Chapter 4
227 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Gomu, Gomu no Mi."

"A Paramecía"commented the old man "one of the weakest, and you made it this far, you are impressive boy"he laughed a little moving the tree again.

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Do you want to make your journey again, do you want to go back to the past and get back what you lost, make yourself stronger, protect what you care about? "he smiled macabrely " you just have to do something for me, when you are around here, destroy this island, once dead more than a thousand years of being locked up in this place won't matter, I will be free at last "he laughed louder and it seemed he had regained many years "I can even make you have another fruit, a stronger one, a Logia even."

luffy opened his eyes in shock, he opened and closed his mouth a couple of times not knowing what to say, one minute he was ready to die and one minute he was given the chance to go back and do it all over again and have a more powerful fruit "what?"

The old man rolled his eyes "you are not very smart right "he mumbled -"as I said I can bring you back, there are some problems, I don't know how you would react, I'm not supposed to send back other people, let alone a user, who knows what would happen, but as I said, I can even change your fruit just tell me which one you want."

luffy thought about it a little, remembering all the users he competed with, but there was one, that had stayed in his retina, one that left him impressed even though he couldn't do him the slightest harm "the Goro, Goro no Mi" luffy whispered, already thinking about what he could fix, hell no one could stop him " would I go back with my memories?"

"I don't think so, as I said I don't know what would happen sending you, but I guess things could be instinctive, you will remember everything instinctively, but you could remember some of your abilities, the Haki for example"he was silent as his eyes started to glow "so you faced someone who used the Goro, Goro no Mí, sorry I can't give it to you because, one the guy who ate it did it long before you had your fruit, and second it's in your way, you fought and defeated it" he laughed a little darkly "but I can give you something very similar and even more powerful he looked at the fruit in his hand "that's the Arashi, Arashi no Mi."

He looked at the black fruit with interest "the power of storms"he whispered squeezing the fruit a little.

"Lightning, water, wind"muttered the old man 

"it is a very special logia type, there are a limited number of hybrid fruits we could call them, although technically they are not, I am so special that they are all here except one" he became silent again smiling "so do you accept?"

luffy looked at the fruit some more and squeezed it until he let the stinky juice drip through his fingers "well let's do it."

Iesu laughed louder as a strange portal sucked the devil fruit "remember the deal kid" lesu whispered as the tree moved opening in the middle and leaving a mouth that showed the sky "now get in and go back to the past, train, become even stronger and free me from this shitty life."

Luffy walked as far as he could until he reached the mouth and with a sigh jumped inside, the only thing he could hear apart from his breathing was Iesu's maniacal laughter as the mouth closed and left him in complete darkness.

_________________________________

He looked at his hand and started to panic as he saw it begin to completely disintegrate, then it was his arm, at the same time he felt his feet start, he screamed before he felt his whole body disappear.

He woke up with a severe headache, he groaned a little as he went over his surroundings quickly, since he was little he had learned to use his instincts and senses, he wouldn't survive if he didn't since his grandfather was always throwing him into the jungle full of fierce and huge animals eager to eat him at the slightest opportunity.

Thanks to his hearing he knew he was in the jungle, by the smell he was not too far from the house he had created together with his brothers and thanks to his touch he knew he was near a water source, because of the mud.

The strange thing was that he felt different, he could not put his finger on it, but he felt it, something inside him had changed.

He tried to remember what had happened, he thought a little remembering that the day before Ace had left on his journey to become a pirate, he had spent the rest of his day with Makino at the bar and then return to his base in the jungle.

Earlier that day he had been training and hunting animals for food, but he didn't remember doing anything important enough to feel so strange.

luffy opened his eyes and checked his surroundings in more detail, as he expected it was an ordinary jungle, he raised his hands and looked at them, there was nothing different either, he saw where he knew his base was with the ASL flag waving in the wind.

He got up and checked the place again, he touched his chest and head looking for any sign of a change but there was nothing.

He started walking towards the base thinking about what that feeling could be, he was a few meters from his home when he felt something inside him, it was strangely disconcerting, but it didn't feel bad, at least not for him, for others maybe it would be his worst nightmare.

luffy looked down to see his chest when he felt it, an incredible force running through his body as if it belonged to him, he saw how his skin began to paint a strange color first blue and then gradually began to get darker going to black or a rather dull gray, he began to breathe heavily while trying to suck in the air that was not coming.

6