Chapter 0
1.1k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 0

You can say that being alive is a curse, sometimes death is the best solution and I know that some people will understand me. And perhaps some will refute my words, stating that living will save you. However, for me, it's not. 

As a man who was trained to kill since I turned 8 years old, my life is complete bullshit. My whole life spent learning guns, martial arts, deceiving and assassinating people. My time here in this world revolved around it and I'm sick of it. 

All I want is to die, that's it. It's futile living in this world since the world is the source of my suffering. 

"Are you really going to this! You know that the Triad will never let you live after this!"

Frustration and anxiety surfaced as the man spat threatening words, he is tied at the chair and blood dripped from his skin. Strong ropes prickled his skin whenever he moves, his face bloodied and swelled, made by me. 

"Nah, I don't care anymore, all I want is to fuck them up. I will die anyway so at least I'll leave them with my gift."

Ah, I really want to say these words, at last, I can say it now. I stared at the tied man, he is one of the higher-ups of the Triad. He is a bigshot although his name doesn't matter since he is going to die. 

"You are crazy!"

His face limped as he tried to struggle, he shook the chair to loosen the ropes. He grunted and roared, wanting to escape. But instead of loosening the ropes, the chair broke which caused his face to plummet onto the floor. 

I watched him struggling, smirking as I took a step. I bent and pulled his hair with a tough grip, he yelped, his hair shed but I didn't care. 

"Where's the Archive?"

His face slammed into the floor as I asked him. He cried when blood splashed out of his swelling face, still, I banged his face again. I only stop when the floor is completely painted with his blood.

"Where is it?"

My heart is calm while asking him. No fear nor happiness, just a normal me. 

"I- I don't know. I don't k-"

I banged his face again and I feel that his head cracked, I guess I put a bit of strength and broke his skull. He's still alive so who cares, I can still ask him. Besides, he will die anyway after I get what I want. 

His sweat and blood mixed, he puffed and glancing at me. His eyes are telling that he hates me, I met many people who glared at me like and most of them died horribly. It seemed like this man wanted to die too. 

"I will not ask again, where is the Archive?"

"Are you saying that you want to come clean?! It's futile!! No matter how much you fix your life, the people you killed will keep hunting you!!"

………

……

23