Chapter 1-Failing Already?
91 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Ge sat to write his college entrance exam at his high school auditorium. He began to fidget as the first question flashed before his eyes. Pythagoras theorem was the knowledge he needed to answer his physics question.

 Yang Ge could feel his palm begin to sweat as he tried to recall the formula but his head drew a blank. He could feel his test anxiety beginning to creep in, looking around Yang Ge saw his classmates scribbling frantically at their papers but his was just plain blank. 

"Pythagoras theorem is....what did old Chen say?"

Yang Ge started to scratch his head a habit he did anytime he was trying to remember something. Yang Ge felt his eye growing heavy almost as if he had taken the black concoction of green tea and tonic which he heard somewhere that it will boost his memory. 

Yang Ge tried in vain to remember what his physics teacher explained in class but he could not solve the triangular formation in front of him. Yang Ge stared at the question again and again thinking it would jog his memory but neither worked and that ended up spiking his anxiety.


"Am I really going to fail this exam?! After all the hard work I put into study! This has to be the worst joke of the century!"

3