Infiltrator
95 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiro suddenly woke up, remembering the part that shadow told her to wake up. She was filled with mixed feelings, fear, happiness, sadness, and confusion. When she asked the shadow if they could be friends she was actually afraid of it. She didn't plan on telling her parents because she was scared that they'll find her weird.

Different thoughts run through her head, 'Who was that lady?' 'What did she want?' 'What was that place and what is the purpose for appearing in Shiro's dreams?' Her body trembled a little until she heard some unusual noises in the house. 

"Huh, is daddy home?" Shiro asked herself bluntly. She got down from her bed and took her teddy bear and left her room, 'one rule she was never to break, was that she mustn't leave her room no matter what at night.' 

Shiro misses her dad so much that she left her room and walked down the halls of the house, calling out "Daddy you there?" 

But she only got the silent wind as a response.

____________

Outside Isakawa's house was a group of people in black, about 30 of them waiting outside ready for their leader's command.

*Presses earphones* "We have been able to successfully infiltrate, Isakawa's house," a woman reported as she presses her earphone.

Man on call: "Excellent!!, focus on your mission."

Man on call: "Remember you are not sent to kill, your target is his daughter Shiro, find her and bring her alive."

Woman: "Understood sir," she listens as she cuts the call.

Man 1: "What a pain!, we have to listen to this Annoying guy," groaned the Guy in a black suit with a skeleton mask, as he looked at Tina.

Man 2: "Don't say that, we are just supposed to do our job and get our money," the other guy said calmly, "(But what's so special about this girl the best assassins were sent to bring Isakawa's daughter, Interesting)" he thought to himself curious about the child.

"Jake, Sethu, and the rest of the boys at the back, our Mission and only purpose is to capture Shiro Saburu at all cost."

The assassin's then spread out like shadows as they searched every inch of the house, but for some reason, the house was too silent. 

Tina, the lady leading the assassins group, was having some doubts.

Tina appears as a young lady with long and lovely purple hair, with a very curvy body and also very fit, with a long pair of beautiful legs and hands, followed by her beautiful purple eyes. She is covered in a light gray assassin's armor to protect her from attacks and to be able to sustain her ability without falling apart.

*Presses earphones *

"You all be careful something is weird," she had a puzzled look on her face.

"Young lady I presume you weren't given permission to enter this household.

 As the person spoke Tina turned to see an old man wearing a Bunny nightgown.

Tina: ( 'I couldn't sense this old man's presence, ahh yesss... Isakawa isn't dumb enough to leave his household unprotected. I guess he's the butler' )

Tina: "To be sincere..., I can't take you seriously old man if you're in that nightgown!!!!" She slightly shakes as she tries her best to hold back her laughter.

Mark Blake: "It was my bedtime and you guys were making so much noise that I woke up."

Tina: "We barely even made a sound, this old man's senses are strong."

Tina: "Sorry old man, but you're not stopping me from my missio.....!!!"

Before she could finish her words her eyes blurred as Mark suddenly appeared behind her in a flash, "So fast when did he?..., I have to block," she used her hands as a shield and was kicked, as she crashed into the wall. Tina tried to move her body as she felt her whole body trembling, "For an old man to have this strength!!!!!"

Mark Blake: "You see my master ordered me to kill anyone who tries to bring harm to lady Shiro. So you and the rest of the rats who managed to sneak in here won't be leaving this house alive," his face turned cold, as his blood lust increased.

"But then you've underestimated me old man, "Shadow Senki!!!" Tina's body then blends in with the darkness as she needed some time to activate her skill.

She then focuses her gaze and all her attention on the butler and locks him as her opponent. She closes her eyes, and focuses on her skill Open skill Assassin's Curse, she then opens her eyes which turned black, her speed increases and she dashed towards the man, BOOOOM!!!!. A loud crash could be heard all over the house.

.......

Jake: "Tina is going all out again huh?" he said chuckling.

Jake is a guy with short black hair and black eyes, the second person leading the mission. He wears a skeleton mask on his face, with his black suit. He also possesses a pair of large glove claws. He has a height of 6'7 feet and his age is unknown, but he looks like he is in his twenties.

Sethu: "Not our business anyway," he shrugs, "Unless she's fighting a strong opponent before she goes all out, and her power can match up to that of an A-Class hero so worries."

Sethu, their leader of the assassins sent for this mission. He appears as a guy in a green assassin's suit, with a spiritual dual blade. He appears as a guy around his 30s and is 6'8 feet tall. Unlike Jake who has a slightly cold behavior, Sethu can behave as a funny guy, but with a savage behavior.

Jake: "The rest of you spread out and find the child, once you find her escape with her immediately," he commanded.

"Yes sir!!!" the rest of the assassins responded vigorously and then scattered quickly without a trace.

Sethu: "Good then I guess we must also search for the child," he chuckled.

As they both spoke they could hear a sound of a body being dragged, they both decided to follow the sound and check out the source of the noise. As they both dashed towards the noise they reached the living room and saw a small lady with black hair in a maid's outfit, who was hopping around and singing as she grabbed some bodies. Her face gleamed with joy as if she was enjoying a pleasurable moment.

"Sigh there have been a lot of these guys lately, sir Isakawa you'll have to increase my pay," she gives out a big sigh.

Before they could get closer to her she spoke, "Boys I believe that these rats were your mates," she laughed as she grabbed the messed up bodies piled up. They were indeed the bodies of some of the assassins sent here.

Sethu: ( 'Who is this child?', 'Ahhhh, Of course, something like this could be here after all this is Isakawa we're talking about, there's no way he'll leave his home unprotected.' ) He thought nervously.

Jane: "I had fun playing with them, you should have seen their faces as they begged for their lives," she confessed smiling innocently.

Jake: "Would you mind telling us your name first? Isn't it courtesy for opponents to know each other's names before a battle."

Jane: "Oh how rude of me....let me introduce myself, I'm Jane, a lovely maid of this house appointed by Mr. Isakawa himself. And it seems you came for my lady, well what a pity. I'm gonna slice you up and add you to my collection and after that, I'll take care of the rest," she laughed madly as she makes a scary face.

Jane: "Oh man, there's gonna be a lot of work to do in the morning."

Jake and Sethu both looked at each other nervously and back at the strange maid Jane.

Jake then makes a sign for Sethu to go that he'll handle Jane. Sethu nods and leaves Jake behind as he goes to find the child.

Jake: "I'll make you pay for underestimating me, unlike those punks you took down I'm much stronger." 

"{Capture}!!!!," He activates his main skill.

{Capture}

A skill that allows the user to capture the heart of anything in his sight, even the human heart.

That was one of the main ways Jake always ended his opponents. 

In a quick flash Jake was at the other end of the room, with Jane's heart in his hand, "Hah, guess you were not that much of an opponent for me," he smiles feeling relieved. But when we turned back he saw the smiling Jane launch towards him, "What!!!" And there was a sudden crash. Jane's hand then morphed into a dagger as she dashes towards him, but Jake dodges all her attacks.

Jake: ( 'What is she, I clearly took her heart out but she's still alive.' )

Jane's body started to twitch as a pair of two horns grew out of her head, and her hair grew longer, she also threw a black mould on the ground as it grew into a large, black monster with giant black chains that had two heads, two pairs of large arms with darker black fingernails.

Jake: "That's a morphosis," he stuttered.

[Morphosis were forbidden creatures created by experiments with a human and a monster. But they weren't really a threat since there had never been a successful one ] but right now she's one of them, Jake started trembling in fear. 

"No, I have to report this to the council." Jake threw 2 electric mini bombs at Jane and it explodes as the building around her starts to collapse.

An assassin is always supposed to fulfill their mission, but now all Jake could think of is running away, far away from that monster. Jake's face was blue in despair, he may have been able to complete all his missions, apart from this one for he knew if he didn't run away, only death awaits him. He dashes around the building looking for the exit, but now the whole house seemed to look like an endless maze more like he was going around in circles.

Jane: "Get him," Jane ordered the monster. It then dashes towards Jake and bites him on the arm. Jake tried to stab the monster with his metal claws but it didn't even lay a scratch on him.

The monster grabbed him and brought him to Jane, as its huge mouth drooled.

Jane: "It was nice to playing with you, bye-bye," she waved her hands at Jake who was being stretched by the monster.

Jake: "No,.... someone please *trembles*,..... Save me!!!!!!!!!!"

The monster then bit off Jake's head and ate him. 

Jane: "He could have really defeated me, but his only mistake was taking out my heart," she said teasingly as picks up her heart from the ground, "I actually don't need the heart to live thanks to Mr. Isakawa, it's more like a seal on me, thank for being an idiot hehehe."

"Now come my precious, we have to find Sally, I hope she praises me for doing a good job." Jane happily walks away with the monster as she looks for Sally.

"I wonder how the old man is doing," Jane thought to herself.

....

Tina twirls around the walls of the house as she dodges every attack from Mark's Scorpion tail attacks, she keeps in moving swiftly and faster and focuses on her opponent. 

As Mark's sharp tail and Tina's blades clash together they produce sharp sparks of light that are accompanied by a tremor that shakes the house.

"You're quite strong for a young lady," Mark complimented.

Tina: "And you're quite fast for an old man," she replied.

Tina quickly jumps as she twirls in the air upside down, launching a blade attack on Mark's Face, "How are you like this?" She then jumps back to avoid any sneak attacks he may use. "Because from your skills you must have been really skilled in combat when you were younger," she asks nervously.

Mark Blake: "You don't need to know! All I can say is my master Isakawa gave me a chance to live again," he answered with a slight smile on his face.

Tina: ( 'I must Focus on running away. This man is strong' ) 

She then throws multiple daggers at him that exploded Boom!!!, as she dashed off.

Tina: ( 'I realized he didn't land any physical attacks on me and already one kick from him inflicted intense pain on my body, he also continuously uses his tail to attack. So he doesn't find me as a worthy opponent for a serious combat' ), she thought as a smirk appeared on her nervous face.

( 'Wow this Isakawa household!!! What monsters are you??' )

12