All Men Fear The Long Ear
490 16 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What the hell do you think you’re doing?

Its voice carried such a growly tone it could have cracked stone. It stared down at the defenseless woman, her blue hair shining bright as a sun, covering her top while the elf herself was curled into a tight ball. Its nails dug deeply into its palms at the mere sight of her. The pitch black surrounding the both of them only highlighted the girl’s features to an even more dramatic degree – pale and baby soft skin with her generous features forcing both her arms and legs apart. Pointy ears stuck out from her strands just enough to split a few hairs. As it spoke to her, she only dove her skull deeper into herself to avoid hearing its words. How retched and pitifully weak she was as she tried to shy away. At least the elf was quiet – it hated when she cried out. Yet it still demanded answers.

In disbelief, it snarled and shook its head back and forth, why are you here? With her? What makes you think she’ll be any different, you stupid elf?

The only response the girl gave was a shudder, a whimper, and an even tighter ball as she nearly started imploding from how tightly she wound herself. Furious, it growled loudly to grab her attention and thoughts of striking the elf as hard as it could filled its mind. It could even yank the chains that bound the girl, throwing her around as if she weighed nothing at all. Such attacks have worked before – keeping the woman obedient and malleable to its desires – yet lately these assaults were becoming less and less fruitful with each attempt, as if the elf were slowly building up a resistance to its painful ventures. Knowing that physical attacks would do little to deter the girl only infuriated it further – yet it had far more dangerous weapons hidden away in its arsenal.

It stomped its foot, surely you don’t believe that old crone. How she smiles at you. How she treats you with respect. How she says she’ll protect you. How she tries to tug at your heartstrings at every opportunity. How opening up your heart, even just a little, is all she needs to sneak inside and plant those seeds of trust she’ll just end up ripping out and dancing all over as if they meant nothing. It’s happened before and will only happen again. Did you not learn your lesson the first time? Why are you even trying?

“Please stop,” the girl finally mumbled through the prodigious flesh of her bosom. Her voice was so frail the beat of a butterfly’s wing could shatter it. Her appendages shifted heavily as she tried to eliminate any and all bubbles of air to become even tinier. The shackles around her wrists, ankles, neck and more all shifted as they led back to its hands. It moved to speak for a moment, but then simply raised its lips when it heard the impenetrable walls surrounding the two of them shudder a bit. Over the years they had grown so tall, not even it knew their full extent. For the longest while it was grateful for this – however, it failed to ever consider they may someday collapse under their own weight. It buried these thoughts and continued to assault the little elf.

She’s playing you like an instrument, or even a child to a doll. You’re nothing more than her latest conquest. The woman is a whore hunting down flesh like an animal, and nothing more. She’s cleaning you up so she can use you at your best and wrenching your heart so you’ll give her everything you have. The special treatment, the bathing, the showing of applause and compliments – that woman is a snake whispering secrets down your pointy ears until she’s filled you with lies.

“Alexis isn’t like that. She’s different,” the girl whimpered, yet at the edge of her tone was an edge sharper than before. It picked up on this change and redoubled its efforts to put her down.

She is not. She is a liar and that is all she will ever be. Don’t you see that hungry look lurking behind her eyes? How her mind only focuses on what she sees and not what she hears? The sight of you ignites her. Her heart is empty as she chooses to only feed her mind with the thoughts of what you can do to her. She could never care less about you if she tried. Stop trying to put her on a pedestal, you’ll only end up getting hurt again.

“She… is… different,” the girl shot back again with more force. Her head turned just enough to let it know she was coming out of her shell a bit. On one hand, that let it know it was working into the girl’s cracks – but on the other, something was happening that angered it to no end. Somewhere, that girl’s strength was building, and it had to knock her back into place before her strength exceeded its own.

The woman is just like the rest of them. Just another face in the crowd. Just another bad dream in a sea of nightmares. A blip that you want to reach out and touch, only to find how cold it will leave you in the end.

“No!” the girl turned more so one of her fiery eyes was visible, “she is different! Alexis and I are the same, even! We both need each other!”

That is her game, you stupid elf! You’re falling for the same old tricks again! A few honeyed words and you melt right into her arms! How have you not learned your lesson already!? You should be able to see better than anyone that whore is just like…!

The elf turned even more as her eye blazed brightly, “don’t you dare say…!”

 

She is just like HIM!!

 

Finally, the elf had enough and spun around as rapidly as she could and stood in the same motion. Her heavy body swung out wide, her breasts and genitals having a mind of their own as they tried to keep pace with the rest of her. With the many shackles binding her clacking loudly, the elf leaned right up to its and snarled right into its eyes.

 

Its eyes, which perfectly matched the elf’s. The same fiery red glow. The same unfathomably gorgeous face surrounding them. The same long, light blue hair surrounding that. Both of them now stood so close to one another that their prodigious bodies touched all over. Breasts compressed together, both suppressing the other’s size with the lack of room between them. Even their foreheads were nearly glued together, as if trying to read the other’s thoughts. With both of them frustrated endlessly with the other, there should be hot breaths caressing each of their facades. Yet, there was no feeling between them, as if both women were touching nothing more than thin air. Heavy chains which bound the one woman hung heavily down both of their bodies now.

“Do not ever compare Alexis to him! He was…!”

He was the very same as that woman is now! How can you not hear yourself defending her so adamantly!? Are you already housebroken to your new master!? How can you fall for the very same tricks he used!? Where in that pathetic little mind have you convinced yourself she is any different than him!

“She is different! She is!” the elf barked loudly as she tried to cover up her doubts, “Alexis is my friend! She is telling me the truth and she has no reason to lie to me! Why can you not accept she wants the best for me, and I want to see her stop hurting herself also! We both fill the holes in each other’s hearts and I’m tired of listening to your words control me!” the elf screamed out, slamming down the shackles on her arms. As if reacting from a shockwave, the walls around them shuddered more, and a few select pieces even fell down. It could only hope the elf was not privy to what was happening around them as her own screaming covered up these sounds. This genuinely was its final chance to stop her before she took control, and it had to act now.

“Alexis does not want to control me! She wants me to be with her! She wants to be happy! She wants me to be happy! She wants…!”

 

SHE WANTS THIS! it shrieked, reaching out and grabbing hold of the chain bound around the elf’s neck. It yanked down hard on it until the elf fell off her feet and plummeted forward. Her face harshly smacked into the grotesque masculine appendage jutting from its crotch. Before the elf could pull herself up, it took both of its hands and slammed them down into the back of her head, forcing the elf to nearly drown in its flesh.

 

This is what she wants! This! THIS! it screamed as it slammed the elf into its cock again. Although there was no sense of smell or even touch, the girl could not help but feel as if she was being smothered against the veiny mass. Can’t you even hear her spell it all out for you!? She just told you she wants you to fuck her! That’s all she ever wanted from you was to be fucked! She kissed you as nothing more than foreplay and it opened your lock like a skeleton key! She showers you with praise as nothing more than to whet her own libido! That whore will do nothing more than drain you and then put you right back in the trash where she found you – with all the other unwanted things!

The elf’s meager muscles were pitifully outmatched as she tried to escape its grasp. Her muffled cries were lost as they vibrated along the cock’s skin as its miasma flooded down all her nerves. It watched on with soaring, vigorous content as the girl was put back into her place. The once-quaking walls surrounding the both of them shored up their defenses some and returned to their previous strength – making it cackle loudly.

Once she gets a taste of you, she’ll find all her efforts rewarded! She’ll find that you’ve been put on this plane for nothing more than to be tossed around, stepped on, used, and taken for granted! Why do you think they all hate you for stepping out of line!? Playthings should never have a mind of their own, and you most certainly have done nothing to deserve happiness! Not with her, with him, not with anyone else!

The elf could do nothing but wail loudly as she was beaten into submission, a feeling that electrified its own nerves. It continued to cackle loudly as the walls surrounding them only grew endlessly.

 

Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise, you stupid elf! You’re nothing more to her than a…!

 

Zenna awoke with a jolt. She found her lungs gasping for air despite how plentiful it was around her. A thin line of sweat cascaded down her forehead and into her eyes. As she blinked and slowly came down from her high, the elf was able to remind herself where she was. It was morning now, with a heavenly orange glow coming through the window. Particles of dust were highlighted by its rays as it painted the wall on the room’s other end. Acting as an alarm clock for the entire city, whenever a wave of this healing light caressed a city block, its inhabitants would arise from bed and begin their day. She could hear a town crier down the street had gotten up on his soapbox to preach the morning news. Carts rolled by and horses whinnied. A flock of birds chirped outside the open windows as a breeze intruded into the dank apartment. The abhorrent stench from the night before still lingered, but it was still a vast improvement from the previous day.

Despite how she had slept, Zenna was still exhausted. At the very least she took joy in the fact of there being a genuine roof over her head, and comfortable sheets holding up her form. Being so exposed these past few weeks were torturous at the least – and dangerous at the most. She had thought about it some – how Alexis had shown such an animated response to finding out how the elf had been homeless and hiding away from the world. At first it had scared and worried her, yet now she realized the guardswoman might have had some truth to her words. Being out there, alone and vulnerable, only compounded her feelings on how the world had thrown her aside as if she meant nothing. Being torn from her hateful yet familiar home only to be tossed across the globe like a die across a tabletop, only to land in a city so vast and unknown it made her want to run in hide, it could be no wonder why she was so afraid to be hiding like a rat in an alley.

In a way, she was grateful to the guard for at least providing security. Whether Alexis harbored nefarious intentions for the elf or not was a pill made easier to swallow – given the fact that the guardswoman was just a single person – rather than an entire universe of unknowns to contend with. Tilting her head down some, the elf could see the guard had barely, if at all, moved from when she fell asleep. Alexis remained steadfast on Zenna’s bosom, her skull making the elven breast conform around her head while her dark brown hair contrasted heavily to her own pale flesh. Every few moments she would let out a hot breath that tickled the nipple on Zenna’s other breast.

The scene made Zenna smile. How serene and peaceful it was – two people infatuated with each other, sharing a bed while the world quietly worked around them. Her left arm was trapped under the weight of the taller woman, yet the elf still had access to her other appendage. She took it up and lightly ran her little fingers through Alexis’ brown locks while she slept. Merri’bel, the elf’s loving mother, used to hold her beautiful little daughter in the same way, consoling her after she had been beaten and bullied. It truly was the safest place in the world for her, and how she wished she could spend every moment of her life in that position. Zenna wondered if Alexis felt the same way, and was using the elf as a surrogate mother to have that protective feeling envelop her.

 

With that thought in mind, her eyes shut, and her plush red lips began to slowly move before she had a chance to stop herself.

 

Hush now, don't you whine,

Rest your head, weary child of mine.

The sins of the world will laugh at you,

Devils and demons seeking to lead you astray.

But as long as we see the sun's golden hue,

And the gods’ voices never seek to betray,

We know that our hearts will light our way.

So hush now, don't you whine,

Rest your head, weary child of mine.

 

Finishing, her red eyes opened slowly to see Alexis’ own brown eyes bugging out wildly at her. Or, more specifically, her overinflated pupils as they encompassed her once-white orbs. Her mouth throbbed heavily, either in fear or sheer disbelief, the elf could not be certain. In her own surprise the elf felt her breathing slow and her heart rate grow inversely. It was only now she considered that Alexis had been very much awake this entire time. Both women stared at each other, as if they were nothing more than little children caught with their hand in the cookie jar. At the very least Zenna caught herself and stopped stroking the guardswoman’s hair. 

The elf was, of course, embarrassed and a heavy red tint came up into her cheeks as she struggled to make her mouth move, “o-oh no… Alexis I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to wake you.”

The guard shook her head back and forth, “n-no… you didn’t wake me up… I’ve been up for a while. But you were so beautiful sleeping here I didn’t want to dare wake you up myself. And your chest is so comfortable… why the hell would I move?” she laughed a little.

Zenna’s lips went up a bit, using the humor to unwind the situation some, “oh, well, thank you for that.”

“But still…” the guard shifted, taking her head up off the elf’s bosom until she was directly upside down atop the lying woman. In this position, she was able to bring her face right up to Zenna’s and shifted her whole body closer to speak more clearly, “what was that? What were you just saying there?”

Zenna blushed more, “that was a song my mother used to sing to me… seeing you cuddled up on my chest reminded me of it…”

 

“N-no, no!” the guard leaned even closer until their noses were touching, “not the song, the language!” she chided the elf.

 

Being caught up in the moment, Zenna did not even realize what she had done. It was an act so unbelievably unremarkable to her, the elf neglected to think what someone outside the village she grew up at might think. What would fail to raise even the slightest of eyebrows now had the guardswoman completely at a loss. The elf was so ingratiated with the little song she had sung – she had forgotten which language she was even singing it in.

She laughed a bit, “that was my mother tongue. In my village we all had to learn how to speak it. Our elders taught it was how we could speak and pray to the gods. I never did that, but my mother would use that language whenever she worshipped, or whenever she was singing songs to me and my siblings. My sister, Evan’gila, was always praised for her ability to sing and was sometimes chosen to lead ceremonies with her voice.”

With each word, the guard’s eyes grew and glistened more as her mind pictured the little blue woman up on a stand singing instead of her sister. There was no way in this world she could have a more beautiful voice than Zenna. When the elf’s lips first began moving and lulling out those little words for her human ears to devour – Alexis genuinely believed she had passed on, and an angel had come along to console her on her way to the afterlife.

She sniffled, “you have such a beautiful voice, Zenny… I don’t know what else to say. And your mother tongue is so beautiful, how the words flow so easily, and each tone fits together like a puzzle… why did you never tell me you were bilingual?”

Zenna shrugged under Alexis’ weight, “I never thought about it until now. I was so used to speaking and hearing it back home, but I was starting to forget about it after I was taken away. It’s only by luck the common tongue was used for everyday speech, otherwise there would be no way for me to understand you,” she giggled, “but with my village scattered across the world now, it’s hard to say how many of us are left. I might be one of the last people alive who can speak it.”

 

Before she could react, the guard began frantically grabbing at Zenna’s body and using it to hoist herself right up so unbelievably close to the elf’s pale face that the two facades were threatening to melt together. The middle-aged woman’s weight became even more pronounced as her entire hardened form dragged across Zenna’s considerably more malleable shape. Alexis’ heartrate exploded against the elf’s breast while she hyperventilated so quickly it was difficult to for her to begin speaking.

“T-teach me! Teach me! I’ll help you preserve it! W-we can preserve it together!” she smiled wildly at the proposition; her face filled with such childlike whimsy it took Zenna aback. The guardswoman panted heavily like an exasperated dog, nearly drooling over the elf while she awaited an answer.

 

She gulped, “really? You would want to…”

“YES!” the guard yelled over her and stretched her smile even wider, “of course I would help you do that! It can be our own secret little way of communicating! Teach me! Teach me!” she begged again as if she genuinely were a child pleading with her parent.

How much heart the guard had made the elf’s soar in tandem with her. The thought of being someone’s teacher, to have knowledge that someone else wanted to ingest – it was a position she had never imagined being in. That warming feeling spreading out from her core seeped into the guard, who only melted further into her pale flesh. Yet, a mischievous tone managed to take hold of her.

She rolled her eyes to one side and smirked, “I don’t know… a whole language? That sounds like a lot of work… I don’t know if I have the patience for that…”

“Please! I’ll be your best student!” the guard whined and took her fingers off the elf, wrapping them together as if praying for Zenna to change her mind.

Out of the corner of her eye, the elf gave her a sly look, “maybe someday, little guard. Maybe someday.”

Alexis huffed and leaned back, snarling playfully at the same time, “I’ll wring that gorgeous tongue out of you someday, elf. But still… you can at least teach me the lyrics! What you were singing made me feel so… incredible! As if your voice melted all the world’s troubles out of my soul. I’ve never felt so wonderful in my life after hearing you sing.”

“The lyrics?” the elf raised her eyebrows at her, “it’s nothing special. It’s just a tale for children, more than anything.”

She pouted, “boo… you’re no fun. Anyway, now that you’re finally awake, it’s really time to get the hell up. Holding in my piss for a whole day makes me feel as if I have to explode,” she laughed as she slowly unwound herself from the elf’s body, “you should thank me for not disturbing you, so you could sleep longer.”

Zenna compressed her face, “a whole day? What do you mean?”

 

Standing next to the bed, it was only now as Alexis gazed down upon the woman stretched across her sheets that she realized she had left out a key detail. She laughed a bit at how clueless she had left Zenna, “oh, did I not tell you? You slept clean through yesterday! Literally all day! I was starting to get worried you’d never wake up, but you were so beautiful with the sun going across your sleeping face I didn’t dare try and shake you! You must have been more exhausted than I was, and I felt like I was hibernating!” she whooped loudly.

The elf’s eyes and mouth bugged out at her, “s-so I slept for…!”

“…longer than it takes for the planet to spin around!” the guard cackled even more at how helpless the elf was. Zenna could only watch in amazement as Alexis giggled for such a length of time, she could hear the guard wheezing even after she left the room.

Leaving Alexis to do her morning duties, Zenna laid in her bed for a few minutes longer, soaking in the feeling of home enveloping her. It was the first time in months she genuinely felt as if she belonged there – rather than a cage, or a hotel with an unfamiliar man, a castle so gargantuan and lavish it could be nothing more than a dream, or a slimy, rat-infested alleyway that may as well have been digesting her with how gross it was. To remind herself that this tiny yet comforting home was real, she gripped into the sheets once more before standing. Only as she stood there, the morning breeze kissing her pale skin, did she remember how naked she was – and how her many endowments were left hanging for any peering eyes to inspect.

 

Strangely, it did not feel as uncomfortable as she once remembered, being so exposed. She looked down at herself and shook from side to side, yet felt less disgusted than normal when she saw her body move. Where was that fear she once experienced? Zenna could not find it in herself to bother hiding away and instead strode out into the guard’s living room.

 

Oh, wow… was her first thought, her nose crinkling at the sight. She had thought that Alexis’ apartment was bad in the moonlight, but now that the sun was beaming through the open windows, her living quarters were hideous. Truly, disgustingly hideous. Piles and piles of clothes, tools, books, and endless nick-nacks covered the floor like tile. Half-eaten foods and spilled drinks filled in the cracks where the trash failed to cover. There were two couches facing each other with a coffee table between them, but all three pieces of furniture were hardly visible under all the refuse. Glancing down each time she took a step, Zenna wondered if she had unknowingly stepped in something the previous night. Her bare feet worked double time to avoid touching something too squishy for he liking. Working her way towards the center of the room, she wiped that crinkled look off her face as Alexis came out of the bathroom. 

Brown eyes scrolled over the filth she had accumulated over the years before they settled on the elven beauty before them, “sorry the place is still such a mess.”

Zenna smiled some, “you could have spent yesterday cleaning, yet you stayed in bed with me. That was your choice, Lexie!”

She took her hand up and nervously scratched the back of her head, “I still feel like a piece of shit for having you see how I live. I’ll pick up a few things after breakfast.” She gave the elf an inquisitive gaze, “you are hungry, right?”

Hungry? Famished? Maybe even closer to flat-out starvation is what the elf felt as the guard’s words rolled over her. How long had it been since nourishment last caressed the elf’s plump lips? Too long, her body answered for her with an oversized gurgle from her belly. “Guess that answers that,” the guard spoke, surprised by the sound, “just sit tight and I’ll see if I even have anything in the cupboard.”

Even as she spoke, Zenna was only half-listening as her eyes glazed over the filth before her. About the only thing missing from this pigsty was the actual pigs. It reminded her of her forest home again, how her siblings and their friends and her nieces and nephews would trash the house before going about their day. Since both Zenna and her mother spent most days at home, maintenance became their duty. With all the generosity the guard had showed her these past few days, how could she go without returning the favor?

Her eyes came back up, “sit tight? I’d rather dig you out of this mess you’ve made. How can we eat in peace with all this trash?”

Alexis scoffed sarcastically, “what? You? Clean? I couldn’t ask you to…”

“… you don’t have to ask because I’m offering!” the elf cut in cheerfully. She smacked her fist into her opposing palm for effect – yet the guard barely noticed as she became fixed upon the wave of flesh that resulted from Zenna’s action. “I’m very good at cleaning, mind you!”

The guard set her lips straight and nodded in disbelief. Singing? Cleaning? Zenna seemed to have hidden skills coming out of the woodwork this morning. She wasn’t one to stop such a cheerful person and put her hands up, “the floor is yours, girlie. Literally. Get it all up,” she humorously barked as she ducked into the kitchen.

Salted meats and almost-rotten eggs soon graced the guard’s stove as she began working. Slicing the flesh into bits and mashing the poultry came easy – given this was a meal hardly different than any she would normally eat. It was cheap and lasted generously in her pantry, so why wouldn’t she eat the same meal daily? The only real difference was the crowd she was feeding. Normally it would only be herself, yet today she had a very special guest. As the food was heating up, Alexis glanced over her shoulder at the elf. Zenna seemed to be making a surprising amount of progress on the guard’s lack of cleanliness. She moved almost rhythmically as a trained dancer, gliding from pile to pile and setting apart what was keepable and what needed to be burned. On occasion the elven woman would pause to mumble to herself about some discovery found amongst the filth, as if discovering an ancient treasure.

Alexis turned fully now, resting her weight on the counter behind her to inspect the elf more diligently. The more she watched the elf move, the less capable she was to stop herself; Zenna was far too fulfilling of a meal to be eaten in one sitting. That unbelievable hair and skin along with her buxom bosom made her wonder how anyone could possibly hate her. The elf could serve as a template created by the gods as to what any woman wished to be. Her gargantuan flesh, barely capable of stillness, bounced wildly as it was exposed to the open air. The eroticism of her simply moving was nearly too much to handle. How much sensation could be stuffed into one little woman?

Clearly, the answer was nearly limitless as Alexis continued to be enraptured by Zenna. As the reason for her treatment bounced heavily from thigh to thigh came into view, the guardswoman struggled to fill her lungs with enough fuel to stand upright. Each time she saw the elf’s godlike cock, it only seemed to grow. Those stretched-taut balls of hers must be each filled with enough seed to shame what any man would be able to give her in a lifetime. Each of her flaccid veins may as well be the size of cocks she had once serviced – yet they were now assembled together to form an ultimate tool of pleasure and prowess. Seeing such a weapon of destruction attached to such a gorgeous woman made Alexis’ toes curl across the floor.

As she looked down at her toes, it was only now she saw her hand had been rubbing her flesh dangerously close to her snatch. The pathetically flimsy fabric separating her digits from her womanhood immediately became hated in her mind. How dare it bar her from igniting her nerves. Placing more weight against the counter, she gripped it with one hand while her other moved right into her folds. She struggled not to gasp at the touch while a feeling that had been building inside her for weeks was slowly taking over. Ever since she had met the elf, she had become less and less sensical to what was around her.

From that first night her eyes were given the gift of the elf’s façade, she wanted her. Gods, she wanted her. That hot, fleshy touch of ecstasy that exploded up her fingertips as the elf touched her made Alexis nearly melt into the young woman then and there. Over those weeks she grew to knew the elf, and with the lessening alcohol in her system – it was all quickly being replaced with sheer desire. The guard had been playing coy about the elf, pretending to be confused about why people had treated her so. Yet, Sylvaini also knew she would never say out loud what she was really thinking.

 

She wanted the elf, too. Needed her, even. Her inability to stop herself from fantasizing about Zenna made her blush with shame. Even as she continued fingering herself through her pants, and how poorly it made her feel as to who was inspiring her to perform such acts, she couldn’t help but think how long it had been since these feelings pounded through her veins.

 

The last time she had allowed carnal sensations to flow freely was also the last time she had opened herself up to a stranger. Under the might of Zenna’s prowess, Alexis couldn’t even remember his name. He seemed so pathetic now, with his muscled frame, fine-trimmed beard, gangly teeth and beady eyes - Alexis had pegged him as nothing more than another ruffian when he started hitting on her one night she had been binging at Sonol’s bar.

Above the table, she was barely interested in hearing his words, let alone look at him as he continued making moves. But under the wooden surface – her fingers digging into the fabric of her pants while her legs rubbed together told a different story. Gods, she wanted him the moment his lips started moving. That sound of his voice impacting her face made her want to take him out back then and there. By that point in her life it had been months since she last had a man, and years since Samson had divorced her. Most people were either too afraid or simply knew better than to approach the heavy-drinking woman as she downed her mugs. But not this man – who, in only a few short hours, set the guardswoman in such a trance that she was screaming to the heavens as he demolished her in her own bed. Alexis rasped again at the thought of him stuffing her full and leaving his seed in her belly. The guard told him to finish aside, and the brute obeyed wholly. As she fell asleep next to the man, she could only pray that he would be the one to finally leave a burning fire in the cold woman.

 

Yet, given how empty her bed was come morning and how empty her belly remained, that piercing cold only sunk deeper into her soul.

 

So as she watched the elf continue to maneuver around and tidy, the sight of all that flesh on display like a slab of meat dropped into a pit of starving direwolves made the guard dig even deeper into her womanhood. A pitiful squeak of pleasure just barely snuck through the guard’s lips as if they were the bars of a cell. How much more Zenna was compared to that filthy man caused her fingernail to scratch at her most sacred place. Oh, how she wanted the elf to make love to her mouth. Oh, how she wanted to be smothered senseless by the bosom made for a thousand women. Oh, how she wanted the elf’s cock to grow inside her until it filled her with enough love to whisk away all the ice she harbored.

Alexis could only be in awe as the elf suddenly looked in her direction, a smile strewn across her face. Even an act as small as that made her swoon and thank the gods there was a countertop between them so Zenna would not see the guardswoman fingering herself. The tips of her first two fingers went wet as the guard’s mind emptied of rational thought. As that veiny slab of meat continued to dangle there before her, the sound of the elf’s voice on her ears made her legs go weak.

“Alexis!” the elf said.

Yes, the guard thought as she closed her eyes.

“Alexis!” the elf said a bit louder.

Yes! the guard shouted back silently as she moaned some. She could nearly picture the elf taking the guardswoman for her own, violating her in a way she never thought possible. The feeling of their skins stitching together into a quilt of their compassion to warm themselves within. The taste of the elf’s flesh as she felt it though her tongue and fangs. The heat of all that immeasurable life zipping around Zenna as if she were an entire universe held together within one girl. And then, when just a little bit of that universe leaked out poured itself into -

 

“ALEXIS!” the elf shrieked this time, bringing the guard out of her trance. Alexis stared at her stupidly even as her digits continued doing a number on her pussy. Instead of a smile, the elf now wore a sight of horror. Her eyes bulged some as she stared at the middle-aged woman, who now blushed with self-hate. As she watched the elf’s burning eyes, she could already see her mind working. How it now saw the guard as nothing more than another woman enraptured by the aura surrounding the elf, and how that aura drives people to take full advantage of her in every conceivable way.

 

The eyes of sheer distrust and disgust; the eyes of someone who had been fooled once again.

 

No! No, no, no! the guard tried to shout as she was caught red-handed, I’m not like that, Zenna! I’m not like those other people who’ve mistreated you! I’m not playing with myself at the thought of you fucking me solid, while I scream out your name for the world to hear! I care about you! I really do! You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met and I couldn’t imagine my life without you! Please do not say you hate me now, I need you to save me! I need you to be with me forever! I need…

 

“Alexis, the food!” the elf pointed at her now. The guardswoman, still searching for her train of thought, took hours to realize what the elf was pointing at. One guiding force that helped her was the heinous smoking sensation creeping up her back and invading her airway. Glancing behind her, the meal she was cooking for the two of them was now blackened and burned. Immediately using her trained reflexes, she shot up both hands to take the food off the fire and began to furiously punch at the air to clear the smoke. The red burning on her face was either from the fire burning under her – or sheer embarrassment at how foolish she had been.

As she set the smoldering wreckage of breakfast off to the side, Alexis put her hands out on the counter to hold up the weight of all that blood burning into her face. How could I? she thought. How could I see Zenny like that? I’m not a bad person, am I? Gods, what the hell were you thinking, placing her into my life? she prayed, turning her head up some. I want to be good to her. I need to be good to her. Why did you have to make me such a piece of shit that I can’t be good to her? Why can’t I be her blessing, just as she is mine?

From behind her, Zenna kept quiet as she watched the guard fidget around. Given by how Alexis kept her back away from her and said nothing, she must be ashamed at ruining their breakfast. It had smelled so wonderful, for a while at least. That aroma flooding her nostrils only served as fuel for the hunger in her belly. To keep herself distracted she had thrown herself into her work, falling into the rhythms of her self-assigned task to keep her mind clear and be patient as she worked. Yet after a while, as she slowly came down from her foggy high and the scent of smoke now filled her little nose, Zenna turned to face Alexis – who was facing her while the food burnt behind her back.

The elf shook her head and went back to what she was doing. Her pointy ears picked up the sounds of Alexis cleaning up her first batch and starting again. Zenna felt a bit pained that the guard was going through such effort, seemingly in a manner to please her. Yet at the same time there was a feeling of gratefulness that she had someone who, personally, wanted to ensure the elf was happy. Alexis wasn’t Marcus, taking care of her as was his duty. Alexis wasn’t the maids of the castle, taking care of her because they believed they were helping her. And most certainly, she wasn’t Queen Marianne, taking care of her out of misplaced preconceptions.

 

Such a simple act of wanting to make the elf happy… was all it took to make her joyful.

 

As she was nearing completion of tidying the guardswoman’s living room, she stole a glance back over at her, still slaving away quietly at the stove. How practiced she was, chopping up meats and spinning eggs around in a pan as if she were slicing and dicing with her sword instead. How her arms moved across the counter, her and her fingers dance between ingredients. It made her own fingers twitch a bit as they desired contact with the guard again. Zenna huffed a bit and expelled some of the feeling that had been building up inside her for weeks now. Even before she had met Alexis and took to only watching her silently from across the bar, the elf could see so much of herself in the guard.

She watched how the guard filled herself with drink, and then after each gulp would loudly slam her mug back down as if using it as a weapon to fight off the world. Occasionally, the guard would lean her head back and stare up at the ceiling. For a few days the elf wondered why. There was nothing above her except wood. Only after a while Zenna realized the woman was not looking at the ceiling – and instead at everything. During those moments the woman seemed to lose herself and travel back through time, through all the pain and trauma she had experienced so vividly. How her eyes would twitch and her teeth would bite into her lip, she seemed to be tearing herself up about something. Zenna only knew too much about bottling feelings up inside and how explosive they could be whenever they were released. As if to drown those feelings out, the elf watched in pain as the woman would only slowly drink herself to death.

 

Finally, one night, she found herself able to take no more and her legs carried her straight into Alexis’ life.

 

Zenna smiled now, even as Alexis kept her back to her. She had lost track of how many times the guard had caused her to smile lately. As the two developed their relationship, and Zenna could see the guard’s eyes shimmering brighter each night with their own radiant glow, the elf knew Alexis was becoming infatuated with her. At the same time, the young woman was becoming entranced by her, as well. The way in which she carried herself high and mighty, bursting with such confidence that had been hidden away under all her suffering. The way which she spoke, her loud voice washing over her as if each sentence she spoke was more akin to an inspirational speech than simple conversation. The way in which she told the world around her what she wanted and how she was going to get it. The way in which Alexis emphasized her strength not in body – but in spirit.

 

The way in which Alexis was everything Zenna wanted to be.

 

Strong. Independent. Not afraid of telling people what she thought and was willing to fight for what she believed in. All of this were things the elf had learned were far too high out of her reach for her to ever touch. To Zenna, Alexis may as well be a giant picking all these fruits out of trees so high they blot out the sun, then kneeling down with a smile as wide as the horizon and bequeathing such gifts to the little elf. The elf felt joy with each gift, yet felt something even more with just the touch of their fingertips. Her skin on her own pale flesh elicited sensations completely new to her and was still trying to wrap her head around. She huffed again as she imagined the guard touching her more.

Her eyes slowly drifted down from the guard’s hands and to the rest of her. Zenna was not lying to the guard – Alexis genuinely was a beautiful woman in her own way, no matter how much she wanted to put herself down. How the subtle mixture of feminine curves and toned musculature wove together, coiling around her foundation in such a way that the elf could not help but want to feel along the guard’s flesh. She panted softly as she remembered how the guard looked naked in her bath. Those long legs of hers travelling up into her cheeks that now filled the little elf’s mind. Even how her much smaller breasts looked so warm and inviting that Zenna wanted to see how it was to cuddle up to her bosom in the same way the guard had done to her.

As her mind took flight, the elf shuddered and moved her body subconsciously. Zenna zoomed in even more detail on Alexis, from how her lips moved when she spoke to how those same lips felt against hers when the guard stole a kiss. It was more than the simple touch of a lover yet not the same as a soothing embrace from one’s loving mother – it was more akin to Alexis pouring all that immense strength of hers that Zenna envied so much right down her throat. A soft cry escaped the elf’s own lips now as that moment played in her head again, yet an even louder wail came out as she took one final plunge on the guard’s form.

That belly of hers that Alexis wanted so desperately to carry her lineage inside drove Zenna to places she never knew existed. How she found herself wanting to grab hold of it and rub into it as if giving the guard’s navel her blessing. One of the elf’s hands moved down to her own belly to use as a surrogate, feeling her soft flesh cup into her palm. As she continued her little excursion into the guard’s body, she could nearly feel the head rising from between Alexis’ legs, and how it pulled Zenna in like a moth unto flame. Staring at it, even in her mind, it was so immensely beautiful that the gorgeous elf felt humbled. How she wanted so desperately to feel it around her that her throbbing length began to encroach closer and closer – yet she did nothing to stop it. How her piping hot shaft sizzed whenever Alexis’ clear fluids would drip upon it and steam, filling the air with an aphrodisiacal aroma that only seeped deeper into both of their minds. And the finally, as the guard’s lips kissed the purple head of –

 

The whore’s magic is working on you again, you stupid little girl.

 

The elf was so surprised by that voice crashing into her thoughts that it nearly made her shriek loudly. Zenna would have done so had she not bitten down on her tongue and muffled the sound. It was a voice she found so familiar yet so terrifying she was not sure who had spoken it at first. The answer was quickly given as that snarling blue-lined face came into view, its red eyes burning with hatred. Zenna shuddered as it bore its fangs at her.

Look at you. So easily convinced and housebroken. Are you going to do tricks, too? it rasped.

Zenna opened her mouth to protest, yet it took years for words to surge up her throat, “but… Alexis… she…”

SHE? it brought its face down into hers, she… what, exactly? She’s cooking breakfast for you? She’s taking care of you? She’s still letting you rub you head into her palm? She’s still got you in her grasp, more likely!

The elf shook her head, “no… none of those…”

THEN WHAT!? it shouted loud enough to rattle the walls around them. Yet really, it was just loud enough to cover up the immense crash when part of that wall toppled. Despite its enormity, such a piece was barely a fraction of a percentage of the boundary’s hopeless size.

 

With the words flying up so quickly out of her mouth, the elf did not even realize what she was saying until it was already out there for dissection.

 

“Alexis… I… think I… want… her.”

 

Zenna did not know what genuine distraught looked like until she saw it on the carbon-copy of her own face. The grotesque folds and twists of the machination was horrifying to gaze upon, - especially at how its eyes filled with such pain it could not even begin to comprehend. For eons it wrapped its mind around what the elf had said before staring at her straight down its nose.

 

Are you sure it’s YOU who wants her, you little idiot? it asked and pointed downwards.

 

Following its finger, the wind was knocked out of Zenna’s body when she saw her hand moving across the engorged flesh of her cock. With the endless fantasies flooding through her mind, she had neglected to notice how full it had grown. Given how she had been wholeheartedly ignoring it for weeks now, it took this small crack in her armor to fill with enough blood to steal away her rationality. Even as her tiny hand gripped it, the veins between her fingers threatened to outgrow her little digits – and she knew there was so much more room it had to fill. It thumped with enough force to be heard, like a heartbeat filling the room.

“No, no, no, no,” the elf whispered panickily as she caught herself playing with her body subconsciously. She glanced back up to see it staring down at her with judgmental eyes. A wolfish grin cut across its face as if originating from each of its pointy ears.

So… after all this time you finally show your true colors, little elf. You’re just another thing driven by desire, aren’t you? You just hold back your feelings to make each of those little bursts of pleasure all that more enjoyable, huh? Maybe he was right after all… calling you those names… treating you the way he did… letting them all trample over you like mud. Go on now, it nodded, go to that whore over there and let her take away everything you have. I’ll always be here to protect you, for when she tosses you aside.

“NO!” the elf shouted loudly. Sweat and tears poured down her face as it continued cackling at her. Behind her back she could hear Alexis turning slowly to see what the elf was making such a fuss about. Before the guard could finish turning, Zenna jumped up and hobbled as quickly as she could into the bathroom before Alexis could see her face and cock burning in shame.

 

By the time the elf had returned, freshened up and feelings buried, breakfast was ready for the both of them. She did not thank Alexis for it, and the guard felt herself unable to meet the girl’s eyes. Both ate silently, their minds too weary for conversation.

After the duo ate their fill, Zenna finished cleaning the guard’s living room while the woman herself put away the dishes from breakfast. The noise of the two working in tandem ensured there was not enough empty air left for words to fill, as both felt far too embarrassed to bother trying. As the elf picked up the very last items from around the room and tossed them aside to later be thrown away, the guard was just finishing setting her dishes up to dry. Alexis spun around and, for a moment, forgot where she was, exactly. The room seemed so familiar, yet at the same time so foreign she gripped the counter to ensure she wasn’t imagining what her eyes were telling her. Albeit far from perfect, the room was miles ahead of what it had been for months – or even years. She could even see her floor again, as well as the couches in the room’s center. Sitting on one of them was a young elf whose eyes were glued to the floor, her naked body on full display.

Sylvaini approached her and sat down on the couch opposite. She had nearly forgotten how the cloth felt under her after neglecting it for so long. With the elf still burrowing her eyes into the ground, she kicked her feet up on the coffee table and stretched her arms out comfortably. Neither of them made a sound, yet the world spoke for them. Outside there were a few birds fluttering past, and down the street she could hear a street vendor arguing with a patron. The sun was still coming up, and it wouldn’t be too much longer before it warmed both their skins. Alexis looked at the elf again, only seeing the top of her blue head, and sighed. Although comfortable with her presence, the silence between them was equally painful. She opened her mouth and drew breath to speak.

“Are you going to work soon, Lexie?” Zenna interrupted before she could begin.

“Nah, it’s too nice of a day today to bother. I’m skipping,” the guard answered with a giggle.

“Won’t you get in trouble?”

“Probably not; I have a good reputation. I believe I’m owed at least a few favors by this city’s high-and-mighty. The least they can give me is a day off to spend with my friend, right?”

Zenna perked up some, “which friend is that? Someone I haven’t met yet?”

The side of the guard’s mouth turned up, “oh, it’s someone you know, all right. I’m just waiting to hear what she wants to do today.”

“Why does she get to pick?”

“Because I said so,” Alexis brought her feet back down and stood up, “and it’s my day off. Giving her the choice is my choice. See what I did there?” she asked as she strode over to Zenna, taking the seat next to her. In response, the elf lowered her head again.

The guard took her hand up and rubbed the girl’s soft shoulder tenderly. Although much of her torso was hidden behind those magical blue strands, she was still stark naked, given the guard’s lack of clothing for her. Alexis traced her fingers along the elf’s flesh, warming the both of them. It was clear that she was awaiting Zenna to say what she wanted to do today, but her mind was drawing a blank. She couldn’t remember the last time she was given a choice – it was usually made for her. What chores to do, what errands to run, whose property to be. Almost nothing in her life was ever up to her. She sighed and her head fell a bit lower.

As Alexis continued circling her skin, her motions continually grew until she was tracing along much of the girl’s back. She leaned over some, seeing those hideous red lines still scraped into her otherwise perfect form. It was almost like an infection she was hoping to scare away with just her gaze. When that failed spectacularly, the guard curiously began to softly rub her fingertips into the grooves on Zenna’s shoulder blades. The action caused the elf to huff some, and even shudder the tiniest bit.

“Do they hurt?” she asked the little woman. Zenna nodded side to side, sending her hair across her back to hide the marks. Alexis continued to rub them and asked again, “but do they bother you? At all?”

“I’m fine, really Lexie, I’m fine,” she answered breathlessly.

“That’s not what I’m asking, girlie. I’m asking if these scars bother you.”

“What does it matter? I can’t see them, anyway,” a hint of agitation crept into Zenna’s throat.

“It matters to me. Why do you keep beating around the bush about them?”

“I’m not,” she weakly tried to shake the guard off her back, yet Alexis continued regardless.

“Yes, you are,” she forced, “you try to act as if they’re not here, and then when I bring them up, you dodge telling me about them. Clearly you hate them, even if you can’t see them, you know they’re there. Why can’t you be more honest with me, girlie?”

 

The answer to Alexis’ inquiry shot up the girl’s throat like a rocket, yet it grabbed hold of those words before they could escape and threw them aside. It grabbed the elf by her hair and dragged her up to its vision. See what I mean? Please elfy! Please let me help you! she mocked the guard’s voice as it spit all over Zenna’s face. Please let me slip through this crack and straight into your heart! You won’t ever be rid of me, then! You’ll be nothing more than a puppet at the end of my strings, you stupid girlie!

 

With a whimper, the elf could only answer the guard with what it deemed appropriate, “you wouldn’t understand, Lexie. Please leave me alone about them.”

“No can do,” the guard answered immediately and pressed with more force into her skin, making the elf rasp, “if I don’t understand, then would you care to explain?”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore,” she tried to shift away from Alexis, but the guard simply followed her along the couch.

 

“Well then, if you don’t want to talk about them, would you like to be rid of them forever?” the guard asked suddenly, jumping over every other question she had for the girl and racing to the finish. Confused, Zenna looked up from her stupor to the guard with eyes that questioned Alexis’ intent. Even it paused for a moment, waiting for Sylvaini’s next trick to be pulled out of her sleeve.

 

“I’m asking if you want those scars gone,” she read the elf’s fiery eyes, which flickered quizzically, “I can make it happen with the snap of my fingers. Just say the word, and your wish will be granted, my fair lady.”

The elf seems to have nibbled on the bait and was slowly being reeled in, “you can? How?”

A wolfish grin raced up Alexis’ face, “have you ever been to a healer, girlie? Or even seen one? They’re rare as all hell, but they work absolute wonders.”

“You mean… like a mage?” the girl pined with childlike curiosity.

“Exactly,” the guard nodded, “there’s a few of them here in town, and more than once I’ve had to either walk or carry some of my fellow soldiers over to them. I’ve seen men and women with half sawn-off arms and legs, gouged faces, guts just about to fall out, and the lucky ones we were able to get to a magic healer would always survive – assuming they didn’t get infected,” she paused to laugh, “those assholes charge the arm and leg they’re reattaching, but they never fail. It's so creepy to watch, though, seeing that green light coat people. And that chanting,” Alexis shuddered as if holding down vomit, “I can’t ever get it out of my head.”

“S-so… you want to take me…”

“… to one of them, yeah. It’ll be expensive, but I’m happy to pay anything to make you smile, girlie. If these scars make you sad, I’ll make them go away. What do you say?” Alexis finished with a poetic sing-song tone.

 

What to say? Zenna had no idea. On one hand, she had certainly seen these healers before in action. One boy in her village had such abilities and was revered immensely for them. It would be so easy, painless, and that weight on her shoulders would be lifted immediately. On the other hand, it told her what would really happen.

Plug those pointy ears up, stupid girl. Do you know what this is? The whore finds that imperfection on your flesh disgusting. She hates it because she’ll have to stare at it while rubbing herself all over you. Why should she subject herself to such a fate, when it can be easily erased? From then on, whenever her carnal instincts kick in, you’ll stand there, flawless and perfect and ready to fuck her to pieces, but only you and I will ever remember how deep those scars really go.

 

It nodded its head up, go on, tell her! it commanded.

 

Although at first Alexis seemed to be getting somewhere, filling the elf’s head with bright ideas, it quickly lost steam and Zenna lowered her face again. She sighed out, “I appreciate it, Lexie, really. That would be so nice to have these things off me, but…” she shook her head side-to-side, slowly at first but then building up steam so her strands almost flung across the guard’s face.

“But what…” Alexis began to ask.

 

“BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST COVER THEM UP!” she suddenly screamed, causing the guard to recoil back in surprise.

A few select tears began to fall, “you don’t understand anything at all, Lexie. It’s not just these stupid things on my skin. Getting rid of them would do nothing for me, don’t you see? You can see them, sure, and feel bad and think that getting rid of them would make me happy, but it wouldn’t! Not at all!” She paused for a moment to rub the salty mess off her face, “all that would do is cover up my past! But what would that matter if I still remember? Regardless of if these stupid fucking scars are on my back or not doesn’t change the fact that someone put them there. What you see… it… it just runs deeper than you know, Lexie. Please just stop already. Please just stop trying to understand me.”

The guardswoman shuddered, reconsidering her actions. As she sat there, watching the elf have her nth crying fit since meeting her, Alexis momentarily felt guilt. It was as if she had gone into Zenna’s heart with a dredge and began scraping with enough force to unearth everything that had laid dormant there. Those feelings sliding down the elf’s face was evidence enough. A heat grew in her head in embarrassment - but only for a moment. This moment was also the catalyst that the guardswoman had sorely been lacking. She nodded even though Zenna was not watching.

 

 

“I see. I’m very sorry, Zenny. Please forgive me,” she took her hand up and rubbed into the elf’s chin.

The elf shook her head and brought her tear-stricken eyes up to her friend, “it’s… it’s okay, Lexie… you didn’t…”

“No, not about that. For this,” she sternly growled.

 

 

Before the elf could react, Alexis’ arms shot out and painfully sunk their strength into each of the little woman’s own appendages. Before the elf could get words out of her mouth, Alexis’ legs shot the both of them upward. Before the elf could process what was happening, Alexis’ entire body forced the elf to walk backwards rapidly, even if that meant she tripped on her own legs or swinging cock on occasion. Before the elf had any idea what was going on, she found her scarred back being forcefully slammed against the wall behind her, with Alexis pinning her to the wood like a set of nails.

Fiery eyes stared up at the brown pair above them, and although there was only a short distance between the two – she couldn’t help feeling as if the capitol’s walls were the ones looming high over her. Her hands were already going numb from the force Alexis had on her, while the guard used her solid body to keep Zenna’s more malleable form pinned. Sylvaini’s death grip held her with such force she was being slightly lifted off the ground. Even it was absolutely speechless at this scenario, glancing heavily back and forth between the two women.

 

The guardswoman leaned her face in until the two women’s foreheads were glued together, so that the elf could only see her two brown eyes. One innocent. One scarred.

 

“Alexis! What are…!?” the elf tried to ask.

“Shut up,” Sylvaini said with the force of an anvil slamming into the little woman. “Stop that fucking act you’re on. I’m sick of it.”

“What…?” she tried again, but was cut off when Alexis suddenly pulled her off the wall – only to slam her back into it. Zenna cried out in pain, but it was wholly ignored.

“I said stop that stupid fucking act of acting like a scared little baby. You’re not fooling me, anymore. This,” she leaned back some and used her head to motion around the elf’s face, “is nothing more than a goddamn mask. Why the hell are you wearing it? Who the fuck are you hiding from?”

“Alexis, please let go, you’re hurting…!” the woman begged upon deaf ears.

“I am NOT going to tell you again to shut that pretty mouth of yours, girlie. First I speak, then you listen. Then YOU speak, and I listen. Understand?” the saliva on her fangs was blasted straight into the girl’s pale façade.

“I…”

 

“YES. OR. NO?” the guard had had enough and let what force was still shackled inside her loose. This tone Alexis used, as ugly as the world had ever seen, was the final step before Zenna would cross the point of no return.

 

With the elf nearly collapsing with terror, and even it at a complete loss for words, the pair of them, finally in agreement for once in their lives, simply whispered out a pathetic little, “yes.”

 

Now that her point was across, Alexis leaned so uncomfortably close into the elf that she was just about inside her and slowly whispered, “Everything. Fucking… everything.”

 

With that said, she leaned back so she could fully see Zenna’s overwhelmingly large eyes, given how gargantuanly expanded they had become. A dragon could nearly fly in one eye socket and out the other, by this point. “You have no need to ask what I mean, girlie. You know what I mean. You have so many knots that I don’t even know where to begin unravelling you. Afraid. Terrified. Gorgeous. Enraged. Enrapturing. Stunning. Curious. Joyful. Whimsical. Powerful. And so very much a liar and a twister of words, all at once. What the hell do you want my help for, if you can’t even afford to tell me the truth? You come into my life with all your problems while also having all the solutions right in this pretty little head of yours. Believe me, I’m flattered – but I’m also pissed.”

“If you want my help, plainly and clearly ask for it. Tell me what the problem is and what you need to do to solve it. I’ll help you, that’s my promise. But I’m so pissed – at both you and myself. I’m pissed at you for beating around the bush this long without actually getting to the substance of what I need to know. You’re afraid? Tell me why. You don’t trust people? Tell me why. You put yourself into my life, only to torment me by hiding behind a mask and keeping the real Zenny just out of reach? Tell me why you’re such a tease.”

She paused to check that the elf was still under her spell, and saw it was true. Should she command it – the elf would never speak again without Alexis Sylvaini’s permission. “But even more than you – I’m pissed at myself for allowing you to fool yourself for so long. You told me you’re afraid of love, without even telling me why. You want me to teach you what love is without even telling me the misconception you have already built up about it. How could I be such a fucking idiot for so long, not seeing how simple this is. There is only one thing you need to tell me, my precious little elf, and I will show you what love is. Do you want to know what that one thing is, Zenny?”

The elf made no motions. She was as silent and still as a stone.

Alexis gripped even tighter into her, “Yes. Or. No?” she blasted with the force of a furnace on her. Zenna could only muster a pitiful positive nod.

 

The guard brought one of her hands up to the girl’s eyes and put one finger towards the sky, “At the very root of your problems, you seen terrified if someone seems to care about you, as if you are afraid of being loved. So, my question for you is this: starting with one simple sentence, tell me – why are you afraid of love?”

 

She leaned back as the elf’s eyes shrunk down, the spell slowly breaking as Alexis loosened both her grip and her deathly glare. Her searchlights flared up some as she resumed breathing. The guardswoman relaxed and spoke calmly, “no questions for me. No stuttering. No crying. Speak calmly and simply. Take as much time as you need. My time for speaking is over, and now it is yours. Go.”

 

 

Out of the corner of her eye, the elf could see it snarling at her with almost as much force as Alexis had just wielded. No, it mouthed and shook its head at her. Following her vision, the guardswoman moved her face between Zenna and it and gave the girl a more terrifying gaze than it could ever pray to muster. Although she said no words, her previous statement still hung over her like a noose.

 

Finally, Zenna the elf spoke softly, barely a whisper – “because I thought I was in love once, and now I’m afraid.”

 

The guard nodded her to continue, and so the elf let words fall out as if speaking robotically, her inhibitions removed. “Everything I’ve told you about my life was true. The abuse. The bullying. People would call me names and throw things at me. They would call me a monster, a freak, a demon, a thing. My own father seemed ashamed to have created me and I couldn’t feel safe in my own home. My siblings turned me into their object to take out all of their hate and frustration out on. My heart was so empty because no one was willing to help me fill it. My mother loved me as any mother should, but that wasn’t what I needed. What I needed was someone in my life to come along and tell me they loved me. I was just so defeated with how everyone treated me the same, that I would be the happiest person in the world just to have someone say the opposite.”

 

She gulped as if a knife were twisting in her heart, “…and one day, my prayers were granted.”

 

“His name was Len’dioniol, or just Len’dion. He was young like me, maybe a year or so older. He was tall. Handsome. Athletic. Growing up I would always see him running around with his friends. Playing with boys. Chasing girls around with mud or bugs to throw at them. I would sit there and watch him go by from my house as if watching people live in a different world. I wanted to be out there with them. I wanted to run and play and get up to no good. I wanted the boys to chase me with bugs and mud if it just meant we were all treating each other as equals. But of course, we all grew up. One day was just the last day of being innocent kids and everyone stopped running past my house with mud and bugs. Years went by as people continued to avoid me or hate me, and I forgot about Len’dion entirely.”

“Yet one day he came back. I was outside helping my mother with chores. Hanging up clothes or just gardening, I don’t remember. What I do remember is who approached our house. He just walked by, plain as day. I glanced over at him and barely recognized him as that little blonde boy who used to run past my house every day. Now, he was a grown man with bright eyes and an even brighter future. As I was staring at him walking past, he turned suddenly and looked right at me with those big bright eyes. I was so embarrassed to have him catch me starting that I didn’t know what to do. But I knew what was coming. The name-calling. The abuse. Maybe he’d even throw something at me.”

 

She sniffled, “but you know what he did, instead? He just… smiled at me and waved his hand.”

 

“I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t know what to think. I nearly fell over, and I would have if he didn’t stop looking at me and continue on. It wasn’t until he was out of sight that I realized I was still staring in the direction he went, and when my mom came up behind me and shook me back to reality. I thought about that little act of his all day. Nothing else came into my head.”

“But after that… he came by again the next day. It was the same thing. He looked at me and smiled with a little wave of his hand. And he did the same thing the next day. And the next, and the next. Until one day I finally gained the courage to wave back. I was so surprised with myself that I hadn’t even realized I brought my hand up. Yet he seemed even more surprised,” she laughed a little, but then bit her lip before continuing. “Len’dion stopped in place before continuing on. I never thought I could do that to someone. The next day he came by I waved again, but this time he turned and walked towards me. I nearly collapsed, I was shaking so much. He came up to the edge of our property and introduced himself even though we both knew each other. He said he had a new job that took him out to the woods every day, far from the village, and he was happy to have a pretty face to think about while working.”

 

Zenna paused, taking her hand up and pointing at herself, “pretty. Me. He called me pretty, not some horrible name like freak or monster. He said I had the prettiest face of all the girls in our village, and he went out of his way to see me every day before he worked. I shook so hard I almost fainted, and I’m pretty sure I did faint as he said goodbye and left. There weren’t even any words in my mouth I could use to thank him.”

 

The elf rasped some, “and from that day on, I would always be sure to be out front of my house, every morning so I could see him go to work, and he would see me. I was smiling now. I would wave back without a second thought. Even my mom was overjoyed I seemed to have made a friend. Len’dion would wave at me every day, or even sometimes come over and talk to me. In the evening he would come back, drenched in sweat and I would give him a rag to dry himself. He thanked me so much and would always compliment me. I knew full well he knew what I had in my clothes, that disgusting thing that everyone called me a demon for, or said I had some horrible curse, or how I’d…” she shook her head to stop herself.

“Yet he didn’t seem to care. He just wanted to see me… and after a while, I wanted to see him. All the time. Every single moment. It started to hurt, not seeing him. I started walking with him every day from my house to the edge of the village, then I would go home and wait in agonizing pain all day before rushing back out to greet him when he came back. He always seemed so happy to see me after working hard all day, but he had no idea how happy I was to see him. Sometimes I would follow him home past my house and people would point and stare, calling me names and warning him to get away from me. He didn’t even seem to notice them at all, and neither did I. When I was by his side, I felt safe. I felt strong.”

“Once, someone came right up to us, ranting and raving about how he should be ashamed to be around that fucking monstrosity, but you know what he did, Lexie? He just put his arm around me and held me close to his side. I shook even harder than last time, to the point where I thought I’d fall apart. After they left us, he knelt down and asked me straight to my face, ‘are you okay, beautiful?’”

 

Even though the elf wanted to keep a straight face and not disobey the guard, tears snuck their way out of her eyes, “I couldn’t answer him, Lexie. I just couldn’t. I was smiling, but I was crying too hard to answer him.”

 

“After that, I couldn’t be without him. I stretched every moment I saw him as long as I could, and I felt as if he was the same way. We would hold hands now as we walked together, ignoring the people around us. He would hug me, compliment me, console me whenever someone was trying to bully me. Len’dion would bring me flowers he found outside the village and put them in my hair and call me beautiful. He would hold me to his chest and stare into my eyes for so long we would lose track of time. My heart nearly killed him as it pounded into his chest.”

 

Her face reddened as her tears fell with more force. Despite Alexis commanding her to keep it together, it was now impossible.

 

“And… and then… one day… he told me he loved me. In the heat of the moment I didn’t know what else to say… so… I said I loved him, too. And I really, really thought I did. I thought my torment was over and he was going to take me away from all my pain. I thought I could be happy, now,” she sobbed out.

 

“The next day he came by and hooked my arm into his and took me to the edge of the village. He held my face up to his and asked me if I wanted to see something special. Something he had been working on… just for me. I couldn’t say yes fast enough and nearly jumped into his arms. He took my hand and led me as the village got further and further behind us. I didn’t tell anyone I was going with him, not even my mother. I didn’t care anymore, I just wanted to be with him. He led me along until we ran out of trails to follow, and my bare feet were being hopelessly battered under me. I didn’t care. Any price was fine if it meant being by him.”

“I followed him out to a clearing in the middle of nowhere and he let go of my arm. I turned around to face him and he smiled so warmly I could have died happy, then and there. Len’dion told me he had something to give me, and I should close my eyes for the surprise. I obeyed him. I heard him step away from me.”

 

The elf lurched as if someone had struck her in the belly, “…and then I heard them. A group of people running up behind me. I could barely turn to see them before they all grabbed me and pulled me into the air. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I was dragged away from Len’dion as he kept that warm smile on his face. His expression never changed, not once.”

Alexis had kept an unflinching gaze until now, but Zenna saw her twitch, even a tiny bit, “as they dragged me away from him and I kept screaming, they were howling with laughter the whole time and holding my arms so tightly I thought they would break. Together, they all suddenly threw me backwards until I slammed into a tree. Even more people came out from behind me and grabbed my wrists. They tied my hands together around the entire tree to the point where my arms felt as if they were going to be ripped off. As I continued to kick and scream for help one of them finally took a rag and wrapped it around my head so I couldn’t make noise anymore.”

“As they all came around front, my head was spinning with how many of them there were. There had to be at least a dozen… maybe twenty? Just so many people. And I knew all of them. They were my neighbors. People I had bought food from at the market. People who were friends of my parents or my siblings. All the people who had tormented me for years about something that wasn’t even my fault. They all stood there with devilish grins, staring at me like a piece of meat they were about to feed to a pack of direwolves and laughed and pointed. I couldn’t even see straight anymore with how many tears were in my eyes.”

 

“But I saw him. Him, I saw clearly.”

 

“Len’dion walked through the crowd as if he were cutting them in half. He stared down at me, still smiling, eyes still bright as my own eyes begged for his help. Instead, he looked at the people next to him and just nodded. Then they all rushed at once, grabbing my clothes all over until they started to rip, and they just tore it all off me. My mother made me that dress because nothing else would fit me, and they just ripped it off me and threw it aside. Now I could see them staring. They stared at my face, my chest… and most importantly, my monster. I brought my legs up to hide it, but I had no chance as they continued staring with intent.”

“Len’dion approached me then, his face the same up until the moment his leg swung out and kicked my shaft so hard I thought I would die from the pain alone. Then he brought his foot down and stomped it with enough force to push it into the ground. I wanted to scream so loud the world would shatter but I just… I just couldn’t.”

Alexis seemed ready to allow the elf to stop, but it was too late. “Then they all came up to me. With their feet or rocks or sticks it didn’t matter – they all just started hitting me at once. They would destroy every inch of me no matter what it took. All the little cuts and bruises all over me felt as if I were being burned alive. They would just stand there and bash me and bash me and bash me until I couldn’t feel anything anymore. And just when I thought I was going to… going to die for real… I… I just… saw Len’dion get on the ground in front of me and put his face up to mine.”

 

“His face had finally changed. In that moment I realized how stupid I was. Len’dion didn’t love me. He never did. He was just training me like a dog so I’d be good and obey him. He hated me just as much as everyone else.”

 

“This is what you deserve you goddamn monster.”

 

“And then he punched me in the face so hard I blacked out. By the time I had woken up they had all left and it was night. I hurt. Everywhere. I was bleeding so much. I couldn’t feel my arms anymore and even my bones felt broken. I was starving yet I needed to throw up. I needed to move yet I couldn’t feel anything yet it still all hurt so much. I didn’t even want to see myself anymore and just passed out again.”

“Zenna, you can…” Alexis wanted to make her stop before she cried her face off, but it was too late to make her quit now. Her voice became wavy, uneven, the words falling out at an ever-increasing rate.

 

“…and then they kept doing this for weeks. Every fucking day was the same. They would wake me up, beat me, poke me, dump garbage on me. I started hoping they would hit me harder so I would feel it less and it would end quicker. They lost interest if I wasn’t awake to feel it. Sometimes some of them would rub my monster just to see what would happen and the stupid worthless shit would grow for them.” She looked down at her hanging cock in hatred, veins of frustration encapsulating her face. “And sometimes it would grow big as they rubbed their bodies against and teased it and wanted to see what it could do. They would say I even enjoyed being abused by them, seeing how it loved their touch. Sometimes they would hit it more as if it were some wild beast, other times they would let it explode and fill the area with that disgusting sludge. Then they would hit me for doing so. They would try to dump it over my head or make me eat it or eat rotten food or grass or sticks just so I’d live another day. But… sometimes… I just wished they wouldn’t so I… wouldn’t.”

“You can sto…”

“…and every day would end the same way. Len’dion would crouch down in front of me and beat me until I blacked out. Eventually one night I figured out the rope that held me in place had loosened enough I could escape. I ran through all the trees, my bloodied, broken body screaming as loud as my mouth was until I found the village and ran home. As soon as I was in the door my brother, my own brother Nerra’zara screamed ‘how the hell did you escape?’ and I immediately realized he must have planned this with Len’dion all along. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me outside and threw me into the ground. Then he found a whip they use for cattle and he just started…”

“Please sto…!”

“…hitting me so many times I couldn’t count. I wasn’t screaming anymore. I didn’t care. I just wanted it to be over and done with so I couldn’t feel any pain ever again. I still remember how it felt on each impact, like a snake sinking its fangs into me and how my blood stung my skin like acid. I even saw my own father staring at me from the house as he did this, just watching blankly as if he secretly enjoyed the sight of me being beat to death. Finally, Nerra’s arm must have been ready to fall off because he dropped the whip and went away. My mother came home later, screaming her head off when she saw me and did her best to patch me up while endlessly asking why no one else was helping me. Not helping their sister… or their daughter… or who even did this to her.”

“Zenna, enough!” the guard’s words bounced off her like drops of rain. By this point, the elf was completely melting away and shaking with such force she could give herself a concussion.

“Then it took me weeks to recover. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t breathe. I had to be spoonfed every meal. After that I never left my house again. Never left my mother’s side. They wouldn’t be so hard on me in front of her. But I could see it in the eyes of my brothers and sisters and father as they awaited their chance. Whenever my mother left the house I would lock myself in a room so they couldn’t get to me. Those who tormented me up in the woods would visit sometimes and throw things at the house or scream every day, calling out for me. This is how my life was the last few years before the village was raided and everyone was killed or taken and how I was taken and thrown in a cage and beaten and hurt called a monster and beaten and called a monster and hated and I hate me and they hate me and I hate me and hated and everyone hates me and I hate me and you…”

“STOP!”

 

“…AND YOU HATE ME TOO!” the elf shrieked and shoved the guardswoman backwards. Alexis stumbled back until she fell over and was lying on the floor while the elf continued screaming.

“YOU! YOU HATE ME!” she howled as it dug its fingers into her brain and marionetted her. “YOU JUST WANT TO USE ME AND TRICK ME JUST LIKE THEY DID! JUST LIKE HE DID! YOU’RE GOING TO CALL ME BEAUTIFUL THEN KICK ME DOWN AND ABUSE ME AND THROW ME ASIDE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE EVER HAS!” her voice deepened as the walls around them shook violently. Alexis was beyond terrified as the elf’s eyes glowed so bright they blinded her.

“I’M NOTHING MORE TO YOU THAN YOUR NEXT CONQUEST! YOUR PLAYTHING! YOUR DOLL TO USE AND DISCARD! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW I LOOK BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU SO GOOD YOU CAN NEVER LIVE WITHOUT ME! YOU DON’T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ME! YOU’RE JUST LIKE THEM! YOU’RE JUST LIKE THEM! YOU’RE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU LOVE THIS MONSTER!”

“Zenny, you’re not a…”

 

“I AM A MONSTER!”

 

The world around Alexis Sylvaini collapsed. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t think. She was more helpless than anyone in the world as those magma-hot eyes of the elf nearly burned her to ash. Enough sweat was pouring off the both of them to form a sizzling lake. The heart in her chest had either exploded or simply stopped. There were enough tears falling down her face to drown her.

 

Yet all of this paled in comparison to how tightly her fist was wound down at her side. That strength in her clenched hand raced across her like an infection until her whole body was jumping with the anticipation of the greatest war she would ever wage. In the unfathomable heat of Zenna’s eyes – she could see her own staring back at her.

 

Cold.

Soulless.

Unforgettable.

 

Finally, she gathered up enough courage to say with the weight of the world behind it,

 

“You know, Zenny, if you weren’t so goddamn gorgeous, I’d smack the shit out of you myself.”

 

The elf froze over completely. She stopped screaming. She stopped shaking. Those eyes which, only a moment ago had been burning powerfully enough to stop Alexis in her tracks, glassed over. The sweat and tears pouring down her face became icicles which pierced the wooden floor beneath her as they fell. That chilling sensation spread out from her heart until all her blood had stopped. The guardswoman could nearly see her short, ragged breath leaving her mouth now. Yet, above all, the most terrified aspect of Zenna was it, who stood mouth agape in disbelief about how very, very correct it had been.

“Alexis… wha…?”

“STOP IT ALREADY!” she shrieked and leapt up to her feet. “You big fucking liar! Are you shitting me here!?” she stomped over to the elf with enough force to knock paintings off her walls. Alexis took the little woman’s head in her hands and pressed down as if crushing an egg. Zenna could see there was zero inhibition left in the guard, given how her eyes were encircled by giant tendrils of veiny frustration. There was enough force in her clenched jaw to crush the world.

“What the fuck are you trying to tell me!? All this time… all this goddamn time you’ve been afraid of opening up to people because of what those fuckers treated you like!? You’ve based your entire personality… your entire goddamn existence upon the words of a group of people who don’t even exist anymore!? That you’re nothing more than the product of their heckling!?”

“I… I don’t…”

“HOW DO YOU NOT FUCKING GET IT!?” the beast that had replaced Sylvaini shouted, “how do you not understand that you DO NOT have to suffer because of their choices!? Because of what THEY chose to label you as!? Who the fuck gives THEM the right to say what you are!? WHO you are!? That is YOUR choice to make, you goddamn idiot! Get it through that thick skull of yours that those people are your enemies, NOT the people who control you!”

“Wha… what…?”

“They were all convinced that you were their collective enemy… and you allowed them to do it! You sat there and just absorbed all their hatred until it became your own! You allowed them to hate something they didn’t understand! And then they repeated this over and over until you joined them! Don’t you see what they did to you, girlie!?”

No, no, no, no! it began shouting panickily, stop listening to her! We have to get out of here! it began to try and yank the elf out of Alexis’ clutches with little success.

“Those goddamn bastards kept feeding you that same lie over and over until they didn’t have to do it anymore… because you started doing it to yourself! YOU! YOU kept the cycle going long after they were out of your life! This cycle of perpetual torment… the only one keeping it going is YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” the guard’s hands shook with enough force she lost control of the elf’s head. Seeing the chance, it yanked Zenna away and she began sprinting towards the stairs.

 

“GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!” Alexis shouted and dove after the little woman, wrapping her hands around the elf’s body as she screamed loudly. The two of them fell to the floor with an immense crash. Not to be deterred, Zenna began kicking wildly at the guard’s body as Alexis, driven by her primal instinct to win, dragged herself up to the elf’s face. “STOP FOOLING YOURSELF THAT THEY WERE RIGHT! THEY WERE WRONG! ALL OF THEM LIED TO YOU BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID YOU’D SEE THE TRUTH! ABOUT HOW HIGH ABOVE THEM YOU ARE! THEY COULDN’T BEAR TO SEE YOU ON SUCH A HIGH PEDESTAL, SO THEY MINED IT OUT FROM UNDER YOU!” she howled right into the elf’s face, which was only screaming incoherently back at her while desperately trying to claw her way out of the guard’s grasp.

“But where are they now, girlie!? Tell me where those bastards are who hurt you so much! Are they here in this city!? In this house!? In this room!? Tell me!” the guardswoman yelled down one of the elf’s pointy ears, while it continued to fill the other. You need to get the hell out of here now, stupid elf! I told you what would happen! You need to get away from this whore immediately before it’s too late! Get the hell up! The two of them fighting over control of the little elf was too much to bare, and she simply ramped up her screaming fit until people for blocks around began to turn their heads towards the animalistic noise. All the while, Zenna was frantically still trying to fight her way out from underneath the stronger woman.

The loud slamming of flesh and bone upon the wood made their skeletons ache and their ears slam shut from the whirlwind of motion capturing them. Alexis could barely see the elf any longer as her blue strands buried the guard’s face while the two continued to wrestle control over the other. The sensory overload of essentially fighting a bucking bull caused Alexis to slowly lose her grip on the young woman as she dragged herself towards the stairs. They beckoned the woman closer and closer to salvation. Whether she was able to run down them, crawl down, or simply let gravity throw her down – the elf cared little if it meant just another moment of freedom.

Alexis gripped tighter into wherever her hands could hold the elf, regardless of how painful it was for either woman. “Stop fighting me already! You know I’m right and the only person fooling you is YOU! There is an entire world of people out there who would love you to death – for real – and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! Stop trying to hide behind that wall you’ve put up, girlie! We can take it down together!”

“Alexis, please help me!” the elf distraughtly shouted, yet it kicked her face down. It was hyperventilating to the point the black world around it swayed heavily – but the one thing it saw clearly was how fragile those monstrous walls were. Any moment now the guard would slam through them – or the elf herself would bring them tumbling across the endless expanse.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! it shouted even as the guard could not hear it, elf! Get the fuck up now and get the hell out of here! We’re running out of time! it dug its fingers back into her brain and forced her to move.

 

It knew it could never escape the guardswoman in a battle of sheer strength. The elf was far too weak to defeat anything in such a way. However, while Alexis may have her beat in strength – the elf more than makes up for it in sheer mass.

 

Without hesitation, it forced Zenna to violently roll to one side, pinning Alexis underneath. Already seeing the elf’s move, Sylvaini used her own strength to roll them back over. As the power struggle continued and they began fighting with increased tension, it ended with a barrel roll that took both women across the harsh wooden floor, their sweat-slicken bodies crashing painfully into each other as they continued screaming louder and louder until their ears rang. The endless piles that Zenna had only just cleaned were now being strewn across the floor again as the pair left a path of destruction in their wake. All the while, Alexis was nearing socking the elf with her voice while the little woman was borderline insane with how her mind spun.

“ZENNA! FOR THE LOVE OF GODS, FUCKING STOP AND LISTEN TO ME!”

“NO!”

“WHY THE HELL NOT!? WHY CAN’T YOU FACE THE TRUTH ALREADY!?”

“I AM! I AM FACING IT! YOU’RE JUST A LIAR LIKE THE REST OF THEM!”

“YOU’RE THE LIAR, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” the guardswoman shot her legs out to stop the endless barrel roll as she landed on top of Zenna. What little sanity the elf had left caused her to lash out wherever she could, trying to either shove or beat Alexis off her, whatever it took. Sylvaini grabbed both of her hands as they flailed around and pinned them down so the elf couldn’t move any longer. Her skull rattled, raising her rage higher and higher as Zenna’s voice continued being abused.

“Stop trying to convince yourself you’re the enemy here! You’re not the enemy to anyone!”

“I AM!”

“LIAR!” Sylvaini slammed her down again as both Zenna and it fought back with all they could.

“Who told you that you’re the enemy!? That you’re something to be hated!? Something that doesn’t deserve love!? That you’re something that is nothing more than a disgusting monster!?”

“ME!”

“LIAR!!” Alexis screamed again, nearly using her words as blows to beat the elf back into her senses. The guardswoman, despite years of her brawls and battles against insurmountable odds, was on the bleeding edge of her strength as the elf was slowly working her way back out from under her.

“Tell me who your real enemy is! Is it those who hurt you!?”

“NO!”

“No!? Not them!? Who is it then! Tell me!”

“IT’S…!” she tried to get out, but it was simply beating her with enough force that she ached all over.

Shut up! Stop listening to her! it would scream, kicking her or dragging her chains with enough force to choke her. It knew it had to keep her head down and her spirit broken – else she would see how very, very close she was to bringing those walls down around her. With each passing moment increasingly-large chunks were falling down and shattering with enough noise that its voice was slowly being hidden away. As that voice in her head faded, the real voice filling her ears only grew stronger.

“Zenny! Zenny… Zen…ny…” the guardswoman rasped out, her reserves empty. Alexis’ muscles ached and begged for oxygen. In her frustration, she had forgotten to breathe up until this point and was struggling to force air back down her throat. She was barely holding onto the elf, who, although she was also losing strength, was still trying to crawl out from under her. Defeated, Sylvaini simply dropped her weight down until her face was buried in the elf’s bosom. She had sweat clear through her thin clothes and was essentially bathing in her own salty mess.

The elf, although trying to kick her way out from under the guard, was rapidly losing steam. Even with it encouraging her along, her body had simply run out of strength. Alexis still held tightly into her arms as the two women heaved into each other, their spirits never fading, but the battle clearly over. Zenna stared down through her nose at the guardswoman, nearly fainting from exhaustion as she was buried amongst her prodigious chest.

“Zenny… please… just listen to me. I know you can hear me… no matter where you are in there… I know you can hear me,” Alexis sobbed out, her voice weak and wet. Her own throat sore from the shouting match, Zenna said nothing besides rasping out breaths.

 

“Please stop this nonsense… I can’t take it anymore… I know that sounds selfish after all you’ve been through, but…” she slowly pulled her face up using her hands, still grappled into the elf’s arms. The guard, who Zenna once thought was likely the strongest person in the world, someone she could only pray to ever have an inkling of her strength rub off on her, was now openly sobbing down her own face and onto her own pale façade. “… I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to be without you any longer. Please stop trying to hide away. Please stop being someone else. Please just be you,” she released the elf’s hands and moved her own paws under the girl, hugging her close. Zenna’s eyes went wide and expansively empty, her jaw stammering.

“Please stop thinking you have to be someone else because they hated you. That’s not their choice, and it’s not something that’s ever going to happen. You can only be you. Just you. Not this person you think is some monster. Just… you. Because… even if you can’t ever change how you see yourself… you’ll never be a monster to me… no matter how hard you try. And you know why?”

“No…” the elf breathed.

 

Alexis’ face collapsed in on itself, “because you’re the most beautiful person I’ve ever met. I can’t live without you. And I know you came into my life thinking you needed me, but… the truth is, Zenny… I… need you… more than you could ever possibly need me.”

 

Whether it was Alexis’ tears falling across her face or Zenna’s own, she didn’t know anymore. As she stared into the guard’s eyes, one innocent and the other scarred – she knew it in her heart that both spoke the truth.  She didn’t resist the tiniest bit as Alexis leaned in and stole a heavy, lasting kiss before staring into her fiery pupils once more.

“…and before I can have you in my life, I need you to know who your enemy is, so we can take them out of both our lives. Tell me, elfy, who the hell it is, already.”

Zenna gulped as if swallowing an apple whole, “it’s… my enemy is…” she tried to reason out an answer, yet she drew a blank. Who was her enemy, really? What it this guard pinning her down? She couldn’t find a reason to think so. Those people in her village who tormented her? How? Where were they? Either scattered to the far corners of the world or nothing but bones left in the woods. How could they hurt her from such a distance, she figured. Something seemed to click deep inside her, like a piece that had been pushed out of place finding its slot again. Yet, something even deeper inside her began welling up, like a furnace after being stoked.

“If it makes it easier, do you want to say it with me?” Alexis pined, her voice coming clear through the holes in the walls around the elf’s heart.

Hey! What are you doing!? You’re not actually listening to this filth, are you!? it shouted and yanked on the elf’s chains – but, for once, it could not get the girl to move. It yanked again, but Zenna stayed firmly on the blackened ground upon which it kicked her. Hey! H-hey! its voice cracked some, panic sneaking its way into its tone. You can still hear me, right, you stupid elf? Can’t you just… it was cut off as the elf whispered something under her breath. Huh? What?

“My… my enemy… my enemy is…” she tried whispering out again, both inside and out. As its voice continued fading away into obscurity, she found one voice ringing out louder and louder. Above its threats. Above the slamming of the chains as it continued to fruitlessly yank on her. And especially above the crashing walls around the pair. With each passing moment, it sensed something was horribly wrong. Its voice was becoming quieter, as if it were shrinking. Even those chains it had pulled for so many years seemed to be oh-so-fragile. And, all the while, her voice became louder and louder.

Gradually, the elf slowly turned from how she laid upon the ground and turned towards it, the flame in her eye burning like a gateway to hell. In fear, it shook harshly and dropped the chains it held. Zenna turned around more until both of her blazing eyes stood out strong from underneath her hair. In terror, it dropped from its feet and onto the ground as Zenna stood. It jumped back up and backed away rapidly from her, yet somehow, the elf was gaining ground. It continued backwards endlessly until it tripped over a fallen piece of that wall. There was not a moment it could take its eyes off Zenna, who now took up its whole world. The chains which once bound her were now falling off, one by one until none of them remained except a sad little pile at her feet. With this whole scene before it, it could do nothing but fidget violently on the ground.

 

And finally, in nightmarish fright, it could only tremble as Zenna loomed over her, as giant as the world itself.

 

“My… enemy…” she started out.

H… hey… elf… wait… please… it spoke meekly.

“My… enemy… is…” she stated with more force to both Alexis and it.

Stop… s-stop it… stop listening to her… she’s lying to you again. What the hell is wrong with you? Why won’t you listen to me anymore?

 

“My…” the elf said once more before the guardswoman joined in.

Please…

 

“…enemy…”

Please stop…

 

“…does…”

No… no, no, no, please… it begged with a sob.

 

“…not…”

I only wanted what was best for you… please… I’m so sorry…

 

“…exist.”

 

And with that, its world ended completely. What was left of those impossibly large walls surrounding the two of them shattered immediately, its pieces crashing down with enough force to break the black abyss they stood atop of. While it lied there on the ground, holding its head between its hands, Zenna stood tall, undaunted by the catastrophic calamity around them. As the walls fell, a blinding light flooded through as if water, once held back by the walls, surrounded the two, engulfing them completely until they went blind.

Years passed before the light settled and Zenna could see again. She found herself still trapped underneath Alexis, her brown eyes streaming with such force they almost put out the twin flames in the elf’s eyes. Both women were now so immensely quiet that the world around them also held its breath in anticipation. Alexis loosened her grip on the girl and leaned back, yet the guard smiled wide enough to encapsulate Zenna’s entire world.

Sylvaini took out a finger and pointed straight into the elf’s heart, “Zenny… do you see it now? Do you see why you weren’t able to love someone? Why it scared you so much?” she paused, and although the girl did not speak, her answer was translated straight into Alexis’ soul. “You already know, don’t you? The reason why your heart is so empty… why you thought you needed love inside it… it wasn’t because you needed someone else to love you…”

 

 

Alexis leaned right up to her, nearly kissing her again, “it was because… you didn’t love yourself. And…” she paused to sob, “once you see that there’s no reason to hate yourself… and you choose to stop punishing yourself for what others think of you…”

 

 

She leaned in, kissing her softly before moving to one of her ears to whisper,

 

 

“…you’ll be free, little elfy.”

 

Taking her weight off the elf, Alexis leaned back. She set her hand out and Zenna grabbed it tightly yet tenderly. She helped the elf up until both women were standing above the pool of sweat they had left on the floor. As she held her, the guardswoman felt something had changed inside the elf. It now felt as if she were seeing the real-life subject of a wonderful painting, rather than just the canvas. In those fiery eyes of hers was Zenna. The real Zenna she had waited her entire life to meet.

 

The guard smiled, “hey there, little elf, it’s so nice to finally meet…” she was suddenly stopped when a tiny pale finger shushed her lips. She was surprised for a moment, but became even more stupefied when her feet began to move outside of her control. Alexis couldn’t turn her head to see what was happening as Zenna’s eyes and finger kept her locked in place – but the pair were certainly moving out of the living room and into the bedroom. The elf stopped the pair directly atop a pool of sunlight as it filtered through the open window.

 

As the elf’s finger came down from her lips, Alexis asked, “what are we doing, Zenny?”

 

Without hesitation, and with more strength than she ever thought she could muster, the elf simply said, “what does it look like? We have to get those clothes off you, don’t we?” as she began tracing her little digits along Alexis’ belly where her shirt laid.

 

More beautifully than a chorus of angels did the little elf’s words sound to the guard’s ears, who felt her heart rate grow tenfold immediately. Her eyes fell down past Zenna’s face to her bosom as it pressed into her belly. Below those magnificent orbs she could feel her tugging at her clothes, pressing against her taut flesh. And, even below that, she could feel something growing between her legs. And it most certainly was not that heat flooding out of her womanhood.

With a staggered voice she quietly asked, “Ze-Zenny… are you… saying that…”

“… that I’ve made you wait long enough, yes, Lexie, I have. I know you had to work so hard to reach this point and I’m sorry that I put you through all that… but…” she sniffled, “… I’ve had these feelings inside me… welling up since I first met you and growing every day I’ve come to know you… and I think they’ve finally boiled over,” she paused to let her racing hear be heard clear through her chest, “…and … I think we both know I can’t change my entire way of life in just one day but…”

 

 

The elf paused, bringing her hands up off Alexis’ waist to her face, pulling the guardswoman in close and gluing their lips together for eternity. Pulling away, yet with a line of liquid joining their lips together, the elf only said, “…but the rest of my life can start today. Can you be happy with that?”

 

Although the elf was expecting a verbal answer, Sylvaini could take no more. Really, no one could – but the guard was just the one who acted. She leaned in, pulling the elf close for another passionate embrace and Zenna followed, the two melting together as they grew hotter. Below their visions was the elf’s cock which, after ignored and neglected for so very long, was rapidly expanding. Sylvaini tried her best to keep her legs together to keep it contained, yet she was losing rapidly as its strength became apparent. It seemed intent to shove her legs apart by any means necessary. Occupied by how the elf was furiously exploring her mouth with her tongue, the guard was astounded by how immense the little lady seemed capable of growing.

Where this surprising rush of lust was coming from, even the elf could not explain. It was as if someone had built a bonfire within her millennia ago yet never gave it a spark. The more she felt Alexis’ body melt into her own, the more she openly welcomed her inside. Something was different in the way the guardswoman burrowed her way through Zenna’s defenses. They were not rough or abusive as those from her village, nor were they aloof and ignorant as those maids, and, especially – she was not sorely mistaken and misplaced as Underhill’s queen. No, none of those people she had ever let through her defenses – until this lowly guard who was grinding her senseless.

Sylvaini took her hands down from the elf’s head, forcing them between their bodies and heavily groping her breasts, which greatly exceeded her expectations on both feel and fullness. Since viewing them the other night, she had filled her head with endless fantasies of working her hands all over them like unbaked dough – yet she had no idea they could feel this astounding under her digits. How they molded to her touch and pushed back against her palms was indescribable. As she cupped each heavy orb, squeezing them and imagining the ocean of life-giving milk that was contained inside each, she used her mouth to suck heavily on Zenna’s tongue as if it were a teat. And, not to be left out, the elf’s own pointy tips grew with such force they threatened to stab Alexis’ belly clean open.

Suffocating from the lack of air, the two separated and panted like winded dogs. Sylvaini took the opportunity to lean back and yank her shirt clean over her head although it stuck to her sweat-laden form the whole way up. She then leaned over to kick off her drenched pants into a sad pile in the corner while the elf’s own fingers dove to her burgeoning cock to comfort it. It had been neglected for so long that it openly welcomed her touch as she moved her fingers along its veiny length, her own sweat acting as a lubricant. Zenna barely even looked down to acknowledge her own actions, however, as she was mesmerized by Alexis as she unclothed herself. She found it surprising that, despite having been with the youthful group of maids with their young, unsullied bodies, and even with the pampered queen, so meticulously maintained she was glowing – she had never felt such an animalistic rush as watching this middle-aged, battle-beaten women become naked before her.

Now unarmored, Alexis stared down at the elf as she beat herself off with her too-small hands while her endlessly-growing cock continued pointing at her with the threatening appearance of a battle ram to a castle gate. With each passing moment the red-hot yet purple-capped serpent inched closer and closer, further distancing itself from Zenna while growing towards the guard herself. Although she thought the elf’s breasts were enormous, especially with how they were being pushed together by the elf’s arms as she grappled her shaft, those fat, heavy balls of hers were threateningly close to overtaking them in size. Each looked ripe like an apple and ready to burst with just a simple pinprick of contact. Alexis felt jealous, momentarily, as she watched the pair comfortably rest upon the bed made of Zenna’s milky thighs before her attention came back to the elf’s cock, which had just barely contacted her stomach.

Her belly recoiled as if stimulated by an electric shock, squeezing inwards defensively as it was poked by the gargantuan invader. As it released it was rewarded again by the elf’s fat, hot tip, which seemed to grow again in such a short span of time. In tandem her belly recoiled again, but when it came back out the elf’s cock was there to kiss it once more. This time it grew steadily, almost pushing Alexis backwards with the room it needed to expand. It was so wet with sweat and pre that the trail trickled down her navel and soaked her womanhood to the point of drowning. The guard was in total disbelief about this tiny woman’s size and brought her vision across its enormous length until she was staring at those fiery eyes again. She almost swore their color had brightened, as if a film had been taken off them. She gulped as she watched Zenna slowly lose herself in a lust-drunken stupor.

“Z-Zenny, how big is it going to get? D-does it ever end?”

The corner of the elf’s plush lips raised, “it has a ways to go, my little guardswoman… especially with how badly I’ve been ignoring it. I usually can’t go a few days without pleasuring myself, but it’s been weeks now. I’m a bit nervous myself to see what’s been brewing.”

Fear entered her brown eyes, “g-gods help me… just try not to be too rough… I’m only human, after all…”

The elf looked down, seeing how her cock was still pushing the taller woman’s belly inwards. She knew it was only pleasurable, pressing in there – therefore, she would have to move it a bit south to make any real accomplishments. Although it had a slight upward curve, Zenna leaned her hips down some so her cock would slide closer to the guard’s muff. Upon impact, Alexis nearly collapsed from the sheer flood of electricity running up her nerves. At the very least, her legs buckled some so the elf’s cock was seated firmly up between her thighs. Her brown searchlights fell until she saw that battering ram right up to her gate, still growing slightly to the point where its veins were filling heavily all over. Its head darkened some with all the blood filling it, to the point where her entire shaft went rigid as steel.

Alexis was helpless as the elf continued battering her, even though it was barely more than her immense pulse coursing up through her cock and beelining to the guard’s brain. She huffed and mewled loudly as that thick head was being pushed right up to her sanctum. At the very least she knew it was too large to fit inside her, no matter how much she anxiously wanted it to. She buckled more to the point at which half her weight seemed suspended on Zenna’s masterful piece of prowess. Even the girl’s balls seemed to be churning audibly in anticipation. She bit her lip in terror of what she had awakened.

“Zenny… I don’t think I can take you like this… can we slow down, some,” the guard asked weakly.

The elf shook her head, “sorry if it’s too scary, Lexie… it has a mind of its own right now… I’ve never seen it so big and anxious for anything… but,” she paused to chuckle heartily, “… I can’t say I disagree with it. What happened to you wanting me to fuck you so hard you can’t ever walk again? I was so looking forward to that,” Zenna rasped in an unfamiliar manner.

Although nervous, Alexis found it within herself to smile, “w-well… let’s just calm it down some before you really tear me in half. Can we at least do that,” she asked and the elf seemed in agreement. At the very least, all three heads seemed to want this sinful act to last as long as they could stretch it.

Alexis worked herself off the elf’s cockhead like trying to uncork an ancient bottle of wine, using the tips of her toes to move herself forward along Zenna’s length. With each step of the way it became apparent that no matter how fat the elf’s head was – the middle was far girthier. The guard was barley able to differentiate her own pulse from the dick’s as it blasted into her thighs like a jackhammer. The strength of her pole was more akin to a bucking bull than a little elf as it shook under her. She could even swear some of the larger veins were sizable to the men she used to allow inside her. Climbing up to this precipice from the gutters she used to explore made Sylvaini light-headed.

Zenna was going dizzy with how the guardswoman felt atop her phallus. Seeing her straddle her size like that, legs spread wide while her sopping womanhood spread a clear line across her pulsing flesh drove her wild. Alexis seemed in the same drunken state as her when she reached out slowly, taking one of the elf’s tiny nipples in her fingers and squeezing heavily. The elf cried out, her legs running weak while her cock bounced madly from the sensation. In response the brown-haired woman took her other hand down and cupped the elf’s ball in her palm. This only made the little woman more erratic as her length seemed to melt into water yet somehow be hard as stone at the same time. Given how Alexis was rubbing herself senseless all over Zenna’s length, the elf took her own hands and gripped her own nipple and ball in mirror image to the guard. Now with all these sensations drowning her brain with chemicals, her plush lips spread open wide and the elf scrammed loudly, her dick slamming powerfully in anticipation.

Alexis knew the girl was close, given how her flesh quivered and rumbled between her legs and against her pussy, making her climax then and there. Her natural response caused her to moan heavily and tighten her grip on the girl’s chest and ball. Unable to make sense of her surroundings, Zenna simply gripped into her own handles in the same way, overloading her senses until her entire body went rigid. She could at least see the guard’s thighs were spread even further as her cock engorged itself to its largest size possible to accommodate the load coming up it. afraid of what it might do, she held it in for just a millisecond – yet it blasted through with unparallel force in return.

The first load racing out of Zenna’s tip was so thick it was nearly chewable with how it slammed into the guard’s wall behind her back. To the elf, it felt as if a magma-hot steel pipe were being pulled from her depths. The recoil of the cum leaving her body caused her to lock in place while her eyes rolled back into her head. Each blast out of her cock nearly threw the guard straight into the air as it forced itself between her legs – but at the very least her feet most certainly left the floor a few times as the elf’s godlike cock bounced and throbbed powerfully. A solid beam of white continued colliding with the wall with enough force to shake it, and it most certainly was spreading rapidly; chunks of spunk splattered along the wood while a heavy puddle coated the floor. The two women could only imagine the destruction, given how Alexis was facing Zenna and Zenna’s view was blocked by the guard’s body as she tried to keep herself on the bucking beast.

With the initial burst over, the elf’s productivity became apparent with not only how much cum she could spew, but for how long. Given her overwhelming ability to create that life-making goo, and how she had denied it for an unprecedented time, it all simply became stockpiled within her depths. A laser beam of sperm gave way to a more liquid geyser as it continued shooting out of the helpless little woman. Zenna squeezed harder into her ball as if commanding it to lighten itself more, given how taut it still was. It rumbled in response and her load thickened again momentarily, her cock still bouncing to the point Alexis was almost ejected. Enough heat was flooding off the elf’s flesh it was almost boiling. Zenna could only picture what was happening as she could only see the back of her skull while, for the first time, she actively encouraged her body to explore its limits. Alexis, holding on for dear life, could only pray she lived to see tomorrow.

The powerful blast slowly but surely gave way, letting off from a raging river down to a mild stream before capping off with a slow drizzle. Both women, still attached to each other all over, stood there panting their lungs out until they regained consciousness. Although the elf’s cock did not soften, Alexis was still able to slowly let gravity pull her backwards until Zenna’s cum-laden cockhead kissed her enflamed red pussy again. In shock she fell backwards completely, landing straight in a lake of jizz that steamed around her. Sylvaini glanced around at the destruction surrounding her, from how her wall was completely coated to the point it kissed the ceiling slightly and puddled back on the floor. Every possible amount of cum Alexis predicted the overgrown elf could shoot was thrown out the window. This complete mess overcame every possible outcome she could imagine.

She looked down at her hand which had sunk into the mess, having to pull it out with a sucking sound when she lifted it. Staring at her glazed hand, she could not help herself to bring it up to her mouth and taste that warm goo. So powerful the flooding sensation was across her tastebuds that she imagined it as a fount of pure magic – there was little else in the world to compare it to. Alexis licked her hand completely clean and would have continued with her entire cum-stained body had she not had her attention stolen away by the elf. Looking back at her, she had fallen forward onto her knees, panting erratically while her blue hair was matted down by sweat, saliva falling in chunks from her lips. Zenna’s hands hung limp down at her sides while her cock, unbelievably, was still solid as stone and pulsing wildly upwards from her crotch, almost hiding her face behind it. It looked even more menacing from this view, seeing that spiderweb of veins and that pillar-like bulge running its underside. Her balls seemed barely, if at all, deflated, as they laid between the girl’s thighs.

Alexis was awestruck and, for a moment, without words. “Zenny… what the hell… how can you keep going after that… after, this,” her eyes motioned to the wall behind her, “I wasn’t expecting to be repainting my room… g-gods…”

It took the elf a few moments to gather the strength needed to respond, and even when she did it was barely more than a little laugh between labored breaths. “K… keep… going? Lexie, surely you don’t think that was all I can do… I promise… I can keep going… as long as you can.”

Her fiery eyes came up, peering over her pulsing purple cockhead. Her searchlights went wide as an unfamiliar, sadistic grin came over her face, “really… I think we’re only just getting started.”

Both horrified and horny beyond words she had in her arsenal, Alexis sucked down the elf’s succulent voice like a black hole. Sitting there with her reddened and waiting muff, she stared at Zenna’s cock as it continued to throb with no less force than before its volcanic eruption. With her own legs spread outwards as she sat on her feet, Sylvaini reached down to sate her pussy as best she could. It twitched angrily against her fingers, being far less satisfying than that godlike rod that had been rubbing against it only moments ago. She soldiered on, diving in a few select fingers while her thumb remained behind to satiate that blistering nub that stood guard at her gates. The guard rasped, bucking inwards slightly and crushing her face.

Zenna, enraptured by the show she was being given, cooed slightly. Directly below her eyes was her still-purple cockhead as it lashed in the air, spilling remnants of her climax all over her body and the floor surrounding. To calm it, she reached her hands around its base and stroked heavily. After battling the guard and having one of the most insane loads of her life come blasting out of her, she needed time to rest her weary self – so masturbation would have to suffice. She took her tiny hands up her shaft which bucked against her palms, upset at such little stimulation after being snuggled by the guard. She did her best to keep it happy as she rolled her digits up its tree-trunk length, all the way to the cap to tickle it slightly before descending to its base again. This would normally be enough to satiate it – hell, given how many times it has worked before this should be a certainty – yet it still coursed powerfully with displeasure.

“Alex… Alexis?” Zenna asked with a heave. The guard, so enraptured by her own fingering and watching the elf play with her cock only feet away, could only give a weak nod of acknowledgement. “C-care to help me with this? My hands are a bit small for it right now…” she giggled defeatedly.

Although she mentally jumped from where she was sitting to straddle that cock up her womanhood, Alexis physically rose slowly from the ground. She lumbered in a zombielike state over to Zenna, still with one hand doing a number on her sacred grounds while her eyes stayed glued to the elf as she rubbed herself with increased fervor. The guard stood above the young woman for a moment, seeing both her blue head and her purple one stare up at her in anticipation. She stared down at both of them before fixating on the throbbingly hot one, nearly jumping off the ground as the guard’s hole was only inches away. Alexis nearly felt herself submitting to its own pull, yet she was able to resist and slowly lower herself down to the ground. She lad her legs outward until they wrapped around the elf’s back, pulling her in close.

Zenna rasped heavily as she found the guardswoman’s thighs wrapping around her cock, and now even her waist. She continued beating herself off even faster to the point it was almost an automated response before the guard, who gave a sly look. “I know you’ve been hiding away your true feelings for a while now, girlie, but I never expected you to act like this. How could you have possibly held back such lust for this long?”

The elf could only nod in her own ignorance, “I don’t know… I’m having all these feelings swirl around inside me I can’t make sense of any of it. Having that first… um…” she bit her lip nervously, a tad embarrassed with her own words, “um… explosion, seemed to clear my head some, but I still feel like I’m soaring through the clouds.”

Alexis hummed a laugh, “so now you’re finally feeling desire. That’s good, that means I’m teaching you well,” she paused as the elf’s cock throbbed hard, almost tilting right into her face, “but yeah, I can see what you mean… with this big cock attached, I can only imagine the number it’s doing on your mind.”

“S-so… now that you’re here… any chance you’d be willing to help me with this,” Zenna motioned down to her cock as she beat it pitifully with her tiny paws, “my hands are just too small for it, today.”

Although her first instinct was to pull that wonderful pole into a never-ending bearhug, Alexis instead chuckled as she brought her vision beyond that dick and to the elf’s chest, seeing it woefully ignored as it sat there. “You’re right, your hands do seem a little bit small for controlling this beast. That’s probably why the gods gave you these,” Alexis reached out and used both of her hands to push the girl’s cock. It nearly hummed with excitement at her touch, and it took a surprising amount of strength to make the cock tilt backwards, given its weight. Zenna was immensely surprised by her actions, even pausing her own masturbation as Alexis pushed her cock into her own bosom. It seated itself neatly between her orbs until her own cockhead stared straight up into her fiery eyes.

Zenna was stunned, watching her shaft share its sweat with her breasts, and their sweat with it. The perfect match of having her thick girth wedged in between her flesh was mesmerizing. “Alexis, w-what gave you this idea? And what is this supposed to accomplish?”

“Surely you’ve thought of this yourself, yeah, girlie?” the guardswoman asked as if the answer was obvious. “The gods gave you two tiny hands because you’re a little lady, but they also gave you this chest to make up for it. You’ve really never thought about using it to pleasure yourself?”

“N-no, never…”

“Guess you are still rather innocent, huh? Let me help you out with that,” the guard reached down and took hold of Zenna’s little paws. She pulled them off her cock and separated the pair, taking each one and setting them alongside her gargantuan bosom. “Since your breasts are so huge, you have a lot of extra flesh to rub along yourself. Give it a try.”

Zenna nodded, squeezing into each of her tits to have a handle and slowly rubbed them up and down her cock’s midsection. She gasped loudly, surprised by how excellent the sensation it was and how naturally her body fit together, like the tiny perfect pieces of a clock. The way her full yet malleable chest conformed around her shaft and around her hands astounded her and the guard’s voice echoed in her head – how did she not think of this before? It had always been so exhausting, trying to masturbate her immense size in a variety of ways. She had always hated performing such lewd, sinful acts yet her body always commanded she obey. Even that first night she had met Marcus was disgusting for her, given how exhausted she was yet that erotic sensation based out of her prowess demanded it be pleasured. Rubbing her breast and dick separately was such a chore – so combining the two was amazing.

Alexis sat still as if watching a vision play before her eyes. This girl she cared about so much, in all her beauty and frightening ability rubbing her motherly chest against her masculine bits caused her pussy to gush again, coating the girl’s balls as they rumbled under the pair. Seeing all that perfect fleshy contact made her feel left out, so she scooted herself in further so the girl’s urethra bulge was pressed straight up against her crotch, making it tingle. Zenna’s breasts, being squashed between her cock and hands, extended even further out from her chest than normal and rubbed themselves along Alexis’ far smaller orbs. The stimulation of the girl’s little pink nubs rubbing on her own red pair made them stand on end. Alexis cooed softly as her core heated back up.

Seeing how her cock was still throbbing mischievously, Alexis stated, “looks as if this still isn’t enough. Maybe I need to help you after all,” she leaned in, wrapping her hands around the girl’s cock where her breasts didn’t cover. In response, it leaked out another batch of pre, coating both of their chests as they were now pressed together, forming a perfect circle for the cock to slide on through. Her much larger, stronger hands encompassed far more of her cock flesh than Zenna’s hands and were therefore more successful in their attempts to satiate its needs. Although still unable to make her digits meet around its unparalleled girth, she still pressed on and pressed down hard into its veiny length, feeling Zenna’s powerful heart beat straight into her palms. The cock rewarded the efforts of both women by groaning slightly larger, turning up the heat to the point both broke out in a sweat from its radiation alone.

With all the bodily contact going on down south, the only part of it left unserviced was the cock’s head, Alexis noticed. In fact, it seemed to only be stimulated by how both guard and elf were sending hot breaths across its dark skin. Seeing it only centimeters away from her lips, Alexis couldn’t help herself but lean in for a little kiss. Zenna howled as the guard’s lips and even a bit of her teeth danced across her flesh, transmitting electricity straight to her brain in the same way she had done to Alexis earlier. The guardswoman barely noticed as she continued making out with the gargantuan helmet pressing into her mouth. She had sucked cocks before, yet she now regretted every single one of those tiny, pathetic men she once serviced. They tasted like rotting trash while this girl’s cock felt like mana from heaven. The way in which her head conformed around her lips was exquisite while her leaking slit ensured there was more than enough lubrication to keep her going. Alexis prayed she could take as much as the head in her mouth as possible, and so she began using her teeth to pull more flesh in between her cheeks. The sensation of the lust-drunk guard gnawing on her helmet made the elf scream louder, her appendages locking in place while her cock stiffened to the point it was painful.

At the very least that loud screaming caught the guard’s attention in the middle of her meal. She reluctantly pulled off the dick’s flesh and stared at the stammering elf quizzically. “You know, Zenny, instead of screaming your head off you could be helping me on this. There’s plenty of… well, you to go around.”

It took the girl a few moments to come down from her high to be able to respond, “b-but… it’s… w-weird… I don’t know…”

Alexis gave her a strange look, “what? Sucking a cock isn’t weird at all. I’ve done it plenty of times. Given how close this thing hangs to your face, I can only imagine how often you’ve done it, yourself. Having an audience shouldn’t make it any weirder.”

“B-but I’ve… never done that…”

Alexis paused fully, unable to believe what she was hearing, “what? How in the world? Gods, are you joking?” the elf shook her head furiously, biting her lip again in embarrassment. “Gods, you really are innocent, aren’t you, elfy? Just get in here already,” she circumvented asking Zenna to do it herself and simply reached out, taking her sweaty blue hair in her hands and pulling the girl down onto her own cockhead. Her fiery eyes went wide, to the point where they seemed to be expanding in her own heat. They flashed with such power they illuminated the room.

The elf struggled for a moment before Alexis released her. Zenna pulled her face back although a line of pre and saliva still connected her lips to her cock, which nearly exploded from stimulation. At the very least it was expanding and contracting rapidly with each heartbeat. Zenna heaved heavily, causing her chest to press harshly into Alexis. The two locked eyes as the guard asked, “well? How was it?”

Zenna seemed confused, as if having a mixed response, “is… is that how… they taste? It’s weird.”

What do you mean ‘weird’?” she mocked the girl’s tone, “it tastes amazing. I promise you it does.”

“I… I guess,” was her breathless answer.

“Whatever,” the guard shrugged, “more for me,” she stated before diving her face back down into Zenna’s cock. The elf gasped again at the sensation flooding her and resumed masturbating herself with her chest while Alexis returned to rubbing her off from below. Seeing the guard’s brown head as her face was buried amongst the purple flesh of her phallus ignited her and she rubbed with more fervor. Yet as the empty helmet flesh stared at her longingly, she couldn’t help herself from feeling left out of this experience.

The guardswoman was not surprised in the slightest as she felt the soft, sweat-stained locks of Zenna bump into her own head. instead, she was delighted the girl was coming into her own. The cock in her mouth heaved, now being sucked off by two women at once as it worked itself down both their mouths. Although it took a few moments for the elf to work up the courage, she removed the inhibitions she had set in place and continued forward. At first it was just her lips, then moving onto her teeth a bit in mirror fashion to Alexis, then even tasted it directly with her tongue. She used to hate the taste of her own expel to the point it made her want to vomit, but now sharing this meal with the woman she cared about took that feeling away. 

With the feeling of two sets of mouth on its head, two pairs of breasts on its shaft, and one last pair of hands caressing its underside, the cock was enamored by the sheer amount of attention. It grew more in both size and heat, slowly filling the space left empty by the two women’s bodies. As if reacting to it, both guard and elf slid in closer, ensuring there was no air gap left between their bodies. They sucked down on the cockhead more as it gave them a fulfilling meal of taste, texture, and sheer lust. Alexis squeezed her legs around Zenna’s waist more to the point her quaking cock was completely sandwiched between their bodies while her immense balls rumbled underneath her, refilling for the impending load. As if mentally linked, Zenna and Alexis redoubled their efforts to stimulate the cock as it grew more, its head fattening while the slit atop it yawned open. They even had to sit up some as the head grew further from the elf’s crotch. With a near-perfect encapsulation of fleshy contact surrounding it, her cock could take no more and ordered the next batch to explode.

Alexis felt it first, that sensation of a cannonball-like object racing up the girl’s bulge as it slammed into her muff and upwards. The two leaned back some yet kept their mouths on the cockhead as a familiar white substance rocketed past and smacked against the ceiling. Now in full view, both of their eyes went wide at the sheer volume and speed the spunk flew past, barely colliding with their noses. That stench filled their nostrils and caused both to contract, squeezing the cock between them further until each blast shook them to their cores. As the cum rained back down upon them from the ceiling, each had to avoid getting too much on them as chunks would genuinely splat upon their bodies. Still, each of them held tightly to the cockhead as it was split in half by the train rolling up through it. Despite the unbelievable load that the elf had released earlier, painting the guard’s wall, this batch seemed equally terrifying to behold. This should serve as a lesson to the both of them that Zenna’s bodily needs are never to be ignored.

On and on the cock blasted off each shot without end. Even if the two women were not holding it upright with their bodies, it would still be so unbelievably hard it could never break its laserlike focus on the ceiling above them. The once-brown and now-white ceiling continued to spread as cum exploded out of the elf, only to fall back to the floor under its own weight. It was becoming difficult to see as the load was spreading not only across the room, but slowly burying the two girls as they held onto it. The bucking beast nearly bruised them with how violently it pulsed, but at the very least Alexis’ poor muff was battered senseless – not that she minded, given how she was busy spewing herself mad. As she continued to watch the spectacle unfold, Alexis could take no more of being left out and leaned her head back. Her mouth opened in a whorish manner to allow some of the falling spunk to caress her throat as it fell. Sylvaini best watch herself before she becomes addicted to this treat.

Finally the girl’s second explosive orgasm subsided, ramping downwards from a laser beam to a simple group of spurts that unequally coated Alexis’ body with each pump, given how she was downrange of the spitting cock. With her strength sapped despite the fulfilling meal resting in her belly, Sylvaini released Zenna and fell backwards, the pool of cum splashing around her like mud. She heaved heavily, watching through her hazy vision as the white goo continued falling slowly, like raindrops off a roof after the storm had passed. As she laid there, warmed by the lake around her, she was helpless as she fell in love with the sensations this elf could provide her. Who were those worthless pieces of flesh she once invited into her home? Who was that ungrateful man who once promised to love her, in both hardship and heartfulness? He was gone, removed from his mind and replaced with the newfound love she had for this little lady.

 

Gods above… she silently prayed as she stared at the sky, …what have I done to be blessed so?

 

After recovering from the immense flood of emotions and exhaustion coursing through her, Sylvaini worked herself upright. The soles of her feet slid massively along the ground with the slicken liquid coating it. Staring down at Zenna through her cum-stained hair, it was clear the girl’s strength was waning. She laid there on her side, heaving massively so her bosom expanded and contracted hideously. Her eyes seemed distant, lost in their own world. Her once-pale skin had now given way to a magma-hot red, nearly steaming the white cum both on her and surrounding her. Alexis thought of her as a machine that seemed pushed far past its limits, but only for a moment as her eyes were drawn to that cock of hers, still hard as stone and pounding loudly on the ground next to her. Even this second explosion seemed to barely make a dent in its strength.

“I’m completely lost, girlie. How much of this can you take? We still haven’t even gotten to the part where you make me lose my mind as you fuck me. How is that cock of yours still so raring to go?”

The elf did not respond at first – in fact, she barely seemed to acknowledge the guard until she gathered enough strength to speak. “What do you… want me to say, Lexie? I told you it’s dangerous for me to hold back for so long… just… give me a few minutes and we can finish.”

“Finish?” the guard growled in frustration, “what do you mean, finish? If that cock goes in me the way it is, I’ll die. We have to wear it down a bit more before it’s safe for me to take it.”

“L-Lexie… please… I need to rest…”

The guard shrugged even as the girl was not watching her, “fine then, let me take over for a bit and you can rest all you like,” she walked over to the exhausted elf and grabbed her tightly. She tried pulling Zenna up off the floor, but the guard was too tired herself to try. Even if she were at full strength, the elf was simply too heavy for the average person to pull her up on their own. She waited until Zenna was able to get her own feet under her and the two worked together to raise the girl up, and even when she did stand, she leaned into the guard for support, her cock still pounding away into Alexis’ chest.

The guardswoman pushed her off tenderly and pointed behind Zenna, “go stand against that wall there, I’ll take over for now so you can rest.”

“H-how will that help me rest?” the girl panted out, ready to sleep standing if necessary.

“Because I’ll do all the work. Get over there and enjoy,” she commanded.

 

Zenna shrugged weakly, barely able to raise her shoulders as they whined in discomfort. They fell back down heavily, smacking into her thighs. She backtracked slowly, just fast enough to keep her weight from pulling her to the ground until her back was firmly pressed up against the wooden wall behind her. She welcomed its support as she continued heaving madly, her knees close to buckling under just her own weight. Her vision had fallen just enough she could only see her own white expel coating the ground like spilled soup while Alexis stood in the middle of it all. Zenna raised her head up some to see the guardswoman had her unscarred eye closed while her other was looking through a frame made by her hands.

Sylvaini set up that frame using her thumbs and fingers to box the elf in. She held that position for a while so the cum-painted Zenna took up her canvas. The way in which her explosive eyes peeked out under her hair like an owl under the moonlight mesmerized her, while that pounding cock of hers still hung there threateningly, coating itself with clear fluids while awaiting the next sinful maneuver.

Alexis nodded in appreciation of the scene, “yeah, that’s real good, girlie. Just hold that pose for a while and let me get it painted. I want to remember this.”

“Lexie…” she huffed impatiently. She was both too tired and too horny for Alexis too keep playing these games.

The guard shrugged and broke her frame, “fine, fine, guess I’ll just keep it locked away in my head. I promise it’s not going anywhere anytime soon,” she cackled to herself and strode over to the elf. As she approached she figured that aroma of unbelievable sex would lessen as she walked away from the elf’s puddle – yet as she approached the source it only expanded exponentially. Alexis opened her mouth and began drinking it in, keeping her reserves full so that every inch of her mortal form demanded she continue filling her carnal desires. Zenna squinted some; as her sanity returned she had begun to take notice how bestial Alexis’ eyes had become. She was still wary of what the guardswoman might have planned for her next.

As that stench continued infecting her to the point she was nauseous, the guard’s vision grew hazy and the elf began to fade from her vision. To keep herself conscious Alexis dropped to her knees and simply crawled the rest of the way to Zenna. Reaching her, she wrapped herself around the girl so her arms were securely fastened to her round, squishy ass and her face was right up to her crotch. At this height Alexis was staring straight at the base of Zenna’s immense tool, watching it thump loudly before her. Innumerable veins swelled across its surface as seemingly gallons of blood pumped through the machine, ensuring it stayed solid and firm for eons. Through her cum and sweat-stained flesh, Alexis was perplexed as all of the elf seemed to have reddened deeply, her body heating up to the point she was borderline steaming.

Alexis cooed as those titanic balls of the elf lurched suddenly, angry at having been ignored for even a few moments. Her tongue tasted her own lips for a moment before she allowed her arms to pull her in more, so her face was now right up to Zenna’s sack. The elf gasped at the action, only barely able to see the guard by staring down her own gigantic bosom and from above her wide shaft. Still, she could feel Alexis squeezing her face up to her balls, her ear pressed firmly into her stretched flesh as it pounded against her skull.

The guard sat there for a few moments, allowing the heavy and constant thudding of Zenna’s heart to rock her half to sleep. The sweat and stench of her masculine prowess coated her brown hair to the point no amount of washing would ever get it all out. Alexis didn’t care at all about this – instead, she continued squeezing her cheek into the elf’s sack as deeply as possible, feeling it conform lightly around her skull. Despite the duo of eruptions Zenna had just exploded – they still felt overwhelmingly full.

“S-so much,” the guard finally rasped in a lust-driven heat, “too much, even… maybe I bit off more than I can chew with you, girlie. You just have… so much life inside of you… like there’s an entire universe inside your body… gods… I just don’t know where to start with you.”

“Life… inside of me?”

Alexis nodded, her hair dragging along Zenna’s burgeoned balls, “everyone has a little life inside of them… just waiting for their chance to live,” the guard took one hand down and rubbed at her stomach, “but I think you have so much more than anyone else in the world… sitting here, leaned up against you… I can hear all that life swirling around endlessly.”

Zenna mewled above her, “n-no… don’t say that… you’re making me feel weird, as if there’s people in me.”

The guardswoman rubbed her head more, “like I said girlie, we all have life inside us; you just have a bigger burden by far. And once that life inside you meets that life inside me, that’s how we make those people we’re going to love so dearly. And hey… I was thinking,” Alexis brought her head out to one side so the elf could see her face some. There was a smirk worn upon her lips. “I think I want our first child to be a doctor. Wouldn’t that be wonderful? Imagine all the people they’d help.”

Although she was already red with heat all over, the elf now blushed immensely with embarrassment, “w-what? What brought this on? A-and… first… child? Who is to say I can even make that happen, Lexie? That curse is still inside you… I might just be another person who fails to…”

“Don’t say that,” the guard cut her off, “I know you can break this damn curse already. Because, believe me, Zenny…” Alexis stood up, dragging her body along the underside of Zenna’s cock the whole way until the two women were standing at the same height.

 

“Believe me when I say… if I can’t have a little love grow inside me after this… there really is something wrong with me.”

 

It was now Zenna’s turn to coo in amazement as those harsh eyes of Alexis stared deeply at her. “Now, I did promise that I would let you rest, so you just sit still and let me take over for a bit, hmm? We’re so close to making you ready to go inside me, just a bit more and you’ll be calmed down enough that I’ll live… probably.”

The elf nodded as Alexis turned around, keeping her body firmly pressed to the elf’s cock, feeling its head singe her skin while its pulse continued pounding away, massaging her back. The guard reached around and grabbed her pulsing serpent, using her hands to keep it along her own flesh. She then allowed her knees to bend slightly, allowing the purple head up her shoulders some until it pressed into the back of her skull. The delighted penis hummed loudly, being firmly seated between the two women again. Zenna, for a passing moment thought the guard would want the two to work in tandem again, to cause it to erupt once more. A tingling sensation spread across her in a way she was becoming more accustomed to each time it occurred. Yet instead, Alexis slowly worked her way back up Zenna’s cock as if climbing a ladder, feeling it slam powerfully into her back. That bulge that ran along its underside fit snugly into the crevice of her ass.

Alexis bit her lip in anticipation and fear. What she was planning would not be at all difficult with any man in the world – yet with this elf, she could not even say if it was possible. Her immense size, let alone the power contained within, forced her to calculate whether it was possible or purely dangerous. Despite not saying anything, Sylvaini shook her head and silently thought, fuck it.

Still with her hands wrapped around that cock which was unparalleled in its girth, Sylvaini leaned forward so that it was pointing outwards, rather than up. Alexis leaned over to one side and brought her left leg up so that the dick would now be between her thighs again. She nearly climaxed again as it throbbed with enough strength to make her legs go weak; it slamming into her reddened, dripping pussy caused a cascade of sensation that resounded around her body. Even the elf let loose a small moan, being surrounded on all sides by the guard again. Alexis looked down at the cock, feeling a bit of a rush seeing such a monstrous weapon sticking out from her own crotch, rather than facing the elf. The thought crossed her mind of how powerful Zenna must feel whenever she has that lust racing through her mind. A thousand men could never compare to the strength that this elf seemed to exude.

Even as she stood atop it, Alexis could swear the penis had a mind of its own. Her feet were touching the ground, yet she felt as if she could be lifted high into the sky should the phallus she had straddled decided to thud with enough force. She tried to put more of her weight on the shaft, yet she couldn’t make it go any further down than perpendicular to Zenna’s body. It was simply too thick to bend in such a way. Alexis ground her teeth angrily, frustrated she might not be able to accomplish her goal after all – at least, not with that attitude.

Alexis glided forward, the sweat-slicken cock allowing her to slide easily down its length towards its head. Zenna watched her go, seeing more and more of her impossible dick be revealed the further away the guardswoman got until she reached her head. Its crown was large enough to the point that it caused Alexis to stop in place, both physically and in the way her pussy orgasmed from touching that purple helmet. Even Zenna was too stimulated to remain still and bit her lip, trying to keep another explosion inside. Still, a torrent of fluid gushed from her depths and coated the floor even more.

The guard worked along the fat head, still keeping her weight on the cock as much as possible to keep it from flinging upright again. The wind was knocked clean out of her lungs as she dismounted the cock and it flew up, smacking her muff harshly. At the very least it allowed her to catch the shaft before it ascended again; the head became firmly seated between her thighs and pressed tightly against her ass. Feeling weakened in the presence of such a powerful invader, Sylvaini allowed herself to fall forward to the point where she was resting on her hands and knees with that cock still supporting her rear. From her vantage point the elf was astounded by how Alexis was hardly more than an ornament atop her penis. She could feel herself leaking fluids all over the guard’s ass and pussy. She was so tantalizingly close to those sacred grounds that her heart began racing despite her exhaustion.

While the elf seemed distracted, Alexis took her opportunity to collect herself. Likely, she was in the best opportunity possible to perform this difficult act. The strength of her arms and legs were in such a position to thrust her backwards while Zenna was leaned up against a wall. There would never be a better opportunity to try this out. Alexis stared at the floor as she was almost upside down while her hair was hanging across her face.

 

Even though her body begged her not to try, Alexis steeled herself and emptied her lungs.

 

Then, in one fell swoop she used her arms and legs to kick backwards so Zenna’s cock plunged deeply into her ass. Both women screamed loudly – the elf from surprise and shock, and the guard from both pain and pleasure.

 

Having such an immense object shoved up her hole made Alexis go rigid, her extremities running cold despite the immense heat emanating from her core. She could feel her skin and bones stretching in agony despite the unbeatable feeling of fullness, something that could never be beaten no matter how she tried. The strength in her appendages waned as she allowed more of her weight to rest on Zenna’s cock as it was shoved up her ass. The sheer mass of that dick filling her to the point of exploding momentarily caused her to rethink giving the elf anal, yet that overpowering desire quickly snuffed out that flame.

Zenna was a different story entirely. Her eyes bugged out with enough force she could nearly see behind her. Despite the sheer lack of a handle to grab onto, she still held the wall behind her in an effort to stay upright. Her entire body shook with the force her cock throbbed, being partially submerged in the guard’s firm cheeks. The girth of her shaft was so immense that she could not even perceive the middle-aged woman being able to fit it inside her, yet here they were. It almost seemed as if her cock had shrunk down some at the tip to be able to fit inside the guard – yet based on how unfathomably hard she was at her cockhead, Zenna knew Alexis was forcing her to compress.

Not to stand on ceremony, the elf was surprised when the guard began sliding even further backwards along her length, making her jaw stammer some watching inches slide deeper into the abyss between the guard’s cheeks. At the least Zenna could not help but admire her determination. Given how Alexis was panting and moaning with every inch she conquered, she must be using all the strength in her body to force the elf deeper inside. She was even using the elf as a base, compressing her back into the wall behind her as Alexis continued pushing herself further and further. With each inch conquered another wave of pleasure and terror welled up inside her, waging a war to either make her stop or continue.

Finally the tides of that war turned as Alexis found herself physically unable to take anymore of Zenna’s overwhelming penis, it had simply become too much for this one woman to be able to handle. Although it felt as if one of the throne room’s pillars were shoved up her ass, Zenna could see fully that barely half her gargantuan size had disappeared. Blood continued fighting its way inside her shaft to the point she was visibly throbbing. The way in which Alexis’ body forced it to compress made the elf’s cock feel like one’s arm when testing for blood pressure. Tears welled up in Zenna’s eyes at the unimaginable pleasure drowning her mind.

The guard was a different matter, however. She may have, genuinely, bitten off more than she could chew. There were barely a few threads keeping her from splitting in half and she knew it. Tears filled her eyes from how harshly she was being violated – yet she could not even begin to describe the pleasure it brought her. Alexis knew what she was getting herself into yet could not it feeling anything like this. With her flesh nearly splitting from being pulled apart so violently Alexis reluctantly began moving forward, loosening up some and allowing some of the elf’s veiny beast free from its confines. Both women moaned loudly at the rubbing of their fleshes, both equally relieved at being uncompressed and unstretched.

As Alexis approached the elf’s cockhead from exiting her body, she stopped herself suddenly and redistributed what little strength she had left back into her arms and legs. Her heart pounded and her mind demanded more and more and Alexis could only hope to fulfill its desires fully. She thrust her appendages again and once more filled her ass with the elven rod pounding loudly behind her. Zenna squealed, unready for that feeling to coat her nerves again. She watched through teary eyes as her cock once again disappeared into the guard’s bowels to the point she had been at only moments before. As she reached it, she watched as Alexis wasted no time pulling herself back out with a practiced intent. As she unsheathed herself from the elf once more, she knew there was no going back – and the only way to go was forward.

Now with an increased pace and genuine fervor, the guard lost herself as she slammed her body backwards into the elf and recoiled forward as quickly as she could. Admittedly, given the harsh excursion along the elf’s size and how she was losing strength and sanity, Alexis was barely able to accomplish a dozen or so repetitions a minute. Not that this mattered to either woman as they were running on overdrive, their minds simmering in their skulls from the amount of fleshy contact between the two. Zenna’s phallus was now exploring the guard like a drill, going oh-so deeper each time it entered that cave. It was all she could do to keep up on her feet as Alexis continued pounding her way down onto her cock with intent. Nearly depleted, the guard’s head bobbed around under her chest wastefully. Try as she might, she knew she would run out of strength before making the elf cum. Alexis Sylvaini admitted defeat as her eyelids slowly closed.

Yet, they suddenly shot open as her mouth let loose a furious cry when she found herself being stuffed by the elf to a degree that made her previous attempts look pitiful. She was barely aware of the two hands that had found themselves on her hips – yet she was very aware of how she was suddenly being pulled deeper and deeper onto that monumental, godlike cock that was growing hotter and fatter with each passing moment. Through her own legs Alexis could now see the elf was not against the wall anymore – and was instead thrusting herself down the guard’s ass on her own accord.

“Z-Zenny! W-wait! Slow d-down!” the guard cried between her chattering teeth. It seemed that the girl’s cock was not the only one she may have bitten off more than she could chew with. A loud, animalistic panting sound was barely heard over her blood pounding past her ears and the impossibly wet slamming of her ass being torn asunder. The elf blew clean past the milestone Sylvaini had set for herself and was yanking the guard closer and closer with each impact. The girthiest part of her shaft, the center, was quickly approaching and once over that hill it would be a downhill battle to her base. Where this sudden desire and strength to conquer the guard came from – Zenna the elf could not bring herself to explain.

As Alexis continued crying out for the overwhelming anal session to come to a stop, her wish was granted as the elf began slowing her pace – but it was not because of her waning strength. It was due to the fact that her cock seemed to be growing at an alarming rate. Each time she slammed Alexis down upon herself she found her girth to have expanded from the previous time. She tried again, yet found herself unable to bring the guard’s ass any closer. Each attempt wielded less and less results to the point the guard seemed to be shoved away from the elf by her cock, which was still expanding without end. Although frightened for a moment, her entire body simply went rigid when she realized what was happening.

 

She was in the middle of a climax. She was simply too involved with violating Alexis to notice her cock was too compressed for the cum to leave her body.

 

As the sheer strength of her orgasm built up within her like a pressure cooker, Zenna was forced back against the wall while Alexis was pushed further away from her. The elf watched as her already stretched-tight cock was forced to grow even more, her veins popping all over. Its weight increased to the point her legs bucked and she fell some, bringing the guard with. Alexis herself was so far gone she didn’t even feel the elven seed splashing around inside her until it was physically stretching her with its enormity. With absolutely no strength left inside her body, Sylvaini let nature run its course and let her weight fall. Her entire form laid upon the floor while Zenna continued cumming deep inside her. Both women lay in disbelief about how the elf was able to keep going and going and going – yet it continued to happen before their very eyes. Or, at least, Zenna’s eyes, given how the barely-conscious guard simply laid there on the floor, ass in the air up until the elf’s cock uncorked itself from her.

After that, Alexis simply fell to one side as Zenna continued spewing shot after shot across the floor or her own body. The enveloping heat of being surrounded by all that goo made her feel so exhausted her head began bobbing as she continually fell asleep for tiny moments. Wanting to rid herself of as much cum as possible, Zenna grabbed her own still-shooting cock and stroked it as best she could. This climax, although at first made powerful by how it built up inside her cock, was certainly a far cry as compared to the first two bursts. Still, she made her best effort to coat the guard as best she could, as if marking Alexis for her own. Zenna smiled despite the circumstances, wondering just what the hell was happening to her, and how her innocence was quickly fading away into nothingness.

A few minutes went by as Zenna emptied herself for a third time now. The elf, exhausted, sat on the ground while her half-hard cock was still sticking out from her body. She was grateful it seemed nearly as exhausted as she was, rather than it seemingly having an endless amount of strength that would constantly demand more and more out of her. She surveyed the room around her herself, the once dark, decrepit space now painted half-white and smelling like an orgy of a million people. Zenna coughed as some of her own cum clogged her ability to breathe. Her fiery eyes wandered from the cum-coated floor to the dripping ceiling and the runny wall across from her. Finally bringing her eyes down to her own body, half coated in her own expel, she nodded in disbelief.

 

I have to get this under control, she thought, this is just too ridiculous.

 

A groaning sound caught her attention. Zenna looked up to find Alexis slowly dragging herself out of the mudlike pit she was buried in. To the elf, it almost looked like the puddle had come alive and was standing upright. The guardswoman was so unbelievably coated that little or no of her own flesh seemed to remain. A light fog even seemed to be rolling off the woman. Finding her feet, the guard stood there with her back to the elf, shaking uncontrollably with the lack of energy she had. She lifted one foot in the air and took a squelchy step, the seed around her holding her in  place slightly with each pace. Her other foot followed as her body was marionetted weakly forward. Sylvaini barely made it the few feet from where she laid to her bed and, upon reaching it, let her body fall loudly onto the sheets. The wooden frame wined under the impact. Alexis panted heavily, her back expanding whenever her lungs filled. Zenna was a bit disturbed by how the guard’s slightly-reddened ass appeared from under that white mess, but that shouldn’t be any surprise, given how both women mistreated her rear. Still, she blushed as she recounted that feeling of dominating her for a short while.

Zenna stood slowly, working herself upright along the wall she was leaned against until she stood. Her heart had slowed down greatly, allowing her to collect herself and breathe somewhat calmly. Still, she knew she had a tiny bit more to give, especially with her cock leading the way as she sauntered over to the guard’s bed. She stood there, breathing quietly as Alexis desperately tried to recover herself, breathing harshly into her sheets. Feeling a presence behind her, Sylvaini groaned as she turned herself over, now lying on her back before the little elf.

She still struggled to force air back inside her, as if the cum coating her chest were weighing down her lungs. The guardswoman kept her face to one side as she sputtered the expel off her façade, yet more kept dripping down to cover her. Alexis tried to lift her arms up to wipe herself clean, yet the appendages fell back down, seemingly defeated by their own weight. Even her legs slid back and forth of their own accord, still recovering from the beating Zenna had given her rear. In a last ditch effort she shook her cranium side to side so she could at least see. The room around her was certainly hazy, yet the elf standing tall above her was clear and bright as day. Sunlight filtering through the window ensured every inch of her unbelievable form was on full display.

How the elf could still stand after all this confused Alexis. She seemed to meek and unassuming the guard at first had been worrying she may be pushing the little lady too far. Yet, here she was, battle-hardened and reflexes sharp as a razor yet helpless beneath this girl who violated her more an any man in the world could ever hope to achieve. Her red eyes darted back and forth as they explored her white-coated skin before resting upon her own mud pits. Alexis shuddered without explanation. As if reading the guard’s thoughts, Zenna smiled at her and tilted her head in a way that somehow comforted her.

“Are you feeling alright, my little guardswoman? You look so tired now,” her voice cut through the air, warmer than any fire.

“Sh-shut up, girlie…” the guard spoke jaggedly, “y-you can only imagine what I’m feeling here… especially after that freaking stunt you pulled… what the hell was that?”

Zenna giggled, “you just looked like you needed some help, is all. I was just sitting there, being lazily while you stuffed yourself… it would’ve been rude if I didn’t lend a hand. Or two!” she laughed more. The elf leaned over some to study the guard more, that innocent little smile of hers controlling Alexis without even intending to.

Alexis shuddered again, as if she were no more than a tiny, helpless child before the unimaginably large and terrifying world. Yet at the same time she was immensely comforted by Zenna’s presence, like a mother shielding her young. Such a disparity between the two opposing feelings made her head spin. She laid herself down heavily upon the bed, her legs falling to the side. Her eyes finally fell from Zenna’s gravitational pull and explored her white body. Although not as coated as Alexis herself, the elf had enough cum on her to fill a bucket. Finally her vision fell enough to see that gargantuan, dragon-sized cock resting on the bed between her legs. It was softer now, less menacing than before as it laid half-hard only inches from the guard’s snatch.

Alexis gulped, “a-any chance we could be done for now, elfy? I don’t think I can take any more… my legs are barely attached as is. We have all the time in the world, really…”

Zenna shook her head in disapproval, “isn’t this what you wanted, Lexie? For me to fuck you so hard this bed breaks, then the floor underneath it, then the building collapses around us? We’re almost there and I think I’m finally calmed down enough you can be safe. Can’t we finish? Please?” she inquired with a twinkle in her eye. Whether the elf knew that glint was there or not mattered little – Alexis could never refuse its power.

Despite feeling as if her was being held together by little more than stiches by this point and most of her organs groaning heavily, disobeying this request would hurt Alexis more than anything. She relaxed her body, spreading out her hands to hold the sheets tightly for support while her legs fell around the elf as she stood at the foot of the bed. Zenna glanced down to see Alexis’ muff awaiting her cock while her stretched ass leaked slightly underneath. Her eyes went back to the guard’s face, “what? You’re not going to help me this time?”

She couldn’t even bring herself to nod, “I’ve got nothing left in me, Zenny. Really. If you want this as much as I think you do, you’re in control now. I won’t stop you.”

As the guardswoman’s words sunk in, realization struck the elf and her smile slowly faded. Her face fell some as she reconsidered her actions, how very unlike herself they were. Saying those things, doing those things to Alexis, allowing the guardswoman to make her explore herself sexually, and now saying that she is in control? Zenna wasn’t sure what this feeling was inside her chest, nor how to react. Up until now, she had always been on the defensive despite being the one on the giving end – the villagers, the maids, the queen, even Alexis – all of them had taken control of Zenna sexually until now. To be handed the reigns like this…

 

“Are you sure you’re okay with this, Lexie?” her voice fell soft as a feather, barely audible above the world turning around her. “With me? Like this? What if it doesn’t work? What if I can’t give you what you want? What if that makes you stop caring about me, about us… and you just end up hate…”

 

“Stop.”

 

Zenna bit her tongue to keep it from moving any longer. Still with it between her teeth, she raised her head up to face Alexis despite the fear eating away at her. As she stared down into those mud pits on the guard’s face, she could see her own fiery searchlights staring back. It was only now it occurred to Zenna that she and Alexis were now the same – Alexis didn’t know the future, she never did. The guardswoman had the same fear and uncertainty about what might happen after today that the little elf did. In the same way the elf had once constructed walls around her heart, those same walls resided in Alexis as well. Through those eyes of hers, she knew Sylvaini had a little demon controlling her feelings as well. Despite that immeasurable strength she seemed to exude – deep down, Alexis Sylvaini and Zenna the elf were one and the same.

 

“Don’t build those foundations back up. Don’t even let them begin. Every time you do, they only come back stronger and stronger,” a tear left her scarred eye. “You’re free now, elfy, and the only person who can ever cage you back up is you, despite how much you don’t believe it. You’re right when you said I can’t expect you to change your whole way of life in just a day. I could have never expected that. But the one thing you were wrong about is the rest of your life beginning today. Because… it’s the rest of our lives that can start right now. Do you see what I mean, girlie?”

 

There was no need to explain the feelings rushing through the elf. Despite the waterworks coming out of her eyes, those fiery searchlights had never shined so brightly. That smile on her plush lips only accented them. “Lexie… do you really mean it? Do you really want that? Want… me?” Zenna asked enthusiastically.

“I do, Zenna. I most certainly do want you like that,” Alexis said with a nod now. Her eyes fell down to where the elf’s cock was pressed up to her lips, but she was too exhausted to react to it kissing her with heat. “And it doesn’t look like it’s only me who wants you, huh? Why don’t you go ahead and say it?”

“S-say what?” the elf asked, wiping the still-falling tears off her face.

“Tell me exactly what you want, girlie. Say it right now,” Alexis responded with her own waterfalls starting to form while a smile cemented itself on her façade.

 

Her face reddening and eyes so full of water she couldn’t even see Alexis anymore, the elf couldn’t help herself and loudly blurted out, “Alexis Sylvaini… I want you, too!”

 

Without a pause, the guard opened her mouth wide and claimed, “take me then, I’m yours!”

 

Zenna couldn’t wait another moment, that heat building in her chest was burning so powerfully she only had a few moments before it would translate into her fourth and final explosion. Her own body began moving faster than her eyes could see as her arms shot out and grabbed hold of Alexis’ legs. Using the strength of her arms she pulled her still-erecting cock up a bit as it caressed the guardswoman’s pussy as if asking permission to enter. As if a gate unlocked, her head began to slide in easily, with both women exuding so much liquid it flooded the guard’s pussy. Still smiling brightly, Alexis bit her lip to keep her screaming to a minimum yet still hummed loudly with every inch Zenna sunk inside her. With her relaxed body it was so much easier than trying to shove the cock up her ass – and both women silently realized Alexis was always meant to take the elf.

Her teeth gnashed harder into her lip as the lid on her screaming weakened. Feeling that unbelievable amount of hot cockflesh falling neatly into her womanhood was nearly too much for any one woman to bear. The elf was biting her own lip as well, feeling that sensation of an orgasm to top all her previous ones was building up rapidly. The tightness in her crotch warned her she had little time before she would be plastering Alexis’ insides a new color. Zenna gripped more into the guardswoman’s legs and pulled herself in closer, watching her fat helmet disappear completely unto the woman. She couldn’t help but grin at how good Alexis felt around her cock – miles and miles ahead of the maids and even Queen Marianne. Her phallus seemed to agree fully and erected itself more to the point it began pointing upwards some. A bit of Alexis’ lip escaped her tooth and a quick yelp popped out of her mouth before sealing it shut again.

The sensation of Zenna scraping the inside of her belly topped everything Alexis had ever felt in her mortal life. The man she once loved was nothing but a tiny worthless pebble before this golden rod which shoved all her past aside. Samson and the legion of other men who she once allowed inside her body were no better than a disease corrupting her while Zenna was a cure which wiped her clean off all sins. The elf pushed even deeper inside her, forcing the lips of Alexis’ pussy further and further apart towards her thighs. Zenna, much like the women of the palace, could see herself under the guard’s cum-coated skin. That bulge running up her belly nearly seemed alive as it throbbed and shook inside the woman. The heat surrounding her cock coaxed the blood inside to move faster and faster, stimulating her even more to the point it was nothing but sheer willpower keeping her from climaxing. It wasn’t quite time yet – Zenna wanted to go deeper.

And so she thrust herself forward, bringing in the strength of her hips to drive that stake further into the ground. Alexis let loose an even greater squealing noise before putting extra strength back into her jaw. Even the elf collapsed her face in to better feel the experience rather than simply viewing it. The guard’s tight slit squeezing into her overgrown rod caused vibrations to ring loudly in her throat while she continued growing in both size and firmness. Her cock was so deeply buried that Alexis’ belly already looked pregnant with how far from her body it was being pulled. More and more that heat grew until her body was cascading both sweat and cum and vapor was visibly pouring from her flesh. Her sack continued swirling underneath, especially as it now rested on the bed with how close Zenna’s crotch was coming to Alexis’ own. With each moment the elf felt herself growing heavier and heavier and almost felt as if she were liquifying – although her cock certainly was. That overwhelming, powerful feeling she once felt with Sienna and Marianne came back tenfold and Zenna knew it was now or never to warn Sylvaini to brace herself.

“A-Alexis!” she shouted before biting down on her lip.

“Zennnaa-aaa!” the guardswoman barely got out through the scream clawing its way out of her. She at least had regained the strength to throw her legs around Zenna to pull the elf in even closer. The elf was as close to hilting her godlike shaft into Alexis as she would ever come. Her cock throbbed powerfully enough it shook the bed under them, like a lit fuse about to run out.

Finally, that heat inside her grew too much to bear and exploded as if a star going supernova, and all that power flowed through the elf searching for a way out. That power built and built inside her until it forced her cock and balls to expand monstrously, finally making Alexis lose herself and howl the elf’s name for the world to hear.

 

“ZENNA!!”

 

She was unable to howl the name back to her and simply let her body do all the talking. The first shot smacking Alexis’ insides hit her with enough force it felt like a meteor impacting. And from there it did not stop, not even for a moment – rather than simple bursts or even blasts coming one after the other, this was a constant laser than no force in the universe could stop. A molten mass more akin to an actual volcano rather than a simple tool of sex pounded the guardswoman relentlessly, caring little if it damaged her beyond hope of repair. Zenna could not even hear the explosion rumbling out of her and into this woman as blood flooded past her pointy ears. A scream wanted to come its way out of both women, yet it was so overwhelming in its volume it came out silently, less the world suffer the brunt of its force.

With the elf keeping her vision shut to focus on unloading as much cum into Alexis as possible, it was solely the guard herself to bear witness to her belly growing at a rapid pace. In only a few passing moments did the elf’s cock disappear into her flesh as the lake within grew at a frightening rate. It was as if a master swordsmith were pouring molten metal into a mold with how hot, thick and overpoweringly heavy the expel was. Alexis could blink her eyes only to open them again and see less and less of the world around her as her stomach billowed up further. Her nerves were already fried by this point in her and the elf’s escapades, but she could still feel that mass fattening inside her, stretching her out to the point she may never shrink down again. Despite everything, she pulled her legs even tighter together so not one goddamn drop would dare escape her.

The elf’s cock, nearly too powerful for its own good, found itself being compressed more and more as the woman around it grew denser. Zenna was prodding herself on, sending command after command downward to unleash every single iota of genetic material contained in her unimaginable depths. She was nearly pushing herself to the point where she may never orgasm again, as if Alexis would take every drop of the elf’s soul straight out of her. That fire inside her never faltered for even a moment – and despite the firehouse shooting out of her, only grew brighter. Even her eyes seemed ready to sear through her eyelids with their heat, so she finally opened them.

Yet the only view she was given was the guard’s gargantuan belly, nearly too big for her to comprehend. It encompassed just about all of her vision as it was now right up to the elf’s eyes and still expanding slowly. She glanced down but could see little past her own breasts, which were being pressed back into her chest as the guard continued expanding. Whether she was screaming, the guard was screaming, or she had gone deaf – she couldn’t be sure. All she knew for certain was her dick was continuing to blast without end into the woman who cared about her – and now, the woman she cared about. With her strength waning while her cock continued shooting off, and Alexis’ status completely unknown, Zenna commanded her body pull itself together and send the pair off with a bang.

The elf raised her head high and howled to the ceiling with her eyes shut and fangs bared. A boulder rocketed out of her abyss and shot Alexis with such power the bed under them could take no more. The posts on each corner were pushed to their limits by the growing weight atop them and simply snapped, buckling inwards so the two women fell to the floor. Alexis was cushioned by the mattress while Zenna was cushioned by Alexis herself – yet the impact still caused both to recoil. The guard released the elf who stumbled backwards some, taking her cock out inch by inch. It was still spewing some, ensuring every last bit was given before dying out. Zenna pulled the cockhead out and Alexis’ lips immediately slammed shut behind it, ensuring every tiny drop was safely stored inside her.

Zenna stood there at the base of Alexis’ now-destroyed bed and surveyed the damage. The guardswoman was in such a state of ecstasy her eyes had rolled back in her head and she was murmuring incoherently. That belly of hers had grown so gargantuan one could nearly fit a full-grown man inside. Her wiry legs were each split to one side, borderline paralyzed from how the body they were attached to was ravaged.

The elf fell forward suddenly, unable to remain standing any longer as her body had been pushed far past its limits. She landed on that belly of the guard’s, its warmth embracing her for a moment before she slid off its slicken flesh and landed on the bed next to Alexis. She nearly fainted then and there, buried amongst the sheets while the guard lay comatose next to her. Her body ached all over and then some, her cock shrunk down to a far more manageable size for her to carry. Wanting to be closer to her, Zenna kicked herself up along the bed weakly until her headed rested alongside Alexis’ own. The guard barely seemed to react and continued staring blankly at the back of her own skull. Her open mouth panted into the air above her.

Seeing her chance, Zenna took hold of the guard’s lips with her own and pressed down, giving her enough oxygen to stay alive. The motion caused Alexis’ eyes to roll forward again, and she stared at the elf lazily. The little lady smiled some, seeing that the guardswoman was only there physically at the moment; her mind was up soaring high into the heavens. Sylvaini then rolled her eyes down to her obscene belly, so fat and taut it took up all her vision both above and to the sides. Sweat and cum poured down the sides like an avalanche, brought on from the heat emanating within. And even deeper within from that, the guard felt as if something had begun swirling inside her like the birth of a new universe.

Defeated beyond words, Alexis’ head fell in place for Zenna to support it, “hey… Zen… ny…” she spoke with the most exhausted voice she had, “can I… say something… with the best of intentions…?”

“What is it?” Zenna responded soothingly.

 

 

Those brown searchlights rested upon red ones, and as they slowly closed, she was able to barely get out, “…you know… you really are a monster.”

 

 

She paused for a moment, processing Sylvaini’s words. Then, instead of an expression of shock, the elf giggled once and gave a little smile, “thank you, Lexie.”

 

To which the guard gave no response.

 

“Lexie?” Zenna asked again as Sylvaini’s eyes shut.

 

Again, she did not respond as her head grew heavy in the elf’s hands.

 

“Lexie!”

 

Alexis could barely make out the elf staring at her with fright in her eyes, but at the last moment before everything faded to black, she heard her beautiful voice cry out once more.

 

“Lex…!”

 

 

I hope you’re happy with this, you stupid elf, came that ugly and familiar voice the elf recognized far too well. She stared down at its source with a snarl as it lay upon the ground, helpless before her might. The flawlessly picturesque world around them hummed with life. Now, rather than a bleak, endless expanse of darkness with insurmountable walls around them, the two were standing in an open field with a blue sky above them. The rolling, perfect terrain stretched outwards until rows of green trees were met, spreading further than they could imagine. Behind the elf was a crystal-clear pond that lapped lightly with a passing wind. Under her feet was soft grass that gently kissed her bare soles. A bird chirped somewhere in the distance, and its partner chirped back at it. Warm sun massaged their skins.

 

“I am happy,” she responded with a growl. Despite the anger sewn onto her face, she somehow still seemed content.

 

How? With her? How can you be happy with this? it asked, distraught. It laid upon the soft ground, legs too weak to rise on its own. How do you know she’ll be any different than them? In the end she wanted the same thing as everyone else. Why does she get different treatment? What happens if she ends up hurting you again? it begged of her, at the brink of tears flowing from its red eyes.

“I know that won’t happen,” the elf answered emotionlessly.

How? How? it asked with a gag. It seemed so pitiful now, lying there helpless and weakened to the point the elf could snap her fingers and blow it away. It had been so strong once, unbeatable, a warden to keep the elf locked away from the world which laid outside those walls. It was only as the elf found her own strength did it seem tiny by comparison.

How do you know? How do you know she won’t hurt you? Why are you listening to her and not me? Why is this happening? Why can’t I do anything anymore… I don’t… I don’t understand anything… I don’t… it began crying, tears replacing its words.

“Because I can feel it,” the elf took her finger out and pointed at her chest, pushing her breast inwards towards her heart, “I can feel it in here. That sensation growing inside me for so long, and now it finally broke free. She was the only one in the world who could water it enough to make it grow so much. And now that it’s free, it makes us free, too,” she took her other hand out and gestured to the wide, beautiful world surrounding them.

It followed her motion, sweeping its eyes across the unknown landscape before them. It cried more, terrified at how big the world was and how little it knew now. It couldn’t stop the tears falling down its beautiful face and onto the ground beneath it. As it took a hand up to wipe its eyes, she took note that the chains which once bound the elf now appeared around its wrists, then down to its ankles, waist, neck, and even that cock she once hated. The chains rattled as it continued wiping its face.

“And… do you know what else I know?” she asked of it. It said nothing, yet brought up its other hand to help wipe away its other eye while the waterworks kept rolling faster. That beautiful face it wore was so red and pitiful the woman standing above it felt pained. The elf bent down and took its hands away from its eyes. It stared at her, and the elf smiled back warmly, washing the tears right off its face. She took hold of its arms and helped it stand up so the two were on equal footing.

“I know that you meant what you said back then… that you’ve always wanted the best for me.”

It sniveled again as the elf brushed the tears off its face, you… you do? But… how? I don’t understand…

 

She brought her arms back down and took its hands in her own, making the two lock eyes as she continued smiling brighter than the sun above them. “Because I made you. I understand you better than anyone. I made you to protect me, to keep me from getting hurt again. And for the longest time you did so very well. You kept me safe from a world that wanted to hurt me. You never, not once, did anything wrong. The only one that did anything wrong was me, because I let you stay in control for far too long. I didn’t need you to protect me any longer and I was just too blind to see it.”

The elf scrolled her eyes around its face, taking note of the tears the sun was drying into its face. “I had poured all the hatred and fear I had into you, and all that hatred and fear I got from everyone who despised me. I made you to carry the burden so I didn’t have to. And for that, I’m so sorry. I put you through so much so I could be safe and now that I’ve broken down those walls around us, you’re so scared because we’re out in a world you were never meant to be in. I’m so sorry for putting you through all that. You can blame me for all your suffering, if you want. You kept us inside those walls for so long because I know you were scared of what was outside them, too.”

 

She brought their faces in immeasurably close, “so, I know you always wanted the best for me, in your own special kind of way. So, I just want to say thank you – thank you for everything.”

 

It could take no more and let its face implode back into tears. She dropped the smile off her face as she could see how upset it was. Try as she might to comfort it, it was still she who had upset it so. It ripped its hands out of the elf’s and turned around, taking a step away from her. Yet it was stopped in place as a hand once again grabbed it, pulling tightly into its flesh. It dared not turn around to face her, yet she still spoke.

 

“Stay with me. Just because I don’t need you anymore doesn’t mean you have to be alone.”

 

It stifled a cry in its throat and ripped its arm from her grasp. Despite the chains binding it and the cock swinging heavy between its legs, it meekly walked away into the endless forest as fast as it could, a barely audible sobbing heard over its footsteps. Just as it was at the forest’s edge and the edge of the elf’s voice, she called out to it once more before it disappeared.

 

“I’ll wait for you, as long as it takes. Please be safe.”

 

 

As if she were a newborn babe, the first sounds out of Alexis’ mouth were less of words, and more like babbling nonsense. She struggled to claw her way out of the depths and back to consciousness, rewarded by a malfunctioning mouth that was running rampant on her face. She smothered it, taking control becoming silent as she laid on the bed. Feelings slowly came back to her, from her skin touching the sheets to the warm sunlight over her bed to the bloated belly pinning her down. Glancing at it, she must have been asleep for a while, given how it shrunk considerably since its inception. Still, she looked ready to pop with an unholy number of children then and there.

The final sensation was that of someone’s breath caressing her chest. She was barely able to raise her head, but was still able to look down and see a blindingly blue cap of hair staring back at her. A little pointy tip poked out the side of her skull, as the girl had her other ear pressed right into Sylvaini’s heart, letting its beat keep her sound asleep. She had her body lying sideways next to the guard, given her overgrown belly forbade the girl from lying atop her. Alexis brought her hand up and slowly stroked her hair just lightly enough to not wake her. Yet, after a few repetitions she began to frown at how her silky smooth those blue strands were. She knew something was wrong, yet at first couldn’t place what it was. It was only as the memories of her and the elf fucking each other senseless returned that she figured out what that something was.

There was a sheer lack of the elf’s expel on the little lady’s head. In fact, glancing around Alexis noticed there wasn’t any cum on her body, either. Nor was there any on the bed, the walls around them, or even the ceiling. Looking around as best she could, rapidly turning from where she laid on the bed, her jaw fell more and more at the flawless perfect bedroom she was lying in.

 

“What the fuck?” Sylvaini blurted out loudly before she caught her tone. It was only as the words left her mouth she realized the volume she had used, given how the sleeping woman atop her suddenly shot up and frantically searched the room with her eyes. Those panicked searchlights came resting back on Alexis after they found nothing else.

“W-what!? What!? What is it! What’s wrong!?” she sputtered out of her mouth, eyes filled with concern.

“M-my room! What the hell happened to my room!?” Sylvaini asked in her half-awake panic.

Zenna again turned her head around so fast she about snapped her neck, yet saw nothing, “I-I don’t see anything!”

“The mess! W-where did it go!? It was filthy in here! I didn’t imagine all t-that, d-did I!?”

Finally, the elf caught on and calmed herself. Zenna let her head fall and she shook it with disappointment. She spun around slowly, staring at Alexis with eyes that read, seriously? You woke me up for that?

“What do you think happened? I cleaned your room,” the elf spoke in a condescending manner, as if the guard couldn’t process the obvious.

Still weary and partially asleep, Alexis took a few moments to slow her breathing before being able to respond, “y… you? You cleaned it all up? What the hell… how? When did you…” she rubbed her eyes, still trying to wake up.

“I did it while you were asleep. You passed out right after we finished. I wanted to sleep so badly too, but I just couldn’t bare leaving your room in such a state. It took forever,” she stressed, “especially because I was so exhausted, I kept taking breaks all the time. In the end it took all night, so now I’m a bit annoyed you woke me up so early,” she gave the guard a snarl. Alexis was taken aback, unfamiliar with that look on the elf’s face. Zenna turned and looked out the window, “well, I guess it’s not that early… considering it’s in the evening, now…”

As the elf was monologuing to herself, Sylvaini’s mind was processing the facts nearly as fast as Zenna could spill them.

All night?

It’s evening now?

What the hell happened?

The elf took her gorgeous eyes back down to the guard and caught how lost she looked. She chuckled, seeing Alexis so clueless, “now whose turn is it to sleep all day?”

Sylvaini took her head in her hands and tousled her hair, “gods, I really don’t know what you want me to say, elfy… I was so exhausted after you… we… did those things… I still can’t move at all, especially with…” her vision fell from the elf and to her stomach, which was more akin to a boulder gluing her in place. She gave a modest effort to stand yet felt incapable – her body refused all her orders.

She sighed, “I can’t move at all… but damn, I gotta take a piss…”

“D-don’t you dare! I just cleaned!” Zenna snapped with another snarl on her face.

“What do you expect me to do, then? I can’t move at all. You filled me up way too much.”

“H-hold it then!”

Considering her options, the guard shrugged and decided to test her willpower and wait it out. The swelling should go down sooner or later, she figured. Above her the elf kept that sour look, upset Alexis was willing to ruin the room she had just cleaned. The guard smiled at her and kept that look until Zenna wore it herself. The two giggled a bit as they let themselves calm down. Yet as she did, Alexis couldn’t help but notice something above the elf – the ceiling seemed further away, and Sylvaini was fairly certain she hadn’t shrunk. She turned her head to one side and her mouth dropped when she saw her bed was resting square on the floor.

Taking her vision back to Zenna, the elf had followed Alexis’ head as it discovered her broken bed and was now red as a tomato with embarrassment. Her fiery eyes darted around nervously to avoid contact with the brown pair staring at her judgmentally.

“G-gods, Zenny, it was a figure of speech when I said I wanted to break the bed… holy shit… when did that happen?”

“W-when I was filling y-you… I guess the weight was too much to bare…”

“Fuck me,” she shook her head in disbelief, “guess I should be grateful I came out alive after all that.”

“Y-yeah… sorry…”

Alexis laughed nervously, glancing around once more to check nothing else had been broken by their escapades. Everything else seemed to be in order and then some – Zenna was a wonderful housekeeper if she ever knew one. She reached up and took the girl in her arms, pulling her down so her cute little head rested next to her own. The elf snuggled herself into the crook of Sylvaini’s neck, allowing the guard’s arms to protect her. The pair laid there, staring up at the ceiling as the sunlight lit up dust in the air. Alexis and Zenna breathed slowly as if imitating falling back asleep, each silently worried about disturbing the other. The guard felt her belly creak with each breath, stretched out beyond its limits and still radiating with heat from within. Both felt warmed as if being comforted by a small fire. Their eyelids grew weary again but neither dared sleep and instead watched minutes go by endlessly, the sunlight working its way across the room as night approached. Both wished this moment would last forever – yet the elephant in the room never ceased its stomping.

 

 

“You’re going to leave me soon, aren’t you girlie?” the guard asked suddenly. The question blanketed the room until it was deafening, yet the elf refused to answer.

 

“This moment right now, just you and me, it’s too perfect. Something’s going to come along and end it; I can feel it. You may as well say it already.”

“Lexie…”

“Don’t make this any harder than it has to be. Just keep it short for me.”

Zenna shifted uncomfortably in Alexis’ arms. Her skin immediately felt uncomfortable as it rubbed up against the guard’s bloated belly. She rubbed her feet together, making her soft cock rub into her thighs. She breathed a bit heavier, working under the immense weight of her bosom pressing down into her. Yet, what made her most uncomfortable was that thought running rampant in her head, and how painful it would be to let it out for Alexis to hear. Knowing the guard had already expected it to come didn’t make it any easier.

“You know I have to go back to them.”

“Why?”

“Because I always meant to return. I ran away to solve my problems. I escaped because I felt as I were being smothered under them. There’s no way I can go the rest of my life, knowing I abandoned them, and knowing I might actually be able to help them… help this whole kingdom. Keeping that all to myself would just make me want to explode.”

“You wouldn’t be abandoning them. They said you could leave if you wanted.”

Zenna turned her head up and stared at the guard with fear in her mind. Despite escaping that cage in her heart, her timidness would never truly go away. “I did want to leave. I really did. I wanted to run away as fast as I could and never look back. Being as far away from everyone in the world, as far as I could be from everyone who wanted to hurt me… that’s all I ever wanted. But now…” she sighed.

Alexis raised an eyebrow, “but now…?”

 

The elf turned more, placing her weight halfway on the guard. Her breasts pressed into the woman’s chest while her still-recovering shaft pressed into Alexis’ thigh. “But now I just don’t think I could ever live with myself, being so selfish. Those people I grew up with, tormenting me, I wanted to run away from them. I still would. But these people in the country you call home… I’m still so scared of how many people there are out there, and all the things they expect me to do. But I don’t think I want to run away from them anymore.”

Sylvaini smiled warmly, blinking both her scarred and unscarred eyes at her, “and do you know why?”

Feeding off the guard’s warmth, the elf smiled back at her. “Because one little guardswoman decided to change my life in the same way I changed hers. And because there’s so many more people out there whose lives I could change, too. So many people I could make happy, and so many people I could learn to care about. Running away and being alone forever… I would just be as bitter and empty as the people of this kingdom. Me and them… two halves to a whole, just like you and I.”

 

Sylvaini cooed, pulling the girl in closer. Despite the overwhelming weight nailing her down, she spun her body slowly so it was lying in mirror image to Zenna. The two had to adjust some, the elf pushing her waist back so the gargantuan stomach had room between them. Alexis wrapped her arms tighter around the girl, and Zenna did the same, squishing their bodies together so close the little lady was nearly being absorbed.

“Spoken so well, elfy. I couldn’t argue with that at all. But… before you go back into the lion’s den, maybe I could give you another option? This one would make this little guardswoman happier than she could ever say.”

Zenna batted her eyes, “and what might that be?”

Rather than answering immediately, Alexis closed her eyes and leaned in to assault the girl’s soft mouth. Already seeing her move, Zenna shut her searchlights as well and closed the gap between them. Their kiss lasted one moment, then two and more as they continued exploring each other’s mouths. Their arms pulled even tighter, the elf’s breasts pressing into Alexis’ chest while the guard’s belly compressed between their bodies. Zenna’s cock was buried somewhere under that boulder while the four legs around it became intertwined, forming an unbreakable knot. Were one to view them from above, it would be an ocean of flesh that was only a hair’s bredth away from becoming one single entity. The two women knew this, squeezing each other deeper and deeper while their lovemaking tongues never ceased.

Finally they parted, reluctant to do so but necessary. They continued their kiss through eye contact alone, Alexis becoming lost in that sea of flames staring back at her. She pulled her arms up and held Zenna’s head so close their foreheads and noses touched. She opened her mouth and whispered so quietly it coated the world.

 

 

“Marry me, Zenna. I want you to be my husband.”

 

 

In her hands, the elf’s expression never changed, yet her body went colder than winter. A white sheen coated her pale flesh and the sound of cracking ice came from her core. The fire in her eyes died immediately and she became stiff as stone.

“Now, now, before you say no…” Alexis started, but stopped when the elf zipped out of her grasp, turning herself over to face away from the guard and fleeing to the opposite end of the bed in barely the blink of an eye.

“Th-that’s not funny! That’s n-not funny at a-all!” the elf hurriedly spoke.

“I’m not trying to be funny,” the guard spoke to the girl’s back, “I’m dead serious. I want you to put a ring on my finger, or if you’d like I’ll put one on yours. Please say yes.”

“L-Lexie!”

“Yes, girlie?” the guard spoke succulently, sliding her way across the mattress towards the girl. It was an effort on her part, her worn-out body devoid of strength and her belly massive as always. Sylvaini managed, pulling herself along the sheets slowly until her warm skin was comforting the elf’s cold back. Still, Zenna shuddered and kept her face hidden. Alexis wrapped her body around her again, pulling her in close to her malleable belly.

“W-why would you say something like th-that!?”

“Because I really mean it,” she pulled herself right up to the girl’s ear, whispering down into it in a way Zenna couldn’t resist. “You’re the most wonderful person to ever come into my life, and I couldn’t imagine anyone else standing by your side forever. I already said I’m yours, now we just need to make it official. And after all we’ve been though together I know you’re the only person I could ever be with again. Please say yes.”

Zenna shuddered more in her grasp, “h-how long have y-you been planning th-this? And for that matter, w-why would I be the husband? We’re both girls,” she continued mewling while Alexis rubbed her face in the elf’s soft hair.

“Come on, Zenny, I think we both know you’d be wearing the pants in any relationship.”

“S-stop making jokes! This isn’t a laughing matter! A-and what about the people of your kingdom? W-what would happen to you if we… did that?”

 

“Fuck ‘em,” Alexis growled into her pointy ear, making Zenna mewl. “Those shits have done nothing to deserve you. You don’t owe them a goddamn thing. Forget about them and spend your life with me, instead.”

“B-but…”

“No buts; I’ve already gotten it all figured out. I’ll sell everything I own and take every penny of my overtime those bastards owe me and we’ll run away. Just you and me. We’ll take the money and go somewhere far away they’ll never find us. We’ll buy a plot of land somewhere private and build a little house and start a farm to live off. We’ll live peacefully, quiet, survivging off the land and trading for what we need. You and I will start a family and have lots of little elves running around. Every day you’ll stay in the house cleaning, making food and raising the little ones. And I’ll be just outside, taking care of the farm and keeping a safe eye on my family.”

 

Alexis leaned in so close the elf’s ear was in her mouth, “and each day after I’m done plowing the fields… you’ll get to plow me.”

 

For a moment the elf didn’t react. Yet she then did her best to hold down a giggle but was unsuccessful. “That’s not, not f-funny!” she said even while laughing. Zenna then tried her best to keep an unfathomable scream from escaping her mouth when she found a pair of teeth gnawing on the tip of her pointy ear. Heated breaths manifested on her lips while Alexis continued chewing, and the guard was delighted when that tip in her mouth grew hot.

“S-stop that!” the elf mewled again, shifting her body in protest yet keeping that ear where the guardswoman could continue her antics.

Alexis pulled back some, but not before giving that tip one final lick. “Did you know that before the Elf Rebellion thousands of years ago, when the entire race was enslaved, elf ears were a delicacy among nobles? It was supposed to be a sign of their superiority, and earless elves were forever marked as being property. Disgusting story… but damn if this ear isn’t tasty.”

“N-no! Don’t eat it!”

“But I think there was another reason they relieved elves of their ears… and it wasn’t because of the taste. Elves had always been one of the most resilient races. Despite never having their own kingdoms up until that point and always being scattered across the world, people feared elves. Masters of surviving and deadly in combat. Where massive armies in open fields would decimate their enemies, elves stuck to the forests and shadows and struck them where it hurt the most. They would infiltrate and break their enemies from the inside out. Their tactics were called both underhanded and ingenious and, if they set their minds to it – insurmountable. The world feared them. No wonder they wanted to take their ears away so badly, especially after their war cry spread terror among the world’s nations.”

Letting her mind wander into Alexis’ story, the elf had calmed down and slowly turned to face her. Color returned to her skin as her eyes danced softly. Alexis smiled at her.

 

“All men fear the long ear. It had such an impact that other races began taking the ears of elves to kill them, beat them down until they obeyed. This caused centuries of elven enslavement and countless earless elves. But they weren’t deterred and eventually won their right to freedom. People once pissed themselves silly, hearing that cry. And I think one day they may say it again, but it won’t be about a nation of elves. It will be just one.”

 

“I remember my father telling my siblings and I about that old story. He said our clan descended from that nation the elves built of their own, before it crumbled and elves went their separate ways, returning to the forests. He said that, someday, the elves may once again rise from the corners of the world and remind the other races of their power.”

Alexis nodded, “and they still might. And it might start with one beautiful blue-haired lady. Or,” the guard perked up excitedly, “it might not, and that elf might agree to become my cute little husband. What does she say?”

There was no reason to answer. In her eyes Alexis could see the elf was already picturing the two of them, living out their lives happily before a few more sparks of life joined them. Looking deeper, she could see that scene was implanted in Zenna long before Alexis pulled it to the forefront. That smile on her face was evidence enough.

“More than anything, Lexie. That would make me happier more than anything,” she pulled herself in so her heart pounded into Alexis’ chest. “But please don’t be angry at me when I say I just can’t. Not yet. They’re still waiting for me to come back, and I don’t think I can make them wait forever. Please… just be patient. I’m never going to leave you. Never.”

The guard huffed, and although she was smiling a line of tears ran sideways on her face. “I’ll be patient, I promise you, Zenny. I’m going to be by your side forever, no matter what happens. And I’ll always have your back, keeping you safe from anything that comes your way, until the day comes when you’re so overwhelmingly strong that you’ll live forever. Until that day comes, I’ll keep you safe as best I can. But… but…” her lip compressed as she tried to keep from sobbing, “I need you to make me a promise, too.”

 

“Anything, Lexie… just name it,” the elf spoke with a wet voice, equally on the edge of sobbing.

The guard had to crush her eyes a few times so she could see, “just promise me you’re going to be careful. In everything you do. There’s a whole world of people out there, and not everyone is going to treat you right. I’m only one woman, and try as I might I can only do so much to keep you safe. You need to find your strength and be strong against them.”

The elf shook her head, “I don’t know if I can do that for you, Lexie. I’m just one weak little elf. How can you expect me to be strong against them all?”

Alexis shook her head also, more tears flinging off her face, “then don’t. You don’t need to be strong when you have lots of people around you who care about you just as I do. Those people are out there and they can be your strength. Just promise me you’ll find them, and they’ll keep you safe when I’m not there for you.”

Zenna nodded again, this time in agreement, “I promise. I promise I’ll always be safe.”

The guard nodded back, “then you should go to them. Go and spread the gift that is you to all of them. I still want you to be mine and mine alone, but…” she paused to let a cry out of her mouth, “I know you’re too big of a gift for one person to hold. So please, go share it with the world. That’s my dream – for me to watch over you as you share it to everyone. Please Zenny, tell me you’ll make my dream come true.”

“I will… but only if you promise to make my dream come true, also,” Zenna barely got out through the mess cascading out of her eyes and mouth.

“What is it? Anything. Just tell me and I’ll make it happen.”

 

Zenna drew breath, puffing up her chest more to the point it was crushing Alexis, “I want to run.”

 

“H-huh?” Alexis faltered, blindsided by the simplicity of her request.

“I can’t run. I can’t. My body won’t let me run freely. It hurts so much whenever I try,” she sobbed, “so… someday, I want to be free of my burden, just for a little bit so I can run freely with you and our family. To have them all running around me, smiling, and being able to keep up with them as they go… that’s my dream. Can you make that happen, Lexie?” her voice continually grew higher and higher as her heart thudded away.

Alexis took her hand up and wiped the tears out of her eyes. “I can, you beautiful little elf. I’ll make it happen and see you running with your family someday. I promise.”

“How do I know you’ll keep that promise, huh?” Zenna asked with a smile.

“You already know I will, you can feel it right here, can’t you,” the guard took her hand and pressed her palm fully into the girl’s chest. Both of them looked down, seeing her digits sink deeply. Underneath her paw, that heavy, growing heat in her chest bloomed wildly. It was different that when the two were engaging in their depravity – hotter, bigger, and more enveloping than anything the two could ever explain in words.

The two locked eyes again as Alexis kept her hand on the girl’s heart. Zenna shuddered, “what… what is it? I don’t know what this is.”

 

Alexis laughed, “you already know what it is, elfy. Your teacher has completed her work. You know all about it that you’ll ever know. It’s not something you can ever hold or touch or see. You can’t buy it, sell it or make it. People have tried, but you just can’t say it or shout it or gift it in any way. Truly, no one can ever give it to you or take it away. And, especially, it’s not something one can just make in a bedroom,” her eyes rolled around the bedroom, recounting the past events. “That feeling inside you is the most wonderful thing in the world. I should know – I feel it inside me, too.”

 

“But,” the elf raised her hand up, holding Alexis’ own paw to her chest, “I thought it was supposed to hurt."

The guard squinted, “and who told you that?”

The elf squinted also, reddening some in embarrassment. “Umm… your queen, actually…”

Alexis grit her teeth and even scraped her fingernails into Zenna in frustration. Her muscles tensed as if ready for combat, and her scarred eye itched heavily. Her searchlights wandered in the direction of the palace as she growled, “I’m going to kill that stupid bitch someday…”

“L-Lexie!” the elf yelped in surprise.

Her attention came back to the girl, a smile returning to her face. “Don’t ever say or believe that this feeling inside you is painful. That’s so very, very wrong. This feeling inside… different than anything in the world… it can’t hurt you. Never. In fact, it can heal you better than any medicine or magic could ever hope to achieve. Do you want me to show you?”

The girl gulped down her tears, scooting into Alexis’ embrace as the guard smiled down upon her. Zenna nodded, cleaning the last tears from her eyes. The guardswoman brought both her hands up and cradled the elf’s head between them, diving back in for one last kiss. Finally, after everything – every trial, every argument, every shouting match and every joke and every emotional moment the two shared – they finally became one spirit, forever inseparable.

 

Alexis Sylvaini leaned back and spoke to the woman she loved, “Zenna the elf… I love you.”

 

Zenna the elf couldn’t stop the ocean from coming out of her eyes, nor the explosion inside her from tearing her apart. She couldn’t stop her mouth from stammering or her heart from running away rampantly. She couldn’t keep her body still or her mind from taking flight. Yet, there was one act that was certainly within her power. With a voice quiet as the beat of a butterfly yet as loud as possible, she drew breath.

 

“Alexis Sylvaini… I… love you, too.”

 

To be concluded.

7