Chapter 6 Battle Aura
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of the magi went crazy in greed and obsession and were actually competing to be the first one to invade that world as the whole collective attention was turned the land of the gods. They were overconfident of their ability to again cope up against a stronger foe and obtain another victory.

They finally decided to form large and powerful parties of magi and rallied armies of Sword Gods and invaded the plane of the gods.

The war waged by the magi against the gods lasted for hundreds of years. Countless different civilization and races on that plane were eradicated and the blood of countless magi and Sword Gods tainted the battlefields. No side emerged victorious from the war; both parties were left crippled and ravaged. The event was just as described by 'The War of Magi and Gods', blood stained the skies, countless brilliant stars fell like meteors, human greed triggered earth-shattering change and darkness enveloped the world.

Everything started to fall apart for the Magus as their root that nurtured and strengthen them suffered downfall with gradual depletion of the once omnipresent magical force, the world suffered an outlandish amount of backlash and it was crippled out of being what it once was, causing the ancient magi to lose their main source of power.

Obviously chaos and pandemonium ensued leaving behind a deadly trail of destruction and devastation. Historians opined that the end of the magic civilization and depletion of magical energy marked the end of magic age as the foundations for their technology had long been eroded. According to them, magical energy did not just disappear. It was actually replaced by another force that could resonate with the magical beast factors in the blood of humans that once again allowed the awakening of Battle Aura.

Battle Aura is the fragment of a once legendary history and achievement, a legacy left behind by the previous valiant rulers of the multiple plains. Those fearsome seekers whose name itself shook many and forced them to cower.

There are still various tales and legends about Magi and that old arcane era full of mysteries and marvel, there are also some undiscovered dangerous areas which are rumoured to be related to it, and one such area is Allen's destination — Kemosin Ruin Islands.

The adventurers, mercenaries, nobles, scholars, historians and even royals of the Aryana Continent all visited those mysterious areas for decades and centuries. They have actually obtain unimaginable amount of riches but haven't had much success in finding anything relating to that era. That previous glory was all but left in the annals of time and it could not be revitalized.

The island is full of resources but it's also riddled with a ridiculous amount of risk and danger. Various menacing, vicious and monstrous magical beasts habitat the Kemosin Islands and it's very suicidal to even think of visiting the Kemosin Ruin Islands without the power of at least a Silver Swordsman.

After so many years of excavation, various of treasure and resources have already been taken and explored so, the people actually interested to go there isn't as many as it once used to be. But the allure of a resource mine and the idea of getting lucky should not be underestimated as even now, a great amount of adventure take huge risk of going there. As well as many researchers who are obviously protected by skillful bodyguards.

The time taken for the trip to the Kemosin Ruin Island takes around a whole month. Currently, Allen was on a ferry on its way towards the island but Allen was interested in something else currently.

Allen sat cross legged in his private room in the ferry as he was mediating and thinking about his future cultivation. Battle Aura is the power of this world which is supported and suited to practice in, but it has it's own demerits as well. Obviously for people who wants to hang onto anything they possibly can, these problems are automatically ignored and erased but someone like Allen who has lived two lives in an extraordinary world, he can not only pick out but also somewhat formulate a way to fill up the shortcomings.

Allen in his previous life trained incessantly, he had the memories and experience which he used extensively in his third life where he grew accustomed to various exercise of modelling ones physical aptitude, to controlling the flow and precision of strength from the extremely meticulous Shinobi trainings.

While training he also give the knowledge of the Spirit a try, as he tried to understand the dynamic of it's parameters from the few translated works he was able to comprehend and decipher the surface of the spiritual force. Allen also memorized the meridians of the body while studying, as a medical students he has the modern human anatomy and physiology understanding, with the vital power points, and circulation knowledge and great practice of control from Shinobi world and lastly he also has the meridian and body constitution from his last world.

All of this knowledge together mesh up in a very complementary way, from the human body knowledge to the meridian to the soul. Although the application is somewhat different as the Battle Aura is unique but it isn't something that couldn't be modified.

He was able to onboard and adapt various of the shinobi worlds idea in the this world and also studied various other discipline. He might not be necessarily able to utilize it to it's fullest potential but its definitely gives him a drastic edge over his rank.

His biggest concern is his Battle Aura technique, which is quite a headache and it also inhibits his growth.

"The name of the Style's family Battle Aura technique is the 'Blazing Lifeblood Rage technique'. The battle Aura focuses on the external body and it's raw power, the accumulation of this would lead to a qualitative change which would in turn decide my battle Aura rank as well. But...." Allen thought to himself clearly about the meaning of using only Battle Aura and the circumstances of throwing his other knowledge at the back of his head but he wasn't able to do so. Allen wouldn't be satisfied with himself if he doesn't give his absolutely best in his future path.

"Battle Aura is a superb power source and it's definitely much superior to the energy of the Shinobi world 'Chakkar' if two people at the same level were to compete with each other respectively Battle Aura would come out on top with the upper hand in sheer strength but, Chakkar is much more versatile. It's uses are very ingenious and fabulous. It not only stimulates but also meticulously manipulate the body. It may not be superior quality wise but on the basic of efficiency of being able to wield the power any chakkar user is far superior to an average Battle Aura user." Allen has experienced all of these powers in his lifetime but Chakkar is something he has only superficial knowledge off, of course he has the experience of Hiroki but that not enough.

"Chakkar is not something possible to use here, but what about spiritual force?" Allen smiled as he thought of this, Chakkar cannot be used because this world doesn't support such an energy but same couldn't be said for spiritual force because it's definitely possible. If not, how could Riya be affected?

And here is the catch, if Spiritual force can be utilized, and Battle Aura which increases physical prowess is utilized and if Allen is somehow able to balance the two force with his experience of Control and manipulation, can't he form Chakkar too? although the energy itself isn't very high class but it's uses are numerous and in a extremely wide range, only thinking about them made Allen droll in fantasy, and that's not the end he could also manifest a entirely new fourth energy which is a accumulation of these three and an exclusive power to him.

"Yes! It may not be easy, Heck! It may very well be impossible but I won't stop searching for an answer. I won't be satisfied until I try. Only that would give me salvation." Allen clenched his hand as he body shivered in excitement and anticipation.

From his enemy back when he was Shen Fei, he was able to get his hands on a superior meditation technique for cultivators called <Cataclysmic Flame God Technique>

Of course, the enemy could give him a wrong and faulty technique per say but the idiot also had a weak point which was thoroughly exploited by Allen. With his love on the line and an oath in her name, his enemy yielded.

Allen obviously wasn't able to reap the benefits of the superior technique as much as he would like, since he was killed shortly after but he has the knowledge about it still in his mind.

'The spiritual force technique may not be suitable with this world but it's still a method, of nothing else than in itself I could yield great benefits even if the progress is much slower.' Allen stood up pacing around his room. His problem isn't the spiritual aspects, neither the chakkar because it would come eventually when he forms the balance between physical and spiritual parts of his body and create a chakkar circulation path.

His only worry is something that he technically shouldn't have any problem with! It was the Battle Aura technique.

2