Chapter 10- Chemistry
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

June 4, XXXX

Studying until his eyes turned red, Yang Ge slept for 3 hours before dragging himself to the exam center. Yang Ge managed to elbow his way through the long line of students going through the school gates, Yang Ge made it to the auditorium 15 minutes to his exam drenched in sweat and breathing heavily.

Yang Ge saw the other students stare at him curiously but he couldn't care less about hitting too close to time.

"What is your name?! Don't just stand there! Put your bag down!"

"Yang Ge, Auntie."

Yang Ge hurriedly dropped his bag with the rest and turned back to face the woman that was to supervise his morning paper. The woman in glasses wore a long plain brown dress to mark his name on the register.

"Sit over there."

Yang Ge obediently pulled the chair in the front row and sat down.

"Class, today's morning paper is Chemistry. I will go around and pass the sheets to everyone here."

Yang Ge waited until his paper reached his table but he could not begin until the examiner gave the class the go ahead.

"It's 9 o'clock you may now begin your chemistry paper!"

Yang Ge didn't wait to be told twice, he flipped open the front paper to see the content of his exam, but nothing prepared him for the shock of the first question, a complex balancing of chemical equations.

0