Chapter 2
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning of that fateful day....

Zhou Ruby was on her way to deliver the coffee that her teammates had ordered from a nearby coffee shop when she heard the unthinkable.

"Manager Chen. Is Ruby going to be assistant manager?! At the rate at which she is working headquarters would be promoting her!"

"Ruby? Oh, you do not need to worry about her kind. They are just meant to get us our coffee and pick up whatever task we cannot finish! You thought I was seriously considering her for the position of assistant manager? Miss Li you are too funny! By the way, where is the coffee? She should be here by now! What is the hold up?!"

On hearing what their manager said about Zhou Ruby, everyone broke into laughter. They found it amusing that the most hardworking person in their team was the butt joke of their manager.

"Maybe they got our order wrong. You know Ruby, she is too much of a perfectionist! I don't know about you, but she drives me crazy with that peculiar character of hers!"

"You noticed that too? I want to fire her, but what reason do I have that would be tangible enough to be passed by HR?! With auditing going on, there is no way that I can let her go for that reason!"

Jealousy, mockery, and a whole host of negative emotion was on the faces of the men and women of Yoson company.

"Manager Chen, she could be in the bathroom stuffing her face! You would think she would go on a diet!"

0