1. Prologue
309 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander Wright, Our protagonist was currently walking down his house with a twisted expression and a distraught face as he found out something very disturbing today.

He was going to his Girlfriend's house with a surprise gift and was feeling very excited about it. He wanted her to appreciate it and see her happy expression. 

As he neared the house, he unlocked the door and went inside. As he stepped in, he heard voices that expressed true ecstasy of pleasure. He grew suspicious and had a bad premonition in his heart. 

He sprinted towards her bedroom and as he was a bodybuilder. He had a buff body which was not over the top but had a focus on strength and endurance. 

He kicked the door open and rushed inside the room. The scene in front of him made his blood rush to his head as he grew angry beyond belief. His Girlfriend was having sex with another as they were entwined like glue with each other.

He was quite the hot headed guy and his pride was his life. So seeing his woman being with someone else when she hasn't broken up with him, made his anger surge through the roof. 

He had peacefully broken up with three Girlfriends previously and didn't trouble them by coming in their life anymore but this was something that he couldn't handle. 

He looked around the room and saw a Gun on the drawer beside the bed. It was probably the guy's who was mounting his Girlfriend. He picked up the Handgun and without even waiting for an explanation or anything, he fired and shot the guy in the head. 

"Wai-" that was all the guy could say he got his brains blasted by his own gun. The guy died with confusion and unwillingness visible on his face. He didn't know what he did wrong.

He was just having some sweet time with his Girlfriend when another guy barged into the room and shot him with his own Gun. Both of them didn't know that the Girl was two timing them without a single remorse and care in the world.

Alex looked at Candice, who was staring blankly at the dead guy on top of her. She suddenly snapped back to reality and screamed at the top of her lungs. She pushed the guy off her and looked at Alex with dread and fear.

"Is this how you repay me?" Alex looked at Candice with frost cold eyes as he said through gritted teeth.

"What have you done!!" Candice shouted with fear as she looked at the dead guy on the floor. She was in no mind to reply to Alex at the moment.

"Answer me, Right now!!" Alex shouted even louder than her as he said with anger visible on his face.

Candice quivered with fear as she looked at the muzzle of the gun on her forehead and felt the hot temperature of the gun. She could still smell some gunpowder from it.

"I-I…" she was a stuttering mess as she wasn't able to reply because of her fear and anxiety. 

Alex looked at her fearful face and suddenly snapped back to a bit of clearheadedness from his anger. He thought about what he did and immediately did what he could and shot Candice in the head without waiting for her reply. 

Good thing is that Government just loosened the restrictions on the Lockdown and most people were eager to go out and enjoy after sitting at home for so long. He picked up some vinyl gloves from the house and washed the gun with sanitiser and everything he could. 

Then abandoned the crime scene and left the house. He immediately ran back home. He crossed some distance from her house and after feeling that it was far enough, he got a taxi. 

He got off near his house without any hurries to avoid suspicion and made his way back to the apartment with a distraught, worried and twisted expression. 

He vowed that if he doesn't get caught, he will just stay at home and enjoy his apocalyptic Harem novel, manga and anime list. 

He got inside his standard 1bhk apartment and laid down on the bed as he mused about the problem of his crime. Then he felt sick from his stomach as he thought about killing a human and hurriedly went to bathroom as he vomited in the toilet. 

After Vomiting for a while, he calmed down when everything in his stomach was gone. Then he walked over as he laid down on his bed. After calming down for a while, he opened his phone and started to browse some content to distract himself from the fact that he killed someone. 

He started watching Resident Evil as he enjoyed the apocalyptic movies. He also watched the animated movies of the series. He quite liked the heroine Alice and Ada Wong. They just had a different style and taste to them. 

After Finishing the whole series, he slept on his bed. That night he had nightmare of killing the guy and his Girlfriend as he woke up with a startle in the middle of the night. 

The circumstances was making him depressed and his personality was a little distorted as he blamed Candice and the guy to relieve himself from the guilt of the crime. He thought that he will never have a relationship again and even if he did, he will make sure that if she cannot be his then she can be no one's.

Like that one month passed and he was relieved and guilty to find out that he wasn't caught. This made him breathe a sigh of relief as he immersed himself the last series on his list to watch. To distract himself, he had binged through everything on his list.

As he was just finishing his last episode. The whole building started to shake intensely, without getting any time. Alex was buried under the rubble and died with only one thought in his head. 'Is this retribution?'

(A/N: Because of his distorted personality, Mc will be possessive and protective of his woman and close ones. The novel will be Cliché, so don't even think about stating this point. If you still wanna read then go ahead.)

5