13. Bath Action
384 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mamako looked at Alex with a strange gleam in her eyes when she saw Alex's cute little dick standing there at full glory. 

"K-ka chan". Alex said as he acted embarrassed in front of Mamako.

"Ufufufu, come here". Mamako said as she got Alex to come close to her.

"Uhm, ka-chan". Alex acted bewildered when he felt Mamako's hand on his dick.

"Does it hurt?" Mamako asked as she faked her concern so that Alex doesn't find anything strange but her short breaths were saying otherwise.

"Hmm, a little". Alex said as he acted embarrassed and nodded meekly. He was rejoicing in his mind that something just went right if you did them the right way.

Mamako smiled at Alex's timid and embarrassed face. She felt that Alex looked really cute to her at the moment. She wanted to gobble him up in one bite but she controlled herself.

"Mommy will make the pain go away". Mamako said as she looked at Alex with a concealed but hungry expression.

"But-but". Alex tried to argue but Mamako removed her clothes and took Alex's hands as she went towards the bath room.

"Sit here". She smiled as she made Alex sit down on a stool in the Bathroom.

Alex sat down obediently as he felt anticipation and excitement for what was coming next. He wanted to savour every second of it.

Mamako kneeled in front of Alex as she covered her hands with soap. She slowly lathered Alex's dick while he was groaning a little as he was too young and the pleasure was out of his control.

"Does it feel good?" Mamako asked as she saw Alex's intoxicated expression.

"Umm, it feels weird". Alex said as he head was facing and he was groaning happily.

"Don't worry, it'll feel good". Mamako said as she started to slowly stroke Alex's cute dick.

Alex was feeling really good from Mamako's soft hands and the slippery feeling of the soap. He felt like he was floating above the clouds. 

After a while, he felt like he was about to cum but he still had to continue his act. "Mom, I'm about to pee". Alex said with difficulty as he was about to ejaculate.

"Don't worry sweety and it's not pee. It is called cum. It is good for you, you can go pew pew on mommy". Mamako said as she looked at Alex's dick intently.

Just as she finished talking, Alex's spewed a large amount of semen and covered Mamako's face and Boobs with his cum.

(A/N: I said it was a Hentai as well. So it will have its moments. Just go with Hentai logic when it comes to sex.)

"Ara Ara, you made mommy so sticky, look". Mamako put a hand on her cheek as she tilted her head a bit to the side and said. 

"I'm Sorry". Alex acted like child who did something wrong and tried to apologise for it.

"Don't worry sweety, now you need to make mommy feel good as well". Mamako said as she had a gleam in her eyes. She was going to get her fair share before Raikou and Grayfia.

Mamako then untied the towel around her as she showed him her boobs and pussy. Her Boobs were perky and big while her Pussy and ass didn't lose out in its plump and fluffiness either.

Even though Alex had seen her body many times but this was not something he could get used to anytime soon. 

"Ufufufu, looks like someone is eager". Mamako laughed as she saw Alex's dick that was fully erect again.

"Come here". Mamako lied down in the bath as she called Alex towards her.

Alex looked in anticipation as he trotted over to Mamako in the bathtub. She took him in her arms as his face was planted on her boobs.

"Suck mommy boobs gently". Mamako said as she started to play with her pussy with her other hand.

Alex took Mamako's boob in his mouth as he started gently suck on her nipple. He sucked and played with it as his tongue roamed around freely on her nipple.

"Mmmnn~, Hardeeeeer~". Mamako's speech was a little slurred as she feeling good from the pleasure that she was getting.

Alex started sucking even harder, sometimes he would roam tongue on her nipples or nibble on them lightly. He was slowly improving his technique even though he was quite experienced but he didn't show it at once.

"Mmnn, goooood~,Ikuuuuuu~". Mamako squirted as she held Alex's head on her boob tighter and squirted in the Bath.

"Haaa Haaa, you did really good sweety". Mamako caught her breath as she prasied and patted Alex on the head with a lusty smile.

"Ka-chan, I wanna feel even more good". Alex said in a childish way as he looked at Mamako with expectation.

Mamako looked at Alex's eyes filled with expectations and smiled. "Let me help you then". Mamako said as she sat on the side of the bath and spread her legs a little in front of Alex.

"Look, this is Mama's pussy. It is a very important part of Mama's body". Mamako said as she opened up her pussy in front of Alex with her fingers.

"And this is the hole, where your dick will go to feel even better for me and you~". Mamako said the last part in anticipation and a sing song voice.

'Mom don't worry, I know more than you. Just get on with it already'. Alex was having full anticipation in his mind but he didn't show it on his face.

"Uuuuh, Ka-chan. I am feeling strange". Alex said as he looked at Mamako with a red face.

"Ufufu, it's nothing bad. Just do it like this". Mamako laughed a little and aligned Alex's dick against her wet pussy.

Alex looked at his dick against Mamako's pussy with lust and proceeded to pierce towards it.

Just then the door of the bath room burst open and in came an angry Raikou and Grayfia, who had a dark aura that just intensified when they saw the scene before them.

"What are you doing to Alex!!" Raikou said through gritted teeth as she looked at Mamako with rage.

"Alex-chan just wanted to feel good. So as a responsible mother, I was helping with his pain and making him feel good". Mamako laughed mischievously.

"You!" Raikou pointed at Mamako as she trembled with rage. She unleashed her aura as the whole estate started to shake just from her sheer pressure.

"Uuuuuh". Alex felt the pressure a bit on his weak body. Although the pressure wasn't much but it still overwhelmed him greatly but he was still standing from his sheer willpower. 

Hearing his groan, Raikou snapped back from her anger and quickly took back her pressure as she took Alex in a hug. 

"I'm sorry for that honey". Raikou said as she felt guilty for causing harm to Alex. 

Mamako and Grayfia looked at Raikou with accusing eyes that borderline showed great anger towards her. They weren't angry at her targeting them with her pressure but that she caused Alex to be harmed.

"We promised to wait for Alex-chan to become an adult first before doing this". Grayfia said this time. Her professionalism was thrown out the window.

"I was just caught in the moment and the way Alex-chan attracts girls. We might not even have the chance". Mamako said with a little anger in her voice when she mentioned other girls.

This got all of them thinking and without saying anything. They just dressed Alex up and sent him off to his room. Though, he would be abducted later to sleep with them. Sleeping alone was never an option.

4