why where still here just to suffer
70 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is chadness000 When i was i child(6years old) i was not a chad they are always saying your gae i was hurt to extent that i shit on my pants and my parents always says "you are not my child all of your brothers are chad and you are not wtf!" my fathers name is Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus and my mothers name is phylybsktyrdrydnbyslpthfyrpqhfyrud my brothers name is for chapter 3(because its too long). when i turn 12 i began to fundamentally train my mind and body to be a chad and i will remove the memory of my past thats what i am now i will be the top chad in the universe!!. but first i need to find a master if i want to be chad lord "hmmmm" when i was 8 i saved a girl and she says "eudhdbie" i didnt understand wtf are she saying but i think it will be important for the story of mine i think?. i need to remove my thoughts i need to find a masssstterrr. "oh i think i got an idea where i can find master" i just need to go to chadymountaionous its a flat mountain they say the very first chad lord made it that way when he was fighting simp lord  simp lord is a pure simp thats why he was despised around the universe. when i climbed chadymountaionous i saw a master his wearing a crocodile skin shirt and brief he has a pink ribbon on his forehead when i come to him i said "youroushkonogaishimasue" but he didnt move and says "oumeduetoue" i lick my foot to say that i didnt mean no harm and he started to move and grab my tongue and twist it it hurt so much that it start bleeding and punch me in my balls what is he doing  i cried like baby he punch my balls 10000 times that i dont know anymore when hes done to punch my balls i say "why the hell are you doing this" and then he grab a key and slash it to my chest and grab my heart and i say haah i died in weirdiest way huh and i see a light its yellow though and found my self to a red chamber i saw a child walking towards me with an aura of a ultimate chad he spoke to me "pouthangiena moeh" and he grab my neck and bend it it hurts i dont know why when im still dead and he spoke again "i will reincarnate you as a chad and kill the simp descendant that will be your mission gae" then he grab my balls and enchant a words that i didnt understand "woiwudbdpwu". when i open my eyes i saw a ceiling that too magnificent and saw a room filled with girls there are atleat 9000 maid i think they are looking at me i spoke "why all off you looking to me like that" 1 girl says "because where gonna kill you waahhahahahahhaha" and all of them jump on me and started to strip me they are raping me wahhhhhh why the hell my cock is big it inserted in a pussy then they slam on me like dogs but im a chad now i am not a simp thats why i need to get out of here aha i have a solution.

90years later i got out on the room i know your thinking wtf 90 years i will summarize it i fuck them all for 90 years until they were dead.



chapter next

2