1
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood in front of the ever looming gate. Spiky tips to deter anyone from climbing over.

This school was In fact one of the more well known in the country.

The country being, Crilou, of the planet virgo 2.

Surprised It’s not earth, same here. I didn’t even know there was an Earth. That is until I died.

I learned a lot of things when I died. I am grateful for that though. Now that I have finally been reincarnated, I’ma live a little.

Yes, I’ve reincarnated as myself again. Actually I woke up about a month ago. Since then I have been sorting out my previous affairs. school does start soon after all.

~~

Since I have been banned from wearing even remotely decent clothes, I have been stuck wearing legit potato sacks.

you’re probably wondering how something so tragic happened. Well, I'm going to tell you the short version.

“Once upon a time, there was a princess. At this time she was attending a majestic ball.when she had arrived at the ball she had unintentionally garnered the attention of the fabled media. Her king was so angry along with dear cousins that she was banned from wearing anything even remotely decent, She then on only wore potato sacks, as so she wouldn’t upset her King and cousins again.The End-”

My story telling skills are da bomb!

It makes sense though. This is one of those crappy, unrealistic, Chinese, omegaverse manhwas that you would read on one of those sketchy apps. The ones that would steal your info and spy on you. The funny part is that the artwork Is fuckng amazing but the story was ,uhhh, not. It was riddled with unrealistic expectations and abuse beyond belief. The people didn’t even act like people. They acted Inhumane, It was terrifying. 

Don’t forget about all of the overplayed cliche stereotypes. It has lots, LOTS of overplayed cliche crap. that makes up 100% of the story.

Now on with the gist of the “main” plot→ 

The main character, a clumsy beta, caught the eye of the school’s “prince”, an alpha. They go through many hoops just to be together. Hurting many In their wake( without realizing It was their doing.)

My own plot was cliche as well, as I was a side-character.

Both of my parents died, so my rich uncle took me In. Since then I have been reduced to rubble. Due to the non-stop abuse. The reason being I was an omega, In a family full of alphas. It didn’t help that my uncle and cousins blamed me for my parents death.

The only person who even remotely cared for me was my grandma. She even offered many times before, but I always declined. I didn’t want my uncle throwing one of jis “hissy fits.” The abuse would worsen as a result as well.

It didn’t matter In the end, because due to their abuse I died.

After dying, I woke up In the In-between¹. During my stay I met so many different people. It was amazing, and what’s more they were all nice! Literally. Some of them were from Earth and some of them from other worlds ad or stories. As I was from a story from Earth.

That Is how I found out I was from a crappy, cliche story. I actually had access to the story and so I read It. That Is how I knew what happened after I died.

~~

Let’s just say that I was friends with the FL, (which triggered more abuse from my cousins. Due to the fact that one of them had a crush on her.)

During our whole friendship she was oblivious to my pain and lies.Literally, I was so freaking bad at lying. You could see straight through me!

Only after I died did she find out that I was being abused, and It was totally an accident too. Like how dumb Is this protaganist?!

She told the ML, which had all the power In their relationship. Totally unbalanced relationship! So unhealthy!

The ML “took care” of my uncle and cousins. He then exposed all of their wrong doings, spreading it all over the media.

It would have been more satisfying If that was my doing. If I was the one exposing them.

I guess I don't have to dwell on It too much, this Is my second round come. The opportunity Is right In front of me, and I plan on taking It!

---

Arthur here! Howya! I hope you enjoy this story! I just started writing one day and I have yet to quit XD

Seriously, I’m shocked lol


Bye, bye😘👋 see you next time♥︎

---

In-between¹- A place where the chosen wait to be reincarnated or transmergated. A more detailed description will be given later on In the story.

---

0