Yins story Part 1.
215 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
CONTENT WARNING!
Hi everyone, this chapter is a bit more brutal than prior chapters.

As Such have I split this chapter up into 2 parts, this chapter will be including the more brutal parts, where Part2, continues without any graphical stuff.

Summary of Part 1

Yin is caught in a night terror she experiences regularly where she relives her past, this includes the Duke of the territory they reside in tricking the village and then invading it afterward, Yin experiences her dad being taken from her in a violent manner and her mom kidnapped.

[collapse]

Yin stirred in her sleep, it was the same old dream that has been haunting her over and over again.

Yin once again found herself in her old village, it hadn't been anything big and fancy, no just a small village where they tended mostly to themselves, the Kitsune males of the village were all stronger than what was average so rarely did anyone ever try anything, even the new titleholder of Duke Voldum, the oldest son had recently risen to power as his dad had passed away and he had already become known as a tyrant with disregard for his own people, The Kitsune lived in seclusion at the outer skirts of his territory and It had been an unspoken agreement with the former generations of the Voldum family that they stayed out of each others business, so they didn't plan to act on what they considered human affairs.

Kitsune were long-lived due to their more spiritual nature, and an unfortunate side effect was that meant offspring was rare, all the cubs in the village were treated as beyond precious as a result.

Yin knew full well how this would go, only Kira entering her life had finally changed the ending but it didn't really make any of the rest of it any easier, but Kira had become her shining star, the one that if she just applied herself enough might hear her prayer.

The next event was hard for Yin to watch, it was Ofcourse the new Duke, he came riding with an entourage with the excuse that he is just overseeing his territory and wanted to greet and get to know the Spirit beasts living on his land, not seeing a reason to decline him he was let into the village where he after getting off his horse would hand all the cubs small shiny balls to play with, as this was new and intriguing had quite a few of the cubs accepted and each took the small balls with them, the Duke had given some of the elder Kitsune some polite words and assured them all he would keep to the agreement his forefathers had done before him before leaving the village again.

The two-headed snake had however only left enough distance that it seemed genuine, the small shiny balls all exploded during nightfall and everyone within the radius of them had their spiritual flow interrupted causing sickness and weakness within the entire village, and not long after the event the Duke attacked, Yin still clearly remembered his disgusting face.

coming back into the village he grinned and loudly exclaimed

"You really thought I was the same as my week forefathers did you!, there is no way I would have filthy beasts residing within my territory if for anything else than pleasure"

The older males in the village tried to fight back but whatever it was the balls had released had vastly weakened them and they were soon overpowered by the human guards that Duke Voldrum had brought with him, they could only watch as the guards would kill their own kin, and they were powerless to do anything in return.

The village elder had called for help sensing something was amiss the second he felt the weakness but help was still far away.

Yins' dad had gone with Yins' mom into their house and while Yins' mom had been hiding her, had her dad done the best to barricade the door.

Afterall help was on its way they just had to hold out for long enough, it had been those without cubs that had gone on the offense stalling the guards where every family with cubs had been instructed to barricade and hold out to help arrived, unfortunately for Yin her mom had caught the dukes eye and he was not easily distracted when he found something he wanted.

outside had the guards taken great pleasure in mutilating the corpses just to get the reaction of everyone else nearby, this included having their way with the corpses of the dead Female Kitsune who had tried to resist them, the Duke himself was smiling to himself, his plan had worked perfectly, after all, they were only filthy beasts there is no way they will be able to handle the superiority of human engineering, he was now certain that his forefathers had been fools for being afraid of their strength, what losers!

He had however seen one particular Fox woman he wouldn't mind turning into his personal pet, she should be able to provide him great pleasure as his new toy, moving towards the primitive house she had gone into with that disgusting male fox, he meandered over and upon realizing the door was blocked he simply ordered his guards to take care of it.

Inside they saw the door being hammered open with a great force and Yins' dad did her best to try to stop the Duke from entering but was unable to use his magic, and greatly weakened the guards overpowered and held him.

"There you are my lovely pet, why did you have to make everything so cumbersome, you should know by now I always get what I desire, now if you want that disgusting male fox of yours to stay alive give yourself over to me and I promise I will let him go"

Yins mom looked at the man full of anger,

"So far have everything you said prior been untrue, why should I trust the silver tongue of a black-bellied snake, like yourself!"

the Duke merely laughed.

"You're right there was no way I was going to keep a disgusting beast like him alive, but it was worth a try"

upon finishing his sentence the Duke went over and chopped the head off Yins dad.

"There! that is much better, one less disgusting beast to litter my territory, taking the head and placing on the table"

unfortunately for them, all was that spot in the exact vision from where Yin was hiding and upon seeing her dad's decapitated head, she had been unable to keep in her whimper.

"Oh my, I almost forgot, you had a little one with you, didn't you! Well she was a pretty one so why don't I offer the same deal to you again but this time I will keep it, I'm sure she will grow up to be quite an amazing toy if you give yourself over willingly will I promise to not touch the little one before she at least comes of age, she shall be your shackles to keep you in line"

The Duke gave a burst of disgusting laughter that unfortunately aligned with his personality perfectly, it couldn't be described as anything else than slimy.

Yin watched as the fight left her moms eyes, and she went over, the Duke grabbed her mom dragged her to him, sniffed her hair, and licked her across the chin.

"Yeah, you are going to do just fine!"

before he could give the order for his men to grab Yin, a lot of noise could be heard, they were finally here.

6 Kitsune had arrived with fur as white as snow, they were kitsune who had Ascended and functioned as Inaris personal attendants, Inari had sent them their salvation!

The human guards were killed cleanly and without mercy but before they could get to the Duke, he had only laughed.

"Fools, human ingenuity will always reign superior, know that I will be back!"

In the original Night terror had he broken a weird object and disappeared in a cloud of smoke with her mom.

Yin had begged the Kitsune to go get her mom, but they had explained while much more powerful than the average person, did the dukedom and related kingdom hold powerful beings that they, unfortunately, weren't confident they could win against, and going against the Dukedom would be the same as declaring war on the entire kingdom and as such there was nothing they could do.

After meeting Kira had her night terror however changed at the very last bit, now she saw Kira arrive with the white kitsune and before the Duke could break the item had Kira kicked him into a wall saving her mom, unlike the Ascended Kitsune, was Kira something else, someone who was capable of changing destiny with raw power if she had to. Her dream had gone on to having Kira grab the Duke by the throat and punish him on the spot slowly ripping him limb for limb while town watched in joy as justice was being served, Kira finished the punishment by ripping off the dukes head and handing it to one of the last surviving guards telling him to bring that back to the humans as a warning of what would happen to anyone who ever messed with her servants ever again.

To Yin, this was the exact dream scenario she desired, Yin knew that Kira could do everything she desired, Kira wasn't bound by mortal constraints like the weak Ascended kitsune, while Inari also would have been able to change fate the same way did Yin respect that Inari couldn't be expected to jump at the whim of lesser beings like herself without reason.

 

 

4