1. Intro
183 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mr Lee  had a good reputation among his peers even at the age of 23 he was the group leader in the company's ground breaking projects.But Mr Lee had a secret social life he didnt mingle with anyone outside work and he lived alone ,his words were always scarce but it was enough.Several men and women admired him but he never gave anyone much face .He was an orphan so he lived alone ,he always felt he didnt belong in this world although he was successful this thought lead him to look for escapes one such was novels and superhero movies.He always loved the sidecharacters more than the main heroes especially the ones which were stronger than the heroes and always helped the hero selflessly."Mann if i had this guys power it wld have been so cool he always thought"

One tuesday morning Lee was walking to the store when he heard a siren go off  "Damn i didnt this was wednesday ",he thought and casually glanced at his phone to double check ,the date shown was tuesday. There was a slight wait and then his froze ,the siren only blows on wednesday mornings and if it blows some other day it means only one thing,everyone in the city knew it .He looked up into the city skylines far out in the corner he cld see the chimneys of the nuclear reactor .

BOOOOM

A sudden explosion shook everyone the heat was rising fast ,Lee looked down to see his hands getting burned down ,before he cld even scream all the people in the city was turned into vapour as the nuclear reactor exploded.

 

1