Chapter 5- Foreign Language
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Born with type 1 diabetes, Shu Tao stood in line outside the auditorium like the rest while dancing from one foot to another to hold his pee inside. With one hand clutching at his abdomen, the pale faced youth was in agony from trying to hold his urine in his bladder.

"Slim Tao, I'll keep your spot for you! Go use the toilet."

"Yes, go to the toilet Shu Tao! Or everyone will start calling you smelly Tao!"

"Thank you! Ziniu! Yue!"

Shu Tao dashed in the direction of the Staff restroom which was a stone throw from where he was and on getting there pushed the door the open which made a loud resounding bang against the ceramic tile wall.
Shu Tao unzipped his pants and grabbed his dick from his boxers and peed all over the free standing porcelain urinal in the mens restroom and some of the urine splashed on the wooden floorboards and on his shoes. Luckily for him there was no one to witness the mess he had created. Shu Tao without washing his hand ran out of the restroom to join his fellow examinees.

----

Yang Ge gave a heartfelt prayer as he sat to write the Japanese foreign language exam which was a mix of multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank and essay styled questions, just like everyone else each candidate's version is designed to be different in order to maintain the integrity of the exam. Yang Ge had reading passages with multiple choice questions and fill-in-the-blank. Yang Ge was to choose 3 out of 4 essays to write, all of which had to be completed in 2 hrs 30 mins.

"I'll start with the esays. This one, that one and the other one are not too hard to write. 25 minutes on each of these esays and what is left of my time I'll use for the reading passages."

After taking his pick Yang Ge went right in by dividing the time for his exam into half and by so doing would ensure that he was using every minute wisely.

0