left the village. But on the day she went to ask, Flora was quiet. Iris thought she may have done something wrong until Flora handed her a piece of paper. 

“I know what you are going through Iris. But I will have to leave soon; here is a list of ingredients you can find in the surrounding woods, and basic instructions. Go gather these quickly and come back so I can show you how to mix and brew this properly. It will help you match your outer appearance with your inner self, if that’s what you want.”

Iris’s face lit up and she dashed into the woods, heart racing at the thought of looking like her true self. She scavenged for every ingredient on the list. It took her a little longer than expected, due to one of the herbs only growing in a further region of the forest. By the time she returned, Flora was gone. She learned later that Karnoch had sent guards to trash her cart and force her out of town. Devastated, Iris lashed out for the first time at Karnoch, and made it her purpose to oppose him. It took some time, but on her own Iris had figured out the correct dosing and brewing method to make the tea. She made it every morning like the recipe said, and over time she began noticing changes. The people in the village accused her of witchcraft, but no one could ever prove it. After a while, she had a body she was finally comfortable with. She knew there would be repercussions, but her will was strong.

Back into her present situation; Iris was now venturing deeper into the forest than ever before. Vines were thicker, trees were taller, and any misstep meant small cuts on her legs from the unmaintained foliage. This was an area that was not well traveled. 

She had picked up the herbs she needed along the way but was now trying to find out how to make her tea in the morning without at least her cup; which was still on the ground at the edge of town. First and foremost she needed to find a place to rest, and possibly stay for the night. The longer the day went on, the more Iris realized how completely lost she was.

Her feet ached from the long day's journey and Iris missed her small bed. The sun was beginning to set and her legs stung from traversing the ever increasingly thick forest. Fuck it, she thought, and was contemplating simply laying in the grass when something caught her eye. Ahead of Iris was a small building, overgrown with vines and scorch patterns along the walls and partially caved in roof.

A wave of relief washed over her as she used what little energy she had left to rush to the building. The doors were barely holding on by the hinges as she slowly pushed them open. Iris knew she should tread cautiously, but she was too exhausted to care at this point. She walked inside and collapsed on the floor, happy to at least have part of a roof over her head. After laying for a moment as her feet throbbed like they were going to burst through her boots, Iris rolled over and sat up to inspect her current situation.

The inside of this building had seen better days, then again, so had Iris. The remains of benches and chairs were scattered across the floor, remnants of curtains and tapestries hung from the windows, charred and tattered. Iris realized in an instant what kind of building this was, a church, because of course it was. A giggling fit overcame her, whether it was the absurdity or the exhaustion she wasn't sure. But Iris found it incredibly funny that it seemed she could not ever escape the church.

Staggering to her feet, she made her way through the open building, the wind was blowing through the roof and Iris felt the chill sink in. She shivered, wishing her tunic and skirt were thicker. Approaching the overturned podium, Iris saw what seemed to be the epicenter of the fire that had ravaged this once figuratively, and now literally holy place.

A pentagram, scorched into the wooden flooring, with streaks of charred wood leading away from it. Iris stared for a moment, she never actually believed Demons were real, but, maybe there was a chance. Either way, she already knew a true monster, a Demon would be a reprieve. 

Iris, body still aching from her travels, ripped down the remainder of the curtains and formed a small pile in a corner. It wasn’t much, but she was used to ‘not much’ and too exhausted to care. She laid down, wrapping herself as best she could in the dusty cloth.

Iris was quickly lost to sleep as a fog rolled in the forest and the shadows danced around the desecrated church. She could hear the faint whispers of spirits as this part of the forest came alive in the moonlight. But Iris, happy in a far off land, with her mother Flora tending to a garden, was too happy in her dream to stir completely; she was content, if only for a night. The spirits talked amongst themselves, as if deciding the lone girl’s fate. They had seen others come though their home, but only one truly like her had ever passed through their sacred woods. As the night stretched on, they decided to help the poor girl find her destination. More shadows danced, and the trees themselves shifted and moved; taking great care not to disturb the weary traveler.

Iris awoke the next morning, her limbs stiff and body aching. She unraveled herself from the curtains and stretched out. The light was shining through the windows and the giant hole in the roof. As she stood up her stomach released a growl that would make a bear cower in fear. Sleepily, Iris bent over and grabbed her bag to pull out the food she was given. 

“Days worth my ass.” Iris muttered, unraveling the cloth.

In the cloth, there was only a single bread roll and a few dried pieces of meat. Knowing she would have to scrounge for food later she only ate a single piece of the meat and a few bites of the roll to satiate the growing pain in her stomach.

She decided to waste no time and stepped outside into the bright new day. Except, looking around, she didn't recognize the area, the building was the same one she had entered, but the forest itself was vastly different. It had been dark when she arrived, but Iris knew she wasn't in the same place. Was her mind playing tricks on her? Had she become delirious from lack of water and food? Iris shook her head, pushing the rambling thoughts aside. She needed to keep moving, and at least find something to drink.

After a few moments of trying to determine which way was east, Iris set off once again. She had covered quite a bit of ground yesterday, but this was an entirely new set of woods. There were always stories of dangerous animals and plants that could kill throughout the village, so most townsfolk never ventured more than a day or two’s walk in. She took great care with every step, not knowing what was lurking in the overgrown grass, and hanging from the vines that were occupying more and more of her path. After several exhaustive hours of contorting her way through the ever thickening woods, she started hearing a faint noise. It was soft at first but the more she moved the louder it became. Water, that was the sound of running water. Iris picked up her pace, ignoring the branches and bushes in her way until she found the edge of the woods. 

Free from the restraints of foliage, Iris found herself in a clearing, there was a river running along a mountain side to her right, and more woods to her left. She ran as fast as she could to the river, desperate for water. After shoving her entire head in and drinking as much as she could, she un-dunked herself and fell back laying flat on the ground. Iris laid for a moment, soaking in the warmth from the sun and catching her breath. Her chest was racing and her legs were sore, but she had made it through.

Once sufficiently calm she stood up and inspected her surroundings. She tried her best to peer over the treeline, expecting to see the mountains that were always in view of her village and the forest, but the only thing close to it, was the enormous wall of rock across the river. Granted, Iris had never traveled through the entire forest before, but she knew she shouldn't have made it this quickly. Was this even the same forest she entered? The thought crossed her mind, but she quickly dismissed the idea, chalking it up to exhaustion. 

First things first, Iris needed to find some type of food; she wasn't sure how long it would take to find this so-called Demons Lair, if Demons actually existed. But since there was now a plentiful water source, she could at least find fruit and possibly a way to brew her tea. Body aching yet her mind determined, Iris set off once again, following the river. 

The water was flowing along the mountainside, winding in what Iris could only assume was east. She didn’t quite trust her sense of direction at this point but something told her she was on the right path. After a short while, she happened upon a tree which bore shining bright red apples. Iris, confident that the sound her stomach made, would ward off any nearby beast, approached the tree. They all looked absolutely divine. Making her choice carefully, Iris picked the most delicious looking one within arms reach. 

Her mouth salivating, Iris began to take a bite. Just a second before her lips met the fruit's skin, she heard a voice. Not someone speaking, but a soft voice humming a song. Iris’s heart skipped, she began looking all around, trying to pinpoint the direction of the tune. If there was someone else near, they might have tools to make a fire, or something to make her tea in. Her ears now leading her rather than her stomach, Iris dropped the apple and continued along the river.

Iris followed the humming for what seemed like a lifetime, though her sense of time was becoming almost as unreliable as her sense of direction at this point. She eventually found the source of the humming which came from a cave across the river. It was such a sweet melodic voice, Iris was entranced. Whoever was humming this tune had a truly calming and oddly seductive tone. 

“Hello?” She called out, but received no answer. “Can you hear me?!” She shouted even louder, but the humming continued uninterrupted. 

Determined to find the person responsible for the almost angelic voice, Iris pulled her bag from her shoulder, grabbed the paper out of her boot and placed it inside with great care. She lifted the bag above her head as she slowly inched her way into the brisk river. Her body tensed up from the icy sensation crawling up her legs, then to her spine and she let out a whine as her chest was immersed. Teeth chattering and lip quivering, Iris made her way across, taking time with each step, gauging the depth. The water only went to her neck, but it was still far too deep for her comfort. After a minute she had successfully made her way onto the opposite shore, near the cave leading into the mountain.

Shivering and letting out a slew of curses, Iris jumped around on the shore to warm herself. Wringing out her tunic and skirt as best she could while kicking off her boots and trying to warm herself in the sun. 

She could still hear the enchanting voice humming from the cave. She took another moment to compose herself and put her boots back on. Iris approached the cave entrance and tried to peer inside. It was dark but it emitted a warmth that felt so welcoming after her cold swim. Throwing her bag over her shoulder, she stepped into the cave. She was, however, only several steps inside when Iris remembered her original task had been to find a Demon's lair...a Demon’s lair that was in a cave...somewhere beyond the forest. 

Iris also noticed the humming had stopped, this was not ideal. As quickly as she could turn around, the entrance she had walked through disappeared and Iris stood in complete darkness.

“Well fuck.” She mumbled to herself.

Iris turned around, her chest was tight and her heart was now pounding. She fumbled in her bag for the rusty dagger. Iris’s soul almost lept out of her body, as one by one, torches lit up the walls of the cave on either side of her, illuminating a path leading deeper into the mountain. Iris found the dagger and held it outstretched in front of herself, as if waiting for something to appear as she made her way down the newly lit corridor. 

After several terrifying minutes, she found herself in a circular room with no other exits. Iris was now taking back what she said about Demons being a reprieve. The walls were lit with torches the same as the tunnel. At that moment, a voice echoed through the cave, sending a wave of air through the room blowing out the torches and once again leaving Iris in darkness, sending chills down her spine.

“And what do we have here? Who are you and why have you made your way into my home?” The woman’s voice surrounded Iris, enveloping her.

Iris stammered, “I-I’m here to...slay a Demon so I can return to my home.” 

“Foolish girl, walking directly into a Demon's Lair with only a pitiful weapon such as that. Are you here for money, glory, to serve some ill guided mission?” 

This woman’s voice, this Demon’s voice, was booming yet calm. Iris didn't know what to make of it. More so, she didn't want to think about what she made of it. This was the same voice that had been humming such a sweet soft tune only a short time ago. 

Iris tried her best to steel herself as she had done so many times before, “I...don’t belong in my village, I was cast out. Tasked with slaying you so I might return and continue to live my life without further persecution.” 

There was a pause, “Ah, a kindred spirit I see.”

Iris felt a warmth in the room, and saw two glowing red eyes light up in the darkness. The demon was there, staring her down like prey. She froze with fear, unable to avert her gaze from the eyes that seemed to pierce her very soul.

“This village cast you out because you didn't adhere to their standards or religious beliefs, am I right?” Her voice was no longer echoing through the cave, it was now soft and oddly alluring.

Iris nodded, unable to speak, but quickly realized she was still in darkness. 

“Oh how rude of me, let me just...” The Demon spoke and the torches once again lit up the room. 

Iris was taken aback. This Demon was a few inches shorter than Iris, her skin a violet purple, jet black hair cascading down her shoulders weaving past her dark pointy horns. Horns that were four inches tall with a slight curve at the base and ending in a fine point. She wore a tight fitting white blouse and black leather pants. She was in awe of this Demon, whether by her stunning beauty or by fear, Iris wasn't sure. 

“So,” the Demon strode forward towards her, “Do you really want to kill me?” She raised her hand slowly to her chest pointing at herself while simultaneously running her finger up her showing cleavage. 

Iris dropped her dagger, “I-I don’t want to hurt anyone.” she had found her voice, shaky and unnerved as it was. “I just want to live as myself and not be treated like I'm some…”

“Demon?” The purple seductress finished.

Iris nodded as best she could, still unable to avert her gaze from the beauty before her. 

The Demon quickly closed the distance between them, backing Iris up against the wall.

“So long as you truly mean that, I may be able to offer you sanctuary, if only for a night.” The Demon ran her hands up Iris’s arm and gently caressed her chin. “Perhaps longer if you’re a...good girl.”

Iris couldn't help herself, her own body betrayed her as she let out a soft whimper. She had never seen anyone as beautiful as this woman before her. In her village she had developed crushes on several girls, but she never allowed herself to pursue them, for fear of further ostracization. But this Demon set something off in her entire being. 

“The name’s Morana. Now, what might your name be my precious flower?” 

“M-my name is Iris.” 

“Ohh, a precious flower indeed. What a delightful name for such a pretty girl.” Morana’s voice was slightly raspy but she spoke with great care and delight. Iris couldn't help but be entranced by it.

Morana looked down, “Oh, a kindred spirit in more ways than one I see.”

The purple girl giggled and turned around walking to a now open tunnel on the opposite side of the room and motioned for Iris to follow. 

“Come, come, I will show you around and we can get you out of those dreadfully wet clothes.” 

Iris was curious at the second mention of a kindred spirit. No longer trapped by the gaze of Morana; she looked down in horror as she realized there was a bulge coming through her skirt. Mortified, she tried her best to smooth everything out and adjust herself. Her cheeks a bright red, she quickly followed the Demon who was not breaking stride.

They walked down the corridor for several more minutes, Iris was captivated by Morana’s tail as it whipped back and forth so playfully. Her tail was also purple and had a slight rounded point at the end making out the shape of a spade. Before long they found themselves in a wide opening, there was grass, several trees, and a garden, all surrounding a small cottage, with sunlight shining through the top of the cave. It was gorgeous, Iris had never seen such a beautiful home. This couldn't truly be the lair of a Demon, could it?

Dumbfounded, Iris took in the site, “This place is...beautiful. How did you do all of this? We’re inside a mountain.”

Morana turned around and smirked, “You’d be surprised what can be accomplished with a little time, hard work, and magic, my sweet flower.”

Iris felt her cheeks become warm. She didn’t know why being called that affected her so much, but she wasn’t complaining. Morana led her to the house, it was by no means a large building but it was easily four times larger than Iris’s shack she was used to. It was made of a mixture of cobblestone and dark wooden foundation and support beams. Iris stood on the steps leading to the entrance. Morana stopped and noticed her hesitation. 

“Are you alright?” The Demon’s voice was soft and filled with concern.

“I-I’m not sure.” 

Morana moved closer to her, “Oh my, you didn't eat the apples outside did you?”

Iris looked up, “What? No, I heard your humming before I could take a bite.”

“Oh splendid, the fruit outside this realm is tainted and highly poisonous. And we wouldn't want such a beautiful young woman such as yourself to fall ill now would we?” 

Iris stared into Morana’s eyes, she expected to see fire and brimstone, but even though they glowed red and fierce, she saw compassion and kindness. This didn’t make sense, Demons were supposed to be evil, and deadly. Though, in her experience the only evil Iris had encountered was a ‘Man of God’.

“Let’s get you inside and out of those wet clothes, there is a hot spring out back if you’d like to wash up, you must've been in the wilds for some time to get here.”

Iris stood up and followed Morana in the house.

After changing out of her clothes and into a robe, Iris made her way outside to the hot spring where Morana was already in the water, waiting for her.

“Please, join me Iris. The temperature is just right,” Morana’s voice was back to its sultry and seductive tone. 

Iris was embarrassed, she hadn’t been naked around anyone else in some time. Though, she’d be lying if she said she didn’t want to see Morana naked, her nerves were still getting the better of her. Morana turned around, taking the hint. Slowly, Iris disrobed and stepped into the spring, soaking in the warmth as the water covered her chest. 

“Thank you,” Iris said as Morana turned around to meet her gaze.

“It’s no trouble at all my dear, I know how nerve racking it can be your first time face to face with a Demon.”

“What do you mean by that? Weren't you born a Demon, or spawned?” Iris was quite curious at this point.

Morana giggled, “Oh my no. I was born a human like you. In fact, exactly like you.”

Iris looked puzzled, “What do you mean, exactly like me?”

Morana smiled and looked up as if reminiscing, “Well, I was born into a small town. My childhood was mostly uneventful aside from the fact that I knew something was wrong. You see, everyone was convinced I was a boy. My parents, my friends, everyone. But I knew my body was incorrect, I tried my best to plead with anyone that would listen, but it was to no avail.”

The purple girl moved closer to Iris, sitting next to her against the side of the spring, basking in the warm water.

“It wasn’t until I discovered a book, buried in an old shop that used to belong to an herbalist, where I found several recipes and potion mixes that would alter a person's body. After some trial and a lot of error, I had my own potion that would give me the body I truly felt right in. Unfortunately the church leaders did not find my changes were permitted by god. So I spent quite some time in solitude. Then, once I turned eighteen, I was tasked with slaying a Demon to atone for my sins. What the village leaders didn't know was that I spent a lot of time reading, and had come across several other tomes and...forbidden works.”

Morana noticed Iris staring intently, hanging on her words and she could tell the human girl knew all too well what it was like to be marked a Demon, even without the horns.

“I decided I would use what they feared most against them. I drew a pentagram and placed herbs as an offering, to summon a Demon. The look on my face was similar to yours just a little while ago when she appeared to me. I explained my situation and she took pity on me. She claimed she would grant me the power to fight back and I accepted. I was transformed into what you see before you now, a Succubus; and I used my newfound power to burn the church and seek out a new home for myself. It’s been several years since then and not many find their way here, my lair is quite a ways away from any village or town. So, I do believe it is quite serendipitous that you Iris, have found your way here.”

Twirling her hair, relishing the thought of sweet revenge, Morana looked over and saw Iris with tears rolling down her cheeks.

“I...didn't know there was anyone else like me.”

Iris grabbed Morana and pulled her into a hug. The Demon’s body was warm, enticingly so. They embraced each other for a moment that seemed to go on forever. The pain, the sorrow, the understanding, they felt it all through each other. Iris pulled her head back and stared into Morana’s eyes. They were lost in each other's gaze, as if learning everything about one another. Iris broke eye contact as she pressed her lips against Morana's. The succubus made a squeak, caught off guard by Iris’s boldness. Iris let her hands wander and explore Moranas body, her skin was soft and so comfortably warm. Morana ran her hand up Irises back, eliciting a soft moan from the girl, and cupped the back of her head. 

After several intense moments, they released each other's lips. Both of them catching their breath, Iris ran her fingers through Moranas hair and up her horns, feeling the textures and ridges along them. She was mesmerized by the feeling until a soft moan from Morana snapped her out of it. Iris looked back to Moranas face which was turning a dark blue, her eyes were closed and her fang was biting her lip. W-was she blushing? Iris didn't know you could make a succubus blush. Granted her knowledge of Demons was limited, but she was now very interested in learning more. 

She let go of the horns, “I’m sorry, was that too far?”

Morana opened her eyes and looked up at Iris. “I-no, I liked it. It’s just, my horns are…” she licked her lips, “A sensitive area.”

Iris gazed into her eyes once more. Her heart was pounding and her mind was swirling with thoughts of what could be. It was at that moment Iris felt something brush her leg. She looked down and saw a now swollen appendage coming from between Moranas thighs. Looking back at the succubus who was now blushing an even darker blue, the human girl took the Demon's hand and led it between her own thighs. Morana looked back up at Iris and smiled.

“You are stunningly beautiful, Morana.” 

“Mhmm, you are as well my precious flower, though, you may call me Ana if you wish.” Ana whispered as she leaned in again to taste the sweet flavor of the girl's lips. 

They sat together in the hot spring for some time, tasting each other and exploring one another's bodies. Iris made sure to give extra attention to Ana’s horns warranting breathy moans that were like music to her ears.

After their long soak, Iris and Ana climbed out of the hot spring and began to dry off. Iris noticed how sensitive her skin was. Unsure of whether it was from the hot water or the purple girl's touch, her body felt like it was on fire and every brush of cloth against skin felt like an eruption of pleasure. Taking her time and savoring the sensation, Iris was caught off guard by a firm strike against her bare ass.

“Aaah!” Was all she could muster to moan as the lightning bolt of masochistic glee sparked throughout her entire being. 

She turned around to see Ana who had an ironically devilish grin on her face, whipping her tail around, then lightly smacked Iris’s thigh, warranting a whine as she flinched. 

“Oh my, if I didn't know any better I’d say you enjoyed that.” Ana back to her threateningly sadistic voice inched ever so closer to the trembling human girl. 

Iris clenched the cloth draped over her, and bit her lip. She felt like prey under Ana’s gaze, her heart skipped as the Demon girl placed a hand on her shoulder. 

Ana leaned in whispering in her ear, “I do believe I have to pay you back for being so...nonchalant with my horns, wouldn’t you say?” 

Ana pulled the cloth away exposing Iris’s body and wrapped her tail around her hands, binding them together and began leading her towards the house.

“Unless of course, you’d like me to stop?” Ana looked back, waiting for an answer.

Iris couldn't find words, she could barely move let alone speak. She shook her head, her face increasingly red with every moment. 

“So you’d like to be led deeper into my lair and...receive your punishment?”

Her mind was a flurry, and her body was growing warmer as Iris simply nodded.

Pulling the girl with her tail like a leash, Ana led Iris into her home and to her bedroom. Inside there was a lavish looking bed, an oak wardrobe, a small dresser with a mirror, and candles everywhere. As they entered, the candles lit all at once and the curtains closed, leaving the two girls illuminated by the soft lighting. Ana’s skin shone magnificently in the candlelight and her eyes glowed a fierce red. Iris had been so focused on keeping her composure and staring at Ana, that she completely missed the chains and leather cuffs, hanging from a rafter in the center of the room.

Ana slowly unraveled her tail from Iris’s hands, and raised them up to secure them in the cuffs. Iris was utterly captivated by her Demoness host, she could only imagine what was about to come but whatever it may be, she felt safe with Ana. She knew if she asked the Demon girl to stop, Ana would without question.

The succubus slowly walked to the wardrobe and opened it, pulling a black leather flogger from within. Iris audibly gulped. Her entire body froze as she heard the crack of leather as Ana sadistically made a few 'test' swings. 

"I hope you're ready, my decadent flower. I'm going to whip up a night you'll never forget."

Iris paused, briefly perplexed by what she just heard, "Was that a joke?"

Her question was met only with the sharp sting of the whip, as her moans now filled the room. 

Iris was no stranger to the sharp pain of leather across her back, but this was different. This was restrained, intentional, Ana swung the whip with grace and care. Iris whimpered and moaned with each strike, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body, Ana was humming the tune she had been before, timing the strikes with the influx in her voice. 

“Now, my sweet flower.” Ana landed another strike against Iris’s back thigh forcing another whine from the girl. “I want you to count out the strikes for me. Be a good girl and I’ll reward you ever so nicely after. Hmm?” Ana’s voice sent shivers through Iris’s body.

Iris was lost in the sensations, her ass was growing redder than her face with every strike, along with her back and thighs sending signals through her entire being. She could only grin at the feeling of pain mixed with ecstasy. She had to compose herself before she could answer. 

“Y-yes, please. I’ll be your good girl.” Iris stammered, fighting the urge to let her knees buckle.

Ana licked her lips, grabbed Iris by the chin, and pulled her in for a kiss. The sweet, tender sensation of the Demon girl’s lips was an enigma to Iris. She could be so forceful and dominating, yet so soft, tender and gentle in the next breath. 

“Mhmm, my delectable girl. Are you ready?” Ana pulled away and traced Iris’s hips and side with the leather handle.

Iris nodded, quivering at the touch. Ana promptly gave three strikes in succession as Iris did her best to count them out. Ana paused for a moment, allowing the girl to catch her breath. She then continued to methodically whip every inch of Iris’s lower back, ass and thighs. Iris moaned, counting out each sting of pleasure with a smile on her face. 

As the last blow landed, Iris let out an exhausted “Twelve.”

Ana placed the flogger on the dresser, then wrapped her arms around Iris. “You are such a good girl Iris. You did a wonderful job, and now,” she leaned in to whisper in her ear, “You have definitely earned your reward.”

The words sent shivers down Iris’s spine as the Demoness unclasped her hands from the leather cuffs. Holding her close and leading her to the bed, Ana gently laid her down, and held her for a moment. Kissing her neck and running her hand over Iris’s chest and body. Iris couldn’t keep the grin off her face. She was enjoying being at Ana’s mercy, feeling safe enough to surrender control and allow herself to lavish in the sensations the purple girl ignited inside of her. 

Ana placed her hand on the human girl's cheek, “You’ve been so wonderful Iris. I’d love to give you your reward now. But I need to make sure you're ready for it.” 

Tracing her fingers down her chest, Ana slowly reached between her own thighs and teased her swollen member. She used her finger to collect some of her leaking juices and held it up to Iris’s mouth. 

Iris stared at the offering, then looked into her eyes. Iris bit her lip, her body had never been so thoroughly used and she was trembling. But she was craving more. Keeping eye contact she wrapped her tongue around Ana’s finger, relishing in the divine taste.  

“I want it Ana. I want this, I want you, more than anything I’ve wanted in a very long time.” 

With a growl Ana pushed Iris down on her back and spread her legs open. She snapped her fingers and a bottle of oils appeared in her hand. Ana poured some into her hand and generously applied it to herself and to Iris’s waiting hole. The human girl let out a soft moan as the Demon eased her finger around her ass, then slowly slid it inside, eliciting a whine from the girl. 

“Remember to breathe my precious flower. I’ll go slow...at first.”

Ana removed her finger and slowly eased her dripping shaft into Iris’s hole. Iris had in fact, forgotten to breathe. The feeling of Ana inside of her, the whipping, and tender kisses, everything had been building up to this. It was as if, for a moment, she had transcended space and time. Ana eased further in, bringing Iris back to the present as she sharply inhaled. 

Her moans filled the room and Ana true to her word eased in and out at a slow pace. The purple girl’s face was a deep blue, she was lost to the sensations just as much as Iris. It seemed she was trying her best to keep from moaning herself. Iris closed her eyes and let out a high pitched squeak, allowing herself to be taken by the feeling of being so wonderfully filled by the most beautiful girl she’s ever seen. 

“Fuck, Ana!” Iris cried as Ana started to pick up the pace. 

The Demon girl started to whimper and whine, unable to keep her composure any longer. Both the girls were panting and breathing heavily. The feeling of Ana’s throbbing shaft thrusting in and out of Iris was sinfully intoxicating. Something began to well up inside of her, it was everything she could do to hold on and stay conscious. Iris wrapped her legs around Ana’s back, pulling her entire length inside of her. Ana moaned louder and Iris saw her chance to take a bit of control. 

Iris leaned forward and grabbed Ana’s horns and pulled her head close, bringing the purple girl’s lips to hers. They moaned into each other as Iris stroked Ana’s horns. The feeling building up inside of Iris was overwhelming. Her body started to tense up and shake. Ana pulled out of the kiss and erupted in a high pitched sound.

Both the girls shook and convulsed as they came together. Iris covered herself and Ana, while Ana filled Iris with her own explosion. They both were out of breath. Ana slowly pulled out, and Iris grabbed her and pulled her close, she held on tightly as if scared the Succubus would disappear. They laid there for some time, staring into each other's eyes and stroking each other's hair. Iris made sure to avoid Ana’s horns, the last thing she wanted to do was torture the girl.  

“I’ve never met anyone like you Ana.”

“Nor I you, my dear Iris.” 

Both of the girls slowly drifted off into sweet dreams, holding one another as tightly as they could. 

Iris awoke to the soft touch of Ana’s hand on her cheek. 

“Wake up my sweet flower. I have something for you.” Ana’s voice was sweeter than any music Iris had ever heard.

Iris opened her eyes and was greeted by Ana, holding a plate of food and cup of tea. She sat up, then moved over slightly, patting the bed gesturing for Ana to sit next to her. The Succubus happily obliged and handed Iris the tea. Blowing on the piping hot brew, Iris took a sip, it tasted familiar, she took another sip, risking burning her tongue this time. 

Tears welling up in her eyes, Iris turned to Ana, “This...this is my tea. How?”

Ana looked at her with slight embarrassment, “Well, when I was going to clean off from...last night. I may have knocked your bag over while fumbling in the kitchen. The contents spilled out and I recognized the herbs, then I saw the paper with the ingredients and instructions, it's the same recipe as the potion I used to brew for myself. I thought I would surprise you this morning, since you were sleeping so soundly.”

Iris set the cup down and leaned into Ana, crying softly. Ana, still holding the plate of food, wrapped her free arm around Iris, and kissed her forehead. Iris had never been around someone so thoughtful and caring in years. 

"I-is there anyway I could stay here, with you? I don't ever want to go back to my village."

"You can stay as long as you like, my delicate flower."

They sat there together for a time, eating and just enjoying each other's company, and recounting the events of Iris’s journey and the previous night. 

Iris was suddenly overcome with worry as her mind wandered, "So, what if someone who really does want to slay the Evil Demon comes here?" 

Ana giggled, "I suppose they would wander through the forest and mountain aimlessly until giving up. You see, only those who truly mean me no harm may enter my lair." She paused for a moment, "Though, you may harm me all you like." Ana had her seductive devilish grin plastered on her face again. 

Iris raised her eyebrows, "Oh, is that so?" 

She finished her drink, setting her cup down and slowly kissed Ana's body, running her tongue down her chest and stomach, inching lower, and lower. As Iris filled her mouth, a fit of moans and whines escaped Ana's. The human girl giggled internally at a familiar thought. There really is nothing quite like the smell of girl juices in the morning. 

135