Chapter3
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its nighttime.

Before such timing, they had found a little stream of water, which greatly satiated their thirst, the truth is, drinking blood does worst than better. He learned it a little while after eating the rabbit. Not only that but his mouth and hands were sticky after the act, making it a disgusting-after situation.

Regardless, they had found the stream, and while the wolf seemed fine with the dry blood close to its mouth and claws, the human wasn't, washing his hand and face as soon after finding the stream.

It is dark, very dark inside that deep forest, so dark, that even seeing his own hand is a difficult task.

The wolf is resting beside him. The sudden change had surprised him at first. After hunting that rabbit, and splitting the prey, the wolf seemed more at ease at him, and with fewer intentions of eating him. Now, it is sleeping beside him, trusting the human, trusting that it won't try and kill it while sleeping.

And now, with an alert mind and nothing to do, the only thing he can do is think.

Like, that for example, even after falling down from a cliff, fighting a wolf, hunting a rabbit, and walking several miles, he's completely fine, with energy to spend. His whole body hurts, but that's to be expected.

Another obvious thing is the weird body he is occupying now.

His past body was that of a healthy young man, 19 years old, while hiking, he stumbled down a hill, got attacked by a wolf, and in the process, somehow someway turned into a 10-year-old boy. But what he finds odder, is that this young boy's body is very strong, even after all those event's, he has the energy to stay awake, with aches all over the body, but if he were to be asked and run, he would do so without any problems.

Actually, he also finds odd this wolf. Not like he has ever interacted with any wolf while in his 19-year-old body, but he finds this wolf too trusting. Like, would you trust someone, just because it gave you a piece of meat? Maybe, but he finds it odd nonetheless.

Right now, he could climb on its back and slowly strangle it to death. But he'd rather pet it on the head, the fur is rough to his hand, but works as pettable material.

The wolf growl, but doesn't seem to dislike the contact. Weird.

He thinks about his mother, father, and brother. They were not very close, they were fine with each other, but never too close. Nevertheless, it's a strange feeling. Would he see them again? Like, ever? Would they recognize him?

Probably not.

The weather was windy during the daytime, but right now, it is pretty calm. Not cold, not hot, it's pretty relaxing. The insects are somewhat annoying, but luckily, they do approach his almost naked body. Seriously those rags barely covered his private parts and somewhat his torso too.

In the end, that energy may have been an illusion, he ended up falling asleep without even noticing.

 

 

 

0