MC Stats
310 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I won't be mentioning the stats much in the Novel. So check here for regular updates on his power.

 

Name: Alexander Wright

Tier: 0 (5 years old)

Gender: Male

Age: 5 years old

Skills:

1. Sunshine: During the day, the power of the User continues to rise as it peaks when the sun is high at Noon. During that one minute, the user of this power is invincible and the strongest. Then the power declines as the sun goes down. Drawback: makes the user immeasurably Prideful as the power is activated. The power's second drawback of having no power during the Night has been solved with the miniature Sun. (Locked)

2. Axe Mastery: The user is a master in the handling of Axes and can deal more damage when handling an axe in his hands.(Locked)

3. Charm: Due to your unique power and Body. You are immensely charming to the opposite Sex. But beware, this charm could be a blessing and disaster. Cannot be turned on and off at will.

Items:

Divine Axe Rhitta: one if the kist powerful artefacts of the Universe. Only the user of Sunshine shall wield this Axe. The axe can be recalled from anywhere. It doesn't matter if it is any other dimension. It will always come back if recalled.

Divine Armour: Golden Armour of Escanor that can nullify 40% of the damage taken from any attack. It does not matter how powerful the said attack is. It can nullify 40% of the power. Armour can be hidden and manifested at will. (Locked)

Blue star: One of The hottest and biggest star in the Universe. It has a massive amount of power. It has been separated in a dimension and isolated in the User's body to be used with the power of Sunshine. (Locked but a bit mysterious)

Inventory: Divine Axe Rhitta, Underworld contact Pendant. (Locked)

3