Epilogue: Imprisoned
299 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
We're in the final few hours of the Kickstarter campaign for The Malison Hotel. This is your last chance to support this LGBT comic and get a copy for yourself.

Maxine squinted in the dim light as she scraped moss with her fingernail into a piece of cloth torn from her outfit. The guards were fools, allowing a growth of Miner’s Grass in a prison full of alchemists. If she harvested it bit-by-bit, never taking so much as to slow its growth, in a few weeks she would have enough to, once it was combined with the hot sauce one of the kinder guards had had the grace to provide, burn a hole through her wall. Once that was done, the ethereal owl feather she had found just outside her window would be dissolved in a cup of lemonade, provided by the same kindhearted guard, forming a potion hopefully powerful enough to slow her fall to the point where she wouldn’t break any bones. From there it would be a matter of running.

One way or another, she would get her child back.

This is the end of part two, Slacker, Creep, Tenderheart and Snob. I'll begin posting part three... whenever I've written it. Sorry to leave you all on a cliffhanger for the moment.

9