The World
161 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This world is Earth number 3654. This Earth is 6.7 times bigger than Earth which was more of a mixture between fantasy and normal day world in the year 2309. 

A year where technology became abundant; A vast world filled with knowledge. A world where some human beings develop supernatural powers due to some supernatural reasons.

Those with powers become Ability Users, who are able to become Heroes or Villains. 

This all started 50 years ago, around the year 2259.

Human beings all of a sudden started to get strange powers which caused the world to be in chaos.

Abilities appeared like people who could control fire, water, or have super speed, and many different types of powers.

Most of the humans who developed abilities in the early ages were labeled as monsters which caused the Ability users to be devastated and had no hope. Most ability users were taken by the government and were held captive, as they served as experimental subjects. 

Abilities seemed like a curse that appeared in their lives and most of the Ability Users killed themselves due to public harassment.

One day the Earth was attacked by a strange monster that appeared out of nowhere. Its body was gruesome enough to make a human faint by just looking at it and its size was as tall as a huge mountain. It was given the name Magmeal. Magmeal was known as the Entity of Darkness that was brought to earth to bring terror and destruction. It appeared as a huge monster with smoldering dark bloodshot eyes, with a mouth that sends chills down your spine by just looking at it; it was more like an endless hole that consumed everything in its path with its sharp teeth. Its huge size was also another thing that made it horrifying; its body was shaped like a large human, more like a beast-man with a huge chunk of glass-like crystals on its back.

It destroyed many cities where Humans lived and caused endless havoc around the world.

Humans all feared that this might be the end for them, but one person who had an Ability stood up to fight against the monster. 

The Ability User with the power Realities Curse fought the monster for some days and their battles caused non-ending Earth trembles around the globe due to their gruesome battle. Magmeal was an extremely difficult opponent and was successfully defeated by the Ability User.

He was announced as a hero that saved the world and everyone loved him. However, the young man who fought the monster was not happy. Even though he defeated the monster he could not ignore the fact that many people died and this guilt stayed in his heart. But that wasn't the only thing, when the Ability User was asked how fighting the monster was, all he could say was "Terrifying" with a dark face.

He was the first Hero and became the founder of the Heroes Organization and got a lot of political support, but there were still people who disliked Ability Users. The Heroes Organization was built and opened for all abilities users who were willing to use the abilities to fight against monsters and would get paid like a job. Now Ability users no longer hide in the dark, but with pride in their powers in daylight.

This was the story every child was told about The First Hero.

The Hero Organization was built as a floating Building in the skies and to get there people had to was teleportation waypoints that can allow them to travel from where they are to the Organization. A majestic place with tall skyscrapers and a Hall to register yourself as a Hero. It was also protected by a high technology shield to prevent it from unknown attacks. It was big enough to even be noticed as an entire big city on its own.

Remember the monster that appeared out of nowhere wasn't the only strange thing about the world, but rather there were mysterious portals that also appeared around the world, called World Rifts.

These Rifts brought different dimensions together, which caused people to have these kinds of abilities.

Either living beings, which ended up turning into horrifying monsters, or Strange Beings that appeared from the Rifts. Huge Gigantic beings also appeared either horrifying or magical. 

There was one thing for sure that the humans knew. These monsters came with the intent to destroy and kill.

There have been certain mysteries in which people believe that Rifts were brought for a purpose, but no one knows what the creators of these Rifts or what their purpose is. 

Each Rift is categorized by its Rank, the higher the rank the stronger the monsters that are in the Rift and that come out of it. 

A Rift can be ranked [SSS, SS, S, A, B, C, D, E, F]. SSS Class as the highest and F the lowest.

The monsters which stay in the Rifts shaped as a dungeon are mostly harmless to the outside world, but it leaves immense pressure that affects people's lives. When heroes defeat the dungeon the Rifts would close up. 

The Rift people are mostly scared of, is the ones that release monsters into Earth. Most of these monsters are classified as a Chaos Class, which causes many deaths when they are released. Their Rifts mostly appear as huge Gateways that are big enough for even the largest Yacht upside down would only be half of its size. 

So then most of the time the hero agency makes sure to deal with them immediately before it becomes a disaster. 

Ability users that have enough power to face these monsters, fight to protect the world from disasters like them, by which they mostly put their lives at stake.

Only a few people are chosen as these Ability users and the government treasures them. They were all giving the name Heroes.

Heroes are individuals who fight for justice against evil in the world and the monsters that appear from the Rifts. They protect civilians from harm against monsters, villains, natural disasters, Rifts Break out, and other threats.

Most heroes are registered with the Heroes Organization and are divided into various classes with increasing prestige: F-Class, E-Class, D-Class, C-Class, B-Class, A-Class, S-Class, SS-Class, SSS-Class. Heroes are given number rankings within their respective classes. F Class as the lowest and SSS Class as the highest in the Ranking.

In this world, everyone has a job class as a hero. These job classes justify what type of ability a person possesses. These job classes show how special Heroes Powers or abilities are.

Human Hero Classes. 

F>C Rank 

knight

Fighter

Monk

Hunter

Healer

Necromancer

Wizard 

Archer

Advance Humans. 

B>S RANK

Mage 

Bard.

paladin

high fighter

Astrologer

conjurer

Priest

planetary mage

Magic fencer

Pyromancer

Hero

Engineer

High-Class Humans

Level

SS RANKED

Berserker

Lancer cavalry

Saintess

Assassin

Zodiac mage

Special Class Humans

SSS RANK

Spiritualist

Divine Knight 

Dragon Knight

Beast Tamer

Monster Class And Levels

Death Master

500-115,000

Death Lord

6900-170,0000

Winged race

1000-100,000,0

Monsters

50-10,000

Chaos monsters

5000-100,000

Disaster Class

?????

Abnormality

???????

Demons

59- 80,000

An SSS-ranked Hero is a World Wide hero that fights the most dangerous of beasts and is highly paid and respected. They are the strongest and most prestigious class of the Heroes Organization. 

Every hero in the SSS Class is equivalent to an emergency army division that can handle Disaster Class Monsters and in groups can handle Abnormalities. 

Most SSS Class heroes can lose their lives if they underestimate an Abnormality Class Monster.

Abnormalities

They are monsters that their growth can't be predicted, they may appear both big and small sizes, and their Rifts are like normal Rifts. But their power is enough to wipe out an entire continent.

The last time an Abnormality appeared was 10 years ago. ....During that time the world lost 8 SSS Class Heroes who risked their lives to defeat it and saved the world. Even though the world was saved it still left a trauma in people's hearts. Now all the people can do is pray that an Abnormality never appears again.

The Heroes Organization now has created high technology to detect when and where Rifts appear to make sure to keep the Rifts in check. This machinery was created out of the fragment of the Abnormality and it was named the Heroes System called Tina. Tina is able to recognize the Class of a Hero easily and can even spot where a Rift would appear before it does. Tina could also tell the kind of Ability an ability user has and their class rankings from F to SSS Class.

The Heroes to are also cherished by the nation according to their Rank from A-Class to SSS class who are highly treated with respect.

The other Hero classes are lower in strength than the SSS Class Heroes, but they also help with dungeons and for-coming Disasters.

(Shiro shall take it from here)

My Dad, Isakawa Subaru, and my mum Jennifer Clover were both heroes.

Mum used to be a very popular hero in the past and was called Clover Girl and daddy was her assistant. Mum used to be a former S class Hero. 

She had psychic powers that allowed her to manipulate people's minds and monsters' minds and could help her control gravity. 

Now she's no longer a Hero. 

She lost most of her powers in a battle fighting an S Class desert monster, called the desert king. So the Hero Organization kicked her out since she seemed useless to them now. However, they still have her pay and assured her of security as a retired Hero. 

I wanted to be a Hero who fought evil for justice when I grow up so that everyone can live happily.

Dad owned a job in the Heroes Associations developing and training new heroes who could protect the world but stopped working have time for me and mum, Or that's what he told us, but I'm having my doubts.

Dad lived with mum and me in a lovely Japanese villa home in America. I also had a lot of maids that attended to me when I was young, but most of them disappeared as I grew older.

As a child, I got everything I wanted by just waving my hand, but I could never leave the house. I never asked my parents why I couldn't go out, maybe because I was scared since every time I tried to ask I could feel a cold atmosphere around us. I had no choice but to listen to them.

I'm sure it's for my safety, which I force myself to believe.

13