Alan’s Thoughts
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Songbirds Cast

Notes: Alan's second awakening. Basically Alan thirsting over Zione. Lots of UST, but nothing actually happens. No beta as usual 

Alan Tempeste part 1.

Zione was a beautiful boy, so of course he grew up to be a beautiful man. Given the luxurious world Alan Tempeste resided in, beauty was common.But Zione's beauty was authentic.  Radiating out from his inner being. The best thing Alan's mother had given him besides life, was Zione. People always thought Zione was lucky to be adopted by the wealthy Tempeste family, but they were the lucky ones.

Alan casually observed Zione swimming in the pool, while pretending to read. For Zione's 19th birthday, Alan had surprised him with a trip to  Key West.  Zione was ecstatic of course, not that it took much to make him happy. 

"Hey you're supposed to have fun on vacation." Zione told him, climbing out of the pool.  And he was a sight to see, water dripping down his beautifully toned brown skin. Zione's curly blonde hair almost looked metallic glittering in the sun. But that smile was what undid Alan. Zione was always smiling, but he smiled differently at Alan. A smile of pure love. Alan loved Zione as well, not that he'd ever say it.  

"This is fun for me." Alan told him holding up his book for him. 

"Nietzsche? Wasn't that guy a total dick?" Zione asked, his left eyebrow raised  in mild judgement. Zione was nice enough not to say Alan was often a total dick as well. But the thought hung in the air. Alan shrugged internally, it was true.

But before Alan could extol the virtues of studying metaphysics, he was interrupted.

"Zane! There you."  A nasally voice interrupted. That creature was back. Technically she was a woman, but she disgusted Alan. She smelled of booze and too much perfume.  And she was constantly touching Zione.

"It's Zione."  Zione told her for the 8th time, yes, Alan kept count. Zione was smiling tightly, stepping back from her. She was making him uncomfortable, but Zione was far too polite to do anything. Alan would have tossed her in the pool by now.

0