4.The shadow sect
98 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As years passed Lee grew up ,Lee is now a 7 year old ,he was given the name Lee Ming after his father Ming Shui ,usually in most martial families the member take their family name with them but not in Lee's family. Lee's mother and father were very caring people they loved to him the world ,Lee being an orphan it was a new experience for him and he loved every moment of it ,He always tagged along with his mom and played with is father when he came back home,his family were situated in top a mountain he played with his friend on its sunny valleys ,Lee almost forgot about his previous life.Lee also learned the language of the place like a normal kid would and learned to read and write from his mom.

As he turned 7, Lee and his friends of same age in the family were introduced to a tutor ,the tutor was also from the their family.

Lee was always a little curious of the fact that their family was very secretive , they had no visitors, they didnt have a family gate with family name on it, the kids where not allowed to wander down the valley to the small town ,sometimes their parents took them but thats all. Other kids didnt bother but Lee found it interesting ,he even asked his mom and dad the name of the family but they never gave him answer "you will learn it when the time comes they said".

 The tutor came in and introduced himself "i am yao min and i work as a tutor for our family, I will be teaching u for the next one year about how our family is different from other families" he said, Lee's eyes glowed he sat up his ears sharp, the other kids too were curious.And the tutor began teaching them .As days passed he taught them all about their family and on the 7th day he gave them all a wooden token ,"with this token everyone can enter our family library and learn more about our family but always make sure that you never tell anyone about what u learned,also from tomorrow onwards everyone of u will be taking ur first step into cutivation so be ready"he said as he finsihed his class

Lee was lying in his bed  "hmm what have i learned so far ,our family name is the dark heaven sect ,orginally a big sect in the heaven realm!! some couple of hundreds of years ago the dark heaven was ambushed some other sects ,fearing the safety of the fellow clansmen the elders directly opened a teleportation channel sending just the cultivation hill of the famed dark heaven sect to the mortal realm, all other persons perished what now remains is just enough people to make a big martial family ,but for the continuation of their lineage they became a shadow not to be known to any other persons else they will incur heavens wrath ,they became a shadow sect!!"he sighed.

What it also meant is that Lee couldnt learn the martial moves of the heaven sect ,although even the emperor of the dynasty may not be able to identify those moves, the family was sure there were enough spies of the heaven realm looking for them. So what they do is they inducts their children into the moon family which is a big family in the ning city which is quite near the shadow family and let them learn under the moon family their martial techniques.The cultivation technique although was different for the shadow family ,they used a modified ,tuned down version of the orginal dark heaven sect cultivation techinique.I it is hard to detect cultivation techniques even for heaven realm experts.

"I need to learn more about our cultivation techniques" Lee said as he slept

is it intersting
  • yes Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • readable Votes: 1 16.7%
  • need work Votes: 2 33.3%
  • stop writing Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6
2