p 001a
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The air was filled with the faint smell of cigarettes and mint clearly showing that the young man sitting in front of him was a smoker.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Huh!" the young man gave a deep sigh before looking up , the look on his face clearly showed he was annoyed. "This is by far the best scum anyone has ever pulled on me for money." gently brushing his fingers over his hair exposed his dark green eyes .                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Eris has always missed those eyes terribly but they were not as bright as they were before ,they missed a certain light that always made everything around him shine brightly.                                                                                                                                       "Get out." he said with a hint of impatience in his voice that brought Eris back from his thoughts.                                                     "Look Pollo ....." Eris tried to speak up but the young mans face twisted in irritation .                                                                         "My name is Robin!" he yelled it was clear that Eris had hit a nerve.                                                                                                          Robin grabbed the brown folder that was on his lap ad stood up ,"Are you sick in the head , Do you really expect me to belive this? " with that he threw the folder at Eris hitting him directly across the face  ,his throw was no where near gentle as a red tinge slowly appeared on Eris left cheek.                                                                                                                                                   Eris nodded his head and stood up slowly no longer wanting to anger the young man any longer, he gently placed the folder on the table and walked towards the door just before living he turned around for a moment and looked at Robin who was clearly furious and did not bother to turn around Eris then walked out the door in a more desparate situation than when he had arrived.

Robin sat back down and reached into his pocket but it was empty, he was clearly out of cigarettes.giving up on this idea  he grabbed his phone and dialed a very familiar number.

" mum its robin "his  voice was trembling and he sounded agitated "we need to talk can you come get me ?" after he got a positive answer from his mother robin seemed to be more relaxed than he was earlier .grabbing the folder on the table he simply tossed it in the trash before walking out and heading towards the coffee shop opposite campus 

"childhood friend my foot." he said softly, yet he could not help but recall those blue eyes. why did he feel like he missed them terribly  where exactly had he  seen those blue eyes.

This is new feel free to comment and correct enjoy the read. The chapters are a bit short but there is a part a and b to each of them .

0