Chapter 2- Brain Fog
76 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Ge held on to the thought that the next question will be one that he will know but that soon proved otherwise. Yang Ge then moved on to the next question and the next until everything became a blur to him. It was as though the questions became harder and harder.

Coming into the exam Yang Ge knew of the horror stories surrounding the National College Entrance Examination but he hoped that he would be part of the lucky few that made it out alive to tell the tale.
2hours and 30 minutes later Yang Ge was as confused as the time he started his first question.

"Time is up! Stop writing and pass your papers forward! Make sure your names are printed on your exam sheets!"

"If I don't get half of the questions correct at least I'll work a hundred times more to make it up on the next exam."

Yang Ge tried to console himself as he tapped the person sitting in front of him to give his exam paper.

"Break is at the cafeteria for 1 hour, this is to accommodate the large number of students taking the exam today. Make sure to report back to the auditorium before your next exam begins! Lateness is grounds for rejection to sit for the exam!"

1