Chapter 6
200 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly they began to move in time with each other, their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other, as they gasped for air and kissed wildly "how... how does he do it?"she wondered mentally, Luffy was definitely a beginner at sex, but with a little time he looked like an expert "it's instinctive."

Minutes passed as they could feel the build up of arousal in their lower navel, it was proving to be one of the best experiences of their lives "Makino"whispered Luffy as he bent down to kiss her.

Their tongues battled for a moment in a wet kiss, before they felt the inner walls of Makino's pussy retract and Luffy's penis swell a little "it's... I'm finishing Luffy~"she mentioned as she squeezed hard and felt her partner's semen spurt inside her.

Luckily it wasn't that time of the month or she would be in trouble, Luffy leaned back on Makino's body breathing heavily and giving small kisses on her neck and jaw "that was just magnificent"he commented.

Makino laughed a little before nodding "the best sex I've ever had in my life~."

He growled as he felt his anger boiling at the idea of his wife being touched by someone else "no one but me can touch you"luffy said annoyed.

The green hair smiled and ran her fingers through his wet black hair "no one will touch me but you~"she also whispered kissing him on the neck "now I want you to tell me what happened."

They separated and under Makino's recommendation they sat still naked on the chairs of one of the tables, Luffy proceeded to tell her what had happened when he woke up and that seeing her standing behind the bar something had blocked all coherent thought and the only thing he could think of was her moaning his name under him while her breasts swayed from side to side.

he was a little flushed but since it had happened and it had been delicious he calmed down "I don't know exactly what's wrong with me"he looked down at his hands again with a confused look, he threw a fist forward trying to decipher it, when lightning shot out in front of him and slightly burned the wood of the wall.

They both opened their eyes in astonishment "what was that?"Makino asked "it wasn't a rubber."

Luffy saw the black mark on the wood with his mouth open "lan... throw me something"he mentioned in a daze, Makino looked back at him blankly but threw a fork she found on the table anyway, it went completely through him but now there was no lightning just passed through "that felt different."

He stood up and closed his eyes trying to concentrate "lightning"he muttered putting his fingers together and creating a small spark, although it was very difficult to control "wind" he quickly raised his right hand creating out of nowhere a gust of cold wind that made them shiver as they were still wet with sweat "water" he finished while his hand turned into the transparent liquid. (only the avatar master all four ele*coug* jk tehee)

Makino looked at him with her mouth open without knowing how it happened "what happened?"she asked to luffy "and why are there three elements?"

"It's not three, it's one "Luffy answered looking at his hands once again "storm."

He nodded understanding even though there was still the one who was now a storm man and not a rubber one "did you eat something weird in the forest?"

he shook his head "no"he answered thinking about what could have happened "I was just hunting nothing else."

She nodded confused and got up she smiled and came closer kissing him on the lips "we'll find out what happened, for the moment let's get dressed and get ready I'm sure your grandfather will be here soon."

Luffy shuddered just thinking about what his grandfather would do to him once he arrived, not only had he let his brother leave but now something weird had happened to him and he had had relations with Makino, he would have to be very careful what he said or his grandfather might kill him,luffy frowned in confusion "I just realized that somehow now it doesn't feel so hard to think."

Makino laughed and kissed him again " maybe it was the fruit, we'll have to keep testing."

He nodded and they started to get dressed they didn't want someone to come in and see them as they came into the world, it had been very risky to do it right in front of the open door, but they were lucky.

A couple of hours later with Luffy tasting for the first time sake and beer, although only a little bit so he wouldn't get drunk, they heard the scream they were waiting for "that boy kind of left to become a pirate - shouted Garp kicking and breaking the entrance door, a couple of terrified villagers followed him.

He fell silent when he saw how the wood pierced Luffy's body instead of bouncing as it was supposed to "hello grandpa"commented Luffy sweating bullets.

Makino was trying not to laugh at his practically new boyfriend/lover "Luffy what will you do now"he growled stepping forward and grabbing him by the ear, which surprised the black-haired man because he was supposed to be in a stormy state and shouldn't be able to do it "come on."

He started to pull him while Makino said goodbye and looked with affection and longing to Luffy, she knew that for maybe a week or more Luffy wouldn't come "Jiji let go of me already"Luffy shouted feeling his ear burning -"that hurts."

garp kept pulling him until they were well into the jungle, he released him throwing him to the ground "now talk."

Luffy touched his ear crying in pain and gave Garp a dirty look "what do you want me to say, I don't know what happened."

He frowned and fried his chin "you're smarter too, which should be a sign of the apocalypse"garp shook his head completely ignoring his grandson yelling at him "but I haven't gotten any calls about tremors or volcanoes erupting something weird happened here."

"You know I'm your grandson don't you, if I were stupid you would be too!."

Garp hit him hard on the head practically burying him in the ground "don't yell at me you brat, and how dare you call your beloved and loving grandfather stupid."

Luffy dug his face up quickly and repissed " how come you're hitting me?"he shouted in confusion, pain and anger.

"It's easy to hit a Logia fruit user"dismissed Garp ignoring again the angry, confused and interested look of his grandson "don't trust yourself just because you're a Logía user, besides how come you're like that now instead of the Paramecía."

"I don't know, I passed out earlier today and when I woke up I was a storm man."

Garp looked back at him confused and terrified "what do you mean a storm man?"

"I have three elements, lightning, wind and water."

Now that was something that amazed and dazzled Garp, and a man like him it was not easy to surprise him "three elements"garp whispered in disbelief "I had never heard of something like that, it's incredible."

He looked at his grandson speculatively thinking things over "why do you see me like this?"Luffy asked scared.

Garp stood up smiling macabrely which only scared Luffy more knowing that whatever his grandfather had in mind would be hell for him "come on Luffy I'm going to show you some things I'm sure you'll like"garp thought about it a little before smiling more "or maybe not."

"Jiji, what's wrong with you?"Luffy asked again terrified, he slowly stood up and took a step back when he saw his grandfather approaching.

"This is something that is definitely going to be fun"he mentioned approaching in the blink of an eye and took him by the arm "you see there are some powers in the Grand Line that are very important, it would be good to learn them at least a little bit before you become the best and most powerful marine ever seen."

"But Jiji I'm going to be a pirate."

luffy took a mighty blow to the head that buried him again "you're not going to be a pirate, even if I have to tie you to the mast of my ship."

With a splitting headache he stood up dizzily -" how the hell did you hit me!"luffy shouted in frustration.

"It's called Haki "answered Garp smiling " there are three forms of Haki, the first one allows me to predict how the other will attack, it allows me to hear or feel the presence of others, it's called Kenbunshoku Haki, the second one is the power to create a kind of invisible armor around us as strong as steel, and only an incredible physical strength could penetrate it, it's called Busoshoku Haki.

- Prediction, armor - murmured Luffy impressed - this last one I guess is why you can hit me.

Garp nodded impressed that Luffy understood him so well, it was strange to see his grandson acting so smart when he had been a complete fool most of his life "the last but not least is the power of the conqueror, to spread your will over others, you can't train it, only one person out of a million possess it and it is as strong as your will is, it is called Haoshoku Haki."

His eyes were wide with surprise and excitement "and you are going to teach it to me?"he commented excitedly.

Garp smiled happy at the excitement of his grandsons even though he didn't know what he was getting into, anyway he nodded "but it's not the only thing, I'm going to teach you also the Rokushiki is a martial art that takes your physical state to the extreme, it is composed by Geppo, Tekkai, Shigan, Rankyaku, Soru, Kami-e and the Rokuogan which can only be learned if you are an expert and have mastered the other six, but I don't think you need all of them anyway."

Now Luffy was really excited, the simple idea of having those powers made him extremely strong, there was something in him that told him to learn everything, which was strange " well when do we start?"

"Now "said Garp as he hit Luffy on the head and sent him crashing into a giant tree "you're supposed to dodge it"garp shouted furiously.

Luffy groaned as he wiped off the blood "how do you expect me to dodge your crazy old man."

luffy screamed in terror as he saw his grandfather running towards him and started running in the opposite direction, hoping his superior knowledge of the terrain would give him an advantage, he screamed again as he saw his grandfather appear in front of him, he received one more punch in the stomach that made him spit saliva 'i feel you Luffy, listen to my presence or this will be very painful, you don't know how much it hurts me to have to hit you like this.'garp thought sadly

6