Chapter 7: The First Class
105 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, turns out I got sent to Class 1-A, just my luck… though I suppose they wouldn’t separate former classmates… but man, all the bad stuff happens to 1-A…

I guess it’s not all bad since I at least I know about the people in 1-A already from -uh- outside sources, y’know?
Still, it’s gonna be harder to not say something that I shouldn’t know abo-Wait! why do I even care about that?! Like. I can just say some bull or something, or just be regarded as the weird kid who knows. Either way I should be fine.

So I guess I just head over and sit down? I don’t really remember…


I’m just gonna calmly stride in and take a relaxed look around, hands in my pocket.. back straight... eyes tired…
Okay, doesn’t look like anyone’s paying too much attention to me, so I’ll just take the farthest back open seat for optimal relaxation.
Well that wasn’t so hard now, was it?


I don’t think I’ll ever get used to these types of school uniforms…

So a quick glance over the class reveals that I’m pretty early, only Ida and a couple others are here…
I hope no one notices me taking a quick power nap if I just lean against the back of my chair…

“You shouldn’t put your feet on the desk! It’s disrespectful to the other students!”
Wha- what’s going on.. oh, Ida’s going on… stirring up Bakugo of all people? “Haaaaa…” this is going to be annoying “What school are you from anyways?”-B really Bakugo? Worrying about previous schools? Y’know what? I’ve had just about enough of this. “Could you all please shut up?” ““Eh?””-B&I “I expected Bakugo to do something since he’s always been like that. But uh, Ida was it? You seemed like an upstanding citizen, but you’re being louder than him!” “What if we missed the teacher because you two were going at it? Hmmm?” “Ah!”-I “Do I know you?”-B
heh, time to drop a bombshell on poor Bakugo, oh, and also Midoriya who’s probably skulking behind the door “Yeah. we been taking the same classes for around 10 years now- Shh! I think the teach is about to enter!” I’m kinda guessing that those two have just been awkwardly standing at the entrance until now, where they kinda just dash to their seats as the Eraserhead cocoon enters the room.  

The rest of the class proceeds as normal, with the whole announcing the physical class, these new clothes are slightly better though… much easier to move in.

Oh yeah! Ever since the entrance exam I’ve been passively using my quirk as much as I can! I’ve finally got to the point where I can sense regular sized humans! So not a dud quirk! Yay!~ Still haven’t found any damaging things I can do with it though… but hey! Seeing everyone around me 360 degrees is still pretty useful for combat! No sneak attacks against me, and plenty against the enemy.


So uh, I'm not back, but I had this chapter in reserve because I was hoping to have a backlog... that didn't work out... Though I do have a layout this time! I just need to sit down and write with the manga open in another tab, I don't wanna get the details wrong after all, and I'm honestly just being a bit lazy in not already doing this, I've had the chapters I needed for the next chapter up for a month now...

1