Chapter 1-Meeting the system
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ugh...' Hao Yuhan forced his eyes to open, blinking as he tried to focus on his new and unfamiliar surroundings. 

'Didn't I die from being poisoned? How am I alive?'

"Welcome!" A cute and robotic voice suddenly projected from above him. "I'm system 888, but you can just call me System." 

Startled, Hao Yuhan jerked his head upwards, only to see a cute ball of white fluff hovering close to his face, an eager smile on his face. Hao Yuhan cracked a grin. 

"I think Fluffball suits you better, don't you think?" 

He flashed a cheeky smile to the system, and it blushed profusely in return, it's face turning bright red. 

"Y-you, that's an insult!"  It's voice quavered."Hmph. Whatever. Anyways, I'm system 888(, and you've been chosen to transmigrate to different worlds and complete the tasks that are assigned."

Taking a deep breath in, it continued. "Once  you've completed 1000 missions, you can return your world, or the original world for a second chance to live and change your fate before you died."

Hao Yuhan raised his eyebrows. Somehow he had the urge to laugh at this proposal.

"Well, what if I don't want to complete the missions? What if I don't want to return?" He asked.

After all, he'd been poisoned by his friends which resulted death, and of which the thought of it was still fresh in his mind.

The system just glanced at the panel above him, which held the information that all systems needed.

"Then you're soul will actually die."

"Huh-wait what!?" Hao Yuhan was shocked. "Did you say die!?" 

The system just sighed, his host just didn't get it. 

"Host, please remember that you're actually dead. What you are now is just your spirit, and nothing else. This offer is for you to have another chance to live, and you only got this chance because our Master pitied you. So please reconsider this choice."

After hearing this, Hao Yuhan thought about it for a moment. Did he want to continue living? Would he want to still be alive?

I mean, betrayal is one of the worst types of things that anyone could experience, but he was only 22, he wanted to have a partner,  buy a cat, which were all the things that he never had or did before he died. So in the end he chose to agree. 

"Yeah, you're right...I guess should be dead right now, and i'm pretty grateful for you Master for saving me..."

"Okay. I'll take that as you saying yes." 

To be honest, it quite liked this human. He looked smart and honest (although looks can be deceiving) his voice was quite fresh, clear and bright, although there was a hint of mischief in there as well.

Hao Yuhan smirked, thinking that his system was a bit like a child, they could be pleased with a few words or a sweet lolly. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Take me to my first mission! Let's get this done and over with." Hao Yuhan mused.

"Ok, let's start! First mission...set in a school!"

1