Take Over
92 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for stretching the games too long my readers. There's was just so much happening that I had to add it all. But don't worry it would finish between 2 to three more chapters I hope. So pls bear with me.

_________________

 

Ray, Meiru pushed him away as in a flash a black shadow came and swooped her.

 

"Arrgghhh!!" Meiru cried in pain and her body was bleeding excessively in the mouth of a monster.

 

"Meiru!" Nero screamed out loud as he panicked. Before them was a huge snake up to 3 metres long and its thick body covered in full black scales.

 

"Oh come on sis, you missed him," whined a young girl that came beside the snake.

 

The snake then wrapped its tail around Meiru who was in its mouth and removed her as it's tail was still wrapped around the girl before it spoke, "I really did miss huh, well I won't next time."

 

"What the hell do you girls want?" Ray asked as he stared at the snake and the girl, he looked extremely angry as his veins could be clearly seen popping out.

 

"Well, we just came for you. You see mummy had been bothering us all this while to cripple you in the dungeon since your dad humiliated them. They couldn't take it lightly and are making us do the dirty work for them," the girls explained as they started giggling.

 

"But no worries at least we get to fight someone strong. And I can't wait to see your face when I break your bones," Cyan said with a sadistic voice yet a creepy face.

 

"Tch well we would see about that, { Flame Knuckles }"

 

Ray leaped as he used his fist to strike the snake's head.

 

Boom!! A loud sound could be heard from the impact. Ray jumped a few meters back to get a clear look at things, but unexpectedly he saw a huge tail that slapped him in the abdomen causing him to crash on the ground.

 

Kamare who realised how things have turned decided to attack too.

.

.

.

 

"What's that?" Shiro asked as she looked in the direction where a booming sound could be heard.

 

"Probably some of the other kids fighting," Krumi shrugged it off.

 

"Don't worry Shiro, if anything should attack us I'll protect you," Sheila smiled warmly as she cuddled Shiro.

 

As they continued to move forward, another Boomm!! could be heard but it was much stronger and fierce.

 

"I think someone is in trouble," Shiro yelled as she dashed off towards the sound.

 

"Shiro, wait!!" Tael yelled as he followed her.

 

As she ran forward Shiro decided to help those who were engaging such a monster. She has the Blood Knight, right? So she was safe.

 

However, things didn't go the way Shiro seemed to. In a flash, Shiro could see a bright red light heading her way and she immediately closed her eyes. She then felt a stinging pain on her left arm to see it was burnt away.

 

And before her was a boy with red spiky hair and grey eyes who was filled with shock. Also Ibuki, in her human form, was covered in blood, as she looked in Shiro's direction to see that Shiro's arm was cut off and Cyan too was slightly injured.

 

"It hurts," Shiro cried as blood sprayed from her arm.

 

"Shiro calm down!!" Krumi panicked as she ran to Shiro and held her in her arms.

 

Ray looked at Shiro in disbelief, he thought a monster was heading their way so he decided to finish it off in one go and continue his battle with Ibuki and Cyan, but he didn't think that Shiro would come from there. It was extremely hard for him to determine her aura since it doesn't feel fully human.

 

"It hurts, please help me," Shiro mumbled as her body became colder and the color drained from her body.

 

[ You are constantly losing HP ]

[ -5 HP ]

[ -5 HP ]

[ -5 HP ]

 

[ HP reduction rate is higher than healing rate, due to this the Diamond may die out of blood loss. ]

 

[ System would look for a solution…...]

 

[ System has found a solution.]

 

[ Due to your Diamond being in a critical state Pearl is given permission to use her body as a host ]

 

[ Do you accept

 

Yes / No ]

 

"Obviously yes what do you take me for," Alka agreed as she had a wide grin on her face.

 

Alka then tapped the yes button as she disappeared from the void.

 

Shiro stopped screaming in pain as her bright eyes were finally closing.

 

"Shiro!!" Krumi cried as she held the cold body of Shiro in her hands.

 

All of a sudden Shiro suddenly opened her bright blue eyes that quickly turned to bright golden eyes. This of course was Alka.

 

"You bastards!!," Tael and Ozymandias yelled as they rushed forward to attack Ray's group.

 

Bzzzzzzz!! Tael felt a strange energy similar to the night she awakened, but it was stronger.

 

"Krumi get away from Shiro!" He warned as he looked at Shiro.

 

Krumi wanted to glare at Tael, how could she possibly leave Shiro even when she's bleeding excessively.

 

Tael, who rushed forward to Krumi, quickly held her by her shirt and immediately pulled her away from Shiro.

 

Shiro's hair changed into a bright white color which caused a terrifying pressure to be released around the entire rift. In addition, it caused most of the creatures in the Rift to panic and head towards this unknown danger to get rid of it as soon as possible. And the ground beneath her shattered into pieces.

 

She got up from the ground as she walked up to her burnt arm and picked it up. The arm dissolved into dust and reformed on Shiro cut left-arm newly and fresh like it had never been cut. She then looked at Tael and Ozymandias who had stopped battling against Ray and his group as they were all shocked to notice how Shiro changed.

 

20 shadow figures appeared in front of Alka holding knives, swords and arrows pointed at her.

 

"Ants," Alka's pressure was released on them and most of them couldn't handle it and bled to death.

 

Only 13 of them were still alive but a few almost collapsed due to the pressure.

 

"It seems my compatibility with Shiro is better than I thought," Alka smirked as she looked at the group of children trembling in fear.

 

"Now, now, don't worry, I'll just kill you all swiftly so that I don't have to deal with all this drama," Alka smiles sadistically as she looked at them. All the pride they had before had now perished when they witnessed her power.

 

"Don't you humans get in my way," Alka yelled as the pool of ground at where she was started to twirl furiously and a Blood Knight was formed. The Knights dashed towards the children who were immediately protected by the people in black who formed shields around themselves. The Blood Knight continued to try and slice through the shield made by one of the female shadow guards. One kept banging the shield with its spear which caused the shield to continuously lose its light.

 

"Children, once the shield goes down, you must run away at all cost, you hear me," one of the men in black advised the children as he looked extremely scared.

 

"Ye…ss," the group responded hesitantly.

 

"Shiro Subaru! Immediately sieze all attacks or else you'll be immediately disqualified and punished after the games!!" A woman who was in the shield with them yelled as she looked at the child nervously hoping for her provokation to work.

 

Alka just looked at the lady and smirked slightly, "The fun had yet to begun," she mumbled in a low voice.

Ray who was once proud was now terrified out of his wits. Just a moment ago she was no different from an ordinary weak girl, but now the pressure around her is terrifying and suffocating.

 

As Alka was about to finish off the maid and servants the ground began to shake and a horde of monsters was heading towards her way and behind them were Shiro's friends.

 

"Is Shiro okay?" Sheila asked concerned for her friend as she was going to walk to her.

 

Tael grabbed Sheila's arm and stopped her immediately.

 

"Shiro is not herself," Tael mumbled with a slightly frustrated tone.

 

"I have to deal with these monsters quickly," Alka muttered as she felt slightly pissed that she had now gotten double work.

 

[ Dark knight ]

 

As she summoned them two huge space tears appeared beside her, one on her left one on her right.

 

Two strange figures could be seen coming out of the space as both stepped out onto the ground. The ground trembled as the two beings feet landed on the ground. Before her were two black knights both with huge swords on their backs. And they were up to 60 feet tall.

 

The two dark knights that were much different from Shiro's Blood Knight roared with an ear-splitting scream as they both ran towards the hoard of monsters and used their swords to slash the monsters like butter.

 

The monsters were acting strangely. In most cases when a monster faces an opponent many times stronger than itself it would run away, however, these ones were acting strangely and attacked without care for their lives, almost like the Rift their in was scared of the monster this child summoned.

 

Alka was floating in the sky with Shiro's childish body as he watched her knights slaughter the monster like ants.

 

"Now that the monster problem is solved how should I deal with the brat that dared to hurt my master?" Alka thought to herself as she glared at Ray who was still staring at her.

 

"It has been long since I killed a person," Alka said with a terrifying grin on her face.

 

She then saw that the hoard of monsters kept respawning every time they were being killed by her knights, which caused her to be angrier. "Why can't they just die already?" She hissed as she looked at the never-ending swarm.

 

"I need to finish quickly. [ Queen ]

 

As then the entire Rift began to tremble as a bigger space Rift was formed and a female knight covered in dark flames, came out of the Rift. She then placed her sword before her and her power was spread out through the entire Rift. Even the parents who were in the room could feel the pressure all the way from there.

 

She then formed 9 huge black gigantic swords that were floating in the sky.

 

______________

 

In the room where the parents were. A group of people in white roomed dashed in with frightened faces.

 

"What the hell is happening?" Goshi Subaru yelled as he looked at the group and Isakawa.

 

"Sir we are receiving powerful energy waves coming from the Rift and our machines can seem to handle the pressure," one of the scientists claimed as he was sweating and shaking in fear.

 

"I advise that we save the children immediately before something happens," one of the parents advised as they felt scared for their children in the Rift.

 

"Fuck, you fool you just had to make your children mess with Isakawa's daughter," Tomita roared as he looked at all the parents, his face red with rage.

 

"Isakawa explain this?" Goshi Subaru looked at Isakawa sternly.

 

"I don't know, it's your fault that you messed with my child," Isakawa gave them a casual shrug which made the other parents more nervous. However, Isakawa himself was quite worried about where the situation might lead to.

 

"And to be sincere I actually don't know, this pressure doesn't feel like Shiro," Isakawa mumbled slightly as Jennifer heard him and started to feel worried.

 

As they were all watching the child from the screen, Shiro looked directly at them with a smile as her golden eyes glowed.

 

All of a sudden the entire room was filled with a heavy pressure that made them all have one feeling, { Unavoidable Death.}

 

A pressure like this can only be caused if someone has killed so many people.

 

Isakawa and Jennifer were also affected by this pressure and he was afraid that this might affect Jennifer's health.

 

"Brother Takase let me talk to her," Isakawa's casual face turned serious as he looked at the girl on the screen. That clearly wasn't his daughter.

 

"If you don't want your son to die, let me talk with my daughter!" Isakawa yelled at Takase who was hesitant but conceded and gave Isakawa a crystal mic used to speak to the children in the Rift.

 

Isakawa had to plan it well, he had to surprise her when she least expects it.

 

_________________

3