Chapter 7 – Detention
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hao Yuhan sat slumped in a chair as he counted as the minutes went by, wishing that he could escape this hell of a detention. 

It was 4 in the afternoon, and all the students had left except for him and a few others.

Hao Yuhan scanned his surroundings. Next to him sat a boy that looked around 15 or so, sleeping on the table, snoring softly. 

Deciding to ignore him, Hao Yuhan scanned his surroundings. He looked to the left, to the right, then his back, and then his front...until he'd decided to stop wasting his energy and to just go to sleep like the kid next to him. 

It was a warm, sunny day, and as he sat in his seat he could feel the sun's rays shine on him, spreading warmth throughout his body. It just made him want to sleep more. But just as he was about to sleep, the door was pushed open and someone from the doorway's entrance spoke.

"Mr. Jun, I have to take Luo Wanying to the office, his mom's here to pick him up, she said he has to go somewhere urgently right now."

Standing at the doorway was a stunningly beautiful girl. Her shiny black hair glowed a soft auburn colour under the sun's rays, and her eyes were the shape of almonds, big and soft. Whenever she blinked, her long eyelashes folding like a butterflies wings.

Her skin was a pale milky colour, so her plump peachy lips along with her other facial features made her look like a doll.

Leaning against the doorframe, her arms were folded as she looked around for Luo Wanying. 

'Wow, she's really pretty...she could become an idol with the right training.' Hao Yuhan thought to himself and faintly smiled at the thought of it.

But his thoughts were interrupted as his bracelet beeped yet again. 'BEEP! Meeting the Female Lead, Complete!---+ 15 XP!'

Hao Yuhan stared exasperatedly at his bracelet. Seems like his system had finished updating really quickly...but he hadn't expected to meet the female lead so quickly.

I took like a...2 year break from this story 😅 lmao whoops (2nd September 2023)

1