Chapter Eleven
549 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obligatory Disclaimer : I do not own anything (except maybe OC characters) all characters, places, worlds, universes…etc mentioned here belong to their respective owners and/or companies. 

This is purely a work of fiction. Not meant to offend or incite, but to entertain and (maybe) inspire.


STARS STARE BACK


“You’ve ruined me.”

“Excuse me?”

“You’ve literally ruined me.”

“Don’t be so dramatic.” I snorted at her, pulling my first shirt on and stashing the old one in my backpack. The smelt of damp sex, sweat and stale rose. 

She tried standing but her legs quivered and folded, causing her to drop back to the bed. I did appreciate the spectacle, the tender jiggle of her thicc thighs and juicy bosom was a sight that I couldn’t get tired of, at least not yet. 

“Oww” She groaned, rubbing the small of her back as she turned over to face me, propping herself against the bed head. Her hair was a mess, strands of red littered the freckled skin scape of her beautiful, moist face. She combed the stray strands away from her face in an attempt to see clearly.

I saw something else entirely; Here she was, somebody’s wife and mother, fucked raw and silly sitting on the nearly dismantled bed in all her nakedness and exploring the lite bruises on her body. She was a rose, one soiled by my very own hands and that knowledge awakened the inner sadist and made me hunger to do even worse to her. 

Her fingers felt all the way down her body to the delicately pink lips between her legs, she let out a silent mean, took a sharp breath and withdrew them, opting to close her thighs when she spotted the spark in my eyes. “No. No, I won’t survive it.”

“Maybe you will.”

“Please, you’ve already wrecked me. At this point, you’ll fuck my womb away.” Hah.

“Relax,” I kissed her succulent cherry lips, avoiding tonguing her for obvious reasons— thirteen hours ago she’d been the throat monster and I was in no way looking to have a taste of my seed. “I’ll be busy with school for a while so take as much time as you need, I’ll call you when I’m available.” With that I made for the door. Plans, schemes and agendas already fighting to occupy my semi rested, no-longer-as-horny, mind.

“I’m yours daddy.” She said, I had no idea why she structured her sentence that way. What I took from it was that she was offering herself to my beck and call, I hope she understands that this is just sex without any of the strings. I bore no thoughts for her that went beyond sexual attraction and release, I assume it’s the same for her.

“Sure.” I responded holding her gaze for a while as I opened the door, her eyes were expressing emotions I couldn’t recognize. I stepped out and drew the door behind me but not before catching a glimpse of her reaching around the bed and pulling the stained sheets up to her face, inhaling greedily at what I assumed were remnants of my fragrance. 

I filed it into the list of concerns I held for her, next to the fact that she might require a medical checkup for her back because I possibly might have worn it thin.

The flight home was an uneventful and fast one. I took a slow, warm shower. Reaffirmed my plans for the day as I groomed myself in the mirror and got dressed in a neat black shirt, fitting blue jeans and low converse kicks. While I filed my books for the day into my backpack I made sure to reheat actual food from the freezer, enjoying a satisfying meal before I started the day. I was already late, might as well make the most of it and have a good meal. 

*.*.*

“Do you know how late you are, young man?”

“I’m sorry sir, I had to go see my dad in the hospital before I came here. The doctors said he might be waking up soon and I thought I might be able to get to see him awake.”

“Oh,” That stumped the suited man. “No need to apologize son, I understand. My well wishes to you and your family.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Go on ahead to class, don’t let me keep you waiting.” He smiled, patting me on the shoulder as he walked past. He was an alright principal.

 We probably won’t get to see him again for a while. He’s a side character in the end. 

Zip it, brain. 

“Of course, sir.” I said, pacing through the empty halls to reach my class. 

I walked in and threw the teacher a quick “Sorry for being late, won’t happen again.” I easily found my unoccupied seat since it was right next to the lanky kid who was my supposed best friend. I keep forgetting his name, and the status of his sexuality is still a mystery to me, not that I really cared even about both. Maybe I wasn’t such a good friend either. Gotta do better. 

I noticed that brown eyes sat to my left, brown eyes is one of the girls from Amber’s table crew, I spent the better half of an hour just playfully flirting with her. I mean, it’s her choice to not pay attention in class, maybe she was like me and she’d read ahead and done the course work already, or maybe she wasn’t and I was distracting someone’s daughter from getting an education. 

“Psst, hey, what’s your name?” I whispered.

“Renee.” She whispered back, pushing her sand blond braids behind her ears. “What’s yours?”

“I’m Mark.” I said, staring at her bright coffee eyes, which complimented the smooth, wafer brown tone of her skin.

“Fuck you Mark.”

“Get in line Renee.”

She laughed, it was an original and melodious thing, earning herself looks from her colleagues.

“Stay away, you’ll get me in trouble.”

“With who?”

“Mrs Genny and my best friend.” She saw my perplexed look and emphasized, “The teacher and Amber.”

“Right…lemme get your number.” 

“No. Leave me alone.”

“How about lunch…” I fake stared at the nonexistent watch on my wrist “In ten minutes at the cafeteria?”

“Omg you’re exhausting.” She smiled and huffed. I liked her humor. She’d make a good friend. 

“That’s what she said.” The bell rang, signaling the long awaited lunch break. Renee waved a bye at me and quickly left before I had any chance at even saying another word. 

“Guess it’s just you and me buddy.” I said to my one true friend. Hah, I kill me. 

“Oh, so now I’m your friend?” He threw at me. I could barely stop myself from laughing, at least he’s developing a spine. 

“C’mon, I’ll pay for your lunch.”

“…Well what are you waiting for bestie?” We laughed, hands over each other’s shoulders marching together to the cafeteria, our past quarrel behind us. Teen innocence, what a beautiful thing it was. Maybe he wasn’t so bad in the end. 

Alphas need their betas. 

Shut up, brain.

We got our trays loaded, found our usual spot and enjoyed the meal. Well, I enjoyed the mean, lanky kid who updated me on the happenings within and out the school. Turns out there’s a superhero celebrity family in this world too, The Nobles, they’re called. I was curious of —

“You!” An almost recognizable voice hissed in disbelief behind me. 

“Me.” I said turning around to face whoever it was and wouldn’t you know it, it was the lady from the garden of Eden.

Her name you remember.

Gimme a break. 

Have a fucking kitkat.

Sigh. My mind has a mind of its own.

She approached, scanning me up and down and confirming the recognition she held for me was reciprocated. “How are you even here?”

“I school here.” I knew she meant to ask how I recovered so fast as well as why I was here.

“That’s not what I meant.”

“I know.”

“How come I’ve never seen you?”

“You never looked.”

“Do you two know each other?” Lanky boy asked. I needed to remember this kid’s name.

“Yes.” She said.

“No.” I said. I did know her, but not in the sense he meant. Something she found mildly disappointing perhaps. 

“Okaay.” He drew it out. 

“Can we talk in private?”

“Sure.” I pushed my empty tray away and followed her out, nodding at lanky kid’s wink. 

The marshmallow tuft of clouds drifted lazily through the bright blue skies, golden rays of sunlight pierced past their silky bodies to soak the earth in resplendent vitality. 

“You don’t look as scared of me as you did before.” I reminded her as we stood on the roof’s ledge, the sound of chattering students muted in the building beneath us, letting me enjoy the serenity of the calm atmosphere. 

The storm wasn’t far off. A voice reminded me, whatever substance was behind my smile receded when I reached that realization.

“You don’t seem as scary.” 

“The day’s still young.” 

“You do know heroes are supposed to be inspiring right?” She stared at me, her left brow raised in question.

“Whatever you say AtomEve.” I joked, avoiding her question. 

“You can call me Eve when we’re in civvies.” She extended her hand.

“I go by Mark, but you can call me anytime.” I shook it.

“Who knew you had a sense of humor?” She cracked a fresh smile.

“You should get to know me then.” I smiled and took a seat at the very edge of the ledge “So Eve, why are we here?” I asked, still looking straight ahead. 

“Honestly, it was a spur of the moment thing and in my defense, I didn’t think you’d agree to come.”

“Yeah, in my defense I thought you were gonna confess.”

“Confess what?”

“Your newfound infatuation with me of course.”

“You’re funny.” She laughed. My jokes and playful tone allowed her to finally relax, well enough to not think I’d suddenly blow up and attack her. I noticed her tense body language and posture, she really did assume I’d fight her.  

“You’re new to this right?” She asked, sitting down next to me. I didn’t have to worry about her falling to her untimely death since she could fly.

I nodded, prompting her to continue.

“Well, Mark, you'll need someone to show you the ropes, the way to go about being a superhero and much more. Teen team could help you do just that.”

“What a sales pitch.” At least she’s straight forward.

“Hey, we're only the fourth best superhero team in the entire world.” She beamed.

“Pfft right.” They’d probably be number three then since the Guardians were out of it. “You realize that I single handedly took on an entire alien invasion and sent them running right.”

“Yes, Mr Invincible, I was there and that was great. But I also remember you being very hurt. Having partners means there’ll be someone to watch your back.” She implored.

“Listen, Eve, don’t take this the wrong way but, partners imply that’d we’d be on equal footing and with the exception being you, I honestly don’t think any of your colleagues in Teen Team are strong enough to keep up. You’d just get in my way.” 

Robot was a super genius with a twisted savior complex, crippled by his inability to understand humans and their needs. And since I knew exactly where he’d end up, I’d have to kill him sooner or later, no matter how much I liked him. 

Eve could manipulate matter and if given time to grow and overcome her mental blocks. She’d have to either work with/for me or die too. Go ahead and throw your stones at me for daring to even think of killing your goddess. 

I was the type of guy to kill Wanda for what she did in Wandavision if given the chance, I wasn’t blinded by her supposed ‘Oh let’s give the bitch a break, she’s going through grief’ act, not after what she did to those people and got away with. 

Shit, imagine Thor being buddy-buddy with Thanos after the snap just because Gamora died. 

Ok, ok, I’m ranting. What I mean is, I was prepared to do the necessary and cull all threats to my end goal or subsequently grow strong enough that they wouldn’t be threats at all.

“That sounded like an insult and a compliment. Don’t you think you’re being a bit, I don’t know, egoistic? In a team, everyone has their specializations and they make up for each other’s weaknesses, that’s why teams are so successful.”

“That might be, but they aren’t necessarily more successful than solo heroes, just look at Omni-man. Compared to the Guardians, he’s hands down the most effective and just downright better at saving lives.” And he was able to kill them regardless of the fact that they were a team whose members made up for each other’s weaknesses. 

“Ok, maybe it’ll take more time to convince you, but you know I’m right.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because you look really smart, and I know deep down, no one wants to do this alone.”

“Hmm.” That was quite profound coming from a high schooler.

RING! RING! RING!

She hurriedly retrieved her ringing phone

“Oh fuck.” Her eyes widened.  

“What is it?”

“An emergency. We have to go!” She shot to her feet and—wouldn’t you know it—into the air. I maintained my seat and stared up at her, panic never solved anything. 

“What are you waiting for?”

“For you to calm down and tell me exactly what’s going on.”

“The aliens are back and they brought—!"

“Say less.” I couldn’t tell you of the bloodthirsty expression on my face, but I can tell you that despite her almost recoiling from seeing me like this, she couldn’t have been any more eager to get me to the battlefield. And I couldn’t have been any more eager to warm my hands with red.

*.*.*.*

The Flaxan general clenched a fist, the power that coursed through the metal appendages of his armored exoskeleton suit filled him with a deadly confidence. It was powerful enough to cause disasters with a single swing, as he demonstrated by felling the tower of glass and steel by his side.

“You god cannot save you now.” He spat at the screaming, running ants as more of his armies marched out the dimensional gateway tearing through all obstacles with ease. What was a day or two for them had been decades for him—time, it allowed him enough time to grow an army one more powerful and better armed than the last. 

Marching last out the portal was a battalion of powered soldiers, armed in the same powered armor as he was. The ground trembled at each of their steps, groaning in protest to their weight and mass. They were prepared, to conquer, destroy and rule this lush land, but above all to bring the unremovable humiliation of defeat to a young death god that dared rebel at them before they brought him his demise. 

*.*.*.*


Shit happens. Life goes on. I’m sorry for taking this long to put this one out. Before this year ends I hope to finish one of my fics and put out another original, this one a moderately long one. Thanks for sticking with me, I love yall.

The Piper and The Huntsman: https://www.amazon.com/Piper-Huntsman-Hunt-Reign-Reid-ebook/dp/B092RDS87S

Big thanks to my Patrons, you do not realize the magnitude of good your support does. Thank you very, very much;

● Andreas Samuelsson (Slade Killson) ● Clinton (Titan Breaker) ● David J (Celestial Devastator) ● King_Reaper ( Kaiser Raiser ) ● PbookR (Infinity's Librarian) ● Ido Gormizo (Gravity's Tyrant) ● Godkingash (Heavenly Overlord) ● Frodo the fourth (Eternal Emperor), Belduim (Moon Maker)● Robert Jefferson (Notorious BFG) ● Simply Invincible (Onepunch Lord) ● Scott Shar (Fade Lord) ●Zack Crum (Master Z), ● Douglas Bernard (Atom Smasher) ● Douglas Pilkington (Storming Sword), ●Rebek (Radioactive Knife), ● Xedex (Kill Billie Jean),● Joseph Bipp (Bad Prince) ● Turtle (Slow Die) ● Aaron Kay (Mean Keyz) ● Jeffery McClurg(Chief) ● Devan Kincaid (Killa Tin) ● Scuffed Beetle (Jedi Goner) ● Luis Gomez (Killzoner) ● Wiley Chris (Pierce Bonbon) ● SavedMeerKat78 (Feral Idol) ● Windblown leaf (Gale Force) ● OneManArmy (Gun Gator) ● Wolfdragon Sage (Fire King) ● Ryan Mcmullen (Reynolds Slayer) ● Angel (Alpha Zariel) ●

Well, I'll leave you all to enjoy your day/night with me in your mind.

Till next time, Rain (the best ever) away!

You can come find me, 

ON TWITTER: @Rainreider https://twitter.com/RainReider

On PAT RE ON: https://www.patreon.com/ReidR41n

On YOUTUBE: https://is.gd/RaiNation

On INSTA (Where I post memes): @rainnmaine

22