Subaru Member
101 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wow, since when did we have a private jet?" Shiro asked in awe, as she stared at the huge and beautiful private jet she saw right before her at the airport.

"We always had one but we never used it though," Jennifer confirmed. 

Shiro and Jennifer just arrived at the airport with their stuff for the family games event the Subaru household plans for every new generation. 

Isakawa didn't go to the airport with Shiro and Jane since he had to pick up something before he arrived there. 

Shiro turned around to see that her dad was walking towards them with Sally who was carrying Isakawa's luggage with Dulac and another person. 

Shiro looked at Dulac suspiciously and asked, "Have I seen you somewhere before mister?"

"Well probably at your home since I work for your father," Dulac replied to her with a smile. 

"Hmmm," Shiro continued to eye him for some time and laughed. "That's okay then, my dad is still the most handsome man there is you look like an old man compared to my dad."

Dulac stood there petrified as he coughed up some blood. 'Old man? I'm not even that old,' Dulac cried inwardly as he was now having insecurities about his looks. 

"Sir Isakawa," Dulac called out as he straightened his glasses. 

"What's wrong Dulac? Your voice sounds stiff," Isakawa looked at him confused. 

"Sir, do you think I look old?"

"...." They both stood there in silence for some time after that Isakawa started laughing but he covered his mouth so that Dulac could not hear him.

Dulac: "Sir, I can hear you laughing at me."

Isakawa: "Hahaha why would you ask me such a question though? Is it because of what Shiro said?" He bursted out laughing excitedly.

Dulac: "Sir, just answer me."

Isakawa: "Not really your quite normal but not compared to me," Isakawa bragged with a smug look on his face.

Isakawa words caused Dulac to cough some blood again, and he slumped down on the ground crying, "I'm never going to get a wife."

"Umm Daddy, who's that boy?" Shiro asked with a confused look on her cute face and she stared and pointed at the young fair boy behind Isakawa. He had dark purple hair and dull purple eyes and he seemed to be around age 12. 

"Shiro, this is Tael. He's 8 years old and he'll be looking after you." Isakawa introduced the boy to her. 

"Daddy why are you lying he doesn't look 8 he looks like he's twelve," Shiro puffed with her hands crossed.

"I just matured fast then," Tael shrugged as he looked at Shiro.

Isakawa: "Shiro, I would like you to meet Tael and get to know him. He'll be your escort to the Subaru household." 

"Wow, my own escort," Shiro squealed excitedly. 

"Hi Tael, I'm Shiro. It's nice to meet you," Shiro stretched her hands towards Tael who shook it. 

"Hi Shiro, it's nice to meet you too, I'm Tael," Tael greeted with a smile on his face. However, he constantly kept on receiving glares from Sally. 

"Aww you're so cute," Jennifer chuckled as she stared at them. 

"Well Tael you're my new friend," Shiro declared as she grabbed his arm tightly.

"Hey let go of me, personal space!" Tael protested with a cold face as he pushed Shiro away, but Shiro didn't mind him and just giggled. 

Shiro: "Let's hurry and go. I'll show you my game collection on my iPad."

Isakawa: "Shiro, you shouldn't drag him around like that."

Shiro: "Hmm Tael have I met you before?" She asked as she stared at him more closely.

Tael: "Not that I remember," Tael Shrugged again but with a smirk on his face.

Shiro: "I see."

They all boarded the jet as it took off to fly to Canada since that's where the Subaru main house is. 

"Well, let's play Call of Duty. It's a really fun shooting game. I'll show you," Shiro said as she played with Tael.

"Do whatever you want," Tael huffed with an arm behind his head.

Tael: "...so Shiro, how old are you?" he asked.

Shiro: "Me, well I'm 5," She answered confused.

Tael: "Not bad, you're still growing." A flashback then came to his head about the time he saved Shiro and he was carrying her. As he was carrying Shiro his hand touched her chest and it was flat as a washboard. "No wonder you're so small."

"Shiro is not small, Shiro will grow big like mama one day," Shiro pouted as her face was bright red, "You and daddy are the same!!"

"Eh Shiro, what does that mean?" Jennifer asked, confused.

"Daddy told Shiro someday that men like girls who are big and beautiful like my mummy, with big boobs," Shiro explained.

"Isakawa!!" Jennifer glared at him like an angry tiger ready to destroy its prey. 

Isakawa: "But Jennifer I was saying the truth."

"So do you mean any beautiful woman you see with a big chest you'll be interested in them.?" She asked as anger veins started to pop up on her head. 

"Well…..Obviously, not my Jennifer is the only one for me since you're the most beautiful person I've ever met and the cutest too. And the nicest person I've ever met," Isakawa confessed as he sweetened his words a little.

Jennifer: "Hmph that's better."

Jennifer: "Cough, cough, cough…."

As Isakawa looked at Jennifer he spotted blood on her handkerchief she coughed on. She also began to look pale.

Isakawa: "Jennifer, take your medicine and rest."

Jennifer: "Don't worry, Isakawa I'm fine," she assured him.

"Mama," Shiro called out as she stared at Jennifer's pale face and Isakawa who had a worried look.

On the plane, Isakawa had a serious expression on his face when we recalled his meeting with Dr. Yong Feng.

__________________

Isakawa: "So Yong Feng what information were you able to gather?" He asked Dr. Yong Feng as he watched the screen displayed to him.

Dr. Yong Feng hesitated for a while before he spoke, "During our first stage of the experiment her blood was tested to be normal for some time until some changes happened…... Her blood became brighter and seemed to have the healing properties of a top-grade healing potion."

Yong Feng: "We also found out that once something fell into her blood, it would be consumed by it. When it's in a certain state." 

Isakawa: "And what state might that be?"

Yong Feng: "I will call it the Feeding Period. During a range of 1 to two weeks, Shiro's blood will change from its normal blood state to black blood. And anything that touches it during that period will evaporate," he examined as he pointed to the video playing on the screen with their previous experiments.

Isakawa: "That doesn't seem out of the ordinary," he sighed.

Yong Feng: "Well the blood increases in size too sir."

"Hmmm, I understand what is going on," Isakawa muttered with a stern face, "Is that all or there is more."

Yong Feng felt nervous about what he was going to say next because he didn't want to trigger Isakawa, "Actually we thought that we couldn't seem to find anything else out of the ordinary for sometime until the day I heard about Shiro's assassination attempt."

Isakawa: "They probably wanted to kidnap her."

Yong Feng: "I see Sir, well during that day Shiro's blood was reacting strangely. It formed into a mini version of sharp strong claws. That was breaking through the metallic glass container it was placed in. Almost like it was alive. We were able to quickly place it in a containment machine before the case got more serious."

Isakawa: "You may leave now," Isakawa waved his hand at Yong Feng with a smile.

"Sir I would like to advise you even though you don't need my advice ..."Yong Yeng Chuckled, "Be aware of your daughter Shiro. She may become more of a monster than you are if she goes astray," he said with a serious tone.

Dr. Yong Feng then bowed to Isakawa politely and left Isakawa there to think about what he just told him.

_______________

"A monster huh," Isakawa mumbled to himself as he remembered what Dr. Yong Feng said to him before he left, "This is going to be interesting."

After 3 hours of flying on the plane, they finally arrived in Canada.

They all got off the jet as they made their way out of the airport. 

"This is not fair how come Tael can play better than me after I just taught him for about 10 minutes," Shiro cried in embarrassment as she wanted to feel cool in front of someone new.

"Now I have nothing to show off to my new friend," she mumbled silently as she wanted to cry more.

" Sir Isakawa over here." A young man waves his hands at Isakawa and his family as he stands by a large black limousine.

Isakawa frowned as he was suspicious of something. Someone then stepped out of the limo. A tall middle-aged man who looked like in his 30s was in an expensive-looking purple suit which had beautiful diamond carvings on it. The man waved at Isakawa as called out to him. He had spiky green hair with a pair of brown eyes. His body was well built and muscular and he was quite tall, with a height of 6'5 feet tall. 

"Hahaha, no need to be suspicious. Isakawa I'm your cousin Riko, I'm not planning anything suspicious," he confessed with his deep voice 

Isakawa looked at Riko more closely and sighed. As if he could tell if someone was lying or not. 

"Let's go in," Isakawa assured them as he allowed Riko's servant to place their things into the car. 

Sally helped Riko's servant and he shyly smiled at her but she ignored him with a huff.

"Sir," Sally called out hesitantly. 

Isakawa: "Don't worry he doesn't have any malicious intent against us. And his aura shows no signs of hostility."

They all entered the car as they drove off to the mansion. It seems that Riko also came with his family. Beside him sat a beautiful woman with two beautiful girls. 

"It's nice to see you again Isakawa, this is my family," he smiled happily as he pointed at the beautiful woman sitting with the two girls.

Riko: "This is my wife Sana," a fair beautiful woman with short blonde hair with beautiful sexy blue eyes. A beautiful woman around her twenties with a slim and curvy figure. She was quite tall but not taller than her husband. She wore a black holiday dress with some expensive jewelry on her neck.

Riko: "My two girls Krumi and Sheila."

Krumi is a slender girl around age 11 with dark green hair like her father with big light blue eyes. She wore a black shirt and trousers with a white long jacket that reached her thighs, with a pair of white heels.

Sheila was a slender lovely girl with long blonde hair tied into two pigtails. She also has bright smart green eyes. She was around 9 years old. She wore a cute blue silk dress with a pair of black boots. 

"Hmm, father, why did you invite them here?'' Krumi asked with her hands crossed.

She then looked at Isakawa and his family and blushed. 'Why are they all so beautiful?' she thought to herself.

Riko: "Krumi don't be so rude I'm sure they didn't have a car," he yelled at her with an angry look.

Isakawa: "We actually did have a car and we booked a hotel to stay for the coming days," Sally enlightened them with a slight smug face, straightening her glasses well.

Riko: "Well actually I wanted to be nice, he said nervously, "And the family is meeting together again. Isakawa too, your looks are the same as ever but an older version. Do you remember me from our family's former gathering?"

Isakawa: "Yes, I actually do remember you. You are the chubby boy who couldn't stop eating." 

Riko: "Hehehe, he that's me," he laughed.

Isakawa: "However Riko, you do know what the family games are all about right?"

"I know..." Riko bit his lips and clenched his fists. "But if we don't play along with everyone else they would consider executing our kids right in front of us."

10