Chapter Sixteen
629 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obligatory Disclaimer : I do not own anything (except maybe OC characters) all characters, places, worlds, universes…etc mentioned here belong to their respective owners and/or companies. 

This is purely a work of fiction. Not meant to offend or incite, but to entertain and (maybe) inspire.


BAD PEOPLE


Dear diary; He was cute and funny, he thought strongly of his opinions but that didn’t mean I hated him for it, I just wanted him to be respectful of mine. He said I was trying to shove it down his throat but I was just trying to get him to see. That’s not wrong right? Was I forceful? I don’t think so, sometimes you have to be stubborn to get people to listen.

I saw him hitting on Renee, I wasn’t jealous since I wasn’t going out with him in the first place, and I knew Renee was good enough a friend to do that to me after I told her about him.

He was a bit of an asshole but I guess no one’s perfect. He cancelled the date but he must have been going through something. I heard it in his voice, I wasn’t a therapist or anything, but I know pain and he was in one. So, we rescheduled and now I’m going there.

I wore my nice perfume, the rose one my aunt got me. I got dressed, not too much of course, I didn’t want him to think I got all nice for him, but I also wanted to make sure he couldn’t take his eyes off me. This was just a study date, no need for matching underwear, but hey a girl has to be prepared for these things. 

Wish me luck. 

She closed her diary, packed her books and made her hair just one last time and kissed the portrait of her deceased father before she left the house.

The ride to his house was uneventful and yet her palms grew sweaty in anticipation.

Look strong Amber. She repeated to herself just as her mother had taught her. She was stronger than this, she was strong enough to get her mom help from an abusive boyfriend when she was just five, she was strong enough to face him confidently.

She took a deep breath and got out of the car, walked up to his house and rang the doorbell. 

It opened a moment later and there he was, dressed in grey shorts and a white tank top, bearing his chiseled build confidently like an adonis or runway male model who doubled as a combat sports fighter, she wanted to feel just what lay hidden beneath the clothing. “You look beautiful Amber.” He complimented with a charming smile, he was gentlemanly when he wanted to be. She marked. 

Thankful that her melanin could hide her blush, a pleasant smile cracked over her lips “Thanks. Aren’t you going to invite me inside?” 

“You’re not a vampire are you?”

“What?” She laughed. 

“Try walking in without my invitation then.” He challenged, stepping to the side. 

“You’re insane.” She walked into the clean and cozy home.

“Forgive my manners M’lady, I had to be sure it was you, considering just how gorgeous you appeared.”

“Oh man, again with the cheesy lines?”

“I don’t know, a lady once told me she liked them.”

“Har har, very funny.” She followed behind me as he led her upstairs. “Where’s everyone?”

“Dad’s at work. Mom’s busy checking out a house with her clients.” 

“Cool.” It must be nice having both parents around. She left unsaid, yet couldn’t stop the earliest memories she had of her father from making her yearn to see him again. Maybe life wouldn’t have been so hard had he been around, but that was in the past. She was in a good place now, she had weathered the storm with her mom and they were stronger for it.

“I know right, but don’t think it’ll be that easy to have your way with me lady.”

“Said the wolf in sheep’s clothing.” She threw back at him. 

“Touché.”

He stopped at a door and opened it, his other arm spread wide. “Herein lies my humble abode.” He said with a posh English accent. 

“It’s alright.” She walked in; it was clean, cleaner than she’d expected it to be. His clothes were packed neatly in a closet by the door. His bed was made. The comic books and textbooks were arranged neatly on his desk next to a laptop and a night stand. A flatscreen TV was above the dresser and around it were posters ranging from superheroes to scientists playing electric guitars. And most importantly the room smelled clean. 

“So, what can I offer you, water, orange juice, a kiss?”

“I’ll have the water.”

“Are you sure, the kiss is my most recommended opening service?” He smirked.

“Yep, water please, Mr shameless.” She rolled her eyes.

“Sure thing.” He left to fetch her the drink.

She placed her backpack on the desk and browsed through his comic book stash, hoping to find the ‘good stuff’.

She rummaged through the books, placing them in the order she found them. 

“If you’re looking for the hentai or porn it’s on the shelf over there.” He pointed, handing her the bottled water. 

“Aren’t you afraid I’ll think you’re gross.”

“You don’t already think that?”

“Not until I see your stash.”

She approached the shelf and looked through. Although her exterior was composed, the graphic images she was looking at were designed to invoke certain reactions, and she was reacting. 

“Kamasutra?”

“Kamasutra.” He answered, fiddling with the TV and putting it on a channel that was showing the original ben ten cartoon—one of her childhood favorites. His childishness was as refreshing as the ease and familiarity he treated her with. 

She was relaxed, realizing that she no longer felt nervous or anxious even. His presence was just that welcoming. Grabbing a random comic book from his desk she flopped down on his bed. 

“Aren’t you nervous at all?” She asked him.

“I was. But when you tone down your know it all attitude and general irrationality, you’re quite chill to hang around.” He flopped down beside her, eyes on hers as he spoke.

“Are you insulting me?” She should feel offended, she 

“No, I’m just giving you my honest opinion.”

“It’s rude.”

“I know, but I don’t want to lie to you.”

“Why?”

“Because I think you’re cute and maybe attractive and I also want you to be my friend.”

“Just a friend?” She neared him, looking into his blue-grey eyes. 

“Well we have to start somewhere.” He said, unfazed by her intense gaze. 

“I’ll take the kiss now.”

“Woah isn’t that a bit--”

“Just shut up and kiss me.”

Their lips met in hot unison, hers was soft and wanting, his was passionate. She was going to meet that passion, pushing past the border of lips her tongue found his. His arms wrapped around her slender waist, hers explored the body beneath his shirt—something she’d been eager to do since she laid eyes on him. 

“Thirsty much?” He said, breaking their kiss. This was his way of giving her the opportunity to back down, to even stop here.

“Let’s see.” She wanted more and so they resumed with a ferocious desire. 

“Wait, are you sure about this?”

“Yes.”

Clothes were pulled, undergarments discarded, restraint let loose and caution thrown to the wind as bodies combined. The fire of youth burned brilliantly. 

*.*.*.*

She couldn’t have been any wetter, her sweat stained my body and her juices wet my sheets. Her grip was tighter than a miser’s, her legs were coiled around my waist and her arms on my back. I held her close, grabbing handfuls of her soft, apple shaped bum, her perky breasts flattened against my pecs as we rocked back and forth like rabbits on cocaine.

“Ahk~ammm~” She moaned, whipped her head back and shuddered. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” She tightened around me, furiously grinding her clit against my pubic bone while my rod remodeled her insides. She brought her head back down and bit hard on my neck, unlike the milf, she wasn’t a squirter, maybe more of a gusher. 

Her juice turned a foamy white over my lance, it raised the slippery sensation to a new level, coupled with her constricting noose like grip and fleshy interior, I grabbed her hair and pulled, pushing into her tunnel as far as my length would allow and with a bestial groan I plastered my seed in her depths. Euphoria and dopamine flooded my system as I reached my tipping point. 

This was the fifth time and looking at her, she didn’t have the stamina for more. It was enough.

I let her flop atop me, she was taking deep heated breaths, trying to get oxygen back into her system, she was beautiful in a chaotic way. Her raven black hair a mess, her skin warm and soft, her touch loving.

“Kamasutra huh.” It was a novel experience, the fucking-like-meditating-monks style or whatever the accurate name for it was. It was wild that she wanted to try it but with someone so into spiritualism I guess it was to be expected.

She gasped as I pulled out, I playfully slapped her on the ass and left for the bathroom, pouring the white into the toilet bowl as well as the used condom, flushing it all down the toilet. 

Not taking any chances here. 

I returned and got into the bed, under the covers she’d pulled over her chest. 

“That was amazing.” Of course it was, Viltrumite physiology and teenage lust for the win.

Good enough for you to pay me.

“It was for me too.”

“Don’t take this the wrong way or think of me as weird or anything, but we should do this more often.”

“I totally agree.” I really liked how open she’d gotten with me.

“I meant hang out, not just sex. I don’t know why but I feel okay with you. Like…safe?”

“What are friends for? I too enjoy your company.”

“Friends? That’s all we are?” She asked, facing me. 

“Very good friends with benefits then.”

“It feels like you’re just using me.”

“I’m not. At least I’m trying not to, which is why I’m being as honest as I can. What do want Amber? I’ll tell you now, I don’t do love, love.”

“I’m not asking you for love, Mark. I don’t think I even know what that is.” She said, and yet within her tone was a yearning, one so loud I could hear it. 

“Can you just be there for me when I want to just kick it and relax or maybe want someone to hold me?”

“I can do that.”

“Can you also not go out with other girls?”

I caressed her face. “Amber, I’ve got too much loving to give.”

She bit my finger hard, “You’re a bastard.” She hid her hurt.

“I know and I’m sorry.” I held her close, her warmth comforted me as I combed through her lovely, luscious hair and caressed her back. “But I’ll put them all aside when you call for me, you’re my special one.”

“Am I really?”

“Yes Amber, you’re special. And I hope you can find someone who treats you that way more than I can.”

“Why do I like you so much?”

“Because I’m cheesy and you don’t know any better.”

“Don’t forget I’m also very handsome.” I joked.

“Pfft.” She laughed in my face. “I hate you so much.”

She nuzzled closer and silently stared at me until her breathing became monotone, drifting off to sleep with such a beautiful smile on her face. She still had my index finger clutched in her hand, as though it was all she needed to face the world.

I hope it is. The world I know isn’t such a nice place. Too few good ones. That’s why even though I know I’m flawed and fucked up, I’ll try to do good, my own way. 

Hypocrite.

Maybe so brain, but at the very least I’m doing something about it.

Doing someone is more accurate.

 I hate you.

*.*.*.*.*


Supprize Madarafarkazzehkioneh!!!

Wanted to do a quick interlude but this chapter literally wrote itself. I had no plans to even make one but I sat, started typing and couldn’t stop. Pshh I mean it’s not like there’s a very naked lady with a gun to my head. Right, how outlandish is that.haha…ahaha..ahahelpahaha.

Enjoyed? Y/N. Tell me in the comments. Hit the like to show some love.

 Please stay safe. Send nudes of your waifus or if you’re waifus. Kek. I joke, I joke. Or do I?

Hit me up on zapat reon if ya wanna add to our Raination's treasury 

Once again, stay safe, much love. Rain away. Muah~~   

The Piper and The Huntsman: https://www.amazon.com/Piper-Huntsman-Hunt-Reign-Reid-ebook/dp/B092RDS87S

Big thanks to my Patrons, you do not realize the magnitude of good your support does. Thank you very, very much;

● Andreas Samuelsson (Slade Killson) ● Clinton (Titan Breaker) ● David J (Celestial Devastator) ● King_Reaper ( Kaiser Raiser ) ● PbookR (Infinity's Librarian) ● Ido Gormizo (Gravity's Tyrant) ● Godkingash (Heavenly Overlord) ● Frodo the fourth (Eternal Emperor), Belduim (Moon Maker)● Robert Jefferson (Notorious BFG) ● Simply Invincible (Onepunch Lord) ● Scott Shar (Fade Lord) ●Zack Crum (Master Z), ● Douglas Bernard (Atom Smasher) ● Douglas Pilkington (Storming Sword), ●Rebek (Radioactive Knife), ● Xedex (Kill Billie Jean),● Joseph Bipp (Bad Prince) ● Turtle (Slow Die) ● Aaron Kay (Mean Keyz) ● Jeffery McClurg(Chief) ● Devan Kincaid (Killa Tin) ● Scuffed Beetle (Jedi Goner) ● Wiley Chris (Pierce Bonbon) ● SavedMeerKat78 (Feral Idol) ● Windblown leaf (Gale Force) ● OneManArmy (Gun Gator) ● Wolfdragon Sage (Fire King) ● Ryan Mcmullen (Reynolds Slayer) ● Danny M (Phantomizer) ● Adam Moret (Kilforce) ● Traxel Wilson (Deathhold) ● Joseph Bipp (Big Peppa) ●

Well, I'll leave you all to enjoy your day/night with me in your mind.

Till next time, Rain (the best ever) away!

You can come find me, 

ON TWITTER: @Rainreider https://twitter.com/RainReider

On PAT RE ON: https://www.patreon.com/ReidR41n

On YOUTUBE: https://is.gd/RaiNation

On INSTA (Where I post memes): @rainnmaine

24