Chapter 4
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Under the heavy downpour a supernatural manifestation occurred right under the nose of the seemingly oblivious crowd of spectators. A man in dark robes walked amongst them and none seemed to be the wiser, he exuded an aura of pure ice as his eyes took in the chaotic scene.

The being was none other than Sajk, one of the death gods that oversaw the fate of humans within that part of the world. The death god with eyes that looked like balls of frost saw through the black body bag to the corpse that was once the body of a young healthy woman.

He saw men in uniforms form a barricade to deter onlookers from tampering with the crime scene as they awaited an ambulance from the hospital which was stuck in traffic, the rain unfortunately an added contributor to the delay.

A tiny book made of gold  appeared out of thin air with pages that began to flip as those under the command of an invisible authority, when it got to a certain page the rustling sound ceased completely.

Sajk's eyes zoomed in on one particular name and called out in a voice that could cut a mountain in half.

"Zhou Ruby."

As the death god spoke the name of the human, something extraordinary happened. A radiant light surrounded the body within the body bag.

0