Chapter 3 Crimson Charm Inn
65 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

....

Five years ago, a carriage with an insignia of a Scarlet Tiger brought a 13 year-old noble youth from the Karrion Empire to Silver Moon Academy.

The youth that came down from the carriage had an ugly, unwilling expression on his face. He viewed others with much disdain. That youth was extremely cold and prideful.

Not even one month later, that youth got into a fight with someone in the academy and got badly beaten up. He had to rest in bed for one whole months. His character didn't improve though, instead he started to work harder and harder and pretty soon became the best student of his class. He took first place in all competition and test, he was extremely hardworking but no teacher wanted to do anything with him because he was just too arrogant. His frequency of confrontation with other students only increased and soon he overtook everyone but as time passed his hardwork betrayed him as he couldn't improve while the ones below him overtook him.

This youth was the previous Allen, he couldn't take this lying down and his pride couldn't take the ridicule as well. So even when he was circled around with a gang of goons, and heard their contempt for him, he didn't bow his prideful head and met them head-on. These people who were just an ant to him two years ago are now challenging him. Allen couldn't take it and without rhyme and reason he fought against them.

He was weaker than them and also outnumbered but he had something that they didn't. Which was a fanatic craziness, he single handedly fought against multiple people at and above his strength and also suppressed them!

The crowd wasn't ready for this, they probably didn't want to cause a huge ruckus but eventually after being irked they also threw all worries and ganged up on him.

The results, a top class beat down of a life time for Allen but ridiculously enough as injuries increased on his slim body, he became more and more fierce, agony stimulated his ruthlessness, the gang of goons looked at his bloodied broken figure and his fierce crazy look and they felt true fear. No matter what they do, it wasn't enough to keep him down.

Eventually they gave up and run away. This is the story of a crazy, stupid, valiant and bloody last fight of Allen Styles before his body was taken over.

....

Allen exited the academy and walked around for a while by the street looking at the hustle and bustle of the centre of economy of this continent.

He looked at people selling various goods and items. People were haggling, kids were playing. The previous Allen could never appreciate this, and weirdly enough neither do him. He kept on walking aimlessly thinking to himself and just looking around.

After an hour or so, the his foot stopped in front of the entrance of an inn.

He looked up to see a wine red double door with a wine glass painted on top of it. It was called— Crimson Charm Inn

Allen thought for a moment and he pushed open the door, as he walked through the doorway which was wide enough to let two-three men go through at the same time.

It was four in the afternoon. This was the time when the inn was not very busy with much crowd. The main hall of the inn only had a few people in it.

Paying no heed to anyone he walked up the main bar counter and sat on a table, he knocked on the table and called out. "Bartender, give me your best stuff."

A thin and tall middle aged man emerged from the door behind the counter. Seeing a customer sitting at the counter, his sour face lighted up with a hint of a smile. "Oh! Are you sure?"

Allen nodded and turned his attention backwards as he looked at the inner design of the Inn but inwardly he was checking this middle aged man, The guy just faintly smiled and started to prepare the drink. He had only one hand but what intrigued Allen was his aura. The Old Allen would definitely not able to distinguish it and maybe not others as well, but Allen who has experienced many life's however short they maybe have been, has helped to hone his instincts and observational skills. Allen could faintly smell danger from this guy, he is definitely not an easy character.

"Here you go kid! This is the Crimson Charm Inn speciality — Devil's Breath Blood. Enjoy it, this has quite a kick to it." The middle aged man served an extremely red viscous liquid in a wooden cup, Allen has never drink alcohol in all of his three previous life. This is the first time he is going to. He picked up the cup and smell it first with a bit of curiosity and caution.

*Sniff*

Allen eyes brighten because although it looked hideous the smell was very fruity. He hold it properly from the slightly loose handle and gulped a sip.

"Hmm Good stuff, Can you also fix me a proper meal."

"Sure!" The old guy left and asked someone to cook some dishes. The cook behind the door wasn't very happy with the request since Allen is making him work at such an hour, disturbing his rest.

Allen drank the brew without much reservation enjoying the taste. He wasn't much worried about money because he was a top student for 4 years in his academy. The top title always comes with a substantial monetary price. He was also a member of a Adventurer/mercenary guild too, so he saved a lot from his previous missions. Living in the dormitory is very cheap and the food provided is also very affordable, although the taste isn't very good but it's a proper complete meal.

Allen kept drinking slowly with an unfocused look on his face. He truly don't know what to do. After diving from one life into another he was always desperate as his head worked in full throttle trying to find a way to survive and endeavor through, but now that he has achieved some peace of mind he is very lost.

As Allen was lost in thoughts a busty woman dressed in tight clothing which accentuated her curvaceous figure subsequently came out from behind the door. "Oh Hello handsome, so you are the one who ordered?"

The women came near Allen with a big tray full of delicacies in her hand, after she saw Allen long hairs and fragile body she thought of him as a noble and approached him. In Aryana Continent, the nobleman usually have longer hair as it separates them from commoners, commoners are even forbidden in some empires from having long hair, although there is no restrictions of such kind in Alwis City and people are free to do whatever they want. Whenever someone usually see a person like Allen with properly kept long hair it is easy to distinguish them as nobleman. Allen also had the disposition, pride and an unique prestige around him which could be observed by sharp people.

"Hello my name is Riya and I am the head serving girl of the inn, here enjoy your—" Riya's eyes gleamed as she approached Allen, although Allen isn't handsome with a very average look, his hardass attitude could be charming to some.

Allen looked at her with indifference, he was still lost in thought as he took the plates.

Riya looked at Allen's unfathomable eyes that had endless depths and stared at them blankly, her eyes lifeless. Her head began to spin and darkness enveloped her consciousness as she stood like a statue completely motionless.

"This is…" Allen had a slight shock and immediately become serious as he slightly touched her hand.

"My God! Just now…" Very soon Riya recovered, yet she did not dare to look into Allen's eyes again.

_______

Like the story? then add to library!

Want to support? Then Vote!

What to share some ideas of yourself and be a part of this experience with me? Join the discord. The link is below.

https://discord.gg/CWE65cpjD5

I hope you guys like the story, thank you for reading.

3