Coming home
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hooray!" "Whoo!" "All hail his highness!"

Cheers of praise erupted from the soldiers as they all celebrated their win on the battlefield.

From inside the tent, a handsome prince sat in his chair, his long slender fingers tracing a piece of paper. He was staring at the piece of paper intensely and was murmuring to himself, his long, thick hair drooped down from over his shoulders. 

His fingers brushed gently over the paper, before he sighed and tucked it away, standing up. Walking out of the tent, he headed over to the burial site. 

His sleek boots left a footprint in every step he took on the ground,

"Mr. Luo, is everything arranged?"

"Yes, rest assured, your highness, everything is ready. All we have to do now is to say goodbye."

The prince bitterly smiled. The victory was not worth all the lives and precious friends he'd lost. Even Gao Hanli was gone...who one of his closest friends in his life. And what was it all for, his father's nod of approval? 

He just shook his head and forced himself to shove those thoughts to the back of his mind, and then turned to face the burial solider. 

"Ok, then let's begin the burial."

Should I write this?
  • Definitely! Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I guess??? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Umm no thanks Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eww no it sucks! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Jul 25, 2021 09:48 AM.
1