Chapter 1
58 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lagos General Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy Department

“Adetola! Why didn't you sign up?! It is power must change destiny service! The anointed minister of God will be there to give special prayer. This is your year oh! Don’t let the devil steal your blessing!”

Sitting behind a desk in starched white lab coat counting medications from a green tray, a slim light skinned woman in fastened long braid had her head bent as her nimble hands began pouring the white round tablets into a transparent sachet.

“I hear you, Miracle. This one that you are talking about securing man on this hot afternoon. Is like you saw revelation.”

Miracle Dike a close friend of Adetola Johnson, dark skinned and chubby with a baby face. She also had a white lab coat that hid her street clothes where she sat adjacent from her friend.

“My dear, if I don’t bring you along with me then people will say that I’m a bad friend. I am begging you to please join me with our anointed man of God, his prayers will open the gate of heaven and that your man wherever he is the holy spirit will send him your way! See me, I attended last year’s anointing service and in less than 6 months I got engaged.”

“You talk as if I am not interested.”

“Don’t vex, I didn’t say all of these to provoke you. I am saying it in your best interest, before you know it all the good men will finish from the market.”

Feeling offended by the pressure Miracle was placing on her, Adetola snapped at her in irritation that stemmed from her righteous tone of voice. The other had an aggrieved look in her dark eyes when she saw how upset Adetola was regarding the issue of marriage.

 

 

2