Chapter 6-Startling the class
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hao Yuhan slung his bag across his shoulder and started to walk in the direction of Bailian School. It'd been a week since he'd started attending there, and things were going pretty smoothly.

"Host! Host! Something bad happened!" 

Fluffball suddenly appeared in front of him, red faced and out of breath. 

"Oh?" Hao Yuhan raised his eyebrows, wondering what was so concerning to his system.

"I was sent a message from HQ saying that all the low level systems would be going through updates, so we won't be able to contact for the rest of the week." 

Today was Monday, so he'd have to wait until Sunday to use it again.

Hao Yuhan sighed, it'd barely been a week since he was in this world and his system was already going offline for who knows how long. 

"It's fine, you take care then. I rarely use the system anyways, so you go ahead and quickly update." He patted Fluffball a few times and went back to doing whatever he was doing.

Fluffball looked away, they were at a loss of words.

Later at school...

Hao Yuhan sighed as he slumped into his chair. He was in the middle of an afternoon math lesson, but it was so tiring solving all those equations. He had barely passed his VCE maths when he was still training as an idol, but it'd been years since he'd graduated, so he'd pretty much forgotten all the difficult methods used to solve equations.

Hao Yuhan wanted to rip his textbook into pieces and throw that goddam thing into the trash. Fuming, he suddenly realised that his hand was actually trembling. 

'Why out of all the worlds I could've gotten, did it have to be one where I had to go back to school again.' He hit the table with his palm, causing a huge BANG. A small cracked line appeared in the wooden table he was sitting at.

Bang! The sound of him slapping the table echoed around the classroom, the teacher and classmates all looked up. 

"Student Hao, are you okay?" The teacher asked, adjusting the rim of his glasses to sit on the edge of his nose. The teacher was a middle aged man in his 60's, a square face and a large nose. 

"Yeah, Yuhan, you alright? That was quite loud." 

A boy who sat behind him replied. His name was Yao Jiahao, and he and Hao Yuhan had grown kind of close during the past week, as they always hung out after school in cafes and talked to each other during break.  

"Yeah no, I'm fine. Sorry for disturbing the class, Mr. Lin." 

Hao Yuhan's face glowed reddish pink in embarrassment. He'd never meant to actually hit the table...it just happened. Sneaking a glance at Huo Hanying, he pulled a face when he saw that the other didn't have much of a reaction.

'Some day, I'm going to make him show an different facial expression, one even better than the one he had the day we first met. I'm sure of it.' He thought to himself.

At the end of the lesson, the teacher told him to go to room 310 for detention, as he'd caused a ruckus and had ruined school property. Hao Yuhan obediently complied, but on the inside he was heartbroken. He was meant to finish episode 15 of a cartoon series that he'd found in this world after school, but now he would have to watch it tomorrow.

'Geez, this old geezer sure is stingy.' He noted to himself.

Meanwhile Fluffball was relaxing in a sauna with other low tier systems while they were all upgrading~

1