8. Grayfia
219 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the call, Leon asked them to wait in the Guest rooms on the second floor as the Maid team will come and greet them soon enough.

Raikou and Mamako walked over to the elevator as they stopped on second floor. They looked for a room that was already booked for them and got inside as they ordered some food and waited for the maids to arrive.

Alex was woken up by Mamako, who took him from Raikou as she ordered a baby bottle for him. They enjoyed some food while Mamako fed Alex with some milk.

After a while, a knock was heard on the door. "Madam, your guests are waiting in the hall". A servant said from the other side.

"We'll be there in a bit". Raikou answered back. 

After finishing their food and Alex's feeding, they walked over to the hall. 

As they walked over, they saw a group maids standing there with straight postures that highlighted their professionalism. One particular maid was more conspicuous than the others.

Alex looked at the maid with Silver hairs and Silver eyes with big boobs and a straight posture. Her figure was perfect and she screamed sensuality. Alex waved his hands towards her as he saw her standing there.

Mamako noticed his movement and looked towards where Alex was waving his hands. She saw that a beautiful woman that no less than her was standing there in a professional Maid attire.

"Raikou look, I think Alex likes her". Mamako said with a dark aura as she looked at Raikou.

Raikou heard this and she felt threatened as she looked towards the silver haired Maid. She then looked at Alex who was ignoring the atmosphere and just looking at the Maid intently.

"Introduce yourselves". Raikou said with a displeased face as she was feeling a little jealous. She couldn't say anything to Alex so she took it out on the poor Maids. 

"Daisy", "Elise", "Bing Li", "Yumiko"

All the maids stood there as they introduced themselves one by one. At last, it was Grayfia's turn. 

She gracefully bowed her head and body as she introduced. "Grayfia Lucifuge". Her movements were smooth and flowing as she introduced while bowing. 

Mamako and Raikou were a bit impressed at Grayfia's graceful movements as she introduced herself. These days, most people would focus on their survivability than anything else. So seekng such refined movements was a new to them.

Raikou had her own refined movements but those were mostly related to weapons and fighting. She had the quick grace of fighting while Mamako looked absolutely good while handling children.

They were quite impressed with Grayfia as they could see that she took her work more seriously rather than the others in front of them. So jealousy or not, they decided to hire her as the Head maid. 

"I would like to talk to you alone". Raikou said to Grayfia and started to walk towards the guest room behind her. 

Grayfia followed behind her and didn't say anything. Both of them got inside and closed the door. The soundproof function was turned on and no voice could be heard from the outside. 

Mamako looked at the remaining maids standing in the hall and spoke. "We are scouting for some servants to clean and maintain the estate. We are Evolvers as you can tell and won't be at home sometimes. You also have to look after my son when we are out hunting. If you are willing then stay or you can leave". 

Mamako spoke with an impassive tone as she looked at the various Maids standing in front of her. Most of them had average aesthetics as long as the looks go but she was just looking for servants. So it didn't matter much to her.

Alex looked at them for a while but then just averted his gaze as he wasn't that interested in those Maids that were left in the hall. He focused his attention on the big marshmallows in front of him.

'No matter how many times I play with them. I just can't get enough of them'. He was thinking while squeezing Mamako's boobs a little. 

Mamako looked down at Alex with a smile and started cooing at him. Alex looked at her for a bit then just focused back on her boobs. Mamako saw that Alex wasn't interested in playing and smiled wryly.

She just looked back up at the Maids standing there and saw that some of them had left while she was focusing at Alex. Seeing that those uninterested had left, she resumed her talking. 

"I guess, those of you left are interested in taking the Job. You guys will be working from Morning to Evening and then leave the compounds. Only the Head maid of the estate will stay after evening". Mamako said with a normal face that had no other expression.

"We understand". Came the unified voice of the Maids.

Hearing their enthusiastic reply, Mamako nodded her head and dismissed them after writing down their contact. She told them to visit the estate tomorrow morning as she gave them the address.

Just then Raikou also stepped out of the guest room with a smile. Grayfia followed gracefully behind her without saying anything. "She is good. She is also willing to become the Head Maid of the Estate and can also protect Alex with her Tier 2 evolver's strength". 

Raikou said with a satisfied smile as she looked at Mamako. Mamako also nodded back at her and didn't say anything unnecessary. She talked a bit Grayfia while Alex looked at her intently.

Grayfia smiled a little as she saw Alex looking at her. After finishing their talks, they parted ways and asked Grayfia to start working from tomorrow. 

After finishing everything, they got out of the association and decided to visit the market to buy some clothes and other necessities for Alex. They got in the car as they instructed the Driver to take them towards the market.

(A/N: Our MC's luck is on a roll. Don't know who is helping him this much in collecting the Harem, Nyahahaha)

5