Chapter 2
251 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

he watched as Akainu's hand turned red and began to melt into magma, he closed his eyes waiting until he heard a rumble again.

Luffy shot out of the thousand Sunny his skin bright pink and his fists coal black, arrived in seconds at the height of Akainu and smiling like a maniac attacked "{Gomu, Gomu no Jet Gatling}"

a rain of blows at an impressive speed crashed against the body of Akainu who raised his arms covering himself while he also turned black.

L

Still the attack was too fast and there were too many hits, he ended up spitting blood as he felt his feet lift a little off the ground before flying off again.

Luffy fell to the ground breathing erratically and clutching his chest from which too much blood was coming out, he felt as if his organs were squeezing and about to explode.

but he knew that if he stopped for a single moment he would not get up again so using all his remaining strength he was able to stand up.

From the corner of his eye he saw how Nami was throwing lightning bolts one after another towards the marines and towards a vice-admiral who was getting dangerously close.

He saw how Robin was fighting against the marines while he was helping Zoro who had no arm, and how Sanji was starting to get tired while he was fighting against Kizaru.

"Nami, back off "luffy commented while biting his thumb.

The orange-haired girl looked back at him and turned pale as she saw how the air began to inflate Luffy's arm, she threw a tornado to stop the advance of the marines and ran to where she could hide as best she could, the fist continued to grow until it resembled Hairudin's arm.

It immediately began to turn black as Luffy jumped as high as he could, the arm was so big that it even overshadowed the three giant Vice Admirals, everyone looked back in complete fear.

"{Gomu, Gomu no... giant red Hawk}" shouted Luffy throwing his fist forward, again the air pressure and the friction that was created set his arm on fire in giant flames, the fist crashed against the ground and most of the ordinary marine men who were trying to run.

The ground of the small island shook under the blow, raising dust and debris in piles, a shockwave of fire swept through the whole place, burning everything in its path.

Screams of agony were heard all over the place as most of the sailors died quickly, even the Vice Admirals suffered from the huge and powerful attack.

When it was all over the giant army of marines had been so reduced that only a few groups were left scattered around what was left of the island, the smell of burning flesh wafted through the place.

As the pirates and Admirals watched in horror at what the almost Pirate King could do, Luffy's arm began to return to normal as he spat blood.

The attack was powerful but it put a huge pressure on his body, he could not do it again even a normal one, at least he had managed to get rid of most of the marines.

When luffy reached the ground he immediately had to move away avoiding an attack of boiling magma "Mugiwara how dare you do this "Akainu growled furiously "at this moment I'm going to finish with your demonic blood, you will receive the same end as Hiken no Ace."

The battle resumed but now it was practically the Admirals and a couple of Vice Admirals fighting against the five tired and injured pirates.

"Kowai, your captain is scary," muttered Kizaru although it seemed he was more mocking than anything else.

Sanji growled and launched himself back into the attack, his legs were broken, hell his hands were broken, he wasn't on the same level as Luffy or Zoro. 

luffy was a complete monster, he didn't know how the hell he was so strong but even the first mate couldn't handle him.

Zoro was also a monster but much more normal compared to Luffy, he on the other hand no matter what he says and plays strong all the time he didn't reach the level of either of his two companions.

If Zoro really got serious in one of his fights, he would have been dead a long time ago.

His leg collided with Kizaru's and he let out a scream of pain, he clearly felt how the bone ended up breaking, he grunted and applied more force, no matter what he had to defeat the Admiral.

kizaru flew out crashing against a group of debris, he was also hurt, not as much as his companions, at least not visibly but he felt his organs and bones damaged, Sanji was not as smart as he claimed to be, at least not in battle, because if he was smart he would already be dead.

A well placed blow in the right place would have killed him by now, but sanji was more interested in watching the two girls in the group than concentrating on his fight.

kizaru stood up and removed all the debris from under him, then disappeared in a flash of light and appeared in front of Sanji.

They attacked at the same time the collision of their legs launched a shock sling and threw them both through the air, they moaned a little sore and began to get up to face each other again.

They jumped forward and began to attack with speed and precision but all their attacks cancelled each other out, the internal damage on the other hand was beginning to take its toll on them both, their bones were grinding with each collision, muscle was tearing and their strength was waning.

"Looks like I'm going to die here"Sanji whispered smiling in spite of everything "I didn't fulfill my dream, the All Blue."

Kizaru watched him attentively, it was one of the few times he had faced someone so strong, he knew he had shattered his bones long ago and still he got up and kept fighting" it has been a pleasure fighting with you" muttered kizaru.

They separated a little bit ready for the last attack, Kizaru was surprised when he didn't attack him to the navel but to the face.

Sanji's blow was embedded in the throat, while Kizaru's much harder hit him in the chest, both felt the bones break completely under the pressure, they spat blood and fell to the ground, neither could breathe anymore with the damage done to the specific place.

Sanji died first but seconds later kizaru followed.

The others felt it, they could feel it on their skin, the death of one more of their comrades, but the fight continued and could not worry for the moment.

Fujitora moved his sword up and down and Zoro felt the pressure on his already damaged body, a huge hole appeared in the ground and Zoro fell straight to the bottom "I'm sorry but it's for justice "whispered Fujitora.

Zoro looked to the side where Robin was fighting against a badly injured Vice Admiral.

"{Thousand Fleur giant hand}"shouted Robin crossing his arms.

The hands began to join together forming two huge arms that hit the Vice Admiral hard, he grimaced when he felt the cut on his arms made by the huge axe of the giant "here you end demon girl"shouted the huge man running towards the front.

Robin moved out of the way quickly but she couldn't avoid the rain of debris that hit her back and buried her alive, she didn't even have the strength to move but to lift all the stones that crushed her more and more.

2